Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Shift In Power

"A frigid wife rediscovers herself."

102
48 Comments 48
46.5k Views 46.5k
5.8k words 5.8k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Ava had been in the waiting room for only twenty minutes before she started fidgeting. She picked at the invisible lint on her skirt, and every couple seconds she would straighten it. Her eyes kept glancing around the room, and she grew more and more embarrassed as the time ticked on.

She couldn’t figure out why she was the one sitting in the waiting room of a sex therapist office. Will was the one that had been having the affairs. ‘Surely, he should be here discussing his issues with commitment, or whatever his problem is,’ Ava thought again for the hundredth time today.

Ava glanced up and noticed the man that had sat down shortly after her was staring again. Her knees locked tighter together and she pulled her purse back up her arm. ‘This is too embarrassing,’ she thought and decided to leave. That’s when a tall, black haired lady dressed in a teal wrap dress, stepped through the door.

“Thank you Glenn, I will see you next week,” she said, shaking hands with a small, skittish looking man with very little hair on top of his head.

The lady turned to face the room nodding at a few people before locking eyes with Ava.

“Ava Bloom?” she asked, smiling.

Ava could only stare at the beautiful woman. In heels she had to be 5’ 9”, maybe 5’ 10”, with long shapely legs and thick curving hips. Her waist dipped in a very 50’s pinup model style. The woman’s breasts were large and they were pushed up on display. Her hair was inky black, and long, with blunt bangs. The woman’s face was just as amazing as her body with cornflower blue eyes, smooth pale skin and lush red lips.

“Ava Bloom?” she asked again.

Ava blushed and stood quickly walking towards her and extending her hand, “Um, I’m sorry. Yes, I’m Ava Bloom.”

“Hello Ava, I’m Ariana Astor. Would you like to come on back with me?” she asked, as they shook hands.

Ava sat down in the chair that Mrs. Astor, Ariana, indicated, and watched her saunter to her chair. She sat gracefully, crossing her legs, but Ava was able to catch a glimpse of white garter straps before Mrs. Astor covered them with her dress.

Ava felt even more nervous now that she was in this room. The room was done in a cream color that had just a delicate blush of red and white trim. It was a very soothing palate. The soothing feel was thrown off for Ava though. On the other side of the room was a large bed, a swing and an odd looking bench. No therapist office she had ever seen before looked like that.

“So, Ava, what brings you to me today?”

“Well, um, apparently my husband has been cheating on me,” Ava said, smoothing down her skirt again.

“How did you find out he was cheating on you? Did you catch him or did he confess?” Mrs. Astor asked, writing in her notepad.

Ava looked down and started picking the invisible lint off her skirt again as she remembered that horrible day.

In a soft voice she said, “I walked in on him. It was my birthday, and I had gone to lunch with a few friends.” Her fingers where moving faster as she started speaking faster, “I went to my room to change and they were on my bed, in my spot. She was naked, with her long thin legs wrapped around my husband’s waist.”

She hesitated, and Ariana stayed quiet letting Ava work it out.

“The sound of flesh on flesh was so loud and she was screaming, ‘Fuck me Will, you son of a bitch, fuck me like I’m your whore!’” Ava sounded so offended. “I have never heard a woman talk like that before. I was shocked and I couldn’t move. They were so rough with each other.”

Ava started twisting her fingers, still staring at the floor. “Then the oddest thing happened. I noticed that they were using my pillow. My pillow was underneath her bottom. My husband was having sex with another woman, in our bedroom, on my pillow. So I yelled, ‘That’s my pillow!’.”

Ariana couldn’t stand to see Ava twisting her fingers any longer. She walked over to the smaller woman, squatted down and took Ava’s hands into her own. Ava jumped, snapping back into the present.

“Once the chaos that followed was over and you two sat down to talk, what was his reason? Did he apologize and promise to never do it again?”

“We did talk, and he said it was my fault because I am a frigid wife. No one wants to have sex with someone that is afraid of her own body. He said he wasn’t sorry, so he wasn’t going to apologize, and as his wife it’s my fault for not keeping him satisfied.”

“Ava, do you believe that?”

“I don’t believe it was…” she stopped as a tear rolled down her face. “Yes, I believe it was my fault.”

“Are you frigid, and are you afraid of your body?” Ariana asked, still holding Ava’s hands.

‘What kind of question is that?’ Ava thought to herself, but out loud she said, “No, I just don’t believe in being trashy.” She tried to pull her hands back and Mrs. Astor let them go.

Ariana stood up and smoothed her dress down. Ava was watching her in awe over how amazing her body was. As she adjusted the top, a sneak peek of pale white breasts could be seen. The thought of seeing all of it made an ache stir deep in her stomach. It surprised her, making her cross her legs and avert her eyes.

Ariana saw the reaction Ava had towards her. As shocked as she was by it, it pleased her, and it gave her an idea. ‘Perhaps it won’t be so difficult to thaw her,’ Ariana thought.

She stood in front of the large floor to ceiling mirror. “Ava, come here for a minute. I want to try an exercise with you.”

Ava walked slowly towards her. She was standing beside Mrs. Astor, but was looking at the floor.

“Ava Bloom!” Ariana snapped.

Ava jumped and she looked into the eyes of her therapist, but quickly averted them. There was something different about her. She no longer had the sweet comforting look on her face.

“When you walk through those doors you will not hang your head. You are a beautiful, sexy woman that appears to be educated. There is no reason for you to hang your head in shame. Are we clear?”

“Yes ma’am,” Ava said softly. She was a bit taken aback by the tone in Mrs. Astor’s voice. It gave her a shiver down her spine and caused that feeling in her tummy again.

“Good, now that that’s sorted. I want you to look at yourself in the mirror. I mean really look at yourself and then describe to me what you see,” Ariana said.

Ava stared at herself, taking in all the flaws and then started to describe herself, “I’m 5’6, blonde hair, and green eyes.”

She stopped talking and looked at Ariana.

“That’s it Ava? That’s how you describe yourself?”

“What else is there to say?” she snapped, feeling embarrassed.

Ariana walked behind her and made eye contact through the mirror. “How about this, you are 5’6, blonde hair with flecks of gold highlighted throughout, and brilliant pale green eyes. You have a light dusting of freckles across your cheeks and a pert little nose.”

Ava felt Ariana’s body brush lightly against hers.

“Your lips are soft, but full; kissable. You have a proud chin and a long lean neck.” Her voice had grown soft and she placed her hands on Ava’s shoulders.

“Your neck leads down to your amazing breasts, which are full and perky.” Her hands moved down Ava’s collarbone and around the sides of her breasts. Ariana moved her hands slowly down Ava’s body as she continued to describe her.

“Your stomach is flat and your waist is narrow.” Ariana’s hand glided gently over Ava’s stomach and waist, down to her hips. She tugged on Ava’s skirt pulling it halfway up her thighs. “Look at how lovely your legs are. Do you jog?”

Ava could barely speak, she was breathing so heavy. “Yes.”

“I can tell. Turn around for me.”

Ava did as she was told. Ariana locked eyes with Ava, only inches from her face, and took hold of her skirt again. This time she pulled it all the way up exposing her bottom.

Even in her sensible granny panties, Ariana could tell just how fabulous the other woman’s ass was. She placed her hands firmly on each cheek and gave them a squeeze, which caused Ava to jump and press her body against Ariana’s.

Ariana leaned in close, still holding Ava’s ass and gently asked, “Are these the only type of underwear you own?”

Ava nodded. In this moment, she was more turned on than she had ever been in her life. She wanted Mrs. Astor to kiss her, but she was afraid of it too.

“Your first assignment is to go buy sexy lingerie. Do you understand?” she asked, and gave another squeeze.

A slight whimper escaped Ava’s lips as she nodded again.

“Good.”

With that one word the moment was over. Ariana let go and walked away towards her desk. This left Ava feeling stunned and completely exposed. She quickly adjusted her skirt and walked back towards the chair where her purse sat.

“Here is the card for the boutique that I use. Tell them I sent you and they will take care of everything. Make an appointment for next week with the receptionist. I have great hope for you, Ava,” Ariana said, as she led the shocked woman to the door.

Later that evening, as Ava was setting the table for dinner, she was still shocked by what had occurred in the therapist’s office. She couldn’t figure out how it had all happened, or why she had felt the need to rush home and masturbate for the first time in over a year. She blushed at that thought and pushed the entire event out of her mind.

An hour later, she sat alone at the dining room table. Her husband was a no show again. No phone call, no messages, and he wouldn’t answer his phone. She had lost her appetite and decided to clean up and go to bed.

Will didn’t come in until midnight. The next morning he offered no explanation on where he had been. Instead, he ate his breakfast and headed back to work.

Later that morning Ava stood outside the boutique and debated about going in. Her decision was taken from her when a tall, thin, severe looking woman opened the door and asked if she was Ava. Ava nodded yes and the woman ushered her inside explaining that Ariana Astor had called and said she would be coming.

The next several hours were a blur. Ava was touched, poked and pulled in every way imaginable. The results were totally worth it though. She went home with several bra and panties sets, a few nighties and garter belts.

Ava had to admit that the woman at the shop was right. Wearing sexy underwear did make you feel sexy. She had worn sexy panties and bras all week. Not that Will had noticed, but she felt a little different. She realized it made her want to hold her head up a little higher.

Ava was beginning to miss who she used to be. A strong, independent woman that liked being in control.

As she sat in the doctor’s office she became extremely embarrassed with herself. She had saved her favorite set for the appointment with Mrs. Astor.

On the outside she looked completely respectable, with a black A-line dress that stopped below her knees, and a red cardigan, but underneath was not as conservative. Underneath she had on a red lace bra and matching red lace thong. Her nipples and her cunny lips were visible through the thin material.

Mrs. Astor came out, said goodbye to a woman, and motioned for Ava to come in.

“Hello, Ava. How has your week been?” Mrs. Astor greeted her with a warm hug once the door was closed.

Ava’s breath caught at the contact between them and barely managed to say, “Fine.”

“Magda said you showed up to her shop. She also told me that you have an amazing body, that she very much enjoyed working with,” Ariana said, with a wink and a grin. “Are you wearing one of them now?”

“Yes,” Ava said, looking at her shoes instead of Mrs. Astor.

“Ava, what did I tell you about holding your head up in my office?”

Ava snapped her head up at the stern tone. “I’m sorry. I remember.”

“Show me your underwear.”

“What?”

Ariana walked up to Ava and proceeded to take off her sweater. “Show me your underwear,” she ordered.

“I don’t think-,” she started, but stopped when Ariana leaned into her.

Her lips brushed against Ava’s ear as she whispered, “Now, Ava.”

With trembling fingers she started to unbutton the buttons on the front of her dress.

Once the top was undone, and her red bra was peeking out, she looked up at her therapist. “Off,” she said, and crossed her arms underneath her breasts.

Ava undid her belt and pulled her top down.

“Eyes on me, Ava.”

She looked into Ariana’s eyes and allowed her dress to fall to the floor. Her arms immediately moved to cover herself, but Ariana stopped her with a quick snap, “Stop! Put your arms down at your sides and don’t move.”

She moved closer to Ava and traced her finger along her stomach and to the top of her panties. Ava shivered and goose bumps broke out all over her body.

“Magda was right; you do have an amazing body. I especially like the way this red plays off your beautiful pale skin. Are your nipples as pale as they appear to be through this lace?” Ariana asked, as her finger moved over one of Ava’s nipples.

“Yes,” Ava whispered. She was trying to ignore the tingle that was beginning between her legs.

“Show me.”

Ava pulled her straps down, but held the cups in place. She was thinking, ‘What am I doing? This is crazy.’ With a deep breath she pulled the cups down exposing her small perky breasts.

“Your breasts are beautiful. May I?” Ariana asked.

Ava nodded.

Ariana cupped Ava’s breasts and her thumbs made small circular motions over her nipples. Ava sighed and closed her eyes.

Something warm and wet moved across her nipple, and it made her eyes pop open. Mrs. Astor had just licked her. She moved to the other one, and licked that too.

Ava had never felt anything like this before. She knew it was wrong and that she should put a stop to it, but it felt so good.

Ariana’s hand moved down Ava’s sides as she kissed her way down Ava’s stomach and over to her hip. Her tongue pushed just inside the top of her panties and slowly licked to her other hip.

Ava’s body shuddered and she let out a low moan. Her body was on fire. Nerve endings fired sensation after sensation, making her so wet. She couldn’t remember a time where she craved anything more in her whole life.

“Spread your legs, Ava,” Ariana instructed.

Her legs parted without question. Ariana’s finger wrapped around the sides and she pulled Ava’s panties down. “Step out of them.”

Again, Ava moved automatically. She was rewarded with a kiss on her neatly trimmed pussy. Her knees wobbled and Ariana laughed.

She stood and extended her hand. Once Ava placed her hand in hers, Ariana walked them to the bed. “Climb on, Ava. I want you on your back with your legs open to me.”

Ava nodded and did as she was told. She watched as Ariana got on the bed between her legs. ‘What am I doing?’ she thought, with a moment of panic, but all panic left her mind when Ariana’s tongue pressed firmly against her cunny. Her hips lifted and she heard herself moan.

“That’s it, Ava. Let go. Close your eyes and enjoy the feel of my mouth on you.”

Ariana’s hand moved along Ava’s swollen, sensitive lips, lightly pinching it between her fingers.

Emilyrossee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilyrossee

With her middle finger pressed firmly against Ava’s clit and her fingers pinching her lips, Ariana began to move her hand quickly back and forth, rubbing hard.

Ava’s back arched and she cried out. Her body was on fire and she began shaking. She felt Ariana’s mouth close over her lips. She propped herself on her elbows to get a better look and that’s when she saw the man standing behind Ariana.

“Oh my God!” she cried out and tried to close her legs, but Ariana held her open. “Who are you? Mrs. Astor? Who is this?”

Ariana continued to pet Ava and spoke with a very soothing tone, “Ava honey, this is my husband Jim. Jim, say hi to Ava.”

Jim smiled, “Yes, ma’am. Hello, Ava.”

“Jim is part of your treatment. He is my husband, but he is also mine. Mine to pleasure and to control. He does what I want, when I want it.”

Ariana’s nonstop touching was making it hard for Ava to think. “I don’t know about this.”

“Stop thinking Ava, just feel. Feel what I am doing to you. Know what your body is telling you. Your body wants this, so enjoy it.”

Ava felt a soft pinch on her clit and her head fell back with a whimper. She did want this.

“So am I stopping or are you going to cum for me?”

“Cum,” Ava whispered.

“No. I don’t think you want it. Tell me what you want to do.”

“To cum,” her voice was shaky and not much louder.

Ariana licked her and nipped her clit. “Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Then tell me what you want, Ava.”

“I want to cum!” she pleaded. “Please, make me cum.”

“Don’t beg for it, Ava. Tell me!” Ariana was rubbing Ava harder and faster.

“Ooh, God. Do it, Ariana, do it.”

“Do what? Stop?”

Ava’s muscles were throbbing and she was getting ready to cum when Ariana suddenly stopped. Ava growled in frustration. “Don’t stop! Do it, Ariana, make me cum. Make me cum now!”

Ariana laughed, “Gladly.” She patted Ava’s clit and then began rubbing the swollen little nub fast and hard.

The pressure was building, making Ariana’s muscles tighten. She heard nothing and time stopped as she was suspended in that glorious moment before her orgasm exploded, rocking her petite body. Ava couldn’t stop her body from squirming and shaking with need and she was surprised by the sounds coming out of her mouth.

“Jim, stroke your cock. I want you hard.”

Ava barely heard this, but she opened her eyes to see Jim standing beside the bed stroking his cock.

“Do you like watching my husband rub his hard cock?”

“Yes.”

“Tell him to do something with that cock, Ava. He is waiting for you. He will do whatever you tell him, but you have to tell him, not make a suggestion. If you don’t tell him, he won’t move.”

“Stop touching,” she said softly.

Jim looked her in the eyes, challenging her order and continued to stroke himself.

Ava sat up. There was something about that look that set her off. “Jim, stop stroking your cock.”

He shook his head and stroked it faster.

Ava got to her knees in front of him so they were almost eye level. “I said stop.”

Jim actually laughed and shrugged. Challenging her further, he boldly rubbed his moistened tip on her stomach.

Anger filled Ava. Anger, hurt and a need filled her with a sudden desire to make this man listen to her. She stared him in the eyes and hissed, “Jim, stop.”

Jim hesitated, but didn’t release his cock.

“Jim, you will stop touching your dick and you will stand still until I tell you what to do next.”

Jim stopped instantly and his hands hung at his sides.

Ariana clapped her hands and giggled. “That was brilliant, Ava. Now, what do you want Jim to do?”

Ava knew what she wanted to see, but when she opened her mouth she hesitated.

“Don’t you dare stop now, Ava it’s there, the power is there. Say it. Say what you want.”

“I want to watch you fucking your husband.” Ava’s hand slapped over her mouth and her face flushed.

Ariana practically purred, “Don’t stop now. What do you want to do while I’m fucking my husband?”

With a deep breath Ava continued, “I want him to eat me. I want him to prove that he is a good husband that follows orders.”

“Get on your back, Jim,” Ariana order and grabbed Ava kissing her. “Tell me what to do.”

There was so much adrenaline flowing through Ava. She had forgotten how good it felt to be in control. Will had broken her of that feeling. He had taken her power and by God she wanted it back.

Ava’s fingers slid into Ariana’s hair and she kissed her again. “Strip for me. Show me how beautiful you look under that dress. Then I want to watch you ride him.”

Ariana stepped back and undid her dress and let it fall to the floor. She unhooked her bra and tossed it to the floor. She was left standing there in nothing, but her stockings and heels.

“God you are beautiful,” Ava said in awe of this tall, full figured woman.

She slid back on the bed giving the couple room. She watched as Ariana rubbed her pussy and took her husband in her mouth, sucking him fully hard again. Then she watched as Ariana slid herself down on top of him.

The women kept eye contact as Ariana rode her husband, sliding up and down on his cock and rubbing her amble breasts. Ava had begun fingering herself trying to keep time with Ariana’s movements.

“Ava, sit on his face. I want to touch you.”

Ava moved forward and put her legs on either side of Jim’s head and lowered her dripping wet cunt onto his mouth.

They were kissing and touching; pinching each other breasts. They were focused on each other and using Jim’s mouth, tongue and dick as tools. He was a tool for their pleasure and they damn sure used him.

Keeping pace with each other they moved harder and faster. Their kissing and touching became frantic as their need to cum grew and grew.

Ariana clung to Ava as she cried out in orgasm on her husband’s dick. A few moments later Ava was also caught up in the throes; gripping tightly to Ariana and grinding her pussy hard onto Jim’s face.

She fell to the side and gave a quick sharp laugh. “Mmm, that was so good.”

“Jim, leave the room and wait for me. Do not cum.” Ariana lay down next to Ava pulling her into her arms and gave her sweet little kisses. “I’m glad you liked that. There is so much more to learn and explore.”

Over the next few months Ava practiced on Jim and became more confident in her body and what her role as a loving wife was going to be. She knew her time with Ariana was almost up and wanted to go out with a bang. Something that would leave Ariana with no doubt that Ava was going to be okay. With her last session scheduled, she set her plan in motion.

Will had noticed slight changes and in his wife, but he couldn’t figure out what it was. She had become sexier to him; more together and sure of herself. He had decided to end it with Melissa and try it again with Ava. Before he had a chance to end it, Melissa sent him an email that said, ‘Meet me at 7. I’ll be at our hotel. I’m hot for you baby.’

He grinned to himself and thought, ‘One more time.’

At 7:00 pm, he went to the desk to pick up his key like they always did and made his way to the room. When Will walked in he had a moment of confusion. Perhaps the front desk had given him the wrong room key. Suddenly he realized there was no mistake. There was his wife naked on her knees with her pussy firmly planted on his girlfriend’s face, and there was a man standing in front of her with his dick shoved deep into her mouth.

“What the fuck is going on here?” Will snapped.

Ava placed her hand on the man’s stomach and moved him back so his dick slid from her mouth. She tapped Melissa on the forehead. “Stop licking, slut. We have company.”

She climbed off Melissa’s face and off the bed. As she walked slowly to her husband of ten years, she allowed him to take in her naked body and her new attitude. “I’ll tell you what the fuck is going here, Will. You see, I know you haven’t broken things off with Melissa.”

She stopped in front of him and pointed to the man now lying casually on the bed. “So does Melissa’s husband. Jack, say hi to my piece of shit husband. He’s the one that’s been fucking your slut wife.”

“Hello, piece of shit husband. Nice of you to have been fucking my slut wife behind my back,” Jack said casually.

Melissa started to sit up angrily, “Hey-“

“Shut up, slut!” Ava snapped, and Melissa lay back down.

Will couldn’t believe any of this he stood stunned staring at his wife.

“There are some changes going to happen in our marriage. You are going to learn who the boss is or you are going to get the fuck out of our house and I am going to take everything away from you. Choice is yours, Will.”

“Ava, I…” Will was stunned into silence at his wife’s new found behavior and he was extremely turned on.

“Your first lesson is that you are going to watch me get fucked by Jack and Melissa. We will go over the other lessons later.”

Ava saw the hard on pushing through his slacks. She ran her hand along him and squeezed it tightly. “You will not touch this, do you understand?”

He was breathing heavy and his cock grew harder. “Yes.”

“Good, you sissy little bitch. Sit down and don’t move until I tell you to.”

He sat down quickly and she crawled back onto the bed and crawled up Jack’s legs licking his now soften cock. Ava took it in her mouth, loving how it felt while it was still soft. Once it was hard pushing against her throat, she pulled off with a loud pop.

“Slut, get over here and lick me.” Ava turned her head enough to see her husband still sitting in the chair. He gripped the arms of the chair as she swayed her hips seductively in Melissa’s face.

Ava gripped Jack hard, making him moan out and close his eyes as her mouth engulfed his cock, sliding down until her lips met her fingers.

Melissa’s tongue touched Ava’s pussy and licked up to her little pink rosebud. Ava moaned and pushed back against Melissa’s face. Popping her mouth off Jack she sighed, “That’s it slut, lick my ass and make me cum.” She took Jack back in her mouth pumping him up and down harder and faster as Melissa proceeded to eat Ava’s sweet pussy and ass.

Will was well aware of the cum beginning to slowly seep out of his cock, but he couldn’t move and he couldn’t stop watching his wife find such pleasures in front of him.

Ava made Melissa move to the end of the bed so her feet were dangling off the end. She then made her lie on her back so she could straddle her face again. Melissa’s legs were spread wide so Will had a clear shot of the pussy he had enjoyed many, many times.

Ava was grinding herself along Melissa’s face and mouth, covering her with her juices. She bent down and blew on Melissa’s pussy. Will could see the moisture flowing out of her and onto the bed.

“Will, get on the floor. I want you on your knees at the foot of the bed, between Melissa’s legs. Place your hands on the mattress so I can see them at all times. Do not touch her. Do you understand me?”

“Yes,” Will whimpered.

He quickly got to his knees, obeying his wife. That was something he had never done before, but her tone and new self-confidence let him know that this was not going to be the last time.

“We will work on your responses to me later. Jack, get behind me and fuck this pussy in front of my husband. Show him how to properly fuck a woman.”

Jack wasted no time getting behind her. He rubbed his balls over his wife’s face as he glided his cock over Ava’s opening. He looked Will in the eyes, grabbed Ava by the hips and slammed into her so hard it pushed her forward.

Will was less than two feet from his wife’s face and Melissa’s pussy. He wanted them both so badly. He wanted to watch his wife eat Melissa and he wanted to hear her cum for his wife, but Ava never touched her.

On the harder thrusts her chin would rub along the top of Melissa’s pussy causing her to whimper and push herself up to the pressure, but Ava would just laugh and lift up higher on her arms. The sounds of Melissa whining, Jack slamming into his wife and her loud moaning was almost too much for Will. His hand started to move so he could relieve the pressure in his pants.

“Don’t you fucking move!” Ava snapped and Will froze. Her voice was husky and her face was flushed. Will knew she was going to cum soon.

Jack was gripping her hips tighter and slamming into her harder and harder. “Ava baby, I’m getting ready to cum.”

“Mmm, cum in me, Jack. Fill my pussy with your cum.”

Ava placed her hands on the bed between Melissa’s legs. It placed her a little closer to her husband and allowed her breasts to swing back and forth along Melissa’s swollen needy lips. She was pleading for more, and Ava was getting ready to tell her shut up, but Jack started truly pounding into her.

“Shut up you fucking, slut!” Jack cried out as he began cumming deep inside Ava.

She was so close to cumming, but crawled off Jack’s still cumming cock and down Melissa’s body. The rest of his cum landed on Melissa’s face, neck and chest. Jack rubbed his cock and balls over his wife’s face, smearing his cum everywhere.

Ava sat her ass right on top of Melissa’s squirming pussy and spread her legs wide. “Come and eat me. Now, Will”

Will made a sound of desperation and dove on the bed, shoving his face deep into her dripping pussy.

She had Will by the back of his head and she was grinding her pussy into his face as she was grinding her bottom over Melissa’s cunny.

“That’s it Will, eat my cunt. Do you taste Jack’s cum dripping out of me? You like it don’t you? Fucking eat it, Will. Eat his cum out of me!”

Will was eating her like he had never before. She was right; he did love the taste of Jack’s cum mixing with Ava’s juices. She was grinding on him hard and he was about to pull back to catch his breath when she let out a loud cry of release, pulling him even harder into her.

Ava lost her balance at the force of this orgasm. She had never cum so hard in her life. She was vaguely aware of Jack behind her supporting her shaking body.

She gave a wicked little laughed, leaned up and kissed Jack sweetly on the cheek then allowed her husband up.

Melissa was whimpering harder than before, lifting her hips in a vain attempt to get more friction. Ava slapped her red swollen pussy lips making her cry.

“Shut up, slut. You are not going to cum while I’m in here. You dirty bitch, you have had enough pleasure from my family. Jack, what you do with her from here on is your business. I might call you again for another go around, if you want.”

Jack’s hands moved across her breasts, giving them a slight squeeze and chuckled, “Oh yeah, I want to.”

Ava stared at her husband on his knees, his face covered in a mix of hers and Jack’s cum. It gave her such a rush of power. She got dressed and the last thing she said before walking out the hotel room was, “Melissa, don’t you ever contact Will again. He is mine, and if you forget that, your husband will be mine too.”

Ariana sat listening to this story of triumph and could not have been happier. Ava had been so meek that she was afraid that treatment wouldn’t work. It had and according to Ava, her and Will have never been better.

Ariana opened the door to her office and hugged Ava goodbye for the last time. She watched her saunter out the door before turning to face her waiting room. She spied the shy, scared little brunette in the corner and knew she was the next appointment.

“Kendal Simmons?” she called out making the woman jump. Ariana knew instantly what this woman needed. Ava was proof of this; sometimes all you need is a shift in power.

Published 
Written by MollyDoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments