Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Art Of The Deal

"Written by a woman, for men and women. Based on actual events from my life."

68
29 Comments 29
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"I have always enjoyed writing as a hobby, and my New Year resolves to share my work with others finally. I hope to develop my erotica writing over time and see where it takes me. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is a true story. The names, locations, and minor details are changed to protect the innocent.. and not-so-innocent."

The fitness equipment business is cutthroat. And let me tell you, COVID made my life a living hell. I've been selling fitness equipment for almost fifteen years, but nothing could prepare me for the lockdown of 2020. Gyms across the country shut down suddenly. The gyms that did manage to survive the summer were running on fumes and in no place financially to repair older sets, much less invest in new gear. Peleton and at-home equipment were selling like fire, but my gym accounts closed their doors for good every day.

I was desperate.

So, when my old client Brian called me to say he was looking to open a new gym that could operate within social distancing guidelines, I was ecstatic. And worried. I knew the competition for this account would be fierce.

Brian had just returned from Florida, where he was scouting new locations and partners for his boutique fitness centers. I could see the writing on the wall that he would relocate his headquarters out of my region. I found it odd he was even entertaining quotes in New Jersey, but I was too eager for the sale to question the logic. I accepted Brian's invitation to meet at his office to look at the layouts and plans.

It was a hot afternoon in mid-August when I arrived at the empty business park for the meeting. Only two other cars were in the parking lot, including Brian's Range Rover. As the elevator doors closed to lift me to the 4th floor, my nerves started to take hold of me. I knew this was my one shot at landing a lucrative deal. Brian has a reputation for being a shrewd negotiator. He's all business, different from the typical gym operator who lifts weights first and asks questions never. Those are the guys I could win over by flashing low prices in my high heels. But as I was nervously waiting in the elevator, I instinctively unbuttoned the top two buttons on my blouse before the elevator doors reopened.

The sleek three-office suite was eerily quiet and baron when I entered. I gently called out "hello?" twice, but no response. Although I wouldn't say I was a regular supplier to Brian's company, I had been in the office enough to feel comfortable letting myself into the conference room. The table was filled with binders, blueprints, and pieces of an architectural model of a fitness center.

As I started to look closer at the model, I heard the office door open and Brian's voice, "Rebecca?"

"Yes, I am in the conference room," I replied. Brian entered the conference room looking much less kept than I expected. I had only ever seen Brian in business attire, clean-shaven and professional. But today, he seems like he hasn't slept in a week and is wearing shorts and a tattered polo shirt. We exchanged pleasantries, and he thanked me for being willing to meet with him.

"Of course," I replied, "I think we are all chomping at the bit to get life back to normal, huh? What a mess the world is in."

"I know. I've closed all of my locations indefinitely, laid off my entire staff, yet I am working twice as many hours," Brian said, exasperated.

Over the next twenty minutes, Brian showed me the prints and crude model of the fitness center. He explained how he had been to Florida recently and toured gyms that he wanted to replicate in the northeast. The gym floor featured much more space than usual, arranged in pods surrounded by tinted glass doors and self-sanitizing faucets to clean the equipment after each use. I tried to stay engaged but was preoccupied with adding up the potential equipment sale with every turn of the blueprints. Then Brian said something that snapped me back to the present.

"Wait, potential partners?" I asked. I had always known Brian to be a sole proprietor. "Who are you going in with?"

"Yeah, the guys from Fort Lauderdale I mentioned," he reminded me. I nodded and smiled as he continued, "That's the trick. I am out of capital, and banks won't even pick up the phone lately. These guys have money to spend and think they can get into New York City while the market is down. I don't know about that, but I think I have them convinced that north jersey would be a good first step. Working with me would help them get close to the city."

I could tell there was something else Brian wanted to say but was reluctant, so I prodded him. "Sounds like a great opportunity for everyone. I am not going to sugarcoat it. I need this sale just as badly as you need it. What's the timetable? What's the next step?"

"Yeah, well, these guys… they are coming up to New York next week to scout a few locations, including mine. They're… well, they're… interesting guys, let's put it that way. Business down there is much different than business up here…." Brian sheepishly explained.

I was now certain Brian needed to tell me something important. "Florida's a different culture down there. Is there something I could help you with?" I asked.

“Well… no… I mean, yes, maybe. These guys like to show off, are flashy, loud, and like to party. I'm not like that. It's awkward. I don't speak their language. I feel this deal slipping, and if next week doesn't go well, they'll move past me. I was hoping we could work this together; you could handle the equipment and help schmooze them up?"

"Yeah, whatever I can do," I quickly replied.

"Great! Oh my, thank you!" he exclaimed. "Sorry, I was just concerned…" he stuttered, "we can be a good team on this, I think."

Brian was nervous but determined. He told me he was picking them up from the airport next Thursday and asked if I would meet them for dinner and tour the space. I agreed, and we solidified the plans. As we walked out of the office, Brian paused and said, "it's going to be a good time. Get ready to party, haha."

"I will. I am excited," I reassured him.

"They'll be excited to see you, that's for sure. Wear something fun," Brian said.

"Fun?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mean, don't feel like… wear what you are comfortable in. I mean, I think… these guys, you know, they like parties and…" Brian stammered.

"Oh yeah, I got it, no worries, I know how to let loose," I laughed.


It's Thursday at 6:30 pm as I drive out of the Holland Tunnel heading towards the address Brian gave me. My car announces a text message from Brian, "We are leaving the airport now. Meet you in an hour. I will need to brief you when we arrive."

I park my car in a nearby garage and walk to the address. I knew what Brian was insinuating, to dress provocatively, and I did. I wear 6" heels, a tight, backless red dress, and as much cleavage as legally allowable. The city streets are empty and peaceful because of the lockdown. I arrive at the address and realize it's a residential highrise. The doorman lets me in and confirms I am on the guest list. I go up to the 28th floor of the private elevator directly into a luxurious apartment. I settle in and make myself a drink from the bar. Before long, I got a text from Brian that they had arrived. Within a few minutes, the elevator doors open, and two loud men pour out, with Brian behind them.

"Where the fucking drinks at, man!" yells one to the other.

I stand up to introduce myself, and the second guy makes eye contact with me and says, "Well, hello there. And who might you be, angel?"

"Hi, I am Rebecca, so nice to…."

"NO FUCKING WAY, MAN, no fucking way this your wife, Brian," he says as he swings his head back to Brian.

Brian quickly walks next to me and laughs. He then pulls me aside and promptly tells me he will explain later. The two men drop their bags, head directly to the bar, and pour large liquor glasses.

The short, stocky man introduces himself, "I am Cedro, and this is Riel." He leans in to hug me and kisses my cheek. He smells like cologne and alcohol. Riel repeats the same embrace. Both men are dressed in expensive clothing and diamond jewelry. I know enough to understand they are probably affiliated with some mafia group. They are loud, confident, and boisterous.

EmmaWright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaWright

Cedro sits on the couch, and the three of us take seats. Cedro asks how I like the place and says he just signed the lease last month. Riel gets up and plays music on the stereo, turning the volume to Cuban music. The two men reach for a bag and discreetly snort a powder.

Brian looks at me to see my reaction. I take a sip of my drink as Cedro barks at Brian. "So Brian, you holding out on us, huh? Why never tell me that your wife is so damn sexy, huh?"

Brian turns red, embarrassed, and starts to stutter. Riel interrupts him, "Here we thought you were just some nerd, right? A nerd?"

Cedro howls out in laughter. Brian whispers an apology, but I motion to him it's okay.

Brian then starts to discuss the business at hand before Cedro stops him. "Brian, Brian, enough, man. I want to party, man. You need to learn to relax."

Brian sheepishly sinks back into his chair. The air is thick with tension. I stand up and say, "How about some shots?"

"SHOTS!! YES!!" they yell and meet me at the bar. Over the next hour, Cedro, Riel, and I drink heavily and joke around. Brian is trying to enjoy himself but is very uncomfortable. The two men tease Brian and mock him for being a wimpy math nerd. Truth be told, I have always been drawn to powerful men. Cedro is especially dangerous, a bit unhinged, and dominating.

Brian stands up, looking at his watch, "well, we should head out if we are going to make our reservation. It was tough finding a restaurant open, but I…."

"Shut up, man, I don't want no fucking dinner," Cedro snarls, "How bout I fuck your wife, huh?"

Everyone stands in silence and shock. Cedro laughs loudly. "Look at his face!! I just kidding, man, live a little."

Riel joins in the laughter, and the tension eases. Cedro and Riel sit back down and snort more substance, whispering to each other. The two guys then separate on the couch. Cedro pats his hand on the cushion between them, motioning me to sit down. Cedro sits back and puts his arm around my shoulder. I am nervous, but I go with it.

Cedro tells Brian, "Listen, man, you are too nervous all the time. I don't know if we can do business together, man. Partners got to trust each other, you know?"

Brian reassures Cedro he is trustworthy, but Cedro stops him and says, "No man, I don't think you trust me at all."

The two men move closer to me on the couch. Cedro's arm moves down my shoulder, and he cups my breast, "You trust me, Brian?"

Before Brian can speak, Riel pulls out a stack of documents and places them on the table. Cedro continues, "This here is the agreement you want. It is not one location. It is five. Seventy-thirty. We sign you get $8 million to open the gyms this year."

I gasp. My hopes for landing the $750,000 sale just increased fivefold. I glare at Brian to sign the papers. Brian eagerly lunges for the contract, but Riel pulls them away.

Cedro says, "I don't know if we can trust each other, man."

I know what he wants. He wants me. And he wants to humiliate Brian. To show Brian who's boss. I look at Brian, then place my hand on Cedro's leg. Cedro looks down, then pulls me in closer to him.

"So Brian, you trust me? You trust me with your life?" Cedro says, then shoots his hand down the top of my dress, exposing my tit. "You trust me with your wife?"

Brian sits in shock and embarrassment. I turn my head towards Cedro as he stares at Brian. Sitting there, I am turned on by Cedro’s personality. His large bald head is sweating, and his forearms have huge veins. I slowly turn to look at the boss, then lick Cedro's neck up to his ear. Riel stands up and leaves the room. Cedro turns to me and kisses me passionately as Brian sits and watches. Cedro is not the type of man I would usually find myself attracted to, but the game we are playing has me wet.

Cedro stands up and takes off his shirt. He is shorter than me in my heels, only 5'7", and muscular but not defined; his chest is covered in tattoos. I stand up and kick my shoes off my feet. We make out in front of Brian.

Cedro is powerful. He pulls my body in close and yanks my dress down further. Cedro sucks on my nipples hard and puts his hand on my pussy. I can sense he is looking at Brian, who sits helplessly watching.

Riel comes back into the room, holding a tray with white lines. Cedro leans over the tray and inhales the powder. He stands up straight and claps his hands. He places his hand on my head and pushes me to my knees. I unbuckle his leather and gold belt, dropping his pants to the floor. I am taken by the idea of this authoritative leader ruling my body. He pulls out his thickset cock, and I begin to lick it.

Cedro turns to Brian, "Your wife is going to suck my dick now, man. You seeing this?"

I close my eyes and take Cedro's throbbing cock into my mouth. His bulging head fills my entire mouth. He places both hands on my head and thrusts, fucking my face. Cedro and Riel are mocking Brian in their native language. Cedro is wild in his current state and is forcefully jamming his cock deep into my mouth. His dick is the right size for me to take him fully into my mouth. I stick my tongue out to taste the top of his balls, while the tip of his cock presses against the back of my throat.

Cedro stands me up and pushes my back down over the coffee table between Brian and me. He pulls my hair back and orders me to look at my husband. I look at Brian, who is ashamed and mortified. Cedro sticks his cock inside me from behind, still pulling my long brown hair back to my face directly in front of Brian.

Cedro thrusts brutally, fucking me from behind as I am on my hands and knees on top of the table. Brian turns his head away, but Riel moves behind him, holding Brian's head to look at us. I am forcefully being fucked from behind, while Cedro spits down the crack of my ass. I am simultaneously elated and frightened. Both feelings turn me on.

Cedro grunts, his bulbous stomach slapping into me as he pulls me back into his cock over and over. I can tell Cedro is turned on by this dominant and degrading position.

I start to whimper out, "Oh baby, Cedro's cock feels soo good… mmm… yeah… he's so big…."

Cedro lets go of my hair and grab my hips with both hands, fucking hard and fast. I feel his sweat pouring off his dark body onto my back. I continue to praise him, “Aye… yeah… take me papi… fuck me… your cock is so big…”

Cedro stops and pushes me down onto my back. He takes each of my ankles, spreads my legs wide, and re-enters my wet pussy. Now he is looking at Brian as he swirls his pelvis into mine, igniting my clitoris.

Both men insult Brian, calling him a pussy and telling him his wife loves Cedro. It's not long before I feel Cedro's body pulsate, ready to cum. He slows down and stands over me, stroking his chunky cock over my body. I tell him, "Give me your cum, Papi…" over and over until he explodes his hot semen, covering my stomach and tits. I open my mouth to catch the last bits dash over my face.

Cedro collapses backward onto the couch, breathing heavily. I sit up and walk naked to the back of the bar, looking for a towel to wipe Cedro's cum off my body.

Riel slaps the contract back down on the table I was just fucked on and hands Brian a pen. Without looking at me, Brian signs the papers.

Soon Cedro is passed out cold on the couch. Riel instructs Brian on the business deal's next steps before seeing us out to the elevator. Neither Brian nor I say a word to each other. We leave the building and walk in opposite directions to our car.

As the attendant pulls my car up in the parking garage, I hear my phone alert a message. It's an email from Brian with a Purchase Order for $3.75 million.

My pussy pulses on last time.

Published 
Written by RebeccaWrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments