Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming a Sissy

"Becca is Born."

83
21 Comments 21
17.2k Views 17.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

For the longest time I can remember loving the look of pantyhose on a woman. It made their legs look so sexy and especially when they wore heels. I would always jack off while looking at pictures of women in pantyhose in magazines. So one day after turning sixteen I got the nerve to try on a pair of my aunt's hose. OMG they felt amazing and the way they made my legs look so smooth and sexy was a huge turn on. So mush that I had to lay there and masturbate. They also made me feel feminine. I'd stand there looking at myself in the full-length mirror at my legs and ass and think that I look just as sexy as a woman.

This brought the kinkiness out of me as I woumd get clothes pins, clamping them to my nipples, lay back and stroke my cock, imagining that I was a woman who was caught pleasuring herself by a man who had broken in and she was forced to pleasure him and give him my "pussy".

That was my "go to" fantasy while wearing pantyhose. Now every chance I got I'd slip on the pantyhose clamp on the clothes pins and check myself out in the mirror. After admiring how sexy I thought I looked I'd lay down and take care of business so to speak.

Summer is here and I'm just hanging out at home doing a whole lot of nothing. I'm sitting on my porch watching my neighnoe cutting his grass. He moved in at the begining of the year and I still didn't know his name. I've only seen him, no wife or kids. He looked to be in his 30's, I'm guessing. Average height, fit build and a full haed of dark hair. He saw me staring at him so he stops and now he is walking over to me.

"Hi my name is Eric and we haven't met yet. I moved in in January."

"Hi, my name is Danny and yeah I've seen you before."

"Well I've seen you hanging out and wanted to introduce myself and see if you'd like to make some cash for summer. Can I ask how old you are ?"

"I'm sixteen and how could I make some money ?"

"Well, you see me cutting my grass. I'll teach you how to cut the grass and then you do it twice a month and I'll pay you $20 each time you do it."

" I can sure use the money and I can do that. OK."

"Great come on over and I'll start training you."

"Is is just you living here ?"

"Yes, I'm divorced and we didn't have children."

"Oh, OK."

"So, you'd cut all around the house and in the back. Do you play sports ?"

"Yes, I play baseball but my games are on the weekends and we practice twice a week at 6pm."

"Nice I love baseball. I go watch the Dodgers as often as I can."

"The Dodgers are my team too."

"So, the yard is back here too and you can jump in the pool after you're done to cool off, if you want."

RoseAllen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseAllen

What days will I be cutting the grass ?"

"On Fridays, like today as I don't work on Fridays."

"OK, cool, thanks for offering me the job."

"Well we'll help each other out. I can do other things and you can make some cash."

So, the rest of the morning I helped Eric do his yard and he trained me jow he liked it done. After we were done, he let me jump in his pool, as it got really hot.

I have been cutting Eric's yard for a couple of months now and we've gotten to know each other better. He's even invited me over to watch the Dodgers and have some real Dodger dogs, that he grilled.  It was then, while watching the game, I saw a few girly magazines under his coffee table.

"See something you like ?"

"Yeah, you have some girly magazines here."

"You wanna take a look at them ?"

"Yeah."

"Go for it."

While sorting out which magazines I wanted to look at first, at the bottom of the stack was one titled "Crossdressers".  On the cover was a couple of guys in lingerie and stockings and PANTYHOSE. Now THAT caught my eye.

"Hey what is this one about ?"

"Oh, give me that one. It shouldn't be out there."

"Wait, can you tell me about it ?"

"Nah, you don't want to know."

"Yes, I do. I'm curious."

"Really ?"

"Yes."

"OK, it has pictures and stories about men who like to wear women's clothes and lingerie."

"WOW !  But here it looks like a woman, but she has a dick."

"Yes, they go the whole way to look like a woman by wearing a wig and putting on makeup."

"Here's one that's dressed up and is with a man and ...."

"And ?"

"Sucking his dick."

"Yes, a lot of those "Crossdressers" like to dress up and have sex with men. That's why I said, you don't want to see this."

:I do, I'm curious and it interest me."

"Really?"

In a low voice I said, "Yes."

"Well, OK, then."

"You like looking at this ?"

"From time to time, yes."

"Do you dress up or do you just like the men who dress up ?"

"To be honest, I've tried both but I like more being with the ones who dress up."

"Oh."

We talked about crodressing the rest of the game and my dick was so hard it hurt. I know Eric saw that I had a hard on but he didn't say anything. I really wanted to confess to him about me wearing pantyhose, how they made me feel and what I'd think about as I wore them, but I was too scared. As soon as the game was over, I said I had to go because I wanted to get home and masturbate , to the pictures I saw, and what we talked about.

Published 
Written by Luv2Read69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments