Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Lot Of Confidence And A Little Tattoo

"A steamy situation and an unexpected encounter"

60
14 Comments 14
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words

A few weeks have passed since my wife had sex with another man while I watched. We used this encounter for many nights of really awesome sex. We discussed this in detail. We re-enacted it several times, I told her how sexy it was. She told me how it felt great for her to be wanted and desired by another. I loved her so much for making my fantasy come true. She said she was initially nervous but gained confidence as she made eye contact with me.

We both had questions, we both had answers. We both agreed it was scorching! Seeing her with a cock buried deep inside of her was amazing for me. She agreed that it was amazing. She even admitted that he fucked her extremely well. She even wished he could have fucked her once more before he left.

We covered every question that we could think of. We answered them to the best of our abilities. It brought us closer together and made our sex life even hotter. There was one question that we still needed answered though. Would we be willing to do this again? We decided we would with conditions.

The person had to be right. Because of our jobs and community involvement, we know almost everyone in our area. We can hardly go anywhere without seeing someone we know. We decided that it had to be a stranger, no friend of a friend, or even a minor acquaintance. Everyone has social media, and many people are nosy. We travel a little bit for various reasons, we decided those were the best times to try.

The situation also had to be right. No one could be traveling with us. Our schedule had to be free, no spur-of-the-moment bad decisions.

One morning after we finished our coffee, I got up and got dressed, while my wife remained in her robe. It was hard for me to leave her there in her robe because, well I could see the top of her bare tits. I had to fix the upstairs toilet. I had been putting it off for a few days. I gathered what I needed and began to mess with the damned toilet. I heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it," I heard my wife say.

I heard voices but quickly put them out of my mind as I focused on the task at hand. The repair was pretty simple and I was done in about fifteen minutes. I gathered my crap up and went downstairs. As I turned the corner I saw my wife and a fucking salesman sitting at our dining room table. These salesmen piss me off, I usually slam the door on them. I was irritated that he was in our house, but I also trusted my wife's judgment. I put my things away and went and sat down beside my wife and across from him.

He stuck his hand out to shake and said, "I'm Sam from blankety-blanky solar company."

"Shit, I thought another one of these assholes." He was average-looking. He was my height, and build, had brown hair, and no facial hair. He seemed to be about fifteen years younger than us. Why was this guy bothering us?

I will admit that Sam was very good at his job. He spoke with confidence and looked us both in the eyes.

I noticed, and my wife did as well, that he was stealing glances at the top of her boobs, (remember the robe). He continued with his sales pitch, at least his rehearsed sales pitch. He went off-script when he asked, "How long have you two been married?"

My wife answered, "Twenty-two years, why do you ask?"

Sam said, "You don't seem like you have been married that long, most long-time couples look beaten down."

"You two seem like you enjoy being around each other, it's pretty cool," he commented.

"Yes, we still like each other just a little bit," laughed my wife. "I think I'll keep him," she said with a sly smile. "So are you from around here, or are you all based out of town?"

"No ma'am we are based on the west coast I am only here for three more days," answered Sam, the solar salesman. "When I get my second sale, I get the rest of my days free," winked Sam. "So when we close this sale, I will get two days off before I go to the next city, then I will get a week off," he said with a smile. "I'll start the measurements right now and get some pictures so I can write you an estimate," he said with absolute confidence.

I finally spoke up and said, "How long will this take, and who said we wanted this?"

"You not only want this, you need this, it will only take me a couple of hours," he told me with a reassuring look.

"We don't have time right now, we have to go to our niece's birthday party in about half an hour," I said sternly.

"That's quite alright I will be here at ten o'clock, in the morning," Sam said with a grin. "I will leave you a card in case you need me sooner."

He reached into his pocket, pulled out his business card, and handed it to my wife. He let his hand touch hers for a brief second longer than normal. I swear I saw my wife blush for a quick second. She opened the door for him and he touched her arm as he left, letting it linger for a moment. Once the door was locked I asked my wife, "Why the hell did you let that guy in the house?"

"Well I was about to send him away then I noticed his tattoo," she said in an excited voice. "He has a pineapple tattoo on his wrist, and I was curious about him," she told me. "He carried himself with confidence, and I thought it was sexy!"

"He is an average white dude and you thought he was sexy?" He was not what I pictured her being into at all.

"His confidence, his arrogance, his cockiness, it made me horny," purred my wife.

"I wouldn't picture you and him together at a bar," I said defensively.

"I would never want a relationship with him, or even to date him," my wife said with a smile. "If he came up to me at a bar though, I could see us screwing our brains out for a night," she excitedly told me.

I silently thought to myself, "Damn, I guess she finds confidence sexy."

"Do you think Sam does this to all the ladies when he is out on the road," I asked my wife.

"I think he does pretty well for himself in the bedroom, I bet he is cocky and aggressive in the sack," she said smugly.

"Did he make you horny?" I was selfishly hoping to take advantage of this.

"Hell yes, he did"

I went over to her and undid her robe and grabbed her ass. I gave her a quick shove toward the bedroom. One furious quickie later, I panted to her, "I bet Sam wishes he was me right about now!"

"Sam could have been you just now, but you ran him off."

"But the party, well shit, I didn't see it, I am dumb"

"Well, dummy hurry up or we will be late."

On our drive, we discussed the missed opportunity. My wife said, "He is coming over at ten in the morning though, we should make a plan."

She made the move for our last adventure, so she told me I had to seal the deal for this one. We talked, we planned and we plotted. We came up with a plan to get Sam inside our room, and inside of her.

We had a great night of role-play and anticipation, so it took us a while to get to sleep. Once we did it felt like the alarm came immediately after dozing off.

At 9:54 am our doorbell rings, and my wife already in her bathing, walks out to our heated pool. With it being winter time the heated water gives off a cool steam in the mornings. I let Sam come through the house and into the backyard. He was carrying his phone and his measuring equipment.

"I told you guys I would be here, and here I am," says the ever-arrogant Sam.

"I was just taking a morning swim, and lost track of the time, please excuse me," my wife said so innocently.

"Oh it's no problem I just need some pictures and measurements," he grinned.

My wife moved her way over to the edge of the pool and placed her 42D tits up on the edge of the pool. She made small talk with me and made sure Sam saw those wet, glistening tits. Sam began to measure and take pictures with his phone. He snapped a quick picture of my wife as she leaned on the pool's edge.

I do not believe he was trying to hide it at all, I think he wanted us to see it. "Are you planning on attaching solar panels to me?" asked my wife. "I saw you take a picture of me, why did you do that?" she asked.

EmilyThaw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyThaw

"I did take a picture of you, we lonely guys need something for the road," he said smugly. "I will delete it if you want, but I know you want me to keep it," Sam said with a sly grin.

"Oh no it's fine you can keep that for your pleasure," she purred. "It's too bad you don't have any trunks you could get in for a nice warm swim," my wife suggested.

"You know you want me to strip down and come join you," Sam said flirtingly.

"Well maybe, but see all those windows, we have nosy neighbors," my wife pointed out.

"Chicken," whispered Sam.

"Cannonball," I shouted as I jumped in the pool with a massive splash. Sam was pretty much soaked by my epic splash.

"Oh shit man, I'm sorry. What the hell was I thinking," I said apologetically. "We are about the same size I have clothes that will fit you while we put yours in the dryer," I told him.

"Yeah, that is fine by me, I still have about an hour's worth of figures to do anyway," replied Sam.

"Follow me," I told Sam. I led him through our house, to our bedroom, through the bathroom, and into our large walk-in closet. "Hey Sam let me ask you something," I asked in a serious tone.

"Ask away," he replied confidently.

"Do you want to fuck my wife?" I boldly asked him.

"Why do you ask?" Sam replied trying to act shocked.

"We saw the pineapple tattoo, we are cool and relaxed, and I'm into watching her." I shockingly said. I could not believe I had just asked another guy to nail my wife. Just then I heard my wife enter the bathroom.

"Don't mind me, I'm just gonna get in the shower to warm up!" she said very loudly. Our shower has glass doors, no curtain, completely see-through. The shower was on and in she went.

"There she is right there, she told me your confidence made her want to fuck you," I goaded him. "Jump in there with her and I will get the clothes started," I ordered him.

Sam stripped off his clothes and opened our shower door.

"You coming here to warm me up?" said my wife.

"You were already hot for me before I got in here, but I am never one to let a customer down," the salesman told her.

He entered our shower and grabbed her hips spun her around and got behind her. He was kissing her neck and rubbing her beautiful round ass. I could see her big, round, hard nipples pressed against the glass, and my cock started to stiffen. The glass was starting to steam up and I realized I needed to get his clothes started, so I quickly ran to our laundry room.

When I returned to our bathroom, I turned my attention back to our steamy shower. My wife was on her knees and now her ass was pressed against the glass. It was fucking sexy. She had his cock in her mouth and he had one handful of her hair, as he guided her mouth up and down his shaft. His cock was about the same as mine so I know she could take it all in her mouth, and she was doing so expertly. As she continued to deep-throat his cock I heard him say, "Wow, she is really good!" I know man, I know.

Through the steamed-up glass, I saw him pull his cock out of my wife's eager mouth. He started to spurt rope after rope of hot white cum onto my wife's big tits.

"Now that we got that out of the way, let the fun begin," Sam ordered.

He went and laid down on our bed. I always dry her back when we get out of the shower, as I did this time I let my hand slide down her ass crack and brush her pussy. It was already really wet. I guess this dude's confidence did make my wife want to fuck.

"Don't you dare move! I have to search you for more tattoos," my wife said very sexy.

"I have one right here that you need to inspect up close," said Sam with his hard cock in his hand.

My wife got on her knees beside our bed, he grabbed two hands of her hair, and she began to suck the shit out of him. He kept control of her head, which kept control of her pace. This turned her on, being controlled. He alternated by shoving her down on his cock, and quickly fucking her mouth. My cock was rock hard watching her pleasure Sam with her mouth, I wanted to fuck her bad but I knew I needed to wait.

"Bring your ass up here to my face," he demanded. She straddled his face and went right back to swallowing his erection. He dove into her awaiting pussy with his mouth, he ate her pussy with a passion. My wife was grinding her hips into his face as they performed a very hot sixty-nine for me. This was like my sex show, unlike the last time I moved around always to have the best view. The way my wife was sucking his cock was making it hard for me to concentrate.

He was licking her pussy like he was made for it, my wife was trying to moan and cry out, but her sounds were muffled by the dick she had in her mouth. I saw my wife begin to make familiar movements so I knew she was about to cum. As she started to quiver Sam didn't let up, he licked her to a mind-blowing orgasm.

He didn't let her relax at all, he pushed her ass cheeks until she was on all fours in front of him. He got up on his knees and moved behind her. Sam started rubbing his cock up and down her soaked slit.

"I knew I was going to fuck you five minutes after I met you, and you knew it too," he said with his cock in his hand.

"Quit talking and fuck me," my wife surprisingly said.

He shoved his cock into her very anxious pussy, he didn't go slow, he began to fuck her like a jackrabbit with a racecar engine. He fucked her hard and fast and never let up. His hips and balls made loud slapping noises as they slammed into her. My wife likes it hard so I know she was in heaven, but damn the pace this guy kept up was impressive. He had another handful of her hair again and she loved it. Every thrust was met with a tug.

His arm must have gotten tired because he let go of her hair and started to smack her ass cheeks. this was what I had been waiting for, I couldn't hold back. I pulled down my shorts, grabbed two handfuls of her hair, and slid my aching cock into her mouth.

As Sam fucked her with his furiously fast pace, it made her suck my cock just as fast. I was so turned on that I shot my cum down her throat very quickly. We had been fantasizing about her sucking me off while getting fucked, mission accomplished. This turned my wife on. I noticed that she started that familiar spasm again, I knew she was about to cum. Sam fucked her fast and hard through her orgasm, she made sounds she has never made before.

I had to admit, Sam was fucking my wife very well, you could tell the age difference helped.

My wife moved forward, causing him to pull out.

"Lie down," she ordered. She climbed up on him and mounted his very slick penis. She began to slam her hips down on him repeatedly while kissing his mouth. She was fucking him as hard as he just fucked her. I had an amazing view of her pussy sliding up and down his cock, and let me tell you it was amazing.

Sam began to pick up his pace again, slamming his hips up into her fast and hard. I could hear the sounds of his cock slamming into her. I could see her pussy lips part with each thrust, and I could see that he was about to empty his nuts into my wife.

I didn't think it was possible for him to fuck her any harder or faster but he did, the pace was breakneck speed. Then he let out a huge moan and started to pump his seed deep into my wife's eagerly awaiting pussy.

As she climbed off of him I could see a combination of her juices and his cum running out of her. I quickly went to the dryer to grab the clothes. I noticed the clock for some reason, and it occurred to me that Sam had been inside my wife for fifty-eight minutes. It's crazy the weird details that you remember.

"When will you be back in our area," asked my wife.

"Eighteen months or so," replied Sam.

"You have our number look us up and come by for a visit," she winked.

The solar panels are being installed next week.

Published 
Written by hebby74
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments