Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught My Wife Fucking Another Man

"Husband comes home early to find his wife fucking another man"

85
21 Comments 21
158k Views 158k
986 words 986 words
Legendary Story
There was an unfamiliar truck in the driveway when Matthew arrived home and he wondered who was in the house. Since he was home several hours earlier than normal, he wasn’t surprised that his wife didn’t meet him at the door as usual. When he entered the house, he called out but there was no answer. Dropping his keys in the dish next to the front door, Matthew made his way to the back of the house where their bedroom was located. As he walked down the hall, Matthew heard Laura’s voice coming from the bedroom. He paused for a second or two and smiled, he knew exactly what was going on in the bedroom. He continued to make his way down the hall and stopped at the door to the bedroom.

Laura was on the bed, naked, lying on her back. Between her legs and buried deep inside of her was the owner of the truck in their driveway. Matthew didn’t know who he was, but it wasn’t the first time that his wife had entertained a man while he was at work, but he’d never come home to her with another man before. The man was younger, Matthew guessed about twenty-five, and he was good looking as well with dark hair an athletic body. The man was going slow and steady with long deep thrusts into her. He looked into her eyes as he moved in and out, her legs wrapped around his waist. His body glistened, so Matthew figured they’d been doing this for a while. The man said something to Laura, but it was too soft to hear. But Matthew heard Laura’s response, and he waited for what was going to happen next. After a few more deeply penetrating thrusts, the man let out a deep groan and Laura let out a sudden gasp as he came inside of her.

After Matthew watched his wife get filled with another man’s cum, he walked back down the hall and took a seat on the sofa in the living room. He waited several minutes when he finally heard the two of them talking. He listened, trying to hear what they were saying, but it was too muffled to hear. About ten minutes later Matthew heard his wife and the other man making their way down the hall and waited eagerly for the two of them. The man was the first to appear; he was fully clothed and carried himself as though he was in his own house. He stopped to kiss Laura before heading to the door. As he turned away from Laura, he finally noticed Matthew sitting on the sofa observing them.

“Oh, uh, hey… ” he fumbled for words. “I uh… I was just… ” he trailed off not knowing what to say.

Laura stepped past him and greeted her husband. “Hey, angel, you’re home early,” she said in a perfectly innocent voice.

AnyelinaCruz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnyelinaCruz

She was in sheer robe, unbelted and covering nothing. “Jimmy was just visiting,” she said. “But he has to run off now.” She gave Matthew a wink and led Jimmy to the front door. “I really enjoyed your visit,” she told him. She gave him a deep kiss. “Maybe you could visit again next week,” she said.

Jimmy said, “Uh, yeah, sure.” He gave Matthew a quick glance before closing the door behind him.

Laura walked into the living room and straddled her husband’s lap. She leaned over and gave Matthew a deep, wet kiss. “I wasn’t expecting you home for a few more hours,” she said when she pulled away. “Trying to catch me in the act?” she asked teasing.

“I didn’t have anything else to do at work,” he explained, “so I thought I’d come home and surprise you.” He smiled up at her. “Looks like I was the one that got a surprise.”

Laura reached down and began to undo Matthew’s belt and pants. “How much did you get to see?” she asked.

“Oh, I got to see enough,” he replied. “Did you enjoy him?”

Laura pulled Matthew’s hard cock out of his pants. “Oh yes!” she exclaimed. She guided his cock to her wet pussy and slowly let herself slide down. “Did you enjoy watching him fill me?” she asked. 

“Oh yeah,” he moaned softly as his cock disappeared inside of her.

“Do you like the feel of his cum inside of me?” she asked.

“You know I love the feel of another man’s cum inside of you,” Matthew replied.

Laura leaned down and nibbled her husband’s ear. “Are you going to fill me up as well?” she asked him. She squeezed his cock with her pussy and he let out a moan. “Would you like to watch him fuck me again?” she asked.

“Oh yeah, baby,” he breathed. “I’m about to cum, though” he told her.

“I know, Angel,” she whispered in his ear. Laura pulled herself off of Matthew’s cock and pulled him onto the floor with her. She got on her hands and knees and looked back at him. “Fuck me like I’m your bitch, angel.”

Matthew eagerly obeyed and slid his cock all the way inside of her in one thrust. Once he was all the way in, Matthew mounted his slut-wife and fucked her hard and fast. He threw his head back and let out a loud roar, filling his wife’s pussy with his own seed. Matthew held himself deep inside of her for a minute or so as he shrank back to normal size. When he pulled out, Matthew sat back against the sofa and Laura joined him there. She leaned against him, wrapped her arms around one of his, and kissed his shoulder.

“That was nice,” she said with a smile.

Matthew smiled as well. “Yes it was.”

Published 
Written by merdockmoe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments