Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckolded By A Younger Man

"Young man comes to stay with his step-uncle and his wife."

27
7 Comments 7
28.2k Views 28.2k
8.4k words 8.4k words
“Rick? Rick Connors? This is Tommy Bowers. Michael Bowers' son?”

It took Rick a moment to place the name. Michael Bowers was Rick’s step-brother, and he remembered that he did have a couple of kids. Rick’s mother had married Michael’s father when Rick was a teen-ager, but Michael had lived with his mother, so they had only seen each other a handful of times, the last time being at the funeral for Michael’s father, some ten years ago. He’d probably met Tommy before, but couldn’t remember.

“Oh, hello Tommy. Good to hear from you. What’s the occasion?”

“I just graduated from college in South Carolina, and have an internship for the summer here in Dallas before starting on my master’s degree at SMU this fall. My dad told me that you lived in Dallas, and were family, and that I should look you up and say hello.”

“Well, I’m glad you did. How is your dad?”

“He’s doing great, and mom too.”

“Why don’t you plan to come over tomorrow for the afternoon, so we can get to know you. It’s been a very long time.”

“Sure, what time?”

"Anytime is good. Come over after lunch, and plan to stay for dinner. We’ll be here. Give me your phone number, and I’ll text you the address.”

“Okay, how about I come over around three o'clock?”

“Perfect.”

Suzi and Rick tried to remember Tommy, but their pooled recollections came up blank. They just couldn’t remember anything about him.”

“Well, if he’s a young kid all alone in a new town, it’s nice that he’ll have some family nearby,” Suzi said. “I know if Ronnie were in the same position, I’d appreciate family reaching out and staying in touch.”

“Yeah, that’s what I figured too,” Rick said.

Rick couldn’t believe his eyes when he opened the door. Tommy was startlingly good looking. He was about 6’3” tall with wavy dark hair, perfect skin, a brilliant, white smile, very narrow waist and broad, strong shoulders. He offered a massive hand, and shook Rick’s hand firmly as he looked him in the eyes. He had a deep voice.

At twenty-three, he was everything a parent would want his son to be. As they talked, it became obvious he was a good listener and engaging conversationalist. He always looked adults in the eye, something that all twenty-somethings don’t always do. He deferred to his elders, talking when asked, listening otherwise.

They spent the next hour and a half talking about his family, his childhood, and his studies. Tommy politely asked about their family.

“Ronnie is our oldest,” Suzi said. “He’s twenty-seven, married to his high school sweetheart, and living in Chicago. They had a baby girl eighteen months ago, so we try to visit as often as we can. Our youngest, Jason, is twenty-one, and he’s going to school at UT. He’s spending this summer off-shore on the oil rigs, trying to make some money. So it’s just us. How old are you, Tommy?"

“I’m twenty three.”

“Hey, Tommy, we have a couple of hours before dinner. You want to hit the pool for a while? It’ll feel good on such a warm day.”

“That sounds great, but I didn’t bring a suit.”

“That’s okay, we’ll find one that fits you. Might be a bit short for you, but with the elastic waist it should work. I’ll just get one of Ronnie’s old suits out of his closet. You can change in the bathroom.”

Rick found an old suit and gave it to Tommy, directing him to the bathroom to change. Meanwhile, Rick and Suzi went to put on their suits. Suzi picked out a relatively modest bikini, one that she would feel comfortable in around her own boys, and they went out their bedroom door to the back patio.

Tommy was already in the pool, leaning his back against the pool edge, water up to his neck. Suzi grabbed a visor to protect her face, and sat in her favorite chaise.

“Do my back before you get in, please,” she asked Rick, handing him the sunscreen.

After he finished, he wiped off his hands and jumped into the pool while Suzi continued coating her front with sunscreen. The boys swam for a bit, enjoying the refreshingly cool water, while Suzi read her book. After about thirty minutes, Rick got out and sat in a chair under the umbrella, enjoying the beautiful day and admiring his wife.

Though she was almost fifty, she still had a gorgeous figure, and he enjoyed looking at her in her bikini from behind his dark sunglasses. As he mentally undressed her, he reveled in the fantasy of her breasts wrapped around his cock. It was one of his favorite fantasies, burying his manhood between her breasts, coating her with sticky cum.

Just then he was startled back to reality. While taking a drink from her iced tea, Suzi suddenly started sputtering, coughing and spitting the tea out as she sat bolt upright, trying to regain her breath. Her face flushed a bright red.

“Are you alright, Aunt Suzi?” Tommy asked, as he came to her side.

Rick looked at Tommy, and suddenly he saw what had taken Suzi by surprise. The suit was a couple of sizes too small for Tommy, and she had seen him get out of the pool. Though his penis wasn’t erect, it was plastered to his inner thigh by the too-tight suit, and clearly outlined in the wet, tight swimsuit.

His stomach was totally flat, his abs well defined. The suit was way too short, and his penis, which appeared to be about seven inches while flaccid, was almost as far down his leg as the suit. If the suit was an inch shorter, or his dick an inch longer, it would have shown below the trunks.

Totally oblivious to the cause of Suzi’s embarrassment, he took the glass from her and patted her on the shoulder, standing so close to her that his crotch was only inches from her face. She continued to blush a bright red and averted her gaze.

Covering her mouth and coughing, she managed to get out, “I’m okay. I just swallowed down the wrong pipe.”

“You sure?” Tommy asked with concern.

“Yes, I’m sure, thank you.”

It was all Rick could do to keep from laughing out loud. It struck him as hilarious that his prim, proper wife was so embarrassed by the sight of this young boy’s cock through the wet suit. Adding to the humor of the situation was how blind the boy was to the effect his skimpy suit had on his wife.

Early on in their marriage, Rick had learned that sex just wasn’t as important to Suzi as it was to him. She was happy to oblige him two or three times per week, but she would never initiate sex. She seemed to enjoy it, but it just wasn’t that important to her, and she was very modest about it. She rarely allowed him to take her while the boys were in the house, and he had learned to take his opportunities when he got them. He masturbated several times a week, so it was enough to satisfy him for the most part.

They fought occasionally, usually about the same things. He wanted more sex, he wanted her to open up a bit more, and she wanted his attention when sex wasn’t the object. He wanted her to enjoy sex the way he did, but she never even wanted to talk about it. Still, they had had a pretty good marriage.

Now that the boys were gone, it seemed things were a bit better. His needs were much less urgent at fifty than they had been at thirty. So while their frequency had reduced to once or twice per week, and he masturbated only once or twice per week, it was enough.

But there was no denying she was quite modest, and he continued to have to restrain himself from laughing at the ridiculous situation. Tommy lay in the chaise next to Suzi to sun himself dry. As he stretched out, the outline of his dick was prominently silhouetted in the tight suit.

Rick watched, amused, as his wife’s eyes flitted here and there, anywhere but at her nephew. As he spoke to her, she would answer with her eyes looking into her book. Yet the boy never suspected how embarrassed she was, and spoke as if nothing were the matter.

After a while, she said, “Well, I’m going to change for dinner. You guys want to dry off and get ready for dinner?”

Rick said, “Let’s just eat outside tonight. It’s pleasant enough. We can just put on our t-shirts when it’s time to eat.”

Suzi’s cheeks flushed a bit as she glared at Rick, but she said nothing. Poking her head out the door a bit later, she asked Rick to start the grill.

“Sure thing, honey,” he said, chuckling to himself.

Tommy got up and, putting on his t-shirt, he asked, “Anything I can do to help, Uncle?”

“Nah, I got it. Just relax.”

“This sure is nice of you, Uncle Rick. I appreciate the hospitality.”

“We’ve enjoyed it. It’s a bit quiet around here, with our boys grown and gone. Say, do you play golf?”

“I like to, but I’m not very good. And I can’t afford to play anywhere but the muni courses, and they’re always full.”

“Well, if you don’t mind playing with an old geezer, I’d love to have the company. I’ll pay. You want to play tomorrow afternoon?”

“Sure, I’ve got no plans. My parents made me promise to go to church on Sunday morning, but I’m free in the PM.”

After dinner, Tommy insisted on helping Suzi clean up, wearing the skimpy swimsuit. Suzi tried desperately to avert her eyes, but it seemed that no matter what she did she was looking at the long, thick lump in his suit. She was very uncomfortable with the situation, but surprisingly she was more aroused than she could remember being in a while.

That evening, after Tommy left, Suzi said, “Well, that’s a very nice boy.”

“Uh-huh,” Rick said as he flipped through the channels on TV.

“What did you think?” she pressed.

“He was a very nice boy. I’m looking forward to spending time with him, now that our own boys are gone. I’ll invite him over to dinner again tomorrow after we golf, if that’s okay with you.”

Rick could see that she was still struggling with the image of his tight shorts, but she couldn’t bring herself to say anything, and Rick was enjoying it too much to help her out. She suspected that he knew how uncomfortable those shorts had made her, but she wasn’t sure, and she didn’t want to discuss it.

When the men got back from their golf game, they saw Suzi in the back yard, sunning and talking on her phone. Sunday afternoon was the time when she always called her sister, and they could talk for hours.

“Say, let’s get our suits on and go cool off in the pool,” Rick suggested.

“Okay,” Tommy said. “I didn’t remember to bring a suit though, so I’ll have to borrow the one from yesterday.

“That’s no problem,” Rick said, inwardly chuckling.

Rick waited for Tommy to come out of the bathroom and they went into the back yard together. Once again, the tight suit plastered Tommy’s penis against his inner thigh. It was slightly less obvious when it was dry.

They walked up to Suzi just as she was saying goodbye to her sister. Hearing them, she turned just as they got to her. The first thing she saw was Tommy’s crotch, less than a foot from her face.

“Hello, Aunt Suzi,” he said.

“Hello, honey,” Rick said, leaning over to kiss her.

Her face flushed a crimson red as she gazed at the boy’s long penis. It strained at the leg of his tight suit.

“Did you have a nice day?” Rick said.

She said nothing, and he could see her tremble slightly.

“Come on,” Rick said to Tommy. “Let’s go cool off.”

With a running start, he hurled himself into the pool, making a big splash, with Tommy close behind.

“Come on in, honey,” Rick said.

Now that Tommy’s crotch was out of sight, under water, she began to compose herself. She had been sitting in the sun for over an hour and a half without cooling off in the water, so she was very hot.

“Okay,” she said, “but no splashing.”

“We promise,” Rick said. “Right, Tommy?”

“We promise.”

Suzi grabbed her float and eased onto it, making sure not to splash her hair or face. She was lying on her back on the float, her feet and hands in the water to cool her down. Rick went over and grabbed the float, towing it out to the deeper end.

The men stood in the water up to their chest, one on each side of Suzi’s float as they talked. They told her all about their golf game. The missed shots, the lost balls, and the occasional decent shot. She told them the latest from their boys, who she always called on Sundays. As they talked, Rick stared at her bikini clad body, imagining her naked. She couldn’t see him stare through the dark shades. Rick wondered if Tommy were enjoying the view as much through his dark glasses.

“Nah,” he thought. “Not likely he’d be interested in someone as old as his mother.”

This close, Tommy could see every drop of moisture glisten on her beautiful skin. The sunscreen, the water, her sweat. He stared at the cleavage showing above her top. It had been a long time since Tommy had been with a girl, and at twenty-three, his hormones raged within his body. When he looked at her, he didn’t see his aunt; he didn’t see a woman more than twice his age. He saw, and smelled, a woman half-naked, with fabulous tits and a nice ass.

After fifteen minutes in the water, Suzi asked to be towed back to the steps, so she could get out without getting all wet. The men towed her over, then they got out and toweled off. Tommy laid on a chaise in the sun to dry off, using his towel as a pillow, while Rick took a chair in the shade. Suzi bent over to smooth her towel onto her chaise to lay on. As she leaned over, she gave the men a great view of her cleavage without knowing she was doing so.

When she was ready to lie down, she glanced at Tommy, and Rick saw her jaw gape open. Following her gaze, he saw that Tommy’s penis was erect. Rather than lying down his leg against his thigh, it was now pointed straight up toward his face. The head strained against the waistband of his pants. It was all the way up to the very top of his shorts, threatening to poke out into view.

Tommy lay with his eyes closed, blissfully enjoying the warm sun on his wet, cool skin as the couple stared at his hard cock without his knowledge. As he dried, the sun warmed the dark material of his suit, causing a pleasurable warmth in his groin. He was oblivious to the show he was providing.

Finally, Suzi was able to tear herself away from his crotch. She trembled slightly, and felt a bit dizzy as she lay down on the chaise. Rick chuckled inwardly, seeing the effect this young buck was having on his modest, demure wife.

Rick had feelings he had never had before. It was exciting to see his wife embarrassed by the young boy’s hard cock. He had always imagined himself to be the jealous type, though Suzi had certainly never given him reason. But now that he saw his wife staring hungrily at the boy’s crotch, he became excited. He couldn’t have explained why, but for some reason, the thought of his wife cravenly lusting after a hard cock made him horny.

That night, after they had gotten ready for bed, Rick mounted her. He was as hard as he remembered being for a long time, and he pounded her furiously. It may have been his imagination, but it seemed she took him more eagerly than normal. He filled her cunt with a huge load of cum, and they lay together panting.

“That was nice,” he said, as they cuddled together afterward.

“Yeah,” she purred.

“You seemed especially ready tonight. Any reason?”

“No, nothing out of the normal.”

“You sure?” Rick pressed.

Now she was almost certain he was teasing her about Tommy’s trunks, and her heart quickened as she became angry. But she didn’t know for sure, so she said nothing.

“Did my wittle Miss Suzi get aroused around the young, hard buck?” Rick baby-talked, laughing.

“You’re sick, you know that?” Suzi said angrily, pulling away from him. “Why do you have to spoil it? How could you even think such a thing?”

“Oh, I don’t know. I guess because I have two eyes.”

Suzi seethed, but she knew it was true. “How could I be such a pervert?” she thought to herself. She had never had feelings like that before. She made a note to take Tommy shopping the next weekend for a new suit.

CHAPTER 2

Tommy’s apartment was only a few miles from their house, so Rick and Suzi had him over for dinner once during the week, and they made plans to get together the following Saturday.

“I want to take you shopping for a new swimsuit, so you don’t have to use that old one that doesn’t fit you,” she said.

So the next Saturday, they went to the mall, and Tommy picked out a pair of trunks that fit him. Asking if he needed anything else, they did a bit more shopping, then headed to the house. Rick was watching baseball, so Tommy threw himself on the couch and watched the game with him. Afterward, he helped Rick with the lawn work. Between the two of them, they were able to knock it out in no time, then they went to change into their suits.

Tommy modeled his suit for his Aunt Suzi, who gave her approval to the choice.

“Very nice,” she said. The suit was loose, and came down to his knees. Suzi decided to put on her suit and get some sun. It was a perfect day, not too hot. As she lay on the chaise, reading her book, the boys got in the pool and talked.

“Come on in,” Rick said to Suzi after twenty minutes of sun. He enjoyed watching her on her float as he towed her around the pool.

“Oh, okay,” she said. She loved laying on her float in the water to cool off. She got on the float on her stomach and paddled out to the deeper end. Rick grabbed the float and slowly spun her around in the water. It felt good. The sun continue beating on her, but being on the water kept her cool. It was perfect.

Tommy stared at her bikini bottom. Her ass wasn’t big, but he thought it was perfect. He rarely got the chance to stare at a girl so scantily clad, so close. Even though it was his aunt, he couldn’t help but fantasize about what she looked like without that thin strip of material. Would she be tight, after having two babies? Would she enjoy his cock in her, even though he was young enough to be her son?

Suzi had her arms above her shoulders, resting her head on her hands, and the sides of her breasts were exposed where they were mashed into the float. Her breasts were full and shapely. When she moved just so, the tan line would be exposed above her top. He became mesmerized staring at the older woman and dreaming of filling her with his cock.

He would never do anything to embarrass his family, or hurt his aunt and uncle, who had been so nice to him. But at twenty-three, he could think of nothing but sex with any nearby girl. His aunt just happened to be the one nearby, teasing him with her ripe tits and that little swimsuit.

The suit was a couple of seasons old, and the elastic was giving out a bit. As much as Suzi hated shopping for swimsuits, she knew she would have to get rid of it after this summer, but it was still okay for the rest of the season.

The loose elastic teased Tommy with a hint of a possibility that a nipple would be exposed if she twisted just right, and he anxiously watched her every move, whether she was on the float or on her chaise. He studied every inch of her sexy body behind his dark glasses until he had worked himself into a sexual frenzy.

Tommy adjusted his hard cock in his trunks beneath cover of the water, putting it in a position where it wouldn’t tent his shorts when he got out. He was unable to will his erection to go away. His dick had a mind of its own where that was concerned.

Rick watched all this with amusement. He knew without a doubt that Suzi couldn’t help from admiring Tommy’s fabulous body. He never would have thought it imaginable that his demure little wife would fantasize about a hard cock on a boy the age of her own sons.

He was also increasingly aware that Tommy was enjoying the opportunity to stare at his aunt’s body in her little bikini. There was little doubt that Tommy was mentally undressing her, and enjoying what he imagined. Now that he thought about it, it didn’t seem so odd. Thinking back to when he was twenty-three, he wouldn’t have passed up the chance to stare at a female body in a swimming suit, even if she was older - assuming she was in good shape, like Suzi was.

What most surprised Rick were the emotions he felt as he watched this play out. He felt like a bystander, not involved in the situation, watching the boy lustfully ogle his wife, and her ogle the boy right back. But he didn’t feel jealousy. Okay, perhaps a bit. But it was so far-fetched that his wife would ever act on the little bit of daydreaming, he couldn’t get too excited. However, it did make him horny as hell. He couldn’t believe his wife was enjoying ogling another man.

When they got out, Tommy lay on his back on the chaise, closing his eyes against the sun. Rick looked at his wife, who was looking at Tommy’s crotch. Following her stare, he saw that the loose suit was even more revealing than the tight one.

The wet nylon material clung to his raging erection, displaying it perfectly. And where the tight suit had held it tightly in place, the loose suit allowed his dick to tent the material. His erection stood up from his body and the material draped over it. The slightest movement of his body, and the penis would bob and move.

Suzi made a show of smoothing her towel, prolonging her view of his cock before laying down on the chaise. Her heart raced in her chest as she envisioned that stiff cock, throbbing in his shorts.

Suzi had never in her life fantasized about a cock. She enjoyed being with her man, but she didn’t think about individual body parts. Rather, she fantasized about the feeling of being with him, the cuddling, the feeling of being desired. These were the things she had always preferred.

Now, she couldn’t keep herself from dwelling on this young boy’s cock. She was obsessed with it. She wanted desperately to see it, feel it, but she knew she must never. It didn’t even occur to her that it was a possibility, it was so taboo, but that didn’t prevent her from thinking of it.

Laying back on her lounge, she closed her eyes and imagined herself in his powerful arms, pressed against his body, his thick, hard dick poking against her belly as he held her tightly.

LorensCollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorensCollins

She imagined how it would feel as it entered her. He would try to be gentle, but his excitement would get the better of him and he would buck wildly, thrusting deep inside her, hard and furiously fast. He would jibber nonsense as his orgasm washed over him, and she could feel the convulsions of his dick as he tossed his warm, thick sperm deep inside her.

Unable to believe she was thinking such lewd thoughts about the young boy, she shook herself out of her reverie. She felt terribly guilty, but she couldn’t deny her feelings. “I think I’ve had enough sun. I’m going to go shower,” she announced, and left. She took a long shower to cool off, then dressed for dinner.

“I got the results of the bloodwork you had done last week, Suzi. Everything’s good,” her doctor told her the next week, at her annual physical.

Her gynecologist, Dr. Shirley Martinez, had been her primary physician for almost thirty years, and had treated her during her pregnancies. She felt she could trust her with anything, though the deep sense of guilt and shame she felt made it difficult.

“So I guess I’ll see you next year, unless something comes up,” Dr. Martinez said.

Suzi sat there, looking down in her lap.

“Unless there’s something else?”

Still Suzi could not bring herself to say anything.

Dr. Martinez removed her stethoscope and sat on the table next to Suzi. “We’ve known each other for a long time,” she said. “You know you can tell me anything. It’s totally confidential.”

Suzi looked up.

“Why, you’re crying. Whatever is the matter, dear?”

“I think there’s something wrong with me,” Suzi said. “Perhaps my hormones are out of whack.”

“We test your hormone levels every year. They’re perfectly normal.”

“Well, I’m not. There’s something the matter.”

“Whatever is it?”

“I’m having... feelings. Feelings I’ve never had before.”

“What kind of feelings? Good or bad feelings?”

“Filthy feelings!” she said forcefully. “Feelings that I can’t possibly have.”

“Do these feelings have anything to do with fantasies about sexual things?”

Suzi looked down and nodded her head.

“Well, it seems to me the most normal thing in the world. It would be unusual if you didn’t have sexual fantasies. Everybody does.”

“Not such inappropriate, filthy ones,” she said. “I feel so dirty and sordid, but I can’t stop.”

Dr. Martinez put her hand on Suzi’s shoulder and said, “We can’t help what pops in our mind, or how it makes us feel. The difference between humans and animals is that we possess the self-control to keep from acting on our fantasies.”

Pausing for a moment, she added, “You have been able to refrain from acting on them, haven’t you?”

“Yes, Doctor. I’ve not acted on them, but they’re powerful, and wicked.”

“Well, you mustn’t act on them. There’s no surer path to unhappiness in your family.”

“I know. But it’s wrong to even think these particular thoughts.”

“Is there anything you think I can do for you? Do you want a referral to a specialist to discuss these fantasies? Do these fantasies involve hurting yourself or others?”

“No.”

“Well, if you decide you want a referral, let me know. Try to relax in the meantime. Goodbye.”

“You know, honey,” Rick said that night at dinner. “It’s such a pleasure to have Tommy around. It seems foolish for Michael to have to rent an apartment for him just a few miles away, when we have all this extra room in our house.”

“I can’t believe I’m hearing you say that,” Suzi said. “You were the one that couldn’t wait for the boys to be gone, so we’d be able to do all the things we wanted together without worrying about anyone else.”

“Yeah. But I think it’d be a nice gesture, and he’s no trouble. What do you think?”

She couldn’t tell Rick what she thought, morning, noon and night. She thought of nothing but Tommy, and she couldn’t understand why. She had always been happy with Rick. For that matter, she still was, and wanted nobody else. So why couldn’t she put Tommy’s body out of her mind? Why did the image of his hard dick pop into her mind all the time?

“I guess so,” she said, with trepidation.

As enticing as the thought of him living under her roof was, she also felt a sense of dread. Could she trust herself? She couldn’t bear the thought of embarrassing herself and her family. Her boys surely didn’t deserve to be humiliated by their wanton mother.

“Great, then it’s decided. I’ll call Michael and make the offer. He can talk to Tommy about it." Rick had re-connected with Michael when Tommy started visiting them. They visited by phone almost weekly, and by email more than that.

After Rick got off the phone with Michael, he said, “Michael was very appreciative. He’s really glad that Tommy’s got someone to keep an eye on him. He insisted on paying something to help with the room and board, but it’ll still be a financial help not to have to pay so much for an apartment and food and transportation and all. I assured Michael that we would enjoy having him around. He can stay in Ronnie’s room.”

Rick watched closely for any reaction from Suzi. A few years back, Rick had installed home monitor cameras on the exterior of the house, to be able to record any intruders. The cameras were conspicuous, to act as a deterrent.

When Ronnie’s little girl was born, they had added a camera to Ronnie’s room so Ronnie and his wife could monitor the baby in her crib while she was in the room alone. Unlike the outdoor cameras, this one wasn’t conspicuous. It was installed in a clock radio, pointed at the crib. Ronnie and Becky knew where it was, and could turn it off when they were in the room.

All the cameras were on a motion detector, so they could be set to record when motion was detected, and turn off after a period of inactivity. They could also be activated, and monitored, from their smart phones. And they could be set to record on a hard drive that was part of the system.

While the kids hadn’t been home in months, Rick knew that that camera would be the first thing Suzi thought of when he mentioned Tommy staying in that room. Would she insist on removing the camera, or would she pretend not to think about it?

“That sounds fine,” she said.

So that was it. She pretended to have forgotten the camera. His suspicions were well founded, it appeared. Somehow, knowing that she was indeed harboring lustful thoughts of this young hunk made him excited. He had spent their entire married life wanting to see her so aroused that her lust would out-vote her sense of decorum, and now it was happening, though the lust was for another man.

But could she actually stoop to monitoring him, violating his privacy to satisfy her lust? He couldn’t believe she would actually do it. She had never seemed the type. His groin tingled with pleasure, thinking of his wife becoming a wanton slut.

He knew he must find out if she were monitoring him, but she would never monitor that camera if she thought there was a chance of being caught. So he had to think of a plan that would allow him to know. Then he thought of it.

'Of course - I’ll just add another station to the home monitor system, without telling her. She won’t know how to activate it, but I’ll be able to from anywhere,' he thought.

The next time she was out of the house, he replaced the smoke detector in their bedroom with one that had a hidden camera. He didn’t worry about her noticing. It was pretty similar to the original, and she wasn’t very observant about such things. He tested it, turning it on with an app on his phone, then re-positioned it to get the best coverage of the bedroom.

It was a low-lux camera, capable of a good black and white video when the lights were off, and an excellent color video with the lights on. When he was satisfied with the placement of the camera, he put away the ladder and his tools.

Just to make sure, he also bought an iPhone dock that had a hidden camera on it. He could place his phone in it at night to charge, and it also amplified the sound if he wanted to play music. He set it on his nightstand, pointed toward the bed. The two cameras weren’t cheap, especially the docking station, but it was worth it to satisfy his intense curiosity.

'Suzi would cut my nuts off if she knew,' he thought, but he was too thrilled by the prospect of seeing his wife’s libido take over for her brains to back out now.

“What’s this?” Suzi asked that night, looking at the docking station.

“It’s a docking station for my iPhone. I think the battery’s getting weak, and I’m tired of running out of juice every day. This way, I’ll plug it in every night and have a full charge the next morning. It doubles as a speaker, if I want to listen to music or use a speaker phone.”

“Oh,” she said. She wasn’t very tech-savvy.

Rick rented a trailer and helped Tommy move his meager possessions. They had decided to store most of the furniture in a storage unit, at least until Tommy decided whether or not he wanted to stay there long-term.

Everybody was excited; Tommy had become as a son to the couple, and they had become as another set of parents to him. They enjoyed each other’s company, and it was a lot more pleasant than living alone in that little apartment and having to eat his own cooking.

Rick thoroughly enjoyed Suzi’s nervousness at having the object of her fantasies so near. He played dumb, acting as though he didn’t know why she was so jittery. As the days turned into weeks, and everybody became accustomed to the new arrangement, Suzi became less jittery and became more sexually aggressive. In a constant state of arousal, she became the hunter, initiating sex with Rick often.

This was working out beautifully, to Rick’s way of thinking. He was constantly aroused, thinking of his wife lusting after another man, and at the same time, able to have more frequent and more satisfying sex than he'd had for years.

But so far, he was pretty certain that she hadn’t yet peeked in on the home monitoring system. He knew that she would be very careful not to do so if there was a shred of a chance of getting caught. He would love nothing better than to catch her watching the boy.

He would get his chance. He was scheduled for a business trip of one week, leaving on a Sunday night and not returning until the following Saturday afternoon. Surely during that time, when she could lock her door and be assured of complete privacy, her lust would get the better of her. Or would she be able to control her base instincts and afford the boy the privacy he deserved?

As the departure day neared, Rick became more excited and Suzi became more jittery. She had been able to control herself while she was afraid that Rick might come home unexpectedly and catch her monitoring Tommy’s room. Now that Rick would be leaving town for a week, she dreaded the temptation she knew she would experience. By the day before he left she loathed herself, feeling great shame and remorse for the feelings of arousal she experienced every time she thought about Tommy’s body.

Finally they were at the airport, then he was gone. When she pulled into her garage she turned off the car and put her head down on the steering wheel. She knew she couldn’t delay forever, so she finally opened the door and went inside.

“Hello, Aunt Suzi,” Tommy said.

He appeared to be in a better than normal mood. He was always upbeat, but now he seemed downright cheerful. He was wearing his workout clothes - a pair of gym shorts and a tank top - displaying his beautiful, muscular shoulders.

“Hello,” she said. She didn’t feel nearly as chipper. She wanted to throw her phone away, to eliminate the temptation to spy on her nephew. But she knew that was impossible. Anyway, she could monitor him on her computer just as easily. No, she was just going to have to use self-restraint and discipline.

'After all, I’m a human, not a dog, unable to control my urges,' she told herself.

“You seem deep in thought,” Tommy said.

She simply shrugged her shoulders.

“What you need is a dip in the pool,” Tommy suggested. “I just finished a workout, and I’d like to cool off. Join me?”

What she thought was, 'No way!' but her mouth betrayed her. “That sounds nice, dear. I’ll change.”

She tingled in excitement as she put on her suit, knowing that he would be seeing her in her swimsuit without Rick at home. Somehow that made it more exciting, even though she knew a twenty-three year old boy would feel no excitement at seeing the body of a forty-eight year old housewife. Even though he would occasionally exhibit a hard-on in her presence, she knew that it was because he was a twenty-three year old male with lots of testosterone, and had nothing to do with her.

By the time she came outside, Tommy was already in the pool, cooling off. As she put on her visor and laid out her towel on her chaise, he pulled himself out of the pool and came up to her, toweling off.

“That felt good,” he said.

Suzi started putting sunscreen on her chin, neck, chest and upper arms, the areas she tried to protect most.

“Want me to get your back?” Tommy asked.

“Maybe later, when I turn over.”

She settled in with her book while Tommy sat in the chaise next to her. She sensed his presence next to her, and desperately wanted to look at his fabulous body. Was he erect, as he so often was at the pool? She tried to glance from the corner of her eye, without being blatantly obvious, but she couldn’t tell.

Concentrating on her book was fruitless. She read and reread the same paragraph a dozen times, unable to concentrate on the words. Putting the book down, she leaned the recliner all the way back and put a cushion under her head. She closed her eyes and soaked up the sun.

She imagined his penis, tenting the material of his swim suit in its arousal. She could picture the stiff shaft, clearly visible in the clingy fabric. As she became increasingly aroused, it seemed that all the warmth of the sun was concentrated on the thin strip of fabric between her legs.

Her cunt ached with desire, and she longed to be filled by a stiff, hard cock. Funny, she never used to think such lascivious thoughts. Rick had always wanted her to talk the way she had come to begin thinking. He had always wished her to feel as she had begun to feel since Tommy had first appeared.

She thought of the monitor in his room. She knew that she could simply go into her bedroom, lock the door, open an app on her phone and watch him as he changed out of his suit. She knew she shouldn’t, but she knew she could. Would he masturbate in his room? She had the sense that all young men masturbated often. Did they do it in the shower? Under the covers?

Once her mind formed the image of him stroking his member until it oozed cum, she could think of nothing else. She was becoming incredibly aroused, and her cunt ached like it never had. What had come over her?

As she lay there with her eyes closed, Tommy leered at her body, drinking in the view of her bare skin. He imagined what her breasts would look like. Did she have pink nipples, or brown? He stared at the loose elastic of her top, praying that a sudden movement would reveal a glimpse of her nipple.

His cock was hard, as usual, especially when sunbathing with his aunt. She was so hot. He couldn’t imagine his mother laying out in a bikini. Aunt Suzi had a great body.

As she soaked up the warmth of the sun and reveled in her dirty fantasies, she drifted between sleep and wakefulness. She was startled back to the present by a splash, as Tommy went back into the water to cool off. She sat up and watched as he cooled off in the pool.

Feeling overheated, she went to the pool to get her float, leaning over the side to try to grab it without getting all the way in. Tommy teasingly pulled it just out of her reach. She reached as far as she could. Leaning forward, she revealed plenty of cleavage, right in front of his face.

After teasing her for a moment, he pushed the float over to the steps, where she could climb on without getting all wet. She climbed on, laying on her back, and he pulled it out to the deeper end. As they talked, he held onto the float, idly pushing it this way and that.

“Pull me back over to the steps, sweetie,” she said, after she had cooled off.

He towed the float back to the shallow end, where she could hop off without getting all wet. Toweling off, she sat on her chaise and lathered the backs of her legs and her shoulders with sunscreen, then lay on her tummy, using the cushion as a pillow.

“You want me to do your back now, Aunt Suzi?”

“Sure, honey. Thank you.” She waited with anticipation for him to touch her bare skin for the first time ever. His hands shook as he squirted the lotion onto his palm. He spread it over her back in ever widening circles as he stared at her body.

“That’s good, thank you, sweetie.”

Wiping his hands off, he sat in a chair under the umbrella facing her, where he could study her near nude body. By the time Suzi reluctantly made herself get up, thirty minutes later, he had worked himself into a frenzy of desire. As they stood to go in, Suzi could see his erection was larger than any she had ever seen.

It occurred to her that he would have to relieve his need, as erect as he was. Would he do so as soon as he was alone, or wait until later at night, under his covers? How did guys do it? She knew that Rick masturbated, but in all their years of marriage, she had never seen him do so. She had masturbated him many times, when she didn’t feel like penetration, but she had always covered him with a towel to prevent a mess. She suddenly realized she had never seen a penis cum.

As they went to their separate rooms to change she tried to fight the urge to spy on her nephew, but she knew that she would be unable to withstand the temptation. She had to see the object of her fantasies over the past several weeks.

As soon as he got into his room, he dropped his trunks onto the floor and stood in front of his mirror, drying himself off. Suzi watched on her IPad as he dried thoroughly. She was hypnotized, watching his huge, stiff cock bob up and down with his movements. He plopped onto his bed, using his towel to cover his belly and chest.

He gathered his scrotum into his hand, delighting in the feeling of caressing his balls. His stiff dick pointed at the ceiling. As he caressed his sac, his dick moved with his motions, making Suzi dizzy with lust. She pulled her suit off, never taking her eyes from the screen, then lay on her bed naked while she continued to watch her nephew.

Could it be that she was the cause of this display of lust? It must be. She hadn’t previously considered that he lusted for her the way she lusted for him. That scared her, as she realized her fantasies were more dangerous than she had realized. How could he desire an old woman such as herself?

Now he lightly held his dick in his hand, exerting almost no pressure, trying to prolong his pleasure. He circled it with only his thumb and middle finger. He didn’t pull his hand up or down. In his state of arousal, it would take very little to push him over the edge.

Suzi’s cunt ached as she ogled the image of Tommy holding his thick dick. She imagined herself holding it, teasing him as he writhed in pleasure, trying not to spill his seed. She would release it before he climaxed, drawing out his pleasure as long as possible. The pleasure was excruciatingly delightful and his eyelids fluttered as he briefly considered tugging it to give himself the climax he desperately needed.

She longed to hold his sac in her hand as she lightly teased his dick. Now he stroked, slowly, lightly, his face screwed up into a grimace of pleasure as he teetered on the edge of orgasm. She could see his chest heaving as he panted, so close to orgasm. He stopped, regaining his composure before touching himself again.

Suzi’s cunt screamed for attention, and she cupped her mound, eliciting a long sigh. She rubbed it, first lightly, then harder as it felt so good to hold it. She never knew how badly a cunt could ache with desire, and she never realized how delightful it was to hold it.

She longed for something to fill her hole so badly, she inserted her finger on an impulse. Her cunt was dripping in her arousal, and she easily put a second, then third finger into her hole, pulling them in and out. While she played with her pussy with her fingers, she continued rubbing her mound with the base of her palm, never taking her eyes off the screen.

Tommy was obviously struggling to control his ejaculation, as he had to stop touching his penis longer and longer at a time to hold back the floodgates. His face was contorted in his extreme pleasure. He never released his scrotum, holding his sac tightly.

As Suzi continue to rub her mound, the pleasurable sensations grew more intense. Trying to locate the source of the pleasure, she ran her fingers up her slit, finding a button that was extremely sensitive. She sobbed involuntarily as she touched her clit, which had emerged from its protective hood of skin, for the first time in her life.

Tommy lightly circled his dick with his fingers and gently pulled them up, then down. Once again, he could feel his balls begin to tingle, and he quickly released his cock. Realizing it was too late, he squeezed it tightly and allowed himself to cum.

A wad of sperm shot high into the air toward his chest, then another, then a third. As he pumped his dick with his hand, a thick stream of cum oozed out of it. With a final squeeze of his dick, a final bit of sperm oozed out.

As Suzi played with her clit for the first time in her life she ground her feet into the bed, lifting her crotch off the bed to meet her fingers. When she saw the sperm shoot from Tommy’s dick she went over the edge, groaning as she experienced her first orgasm ever.

It seemed to go on forever, and when it was over, she couldn’t tell if she had cried out or not. In his room, Tommy heard his aunt sob her climax, and wondered what the noise was from.

That night, when Rick was settled in his hotel room, he opened the Home Monitor app on his IPad to check out any recordings that the motion detectors would have activated, and he was able to see his wife playing with herself as she watched their nephew pleasure himself. Undressing, he got a wash cloth from the bathroom before laying down to replay it.

As he regained his composure, he tried to sort out his feelings. He had never been as aroused as he was when watching his wife lust after the body of a boy half her age. He was surprised that he felt no jealousy. He wondered how far she would take it. And how far he would encourage her to live out her fantasies.

Published 
Written by Sweetdreemz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments