Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Be Our Bull

"An encounter with another Lush member"

80
20 Comments 20
8.1k Views 8.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"for Annie and her hubby"

Annie and I have had the best conversations and sexiest and hottest chats more than I have had with anyone else I’ve met on Lush. We've exchanged fantasies and desires which left us both turned on and always looking forward to our next chat. The best part of our sexy chats is that she shares them with her husband later. And when she shares them with her husband it also turns him on.

She also told me that after sharing our chats with him it leads to them having great sex with each other. This turns me on even more knowing that I inspire passion between the two of them.

So when I happened to have plans to be visiting their hometown, I let her know. She was excited to hear that I would be in town and wanted to know if I would be interested in meeting up with the two of them. Of course, I was more than happy to do so.

She decided that they would get a room at the same hotel I would be staying at while I was there. After making their reservation she gave me their room number and asked if I would come to their room on Friday night at 8 p.m. I told her I most definitely would be there and she told me to let myself in as the door would be open with just the deadbolt leaving it ajar.

After chatting with her as much as we had done previously I figured they were both up for a night of playing and maybe enjoying a threesome together. How could I argue with two men giving her all the attention and pleasure she wanted and deserved? I just assumed her husband would be into it since he always enjoyed hearing about the chats that Annie and I had with each other. I had no problem with that, I've been in threesomes before and they have always been great - especially with married couples.

After I got into town that Friday I let her know that I had arrived. She told me that they had checked in and would be ready for me at 8 p.m. She also told me to be ready for a long, hot night.

I took a shower and put on a simple Polo shirt and shorts without any underwear, I figured I probably wouldn't need them anyway. Since she told me to be ready for a long, hot night I popped a little blue pill to make sure I would be up and ready to go for quite awhile. I checked the clock and it was time to make my way to their room.

When I got there, the door was ajar with a deadbolt holding it open like she said. I lightly knocked on the door and let myself in. I heard her call out and tell me to come in and lock the door behind me. When I walked into the room needless to say I was somewhat taken aback. Annie was sitting on the bed nearly naked except for a see through g-string.

She sat at the head of the bed with pillows propped up behind her. Her hands were behind her back pushing out her C cup breasts provocatively. My eyes nearly popped out of my head! Her pink nipples we're standing out hard much like my dick was in my shorts. She was quite a sight to see with her long curly red hair and smoldering eyes. Her lips sparkled with red lip gloss in the dim light from the bedside lamp. I was spellbound as I looked up and down her petite, slim 5’ 4” body. I felt frozen and dumbfounded at how gorgeous she was in person.

I looked her in the eyes and she smiled. “Are you ready for this?” she said.

I just looked back at her and smiled. 

“Be our bull,” she said.

 It was then I finally noticed her husband sitting in a chair naked near the end of the other side of the bed. He already had a full erection obviously knowing what Annie wanted. He just looked at me and nodded. I looked back at her and she smiled again and that was all it took for me.

I had my shirt, shorts and shoes off in a split second. I climbed onto the bed and began squeezing her breasts while playfully licking and nibbling on her nipples. She let out a soft sigh.

“Bite them for me,” she whispered.

I bit down on one nipple and grabbed the other and pinched it.

“Yes!” she moaned out.

I continued to pinch her nipples as I moved and licked my way down her stomach. As I moved further down her body my hands left her breasts and felt her skin and the curves of her petite body. When I was reaching around to feel the slope of her backside, I realized her arms were behind her because she was wearing a pair of soft handcuffs. I grabbed her hands with my hands and tightly held them together before releasing them. I looked up into her eyes with a knowing smile and she just smiled back at me.

I continued my way down until I was facing the front of her scantily clad pussy. I took in a deep breath to inhale the sweet aroma and excitement that emanated from between her legs. I ripped off her g-string and pushed her legs open revealing a small patch of red hair. I began to lick up from one side of her pussy and then the other side. Being propped up on the pillows underneath her head she could watch me from her vantage point.

Using my hands I slowly opened her up to reveal the most beautiful pussy I think I have ever seen. I ran my tongue from the bottom of her lips to her clit. While there I circled her clit gently but firmly and giving it a quick suck into my mouth.

“Oh, yes,” she moaned and wiggled on the bed.

I held her legs open and down on the bed and started to really go to work. I buried my face into her moistness and licked and sucked and probed her with my tongue. Her nectar was sweet and so delicious that I couldn't seem to get enough of it. As I settled into giving her clit ministrations with my tongue I also sucked it into my mouth.

LuzBella
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuzBella

“Don't stop! Don't stop!” Annie cried out over and over again until she finally tensed up and orgasmed on my face. As she relaxed I eagerly licked up the cum from her lips.

“I hope you can make me cum just like that all night long,” she said looking down at me.

“Annie, I'm just getting started; there's a lot more where that came from,” I said as I looked up at her.

“Did you hear that honey? He's going to make me cum all night, doesn't that sound good?” Annie said to her husband, looking over at him.

I had completely forgotten that he was even there until she said that to him. I looked over at him and he was slowly stroking his cock and nodding to her. Then I remembered why I was there for them, it was not just for her pleasure but I was there for both of them. I was there to be their bull.

“Come over here and suck my cock. Suck it and make sure it's hard. Get it wet with your saliva so I can fuck your beautiful wife,” I said to her husband. He was reluctant at first but soon his head was bobbing up and down, coating my dick with his slobber.

“Yes, honey, get him ready for me. I want him to fuck me so bad.” she said to him. After a few minutes he was doing such a good job I knew I had to make him stop otherwise I might blow my load in his mouth and I wanted to save that for Annie.

“Honey, I want that big cock inside me,” she said to him. In comparison I did have a bigger dick than him. His dick was barely 6 inches and mine is about 8 and a half inches with a girth of at least 5 and a half inches. And Annie really wanted to feel my big dick inside her.

“Take my cock and line it up with her pussy,” I told him.

Then I told him, “Beg me to fuck your wife.”

“Please fuck my wife,” he said in a quiet voice.

“I don't think that she could hear you, say it louder!” I demanded.

“Please fuck my wife with your big dick!” he said in a louder voice. Annie began to moan when she heard him.

“Now ask your wife if I can fuck her,” I said to him.

“Annie? Will you let him fuck you?” he asked her.

“With what?” she said teasingly to him.

“Will you let him fuck you with his big dick?” he asked, almost pleading her.

“Yesssss! I demand it! I want you to watch him fuck me!” she commanded him.

“Use your other hand and open up Annie's pussy and put my cock into her opening,” I said to him. I started to slowly push into her with his hand still on my cock. I wanted him to feel me entering his wife.

“Yes,” she moaned out loud. 

As I was going deeper inside her I could feel his hand between us.  

“Sit back down in your chair and lick off the juices Annie and I have left on your hand,” I ordered him.

I slowly thrust the rest of my cock into Annie.

“Oh, stretch me Daddy,” she said to me loud enough to make sure her husband could hear her. She was so wet and so tight. I started to pick up speed going in and out of her. I could feel her pussy pulling on me and wrapping around me as if it were sucking it inside of her. I started fucking her a little faster and harder.

“Honey, watch his big dick fucking my pussy. It feels so good. It's so big!” she said to her husband.

And I rammed hard into her again and again until she tensed up and orgasmed again. I slowed down to let her relax some then I rolled her over so her ass was up in front of me.

I rubbed my cock up and down her slit getting the head wet with her dripping juices before sliding it back into her ready pussy. With one hand I grabbed her hands which were still handcuffed behind her back and with the other hand I grabbed her hip. Then I shoved my cock all the way into her.

“Oh yes, take me! Give me all of that big dick!” she yelled out. She arched her back and pressed her head down onto the bed. As I began pounding into her I watched her ass cheeks shake with every thrust; it was a heavenly sight to behold. I let go of her hands and held onto both of her hips as I fucked her harder and harder. I just couldn't get enough of her.

“Honey, look at how his big dick is fucking me. It's so deep and feels so good!” she proclaimed to her husband. And with that she tensed up again and had another orgasm. I looked over at him and he was also coming. Jets of cum were spraying out of his dick and landing on him all the way up to his own face.

Feeling Annie cum on and around my cock and seeing her husband get off on watching his wife get fucked by me sent me over the edge. I pulled out of her pussy and showered cum all over her back and ass. I sat back and watched my cum slowly roll down her ass and cover her beautiful pussy which was now spread wide and gaping from my big dick. Annie slumped forward exhausted.

I looked over and noticed a key on the bedside table. I took it and unlocked her handcuffs. I eased back on the bed and she curled up next to me, putting her arm across my chest and leg over mine. 

She said to me loud enough for her husband to hear, “We have only just started. My pussy is yours for the rest of the weekend.”

Published 
Written by AlwaysUp
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments