Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anne Takes A Lover

"A married women decides to satisfy her husband's fantasy, and her own desires"

238
44 Comments 44
12.0k Views 12.0k
3.7k words 3.7k words

I strolled into the lounge and took a seat at the bar, glancing around while waiting for the bartender's attention. A few couples in one corner, a group in another, and an attractive woman sitting alone at a table. Her shapely legs were on display, the slit skirt revealing the black top of her sheer hose and the black heels strapped to her ankles. She looked about fifty, with dark hair and a pretty face.

I placed my order and turned on my stool, keeping her in my view as I watched the big screen TV behind her, and saw her glance my way a few times. I sipped my drink and gave her a smile the next time she looked over, getting a smile in return. She returned her attention to the phone in her hands, touching her hair and checking the lapels of her jacket. Another glance my way and she adjusted the hem of her skirt, revealing a little more thigh, and gave me a slight smile.

Drink in hand I approached her table and gestured to the empty chair.

"Good evening, do you mind if I join you?"

She smiled and nodded her head, putting her phone on the table. I sat down and reached my hand out.

"I'm Jason. Nice to meet you."

"Hello, Jason. I'm Anne."

"Would you like another drink?" I asked, gesturing to the server.

"Sure, why not," she shrugged.

"I assume you're staying in the hotel. Are you here on business?"

"Yes, and yes."

The server dropped off our drinks and her phone vibrated on the table.

"Excuse me a moment," she asked, picking up the phone and answering. I sipped my drink and looked her over, noticing the cleavage under her blouse and the wedding ring on her left hand.

"Hi," she spoke into the phone. "Just having a drink in the lounge."

I couldn't hear the muffled voice on the other end of the call.

"No, with a handsome young man," she said, giving me a sly grin. "Yes, really."

More mumbling as she sipped her drink.

"I don't know, under thirty?" she mused, looking at me curiously.

I held up my fingers, two on one hand and five on the other.

"He's twenty-five," she spoke into the phone. "Would you like to speak to him?"

I sat back, surprised at the comment, and she laughed.

"No, I'm not kidding," she continued, giving me a wink. "We are just having a drink and relaxing for a bit."

She took another sip and I felt her foot rub my calf.

"Yes, just like your fantasy. He is sitting here, having a drink with me. You like that idea, don't you? Of a young handsome stranger picking me up in a bar?"

She smiled and lifted her foot higher, putting it along my thigh. I reached down and cradled her leg in my hands and began rubbing her calf, getting a smile in return.

"Uh huh," she teased. "Maybe he will invite me to his room. Should I go if he does?"

More mumbling and she undid a button her blouse, exposing the top of her bra to my hungry eyes.

"Yes?" she giggled. "What if he has a big cock? Should I suck it?"

She flicked her tongue over her lips and smiled, teasing me as much as the person on the phone.

"Yeah? Should I let him fuck me? Put his big cock inside of me?"

She grinned and the tip of her shoe pressed into my crotch, rubbing against my balls and making my already-hard cock even harder.

"You like that idea, don't you? It excites you to think about me sucking and fucking another man, some random stranger with a nice cock. Are you jerking off right now?"

She giggled and nodded her head, telling me he was.

"Well, you stop and wait until I call you later. I'm going with him upstairs now."

She pulled her foot away and sat up straight, holding the phone towards me.

"Tell him you are going to fuck me," she said with a smirk. "It's been his fantasy for years."

I hesitated before leaning forward.

"Hi. I'm going to take your wife to my room and fuck her."

"What? Who are you?" the voice replied.

"The guy having a drink with your very attractive wife."

She pulled the phone away.

"I told you. Don't touch yourself until I call you. This is what you have always wanted, tonight you are going to get it," she said sternly, then hung up.

"So, Jason, your room or mine?" she asked, gathering up her purse and dropping her phone inside.

"Lady's choice," I replied, standing up and taking her hand.

"Mine it is," she offered.

We took the elevator to her floor, kissing a few times along the way, and when we entered the room she stepped into the washroom. I sat in the chair by the desk and waited for her, hearing her phone buzz in her purse on the dresser. She came out wearing just the stockings and a black lacy garter belt. Her large tits hung nicely, swaying gently when she moved, and her nipples were hard. She smiled and turned around, showing me her ample, curvy cheeks.

I stood up and unbuttoned my shirt, letting her watch as I revealed my trim torso, and she smiled with approval when my pants disappeared. My cock jutted out, bobbing and twitching, hardening to its full length.

The phone buzzed while she climbed onto the bed and lay on her back, putting her arms above her head. I lay next to her and began running my hand over her body, exploring from the top of her thighs to the base of her neck. Little moans passed her lips between kisses, and when I stroked her soft bush she let out a giggle and parted her thighs. My fingers ran around the edges of her wet pout, teasing before running between the folds, and she gasped when one slipped between the pouty lips.

I moved to my knees while rubbing her pussy and hung my cock over her mouth. Her tongue slipped out and gave me a lick, making me twitch, and she giggled. Two fingers slipped inside of her wet opening, making her suck in a sharp breath. I slowly fingered her while her tongue rolled over my cock, stroking my fingers gently against her upper wall, and she opened her mouth and lifted her head to take me in.

She sucked slowly at first, then moved her arms down and turned her shoulders slightly to take more into her mouth. Her pace quickened when my fingers moved to her clit, and she kept her mouth on me as she climaxed, her body shuddering until it passed. She pulled away, panting and flushed.

I lay down with my cock at her mouth, grabbed her hips, and rolled her on top of me, pushing my face between her thighs. My tongue ran over her juicy slit while she shifted and took me into her mouth again. Her head bobbed up and down while my tongue worked her feverishly, and when she came soaked my face with my cock in her throat. She pulled her mouth off and moaned, trembling for nearly a minute before the orgasm waned, and lay her head on my thigh.

“Get on top,” I urged.

“Oh, I need a minute,” she panted, rolling off of me and onto her back.

I moved around and got between her legs, pushing them apart and lifting them up.

“Oh, fuck,” she moaned, feeling the fat tip of my cock push inside.

I fucked her slowly, pushing my full length in on each gentle thrust, and reached around her legs to grab her big, jiggling tits. My hands squeezed and kneaded while my cock stay lodged against her cervix, and she began rolling her hips slowly, grinding herself onto my cock. I let go of her soft mounds and moved my arms, allowing her to drop her legs down, and pushed in deep. With my cock buried in her I moved her legs together between mine and straddled her thighs, squeezing her cunt tight around my swollen cock.

It took only four little thrusts for her to climax, the ridge of my thick head rubbing against her spot, and she groaned loudly as the stomach-crunching orgasm slammed into her. Her body clenched, writhed, and twisted while her eyes rolled back and her face contorted into a twisted mask of pleasure.

I kept moving slowly, bringing her a second wave of orgasms, and when she finally stopped moving she let out a loud groan. I waited until she caught her breath to move her legs apart and start pumping, fucking her furiously as my cock begged for relief. Her tits bounced while I pounded into her, and I lifted her legs again to drive in hard and deep.

My cock exploded, filling her wet pussy with spurt after spurt as I drilled into her, pumping a huge load out of my aching balls. I stopped thrusting and held myself in place until I was empty, then dropped her legs and slipped my cock out. A long stream of cum ran down, soaking the sheet, and I watched the dribbles run out before laying down on the bed and catching my breath.

We lay quietly for a bit, and she slowly moved when the phone buzzed again. She went to the dresser and pulled out the phone, then returned to bed, laying her head on the pillow before answering.

“Yes,” she panted. “I sucked his cock, and he just fucked me.”

She smirked.

“For real. My pussy is sore and full of cum.”

She held the phone up towards me.

“Tell him.”

“I just buried a huge load in her nice pussy,” I announced. “She’s still leaking cum.”

She took the phone away.

“See? I did what you wanted, sucked and fucked a total stranger.”

I turned on my side and rubbed her tits, giving her fat nipples a pinch. She giggled and moved her hand to my cock, running her finger along the wet shaft as she continued talking to him.

“Are you really hard now? Are you jerking off thinking about me getting fucked?”

She giggled and nodded her head. My cock was hard again and I felt highly aroused by her conversation. Her fingers stroked me and she smiled, then licked her lips. I moved up and put my cock to her mouth.

“Listen,” she said.

She held the phone close and sucked my cock, slurping and gulping so he could hear. She took her mouth away and panted.

“Yes, I am sucking his cock. Oh, yes, longer and much thicker, I can’t take it all in my mouth.”

She sucked a few more times and when she paused I took the phone from her.

“I’m going to fuck her again, so you can listen if you want to.”

I dropped the phone on the bed and climbed between her legs. Her juicy cunt took me in easily and she began moaning and grunting, being much more vocal.

Ashleypumperr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ashleypumperr

“Yes, fuck me… give that big cock again!”

I started pumping and her legs went around my waist, holding me tight as I fucked her vigorously, both of us moaning and groaning.

“Cum in me again! Give me your fucking cum!”

“Fuck, you have such a nice pussy!” I grunted.

“Give it to me! Cum in me now!”

I let out a loud groan and pumped another load into her, my cock throbbing with each pulse, and collapsed on top of her.

“Oh, I love your cock,” she moaned.

She picked up the phone, panting a few times before speaking.

“He just fucked me again,” she announced. “He has such a big cock.”

She giggled and turned the phone to me.

“I love fucking your wife,” I told him. “I’m going to fuck her all night, and tomorrow until she leaves for the airport.”

She pulled the phone away and smiled.

“He’s going to cum in my face later, just like you want,” she added. “I might even take him up the ass.”

She giggled again.

“I know you've always wanted to, but he will first. You wanted me to be a slut for someone else, so I am.”

She turned to me and smiled.

“I will call you tomorrow.”

She hung up and put the phone on the nightstand, then turned and cuddled up to me.

“Oh, you are so good,” she purred.

“Is this really the first time you’ve done this?” I asked.

“Yes,” she replied, nodding her head. “He’s been talking about it for years, and until today I never had the nerve to do it. You came by at the right time.”

“I’m glad I did,” I admitted.

The phone buzzed again.

“We will call him in the morning, when I suck you off. Hmm, maybe send a few pictures, too.”

“Whatever you want,” I assured her.

I woke up to hear the shower running and went to join her. After a quick soaping up and a fingering we dried off and returned to the bed. She lay between my legs and sucked me, having me take a few pictures. Her tongue slathered my shaft, teasing me to the edge. She swirled it over my tip, picking up the droplets that formed, and squeezed her fingers around the base.

I switched to video and recorded her mouth going over my tip and swallowing the swollen pole, slowly bobbing her head, and brushed the hair away from her face to keep a clear view of her lips on my cock. I was close to busting when she pulled her mouth off.

"Fuck my tits and cum in my face," she panted. "I want him to see that."

She rolled over and lay on her back so I could straddle her chest. With the phone propped up on the dresser and recording, I fucked her tits and mouth, sliding my cock between her hefty mounds until I was ready to cum. I grabbed the phone and held it close while she jerked me off. Streams of cum splattered her face, hitting her forehead, cheeks, and mouth. She swallowed, ran my cock over her face, then sucked it until I was soft.

"You taste so good," she praised, smiling into the camera.

We watched the videos and then she sent the pictures and video, putting her phone aside and ignoring it.

“Well, how about we have another shower and order some breakfast?” she suggested. “You must be starving.”

“Sure, sounds good.”

I ordered room service while she showered and then lay on the bed relaxing. She came out wrapped in a towel and sat on the bed next to me, running her hand over my chest and stomach, and asked me to pass her the phone. I handed it to her and she took a few pictures of me sprawled nude, my semi-soft cock laying on my lower stomach, and then of herself wrapped in the towel next to me on the bed. After showing me the pictures she sent them to him and put the phone down again. It began buzzing within seconds, and she chose to ignore it.

I jumped in the shower and found the food waiting when I returned. We sat and shared the French toast, fruit, and orange juice while discussing our jobs and how we ended up in the same hotel. After discovering that we both visited the same cities on occasion, we agreed to see if our schedule could match up in the future. Once done, we lay on the bed and discussed our personal lives, and I revealed that I was seeing someone while she told me of her twenty-three year marriage and one daughter, now in college.

My hand roamed while we talked, finally settling between her thighs, and I leaned my mouth to her chest and sucked on her thick nipples while she revealed her husband's fantasy.

"For at least ten years he's been talking about me with other men. I really had no interest until recently, when I met someone a few months ago. He made me feel so sexy, so desirable, and I started to consider actually doing it. I didn't then, and I think I should have."

"Hmm, then maybe we wouldn't be here," I commented.

My finger slipped inside and stroked her pussy as I continued to suck her nipples, one then the other, feeling her move her hips.

"When I saw you, I just decided that today was the day, and he would get his wish," she continued. "Oh, you are good at that."

I rubbed my thumb over her clit while my finger massaged her insides, bringing her to orgasm in moments, and sucked her nipple hard while she writhed on the bed. She let out a deep sigh and relaxed, giving me a sultry smile when I lifted my head away.

"I want you to fuck me again. From behind."

She rolled to the side of the bed and reached into her purse, then handed me a small tube.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass, and record it," she said with an evil grin, rolling onto her stomach and getting up on her knees.

Her plump cheeks jiggled when I moved in behind her, and I slipped my cock into her pussy first, taking a few strokes while opening the tube of lube and dripping it on her pucker. I ran my thumb around, getting it slick, and pushed it into her opening. She moaned when it slipped inside, and I slowly pumped my cock back and forth as my thumb loosened her up. I slipped my cock out, covered it with lube, and dropped the tube on the bed, picking up the phone in it's place.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes," she whispered hoarsely.

I gripped my cock and held it against her opening, balancing the phone in my other hand and recording while it entered. She groaned and her hands clutched the sheets when I pushed deeper, and I held her cheek in my hand as I began pumping back and forth. Soon my cock was buried in her ass and I placed the phone on the bed under her pussy, grabbing both hips and fucking her vigorously as it still recorded.

"Fuck, you got a tight ass," I groaned, feeling the pressure building.

"Oh, yes, fuck my ass... give it to me!" she grunted loudly.

"Fuck, yeah, take it all" I growled, driving in hard.

Her cheeks jiggled with each thrust, and her groans of pleasure became louder and louder. She moved one hand down and reached for her pussy, rubbing it vigorously and announcing she was going to cum.

"Oh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she shouted.

I was ready to burst and slipped my cock out, spraying a stream across her back up to her shoulder blades, and the rest spurted across and between her cheeks. I pushed her cheeks together and rubbed my cock in the valley, working the rest of the cum out of my balls as my orgasm finished. She fell forward onto the bed, moaning with her hand on her pussy, and I reached down and picked up the phone. I wiped the cum from it and stopped recording, then lay down beside her and relaxed.

"Oh, god, I haven't done that since college," she admitted.

I chuckled and we lay quietly for a few minutes. She asked for the phone and I passed it to her. She held it in front of her so we could watch the video.

"Oh, god," she giggled, putting her hand over her mouth.

The video was almost perfect, from the initial penetration to the cum dripping onto the camera at the end. Our voices were clear and all the grunts, groans, and noises could be heard easily. She turned to look at me and smirked.

"He always wants to do this, and I don't let him" she explained. "He's not a good lover, like you are."

The phone rang once and was answered.

"He just fucked me in the ass," she told him. "I did everything you talked about. Remember, this was your idea."

She disconnected and sent the video, then put the phone on the dresser before rolling onto her back with her hands over her head. She turned and smiled at me.

"That was fun," she giggled.

The phone buzzed and buzzed while we talked, confirming that she didn't need to be at the airport until late afternoon, and we agreed that we had time for one more round before our time together was over. I put her number in my phone and sent her my contact information, and she sent hers, along with the pictures and videos. Finally she relented and answered his call.

"Yes?"

I could hear his mumbling voice but not make out the words.

"Yes, I know you wanted to, but he put me in the mood for it. You wanted me to be a slut for someone else, now I am."

More mumbling and she covered the phone with her hand.

"He's upset that I won't do that with him," she explained.

"No, I don't think so," she continued with him. "With that attitude, you won't get what he did. You started this, remember? Perhaps that should be just for him. Oh, by the way, I will be seeing him in the future. Yes, we already have some dates planned."

She looked at me and smiled.

"Yes, he's very big. I don't think I can walk right now," she teased. "Oh, he's getting hard again and wants to use my mouth, so I have to go. I will call you from the airport before my plane leaves. Bye."

She disconnected and giggled, turning towards me and running her hand through my chest hair.

"He is extremely excited, and a little upset," she chuckled. "He got what he wanted."

"Did you?" I asked.

"Oh, yes," she assured me. "Now, about you getting hard again..."

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments