Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Friends Are The Best

"Always keep your cheating close"

80
13 Comments 13
8.5k Views 8.5k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Joe and I had been married for a few years.  He worked downtown but had a flexible hybrid schedule that allowed him to work from home anytime his client demands allowed it.  Since COVID, my job had been entirely remote, which allowed me to get in daytime gym workouts and do some other things like laundry and household chores in between my journalism work assignments.

At thirty, I felt I kept myself in pretty good shape.  Between yoga, cardio, and weights, I was probably in the best shape I’d been in my whole life.  I could still wear clothes I’d been in during high school and at 5’8 and 120 pounds I still could pass for ten years younger than I actually was.  Joe was a little shy of being seven years older than me, and consequently many of the friends we had that had started as Joe’s were also a bit older than me.

Our friend group was amazing, though.  Everyone was very close and we all truly enjoyed spending time together.  We had vacationed together, been to sporting events, and we frequently enjoyed some of the local pubs on weekends to hang out, unwind, drink and eat.  One couple, Will and Amy, were part of that group.  Will had been one of Joe’s best friends for years, dating back to a time they had worked together.  Will now had his own political consulting business, and from the number of his clients who won elections, he seemed to do his job well.  Amy was in finance, and like Joe, had to be in the office more often than not.  Other friends in the group also tended to be professionals - we had a lawyer, a former army captain, an engineer, and a psychologist.  To say that trivia night at the pub was not interesting was an understatement.

That Saturday night we had been at the pub since dinner time enjoying the company of our friends and a pickleball tournament that was being televised on an obscure sports channel.  I was several beers and a couple of shots into the evening when I excused myself to go to the bathroom.  This particular pub had a great bathroom set up.  You walked down a dimly lit hallway and there were four individual unisex bathrooms that were immaculately maintained by the staff.  Each one had a sit-down toilet, a urinal across the room on the other wall, and a spacious sink and vanity that frankly made me jealous every time I saw it.

I finished up and washed my hands.  When I opened the door, Will was standing there.

“All yours,” I said.

“I hoped so,” he replied as he leaned in to kiss me.

I was probably more than a little drunk and certainly more than a little shocked, but I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back.  His forward movement caused me to take a step or two back into the bathroom and Will closed and locked the door.

Our lips were glued together and our open mouths allowed our tongues to swirl and dance.  I felt Will’s hand under my short summer dress.  He was rubbing between my legs and his hand felt amazing on the silky underwear covering my pussy and clit.  I moaned with excitement and our kissing and his hand action intensified.  He moved us back another couple of steps and I found myself pinned between him and the vanity.  I could feel the hardness in his jeans as he rubbed against me.

I quickly tugged his belt loose and unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down.  His hard cock felt hot in my hand and now it was his turn to moan as I stroked it up and down.  He felt about the same length and girth as my husband, but as I always say, there is only one accurate measure of a cock and I intended to take some measurements.

I dropped to my knees and swirled my tongue around the head of his member.  I licked the precum that was starting to drip and then took him into my mouth.  He tasted amazing between his precum and his natural musky scent.  I bobbed my head up and down until I felt him touch the back of my throat.  He and Joe were about the same size, but while Joe was bit thicker, Will was a bit longer.  Will had his head thrown back and his hands were running through my hair as I kept swallowing his cock

He pulled his wet dick out of my mouth and helped me to my feet.  He spun me around and bent me over the vanity as he pulled my underwear down.  I felt the head of his cock rub up and down through my slit several times.  I was already so wet that he slipped into my tight pussy fairly easily.  I could see him in the mirror over the sink as he fucked me.  Will was a handsome guy and he had a distinguished look about him.  He took good care of himself and his blond hair and sparkling eyes were a bit of a contrast to Joe’s darker hair and hazel eyes.

Will slipped the straps on my dress down to expose my bare tits.  I had always been a little self-conscious of them because I was much smaller than most women, but nobody had ever complained about them and Will was certainly enjoying my sensitive nipples as he stroked his cock in and out of my pussy.  I was so incredibly turned on and it felt so good and so taboo at the same time.  I was fucking my husband’s best friend in a bar bathroom.  Watching Will’s face in the mirror made me want to cum on his cock.  The whole scene was certainly getting me there.

I reached down between my legs and rubbed my clit.  I could feel the wetness and Will’s hard meat sliding in and out of me.  I was nearing my climax when he leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

“Think about this tonight when you are fucking Joey,” he said.  The thought of that pushed me right over the edge and I started cumming.  My pussy throbbed and I grabbed the edge of the vanity.  I felt Will’s erection start pumping and he buried his cock as deep in me as it would go.  He gently put his hand into my hair and pulled my head back and kissed and nibbled my neck.

I was breathing hard like I’d run a marathon.  He pulled his cock out of me and turned me around, kissing me passionately.

“I’ve wanted to do that for a long time, Kelly,” he said as he pulled up his jeans and checked himself in the mirror.

“I didn’t realize it, but apparently I did too,” I said.  I dabbed at my leaking pussy with some toilet paper and then pulled up my underwear.  I looked in the mirror.  I looked like I’d been ridden hard and put away wet… and both were true.  I turned on the water and splashed my face and ran wet fingers through my hair.

“You good?” Will asked with his trademark smile.

I had just blown and fucked my husband’s hot friend in a bathroom.  “I am excellent,” I said with a smile.  I put my tongue in Will’s mouth one last time and then shooed him out the door.  I needed just another minute or two to compose myself.  I finally was able to walk back to the table on wobbly legs.

Joey put his arm around my waist.  “That was a long trip to the bathroom,” he said.

“I bumped into a friend,” I said, not entirely untruthfully.

“Want to head home?” he asked.

I was still so horny and turned on I was absolutely ready.  “Let’s,” I replied.

We both said goodbye to our friends, and the typical country farewell took place as we stood and talked to people we’d been with all evening.  Hugs were exchanged with everyone.  When I got to Will, he held me close for a second.  “That was fucking hot,” he whispered in my ear.

“Yes it was,” I agreed.

Joey and I waved goodbye and headed out to our car.  My underwear was soaked with Will’s cum and my own juices, and right now all I could think about was getting more cock.

Joe started the car and we headed out of the parking lot for the fifteen-minute drive home. 

“That was a fun night,” Joey said as he pulled out on the main road.

“You have no idea,” I said in my own inner monologue.  I reach over and put my hand on Joey’s muscular thigh.  Damn, he looked so cute in blue jeans and a casual shirt.  We rode in silence for a minute.

I reached down and pressed the button on my seatbelt, releasing it.

“What are you doing?” Joey asked.

“You,” I said hungrily.

I turned in my seat and using both hands unfastened his belt and undid his jeans.  All the activity with his pants had brought his cock to full attention and I was happy to free it from its constraints.  I got up on my knees and leaned across the center console and sucked his cock deep into my mouth.

“Oh my God, Kelly! That feels amazing,” he said.

I took his cock out of my mouth for a second.  “Don’t crash,” I said, “or it will be like that Robin Williams movie.”

To his credit, he kept his eyes on the road, one hand on my head as it bobbed up and down on his erect shaft, and a steady foot on the accelerator.  As I sucked him, I mentally debated whether to make him cum in my mouth or save everything he had to offer for later.  I knew from experience that Joey was good for two or three good orgasms, but tonight I was feeling a little greedy.

We pulled into the garage.  “Let’s go inside,” I said breathlessly.  I was so turned on I couldn’t even think straight.

We got out of the car and when I got to where Joey was standing by the front bumper, he kissed me.  I knew he could taste his cock as his tongue roamed around inside my mouth.  He scooped me up and carried me to the door.  I fumbled around a bit and finally got it open.  Joey almost tripped on the threshold, but to his credit he navigated well for the drinks he’d had this evening.  He sat me on the kitchen counter, kissing me passionately the entire time.  I felt his hands under my dress, and the dripping wet underwear was removed from my body.

LILY_LO
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LILY_LO

“God, Babe, you are soaking wet,” he said as he ran them under his nose.  I leaned back and he knelt down and buried his face in my well-fucked pussy.  His tongue played around all over my clit and then went deep inside me.  All I could think about was the fact that he was literally eating Will’s cum out of my steaming hole.  I wrapped my legs around his head and ran my fingers through his hair.  He was exciting me like never before and I pulled his head into my crotch by his hair.  I don’t know if it was the taste of his best friend’s cum or my apparent excitement, but he was tonguing me wildly and bringing me to the brink of an orgasm.

“Don’t stop,” I moaned.  I pulled his hair harder.  He responded by licking more and tongue-fucking me.  He put a finger in my dripping pussy and then started playing with my ass.  It was too much.  I shuddered violently and literally screamed in ecstasy.

Joey’s cock was still out from our fun in the car.  He stood up and slid it right into me, taking my breath away.  I wrapped my legs around his waist and put my arms around his neck.  When he kissed me I could taste cum and pussy all over him.

“Take me to bed or lose me forever,” I said into his ear.

He scooped me off the counter and without losing his position in my pussy, carried me upstairs to our bedroom.  Joey is fit and can easily manage 120 pounds, but I was impressed after the drinks and sexual activities that we made it intact and still fucking.  The thought of him in my pussy after Will had cum inside me had me wild with desire.

We fell on the bed, still dressed but fully engaged in our carnal pleasures.  Joe pulled at my dress and had me naked in a moment.  He never withdrew but managed to get his shirt off and adjusted his jeans to be a little more conducive to our activities.  He was on top of me and plowing me just like I wanted him to.  Our mouths were locked in passionate kisses and our tongues played together.  I could hear the wet and sloppy sounds of our sex and I could feel another orgasm building inside me.

“Oh, God, Joey.  Cum with me,” I urged.  His gorgeous ass was pumping up and down and I could feel the heat from his cock as he thrust into me.

Just as I hit my peak he pushed his dick into me farther than I’d ever felt before and started pumping me full of his cum.  I screamed with pleasure and clawed at his back.  I shook uncontrollably.  Joey kissed me and held me close.

“Wow,” he said at last.

“No kidding,” I managed.

“You are always fucking hot as hell,” he said, “but what got into you tonight?”

I grinned.  “A lot.”

He rolled off of me and we just cuddled in the afterglow of some truly amazing sex.  I had blown and fucked two hot guys in the last two hours, and I was feeling pretty pleased with myself.

A couple of days later I came home from the gym and hopped in the shower before getting back to work assignments.  I had literally just dried off and put my hair into a towel when the doorbell rang.  I pulled on a robe and trotted downstairs.  I opened the door and Will was standing on the front porch.

“Hey,” he said.

“What’s up buddy,” I said, motioning him into the house.

“I just wanted to come by and apologize for the other night.”

“Apologize?” I said as my eyebrows went up.

“Yes,” Will continued.  He grabbed the belt around my robe and it fell away revealing my naked front.  “I’m sorry we didn’t have more time to really enjoy each other.”

I let the robe fall off my shoulders and I drew him closer to me.  “Are there things you want to share with me?” I asked playfully.

“Definitely.”

His lips were on mine in an instant and it frankly took my breath away.  Excitement swelled up in me and at this moment I wanted nothing more than to fuck Will until he couldn’t walk straight anymore.

I pulled away from him and let my robe drop completely off of me so that I was standing before him completely naked.  “I think we need to continue this conversation upstairs,” I said.

I took him by the hand and started up the stairs.  I stopped abruptly about every three steps so that he either bumped into my ass or came damn close to it each time.  I led him to the master bedroom and jumped on the bed as he stood just inside the doorway.

“Strip for me,” I said with a commanding tone.

Will obliged and slowly stripped while humming a bump-and-grind tune.  In moments he was as naked as I was and he joined me on the bed.  We kissed passionately as we groped each other’s naked body.  He got up and grabbed my leg, putting it over his shoulder.

“I missed eating this sweet pussy the other night,” he said as he went down on me.  He started out by licking my inner thighs, nibbling occasionally that made me jump.  When he finally settled down and licked around my pussy it sent electric shocks through my whole body.  He licked up one side and down the other, never touching my clit or my pussy slit.  He did this several times and it was driving me wild with desire.

“Did Joey eat your cum-filled pussy the other night?” He asked teasingly as he put two fingers into my wet and inflamed pussy.

“Yes,” I moaned.

“Did you like giving him my sloppy seconds?” he asked.

“Yes, I loved it.”

“Did he eat all my cum?”

His finger action and his teasing felt so good I couldn’t stand it.  I arched my back in pleasure.  Will slid up and put the head of his cock at my entrance.

“Do you want me to fuck you, Kelly?”

“Oh my God, yes!”

He slipped into me and started a slow rhythm.  His hot dick felt so good inside me.  I couldn’t quit thinking about the fact I was cheating on Joe and even worse with his best friend, but damn, Will knew how to use that beautiful cock.  I put my legs on Will’s shoulders and gave him even deeper access to my married pussy.  He easily took advantage of the position and drove his cock even deeper into me.  I was loving it.  Will was sweating and drops of his salty essence were dripping on me.  I was caressing his head and his chest and absolutely loving that hard cock.

Will paused for a moment.  “Roll over,” he said.

I was happy to comply.  Will reinserted his cock in me from behind and resumed his deep stroking.  I reached underneath myself and started rubbing my clit.  Everything felt so good.  Will’s pace increased and I felt like he was getting ready to cum.

“Are you going to cum in my married pussy?” I asked.

Will groaned.  “Yes,” he said breathlessly.

I felt him tense up and his cock trembled inside me.  Will drove it deep inside me and held it there.

When he relaxed, I moved to turn over and Will moved to let me.  I managed to roll over without Will’s cock slipping out of me.  He was still hard and I wrapped my legs around his waist.  “Don’t stop,” I said.

With no comment, Will continued stroking in and out of me.  His cock felt so amazing and I loved hearing the squelching noises coming from our activities.  I was rubbing my clit and hoping to get my orgasm out of this when my phone started ringing on the nightstand.

Will glanced in that direction and then grabbed my phone and handed it to me.  “It’s Joey,” he said, “answer it.”

Will slowed his pace as I hit the answer button.

“Hey Joey,” I said trying to remain calm.

Will started playing with my clit.

“I headed out from work early,” Joey said.  “I’ll be home in about twenty minutes,” he said.

“That’s great, honey,” I replied.  I was almost ready to cum.  “I can’t wait to see you.”

“Just wanted to let you know,” Joey said.  “Love you tons!”

“Love you too, baby,” I said then I pressed the end call button.  Will had my clit between his fingers and was stroking it while he was fucking me.

“I am going to fucking cum,” I screamed out.

Will increased his pace and was pounding the shit out of my pussy.  “I’m going to cum again too,” he exclaimed.

We came together and Will filled my hot pussy with another load of cum.  We were breathing hard and sweating.  Will kissed me passionately and put his tongue into my mouth.  I put my hand between us and felt his slimy cock.  I stroked it a little.

“God, Kelly, that was totally amazing,” he said.  “What are you going to do when Joey gets home?”

I thought for a moment:  “I’m going to make him eat my pussy and clean this mess up before I fuck him senseless.”

Will got up and started getting dressed.  “So fucking hot,” he said as he bent down and planted another wet kiss on my lips.

“Oh,” I said.  “I forgot to mention that Joey and I usually use protection, but he fucked me raw the other night after you.  But these three big loads you have shot into me may just get me pregnant.”

Will paused for a moment, not sure what to say.

“I’d love to carry your baby, Will.  Don’t worry.  If I do get pregnant it will always be our little dirty secret.”

Will smiled weakly.  “Awesome,” he said.

“When are you coming back to see me again?” I asked with a smile.

“What are you doing tomorrow?”

I nodded and handed him a shoe.  Joey would be home in a few minutes and I couldn’t wait to have him bury his face in my cheating pussy and lick his best friend’s cum out of me.

Published 
Written by Northside156
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments