Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aiden Meets Mr And Mrs Walters

"A young man is picked up in a pub by a mature couple to service the wife..."

24
9 Comments 9
9.4k Views 9.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is a variation on a story that I have on another site under the same title."

Ian and Sonia Walters are a couple aged in their late fifties for whom the dynamics of their sex life had changed in recent years. The change initially came about by accident when almost ten years previously, Ian caught Sonia in bed with a much younger man. He threw the semi-naked youth out of the house before thrashing Sonia'a arse with a leather belt. The thrashing hurt her and had her howling but it also further aroused her and certainly aroused Ian who promptly gave her a good fucking.

For a while, after that incident, it was not mentioned again but conventional sex between the couple declined until it was almost non-existent. They talked about it and both agreed that neither of them could get as sexually aroused as they had been after Sonia had had her belting. They did try another belting as a prelude to sex but, although they both came, it did not have the added stimulation of the anger that Ian had felt when catching Sonia with her young lover.

It was then found that Ian could rarely get erect if he and Sonia attempted lovemaking so they decided to experiment with bringing young men home to sexually satisfy Sonia and hopefully arouse Ian. It was very soon found that knowing his wife was getting shafted solved Ian's erection problems so he would now again fuck his wife but only after the lover had gone.

This now became quite a regular thing and a few young men had Sonia more than once because she was actually a very good fuck. For a while, knowing that Sonia was being shagged was enough to arouse Ian but his ardour had started to cool so now, with the lover's prior knowledge, they found that he needed to burst into the room and 'catch' them for him to be able to perform once the lover had gone.

Ian then wanted to up the ante and he spoke with Sonia about giving her a good hiding after 'catching' her at it, something that had only happened on the original occasion, and with memories of how her belting had turned her on, she agreed. Sonia actually suggested that they purchase a cane and they searched the internet before deciding on a suitable implement. They talked further and Sonia said that it would be an extra turn on if the young man got a caning too and she and Ian agreed that they could only really do that if the lover knew in advance that it would happen.

So it was that Ian and a heavily made-up and sexily dressed Sonia were in a pub early one Friday evening looking for a stud who would not only give Sonia a good fucking but also, hopefully, be prepared to take a caning for his efforts.

The couple had been scanning the male occupants of the bar but most were ruled out as being too old or as being in a group and therefore unlikely to be prised away. Just then, someone that looked like the perfect candidate walked into the bar. He was a very good looking man, or more accurately youth, and he seemed to be on his own.

The 'youth' was actually nineteen-year-old Aiden Crooks and he had come to the pub to try to drown his sorrows a bit after splitting up with his longtime girlfriend. He was not on the lookout for female company although it had now been several days since he had had a shag.

Sonia had moved her big arse in her seat a little bit so that she could reveal more of her quite thick legs and she actually crossed her legs so that some of her right thigh came into view.

Aiden had already noticed the sexy looking woman but as she was obviously with the man next to her, he did not acknowledge her. But a thought did cross his mind about what it would be like to fuck a much older woman because all of his experience so far had been with females of his own age.

Aiden's eyes again drifted towards the woman and her eyes were fixed on him, she narrowed her eyes and licked her lips and Aiden felt his cock stiffen but he thought it best to look away from her. He could not keep his eyes off her so he looked towards her again and she moved her right hand in a wanking sort of motion and Aiden was now rock hard in his trousers.

Aiden could not believe that the man next to her was unaware of what the woman was doing and now the woman slightly parted her red lips and then appeared to mouth the words 'fuck me'. Aiden almost came in his trousers and, although Aiden did not know it, the man next to the woman was getting turned on by her antics.

Aiden had to force himself to look away because this was all new to him but when he again looked towards the couple the man was nowhere to be seen but the woman was leaning forwards showing a lot of cleavage.

A male voice to Aiden's left said, "My wife likes you, would you like to join us?" And a bewildered Aiden half turned to see the man that had been with the woman, he must have taken a roundabout route to arrive at Aiden's side.

"Um, I... I..." stammered Aiden in answer to the invitation.

"It is okay, my name is Ian," said the man holding his hand for Aiden to shake.

"Um, Aiden," replied the youth whilst shaking Ian's hand and Aiden looked back towards the woman who had her face now lit up by a gorgeous smile.

Aiden followed the man to where the woman was seated, "This young man is named Aiden, my dear. Aiden, this is Sonia," said Ian by way of introduction.

"Aiden, wow, that is a sexy name, pleased to meet you," said Sonia in an extremely sexy voice as she held out her hand.

"Pleased to meet you too Sonia," said Aiden nervously whilst trying to pull his eyes away from the large amounts of tit that he could see.

"Sit down Aiden, next to Sonia," invited Ian who then sat in the chair on the other side of the table.

Sonia made sure that her hip touched Aiden's and she then put her left hand on his thigh, dangerously close to his very hard penis.

"We have a proposition for you, Aiden," said Ian.

Aiden was not sure if he should be looking at Ian or at Sonia who had now moved her fingers slightly closer to his cock.

"Do you find my wife attractive, Aiden?" Asked Ian.

"Um yes, yes I do," he replied although any other reply would seem rude. Sonia was now actually touching his rigid cock through his trousers.

"Would you like to fuck her?" Asked Ian in a slightly more conspirational voice.

If Ian had been drinking now he would have spat his drink everywhere but he could only manage, "Um," as a response.

Sonia then spoke for the first time since Aiden had sat next to her, "We need a little bit of help with our marriage and that help involves young men going to bed with me," she explained.

Now, Aiden knew that some men liked to see their wives get fucked by others and some women liked to tease their husbands by getting fucked by others but this was the first time that what appeared to be being proposed had been proposed to him.

"There is something else," started Ian but seeing a look of almost horror on Aiden's face he smiled before continuing, "Don't worry, you do not have to do anything sexual with me."

Aiden felt reassured but he was still in a daze when Sonia started speaking again, "Ian likes to catch me in bed with a young man, well pretend to catch me," she said.

"But I get very angry... and that is the something else that I mentioned," said Ian leaving Aiden still confused.

"If you come home with us, you and I will make love and then Ian comes into the room and catches us..." said Sonia elaborating on the scenario.

"I get so enraged that I get a cane from the wardrobe and I cane you and then cane Sonia," continued Ian.

"Cane?" Said Aiden, his first word for a while.

"Yes, it is up to you but we are wanting a young man to go along with this for us, are you up for it?" Asked Ian as Sonia massaged Aiden's cock through his trousers by way of encouragement.

"Let me get this straight, you want me to go home with you two, and me and Sonia..." started Aiden.

"Fuck," said Sonia, helpfully interrupting.

"Yeah, fuck, then you come in the room and you cane us both?" Continued Aiden.

"Yes, that is it exactly. We will let you recover then we will pay for your taxi home," said Ian confirming the transaction that was being proposed.

Sonia was still massaging Aiden's cock and he was almost certain that he would be creaming himself anytime soon.

"I have never been caned but yes, okay, why not?" Said Aiden thinking that the fuck that he would have with Sonia would be worth a sore arse.

LaseStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaseStone

Sonia gave Aiden's penis one more squeeze and then, to Aiden's relief in some ways, took her hand away and said, "Right, shall we go?"

The two men finished their drinks, Ian was not on alcohol, and left the pub, "I will sit in the back with Aiden," Sonia announced and Ian, and certainly not Aiden, indicated no objection.

The Walters' home was only about three miles from the pub but Sonia and Aiden were snogging and groping on the backseat when Ian, seeing in the rearview mirror that Sonia had got  Aiden's cock out of his trousers, said, "Be careful, we don't want stains on the upholstery,"

"Sorry, I was getting a bit carried away," giggled Sonia as she stuffed Aiden's erection back inside his clothing.

They soon arrived at the house and after they had all had a quick drink, Ian 'confirmed' the rules, "You two go upstairs and take as long as you need but I will be up later and you know what you will both get don't you?"

Sonia and Aiden, who were all over each other both confirmed that they did before they gigglingly headed for the stairs.

They got to the bedroom and Sonia wasted no time in dragging Aiden's trousers and underpants down and as he scrambled out of them she took off her blouse and bra. Aiden momentarily thought back over the last half hour or so during which he had arrived in a pub to drown his sorrows. Now he and a woman that he had never seen before were partially naked with her husband, knowing what was going on, was downstairs. On top of that, both he and she were going to get their backsides caned later and had agreed to do so.

Aiden fondled Sonia's large tits as she stroked his rigid penis before she removed his shirt and he undid her skirt. With her skirt at her feet, almost all of Sonia's body was on display, and whilst she was probably a bit overweight she was certainly not unattractively so.

Sonia turned her back on Aiden and he pulled down her knickers to reveal two large and well-rounded buttocks and he ran his hands over them before standing upright and Sonia turned so that the now naked couple kissed and continued doing so as they inched towards the bed. Aiden's fingers were now in Sonia's wet cunt but she needed little stimulation because she was ready to fuck, as was Aiden.

They landed on the bed and Sonia fed Aiden's penis into her gash and after he slid further in he started to fuck the woman that he had only set eyes on for the first time less than an hour earlier. There were no thoughts from either of them of the upcoming canings as they started to fuck in earnest and Sonia quickly discovered that Aiden was quite good at fucking.

The bedroom door had been left partially open on purpose and with the downstairs door open Ian could hear the sounds of his wife getting fucked and he had his erect cock in his hand although he had no intention of wanking to ejaculation.

Sonia was generally vocal during lovemaking and Ian knew that sometimes she exaggerated it for his listening benefit but he knew that when she now screamed out, "Fuck, shit, oh Jesus, fuck, fuck," the young man had just taken her to a tremendous orgasm and when she yelled out similar words not too long thereafter he knew that she had just cum for the second time.

Aiden too was panting and grunting as he shagged this well-built mature woman and he was getting close to spunking as the two of them slapped their bodies together as they writhed in sexual bliss on the bed.

Sonia had just reached her third peak when Aiden felt an unstoppable surge of spunk and he ejaculated hard and fast into Sonia's cunt, "Fuck yeah, fill me with your cum," yelled Sonia which indicated to Ian that it would soon be time to 'discover' his wife and her young lover. Ian gave them time to settle a bit after their climaxes but then made his way up the stairs.

During the sex, Aiden had almost forgotten about Sonia's husband but when the partially open bedroom door swung open and Ian shouted, "What the fuck is going on?" Aiden remembered what else he had agreed to.

Sonia, playing along, looked beyond her naked lover to say in mock dismay, "Ian, what are you doing home?"

Aiden did not know if he was supposed to speak or not but when Ian raged at him, "Get off her, you filthy animal," he obeyed and he pulled his cum covered penis out of Sonia's cum soaked cunt. Both Sonia's and Aiden's eyes followed Ian as he pulled a wardrobe door open and produced a whippy-looking cane, "Bend over, boy. I will teach you to fuck my wife," ordered Ian.

Although he knew that he had agreed to this Aiden was at that moment distraught as he looked at the cane in Ian's tight grip and he started to mouth a plea for clemency but thought better of it. Sonia could see a huge bulge in her husband's trousers so she knew that she would be getting another fucking soon. But she was turned on at the prospect of seeing this youth caned but also mindful of the fact that she would get similar.

Aiden, meanwhile, was bending over with his hands close to his ankles and Ian was behind him, cane raised.

SWISH! THWACK! The cane slashed through the air and made contact with Aiden's bare arse and both he and Sonia gasped. Twelve times that cane whistled through the air and Aiden's gasps had turned to yelps and then sobs and then cries.

Ian was breathless and his cock still rock-hard as he looked at the red lines that he had put across the youth's backside, "Let that be a lesson to you," said Ian and the loudly sobbing Aiden straightened up and put his hands to his caned arse, his penis deflated.

Sonia had been watching her husband beat her lover with mounting sexual excitement but now Ian roared at her, "Your turn, lie on your front," and she knew that her arse was going to be very sore very soon.

Ian whipped Sonia's large backside every bit as hard as he had Aiden's and he had soon put a similar pattern on her nether regions as he had on Aiden's. Now the just flogged wife was clutching her buttocks as she cried as Aiden continued to try to rub some of the burning out of his own although watching Sonia get caned had caused his cock to stiffen.

Ian had now put the cane down and he was longing to fuck his wife so he said, quite gently, to Aiden, "I will give you ten minutes to compose yourself and then I will call you a taxi, okay?"

Aiden was not sure if he would be feeling any better in ten minutes but he did not argue although he did glance at the still prone Sonia and thought how fucking sexy she looked with those cane marks on her big arse.

With encouragement from Ian, Aiden painfully got dressed and looked once more at Sonia who was now gently sobbing but her make-up had run on her tear-streaked face, "That was a great fuck, Aiden, thank you," she managed to say.

"Thank you too," Aiden replied as Ian phoned for a taxi to take the sore-arsed young man home.

"Do it again sometime, perhaps," said Sonia.

"Yeah, perhaps," replied Aiden not too convincingly.

Ian ushered Aiden down the stairs with the youth wondering how the hell he was going to be able to sit down in the taxi but Ian shoved a ten pound note in his hand and more or less pushed him out of the door to await the imminent taxi.

Ian was undoing his trousers on his way back up the stairs and he hastily pulled them and his underpants off once he was back in the bedroom and Sonia rolled onto her back as she looked at her husband's huge erection. Sonia still had mixed cum from her earlier fucking inside her as Ian slid his quite impressive cock into her and he managed to take her to one orgasm before he almost roared as he spurted hard into her.

The taxi driver wondered why his passenger kept squirming in his seat but he did not ask.

Both Sonia and Aiden would be marked for some time but Sonia had had two good fuckings and Aiden had had a great fuck with a much older woman. At Ian's request, Aiden had left his mobile phone number before he left so the possibility of a repeat performance was there. Aiden was certainly up for fucking Sonia again but he was not certain that he wanted another dose of the cane so he hoped that perhaps they could have one without the other.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments