Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Simple Conversation

"A simple conversation can open the doors to any fantasy."

164
25 Comments 25
8.3k Views 8.3k
757 words 757 words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed this story, please "LIKE" and "FAVOURITE". If you have suggestions, ideas or constructive criticism, please message me directly. Thank you for reading."

"I've been thinking...."

"About?"

"Remember when you told me of the times you... experimented?"

"Yes. I felt it was important that I be honest with you, but I was really worried about how you'd take it. Still am, actually."

"I'm glad you told me. I've been thinking about it a lot."

"And it bothers you, doesn't it?"

"Actually, no. I've been very turned on thinking about it. In fact, I think it's helped me open my mind to new fantasies."

"Oh?"

"Can I ask...Have you ever had a threesome?"

"No."

"Would you? I mean, you, me, and another guy?"

"You mean the two of us... pleasuring you?"

"Something like that."

"What does that mean?"

"Well, I have a bit of a fantasy of me being in charge and making you watch or do things that I tell you to..."

"You want me to watch you with someone else?"

"You know how I like to be in charge and it's a real turn-on for me when I make you so horny and you just have to wait? Like that, only, then I make you do things, too."

"You want to cuckold me."

"Yes, but I don't want you to just watch. Does that interest you?"

"I don't know. I mean, I think it might depend on what you mean by that."

"Well, I was thinking about you having sucked guys off and, honestly, it was turning me on. As I was imagining it, an idea popped into my head that sent me over the edge."

"What?"

"I thought about ordering you to do it. Commanding you to make him hard with your mouth."

"I would do that for you."

"Then I thought about ...you know, various other things....like me demanding you guide his cock into me and then telling you to lick me while he is fucking me, your tongue pleasuring both of us at the same time."

"That's pretty fucking hot."

"Then I thought about me telling you that you have to watch me with him, and that ...that was really hot. That really did it for me."

"Me watching you was a turn-on?"

"Fuck, yes. I imagined telling you how good his dick felt and how he was going to make me cum. Knowing you wanted me more than ever at that second made me so hot. I would let him fuck me however he wanted and then he would cum and... "

AnngelaWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelaWhite

"And...?"

"And then I would make you lick me clean after he came inside me ..."

"Ohhh..."

"How does that make you feel? Is it okay that I have that fantasy? Are you upset?"

"You want me to watch you fuck another guy and then lick his cum from your pussy..."

"It's just a silly fantasy..."

"It's not silly at all. It's fucking awesome. Having a threesome is hot, but you ordering me to watch, ordering me to lick you clean. That's so fucking hot!"

"Really?"

"Really. Tell me what else you thought about."

"Well, after you lick me clean, I would order you to suck him off again. Only this time, you'd have to make him cum in your mouth. I want to watch him explode in your mouth and watch you gulp it all down. I want you to be desperate for his cum."

"Holy shit! Yes, I want this!"

"When we do it, maybe I'll tie you to the chair while you watch me getting fucked, just so you won't touch yourself."

"Fuck, this is hot!"

"You want to watch me fuck another guy, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Then beg me. Beg me to fuck a guy in front of you."

"Please fuck another man in front of me"

"Tell me that you want to eat his cum from my pussy. Tell me that you are desperate to taste his cock."

"Yes, I want all of that!"

"I'm going to tell him to fuck your ass while you are going down on me."

"Holy shit!"

"You'll do anything I tell you to, won't you?"

"Yes!"

"You're going to help me find a guy to fuck, aren't you?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely!"

"Good. Because I want to watch your face while another guy fucks me. I want to see you getting jealous and turned on all at the same time."

"Yes, please."

"Good. Next Friday, I'm going to fuck another guy right in front of you. I'm going to cum all over his dick and you're going to beg me to do it again."

"I only wish that we didn't have to wait until then."

Published 
Written by BiGuyAJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments