Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Wedding Night Cuckolding - Part II

"Noel's wedding present begins to be unwrapped"

56
22 Comments 22
48.2k Views 48.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
Carol hugged and kissed him. She could see that he was nervous.

“It will be okay,” she told him.

“I’m scared,” Noel confessed.

“So am I,” she told him, “but it’s what we both want isn’t it?”

A knock at the door interrupted them. Noel’s heart skipped a beat as Carol went to open it. He heaved a sigh of relief as a tall black man entered the room behind her pushing a trolley with a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket on it and a silver tray containing three glasses.

Carol stood at his side as the man opened the bottle and then proceeded to fill a glass. Once it was filled he handed it to Carol. He then filled a second glass and handed it to Noel. Noel was surprised to see him filling the third glass and even more shocked when he lifted the glass and proposed a toast to the bride and groom.

“May your marriage be a long, happy and healthy one,” he said.

“Thank you,” Carol said.

“And I hope that I can make it even happier.” The man said.

Carol smiled and Noel looked bemused for a moment until he suddenly realised that the man stood before him; the tall, well built, middle aged black male was the man that was going to be fucking Carol tonight. This was the man that was going to be cuckolding him.

Carol could sense Noel’s revelation.

“This is Rufus, by the way Darling.”

The man reached forward and held out his hand, “pleased to meet you at last Noel.”

Noel automatically reached forward and took his hand before realising that he was actually shaking the hand of the man that would be fucking his wife. Carol eased the tension that was building by suggesting that they all sit down.

There was a small suite off the bedroom area with a couple of settees and armchairs and she led the way to a large settee. Noel sat beside her and Rufus pulled up a chair to face them. For a few moments there was silence between them all as they sipped their champagne. Noel had had more than his fair share of champagne that day but he welcomed another glass.

“So Noel you would like me to help make sure that your wife Carol has an enjoyable wedding night?” Rufus said breaking the silence and increasing the tension.

Noel opened his mouth to speak but found himself unable too.

Carol rested her hand on Noel’s leg. “It’s okay darling,” she said softly. “I have explained to Rufus that you sometimes have a problem with premature ejaculation. He quite understands.”

Noel swallowed hard. They had talked about this scenario a few times during their cuckold fantasy play times. Carol would tell her intended lover that her husband had erection problem, lack of staying power and the inability to fully satisfy her. It was a lie of course but her lover wouldn’t know that. To the lover her husband was useless in bed; to the lover her husband was lacking and she needed a real man in bed to satisfy her. To the lover he would be humiliated.

“I can easily see how you could get over excited with such a beautiful, sexy woman,” Rufus told him, “she had me nearly coming in my pants the second time we met.”

Noel looked up.

Carol gave a smile, “I was touching him while we kissed,” she explained.

“Touching him?”

Carol gave him a gently squeeze on this thigh. “I had to be sure that.........well ....... that he had the equipment to satisfy me.”

Noel felt the steel of the cock cage against the tip of his cock. He wanted release. He was desperate for release now but he also knew that the moment it came off his cock would spring out and probably erupt with cum at the same time.

“It is okay that I take your place on your wife’s wedding night isn’t it Noel?” Rufus asked him.

Noel looked up again. He wasn’t expecting this. He wasn’t expecting this other man to ask his permission to fuck his wife but there again what did he expect? This was unknown territory for him. It was one thing to fantasise about it; in fact it was easy to fantasise about it but this was reality.

“It’s okay darling,” Carol said squeezing his thigh once again. “Rufus won’t think anything less of you for asking.”

“Asking?” Noel exclaimed.

“Yes, asking darling, “She replied. “I have asked him, of course, but I think he would like to hear it from you as well.”

Noel knew that Rufus would think less of him for asking for such a thing, any man would. It was a humiliating thing to do but there again humiliation is part of what cuckolding is all about.

Rufus suddenly got up from his chair and sat down on the settee next to Carol. Noel caught sight of his bulge as he stood up. So did Carol. It was a bulge that he was incapable of producing. Rufus sat of the edge of the settee with one hand resting on the back of it he rested his other hand on Carol’s knee.

He was making a statement. Rufus’s hand was resting on his wife’s knee. A large black hand on a white stockined knee. He was making a statement. He was telling him that though she was his wife he had the right to touch her in such a way. Carol’s other hand moved from her side and rested on Rufus’s knee. She too was making a statement. She was confirming that she wanted his hand on her knee; that she welcomed his hand on her knee. Carol was telling him that she wanted Rufus.

Noel could feel a wetness in his pants, a sticky wetness. He was leaking cum with the excitement of watching another man touching his wife.

Carol broke the silence and the tension.

“It is okay that Rufus fucks me tonight isn’t it darling? She asked him as she squeezed his thigh again. “It is okay that I sleep with Rufus isn’t it?” She added as her hand moved towards his caged cock.

Amanda__grey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amanda__grey



Noel moaned at the same time as saying something inaudible.

“What was that Noel?” Rufus asked him.

“Yes.” Noel said looking down at the floor.

Carol’s hand rose up Rufus’s leg as she leaned over and kissed Noel on the lips.

“Thank you.” She told him as her hand found Rufus’ bulge.

Noel looked on in horror as her hand gripped the huge lump of flesh that masqueraded as a male penis. It looked more like a large, thick piece of rubber hose than a penis but it wasn’t. It was a penis; an erect penis and its destination was his wife’s pussy.

Rufus’ responded in the way that any red blooded male would. Noel watched in horror as his hand rose up her leg as he pulled her away from him and kissed her. His jaw dropped as he watched the large black hand move slowly up her leg. Her dress rose with it as his fingers ran up the inside of her thighs. Her garter came into view then the lacy tops of her stockings. Then her flesh came into view, the white soft flesh of her inner thighs.

Rufus’ hand stopped momentarily and his long black fingers stroked her flesh. His finger strokes were slow and tantalising and she responded by parting her thighs. His fingers moved higher as they stroked. A moan suddenly came out of Carol’s mouth and his fingers moved on. There was only one destination now.

Noel gasped as her parted thighs widened and her white silk panties came into view. She was opening herself up for him now. Offering him unhindered access to her most private parts.

Noel groaned as Rufus’s fingers alighted on the flimsy material that covered her pussy; virgin, white material that separated the flesh of his fingers and the flesh of her pussy. It was almost as if he could feel the experience for himself.

The next loud moan came from Carol as Rufus’ fingers slipped under their elastic edge and found their way into her opening.

“Fuck me Rufus,” she cried out, “Please fuck me Rufus.”

Noel gasped. He had rarely heard Carol say that to him in the heat of passion. He had rarely heard her beg him to fuck her and he was her husband. She was begging now but she was begging a stranger and begging him on her wedding night.

Rufus pulled away and stood up, “Come on Noel let’s get this wife of yours to bed.” He added as he reached for Carol’s hand.

Carol took it eagerly and led him into the bedroom. Noel stood there for a moment wondering what to do next but Rufus called out to him, “I need a hand to get her out of this dress Noel.”

He would do. Carol’s wedding dress was fastened at the back by a series of hooks and eyes. Someone at the wedding reception had joked with him that he better ease up in his drinking because he wouldn’t be able to manage all those fasteners.

Rufus was attempting to unhook the fasteners but as soon as Noel got close Carol turned her back to him, “you do it please darling.”

Noel had managed to get half way down her back with his undoing when it suddenly dawned on him that he was stripping his wife for another man. He turned for a moment to look at Rufus but he had moved away. Rufus was busy taking his own clothes off.

Noel’s fingers started to fumble. Here he was undressing his wife and another man was also in the room stripping, stripping to fuck her.

Carol held the top of the dress to her breasts, “is everything okay darling?” She asked him.

Of course it wasn’t. Nothing was okay about what was happening but what could he say. Noel composed himself and continued to unfasten her dress. As he reached the last fastener Rufus appeared at his side. He was stark naked.

“Fuck.” Noel muttered upon seeing the size of his cock.

Rufus said nothing as his hands alighted on Carols’ bare shoulders. He pushed his hands against the straps of her dress and Carol’s hands released the front of her dress. Noel watched it slide down her body and onto the floor then watched her step out of it and then turn to face them both. She was dressed just in a white suspender belt, white stockings and white silk panties.

There was the garter belt of course: a white and pink lacy garter belt that belonged to her mother. It was something borrowed. So was she. His wife was something borrowed; borrowed by Rufus; loaned out to Rufus by him, her husband.

Rufus stepped past him and took his wife in his hands and kissed her.

“I must kiss the bride.” He said.

Noel could only stand and watch their passionate kissing. As her husband he could only stand and watch another man kiss his wife with the passion that he had for her. He was horny; so horny that his boxer shorts, wet from his secretions, were feeling uncomfortable now. Yet though he was horny he was also experiencing the strong pangs of jealousy that only a true cuckold could explain.

Those pangs hurt even more as he watched the way that Carol was handling Rufus’ manhood. She held it in her hand like a prized possession; fondling and stroking it and occasionally breaking off to cup his huge hanging testicles. Noel had heard the term ‘Bull’ being used in cuckolding. This man was living proof that they did exist. He had heard of cuckolds allowing these so called ‘bulls’ to breed their wives. Rufus was a prize specimen of a man cut out for just that task. He had also heard of cuckolds experiencing great highs of ecstasy as they watched their wives being bred by such bulls. Noel was beginning to understand that now.

His thoughts were broken when Carol broke off their kissing and whispered something to Rufus. Rufus turned and looked at him. The two of them were now standing side by side looking at him; Carol with her hand still holding onto Rufus’ cock and Rufus with his arm around her waist.

Noel had a look of despondency on his face as realised that his wedding night cuckolding was only moments away.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments