Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blindfolded

"I thought she was just roleplaying, leaving me blindfolded to add to the experience. I was wrong."

94
22 Comments 22
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

"Sit," she told me, pointing to one of our kitchen chairs that looked completely out of place in the middle of our bedroom floor.

I obeyed immediately. I love it when she takes charge, so her wish was my command.

"I have a surprise for you," she purred, "but, in order to earn your surprise, you need to let me do anything I want. Can you do that?"

"Yes," I replied, already feeling my cock twitch with anticipation.

She produced a blindfold from a drawer and playfully dragged it up from my crotch to my face. "First, we have to put this on you so that you cannot see what I am doing or about to do. You'll have to use your imagination."

The blindfold was quickly placed over my eyes and I felt her pull it as tight as she could before she tied it. We'd used blindfolds before, but usually it was me using it on her, especially when I tied her to the bed. Mind you, it had been a while since we had done that, especially since she had started to gradually be more dominant in the bedroom.

Our activities over the last few months had revolved around her being more demanding and telling me what she wanted, and this just seemed like another twist. She had told me stories of how horny she would get and how she remembered certain encounters we had had, then demanding I use my tongue to see how wet she was.

These stories had graduated to previous encounters with past boyfriends, giving me details of their tongues, hands and cocks in various places on her body. Let's just say that I was surprised at how positively I reacted to these stories, and, seeing my excitement, she had gone into more and more detail. The more she told me, the more excited I had gotten and the wilder the sex became.

The first time that she tied me to the bed before telling me a raunchy story of us having a threesome while using a dildo on herself, I had cum without even being touched. The stories continued to get raunchier and my reactions turned her on more and more, leading her usually to use her dildos rather aggressively before riding my face to an explosive orgasm.

The stories ranged from recounting tales of old boyfriends, imagining them joining us in bed, to fantasies she had about various guys, and sometimes women, she had seen in clubs, bars or in her office. When a rare business trip came about, she teased me with the idea of her cheating on me while she was away, telling me how it was just sex. Raw, animal sex. And telling me how she couldn't be expected to go two whole weeks without that release and how I should let her do it because she promised to tell me all about it. My cock's reaction gave me away, but I covered it up by saying that it would only be okay if I knew that there was no way she would see him again, that it would have to be a stranger. And I'd prefer to be present. At least the first time. I wanted to see her ride another man's cock.

"It's just a fantasy," she whispered in my ear.

"Pretty hot fantasy, though," I said before she had straddled my face and ordered me to slurp up her juices.

"Make me cum," she had demanded.


But this was different. She had never started with me sitting in a chair before, and I started to wonder what she was up to this time. What new kink had she discovered?

Suddenly, she was behind me and grabbing at my arms, pulling them backwards. Restraints were quickly applied and in no time, my arms and legs were tied to the chair. I couldn't move or see.

"That's good," she said, "but maybe I should have made you get undressed. Oh well, I'll just undo your trousers and pull them down a bit so I can watch your cock get hard."

And she did just that. My cock had been starting to get excited, and when she released him, it took no time for him to get fully erect.

"Oooh, "she squealed, " someone likes being tied up and blindfolded!"

"What's going on?"

"I'm going to get something and you'll have to use your imagination," she teased.

I heard a dresser drawer slide open, and it was clear that she was retrieving a dildo. Then the closet door slid open.

"Hmmm...red or black?"

She knew how much her corsets turned me on, especially the black one, which was leather and showed her ample cleavage in an incredibly enticing way.

I heard her take something out and heard her start to undress. She didn't talk, but made little comments about how whichever one she was putting on made her feel sexy.

"I'm so horny," she complained, "I'm going to lay down and think about having a nice cock to fuck me while you're tied to that chair."

I heard her start to moan and heard the unmistakable sounds of her playing with herself. I sat there, blinded by the cloth over my eyes, imagining the sight of her rubbing and pinching her clit and pushing her fingers inside her pussy. I could hear how wet she was as I sat there, completely restrained, unable to touch my rock-hard cock.

"Oh, I really need a dick to fuck. Maybe I should bring another man in here to fuck me while you are tied to that chair, honey. What do you think?"

I could now hear the sounds of her moving her dildo in and out, pushing it as deep as she could. I started to imagine someone else was fucking her while I say there tied up and blindfolded.

"Oh, that feels so good. His cock feels so good, honey. He's filling me up. Oh my god, I already feel like I'm going to cum!"

There was a slight pause and the room went silent, which was a telltale sign that her breath was taken away by an orgasm. She's always noisy leading up to an orgasm, but only utters any sound when it's a "regular" orgasm. Her most intense ones wracked her body, making her go stiff for a second before her legs started to quiver and shake.

"Oh, honey, I came just thinking about another guy fucking me in our bed in front of you. I think I should do it for real, don't you? I think I should make you sit there and watch me get my brains fucked out by some guy with a nice fat cock. What do you think?"

I felt my mouth dry up. I couldn't deny that I hadn't thought about it before, and certainly couldn't hide my erection that twitched with excitement at the thought.

"Yes, you should. You deserve to be pleased by whoever you want."

"Look at you...you're sitting there, your pants down and your cock standing at attention, precum leaking out of it. I knew it would turn you on. Not that it matters, because it isn't about you, is it? It's about me and what I want, right? If I want another cock, you should let me have it, shouldn't you? You should be happy that I let you watch, shouldn't you? I mean, I could make you leave the room and have to listen as I suck and fuck another cock. How would that make you feel? Would you be jealous? Would you have to fuck me afterwards to make sure I didn't forget about how good our sex can be?"

StarFoxxxx1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StarFoxxxx1

"I would fuck you until you orgasmed all over my cock," I offered.

"But what if I'm all stretched out? What if I let him cum in me....oh, honey, I do believe you are about to cum," she stated somewhat mockingly, "God, I'm still so horny. I need a cock so badly."

I thought that was a signal that she was either going to untie me or just climb on me. But she didn't. Instead, I heard her say, "I want to make you watch me suck another cock," and I heard her climb off the bed and heard the bedroom door open. Then silence.

Where had she gone? What was she doing?

Suddenly, "Oh, it's so much bigger than in the pictures. I don't think I'll be able to get the whole thing in my mouth, honey, but I will try."

What was going on? Was she sucking her dildo that had just been inside her, that she had seemingly come all over?

"Do you want to watch me try to get it in my mouth, sweetheart? I think you should. I think it is time we took off the blindfold"

I felt a hand reach behind my head and pull the string to untie the blindfold. It fell to my lap and there, right in front of me was my wife, kneeling as she sucked on some guy's cock. Where did he come from? She looked at me while she kept sucking him. My mouth fell open. I was in complete shock, but, holy fuck, this was so hot. Seeing my wife on her knees with another man's dick in her mouth made me cum a little bit. Nothing had touched my cock, but the sight of this guy pumping his hips while he held her head in place, pistoning his cock in and out of her mouth had done it. My wife kept looking at me and I could see that she was enjoying it. A lot. She was playing with herself at the same time and I think she was about to cum, too. Her eyes glimmered and she slowly closed them while she moaned around this big dick.

I heard a couple of grunts and I figured this guy was about to cum in my wife's willing mouth, but she pulled off and stopped him. I admit, I was hopeful that she was going to send him on his way and let me fuck her brains out and show her that my cock was enough. That she didn't need any other cocks, no matter how big they were or how horny she was.

But that is not what happened.

"Lie down," she ordered him, and he lay back on the bed, his impressive cock sticking straight up. Pangs of jealousy rang through me, even though my cock continued to twitch with excitement

"Look at that cock, honey. Impressive, isn't it? I'm going to climb on top of it and fuck it until he fills my pussy with cum."

"I want you to stop. I don't want you to fuck him. I want you to fuck me," I protested.

"I've already told you, this isn't about what you want. It's about what I want. And I want you to watch me fuck this cock. I want you to admit that your cock isn't enough for me. I want you to accept that I am going to fuck any other cocks I want to, and you will continue to love me and do me whenever I decide to let you. Besides, remember, you said that I deserve to be pleasured by anyone I want and that you would fuck me to an orgasm after?

"Yes, but..."

"But nothing. If you're well-behaved enough, I might not tie you up next time. Hell, I might even let you lick me while he fucks me. I know you have fantasized about that"

She climbed on the bed, turned to face me, and stared into my eyes as she impaled herself on his cock. She started to ride him, slowly at first, then getting faster and faster. I tried to look into her eyes, but I couldn't take my eyes off her pussy lips wrapped around that cock. His cock glistened with her juices and I told myself that I wished he would cum so it could all be over.

"Your wife is so wet. She needed my big cock. And don't worry, I'll come over and fuck her whenever she asks...or whenever you ask."

"I'm never going to ask you to come over and fuck my wife."

"Yes you are, honey," my wife interjected. "You're going to...unnngh... call him whenever I tell you to, and you're going to tell him what I want him to do to me," she said while she kept riding him.

"No," I offered weakly. I wanted to be more firm about it, but I couldn't, for some reason. And I still couldn't take my eyes off what was happening.

"Oh look, he just licked his lips. I think he wants to lick your cock because it is covered in my juices!"

"No, I don't!"

"Oh, that's okay, honey. You're going to do it whether you want to or not, because I want to see you do that"

She doubled her pace, sinking down so his cock was buried completely in her pussy. I could hear her wetness as her pussy slammed down on his cock. She was sopping wet. That sound made me want to have her sit on my face so that I could taste her and revel in how wet she was.

"Cum inside me," she ordered our guest, "Now."

She stopped talking as her eyes closed and her face contorted as her orgasm built inside her. I writhed with jealousy as she engulfed his cock. Suddenly, he yelled, "Ask me to cum in your wife! Beg me!"

Overwhelmed by it all, I obeyed. "Please, shoot your cum into my wife's pussy. Please make her cum on your cock."

"Oh, yes, hun, I can feel it, he's going to cum deep inside me!"

I watched helplessly as her body spasmed and his balls tightened before he shot his load into my wife. My wife squeezed her legs together as much as she could as she shook with a mind-shattering orgasm, before falling backwards onto the stranger's chest.

After catching her breath a bit, she slid off and lay beside him. She kissed him gently. "Thank you. I'll definitely be calling you again," and he took the hint and got up and grabbed his clothes. As he was about to leave, she called out, "Could you just untie him on your way out? Thanks."

The restraints fell to the floor and I sat there, stunned, jealous, turned on, excited, angry, and confused, all at once. I didn't turn to look at this man who had just satisfied my wife so completely because I was intently staring at my wife's sex. I could see his cum leaking out of her. I didn't know how to feel.

My wife looked at me, a smile brightening her beautiful face as she lay in the middle of our bed. "I see what you're looking at," she said, as she spread her legs. "Why don't you get over here and show me how much you love me? You can make sure that he's completely gone."

Published 
Written by BiGuyAJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments