Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daniel And Alice And Momma?

"My slightly twisted but always kinky mind goes on a cuckold femdom adventure."

49
9 Comments 9
3.3k Views 3.3k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Daniel was a lucky man. He married a younger, beautiful, sexy outgoing, but slightly naive southern wife named Alice. She is the type of girl that would be considered happy-go-lucky, and sometimes a bit ditsy. She spoke with a southern accent and frankness that alluded to her innocence. Her naivety came across with her simple matter-of-fact honesty. 

Alice loved Daniel deeply and he absolutely adored her kindness and her amazing body. She had shoulder-length blonde hair with blue eyes. Firm breasts and naturally strong legs. Her ass was round and everything she wore looked sexy on her. He loved seeing her naked and always found it amazing that she loved him, even though he was just an average Joe.

Daniel spent years trying to coax her into sleeping with another man to indulge his fantasies. She always took it as a joke and commented with "You couldn't handle that," or "Stop being silly."

That never deterred Daniel; the mere thought of watching her in the throes of passion made his cock rock-hard. The idea of stroking her hair while seeing immense pleasure on her face led to many orgasms through masturbation that he proudly told her about.

One day he witnessed a younger, good-looking boy flirting with her. When he got home, he couldn't help but tell her how sexy she would look getting fucked by him. Alice responded by smirking and saying, “You would like that, wouldn’t you?”

Daniel teased her back by rubbing her ass and saying, “You might change that boy's life.”

Daniel's fantasies went into overdrive. He spent day after day making comments every chance he got. He would rub Alice's feet and mention the young man. He would sneak up behind her and press his body against hers while groping her breasts and sharing his dirty thoughts with her. 

One day when he was at it again, she teasingly asked, "Now Daniel, when are you ever gonna stop?"

Daniel pressed his chest into her back and wrapped his arms around her saying, "I just think you are the sexiest woman alive and to see you orgasming from being passionately fucked by some young stud's big cock just makes my balls tingle."

Daniel started placing little pecking kisses on Alice's neck making her giggle. Jokingly in her sweet southern accent, she replied, "Now you better stop before I call that young man up and let him have his way with me."

Daniel chuckled as he walked away singing, "If only in my dreams, if only in my dreams."

When he left for work the following day, he slapped Alice on the ass, grinned, and said, "Be a naughty girl and make daddy happy."

When Daniel got home from work, Alice walked past him in her bathrobe with a sway in her walk. She seemed as giddy as a schoolgirl, smiling and nearly skipping. Grabbing Daniel by the hand, her face gleaming with excitement, she said, "Come here, I've got something to show you."

Daniel followed along as Alice brought him to the bedroom and told him to lie down on the bed. She looked as if she was about to explode with something to say. Smiling, she climbed up on the bed. Alice straddled her husband and shimmied her way up to his face. She untied her robe exposing her nude body and pressed her pussy onto Daniel’s mouth.

When his tongue found her pussy, she let out a relaxing sigh. Alice wiggled her hips, moving her pussy around Daniel's lips, allowing him to lick for a moment. Alice slid back and sat on his chest. Like an excited child, she looked down at her husband and asked, "Can you taste it?"

Daniel replied, "Can I taste what?"

With a beaming childlike smile, Alice answered, "Can you taste him, honey?"

Before Daniel could speak, Alice placed her pussy on top of Daniel's mouth and said, "Try again."

She circled her hips, moving her pussy around his face, then slid back onto his chest. She looked down and her southern accent sang the words, "Well."

Daniel smiled. He pushed Alice onto the bed. Daniel didn’t know for sure if she was joking or not but it made him instantly want to fuck his wife. Quickly unbuckling his belt, he pulled his pants down to his knees. Within seconds he was spreading Alice's legs and plunging his cock into her pussy.

"My God, Alice, your pussy is soaking wet," Daniel said.

Alice smiled and asked, "Do you like it?"

Daniel began thrusting as he begged, "Tell me what happened."

Alice replied, "I saw that young man that you said was flirting with me. He was dropping something off to one of the neighbors."

Daniel intently listened while his cock moved in and out of his wife's wet pussy. Alice continued, "He smiled at me so I invited him in for a spell."

Daniel groaned in pleasure as Alice kept going, "Next thing I knew I was on my knees holding a very big penis,"

Daniel couldn't hold back and his cock exploded inside his wife's pussy. When he came down from his orgasm he asked, "Did you really do it?”

Alice replied, "He is really handsome and then I thought about you and your naughty thoughts, then I don't know, I just lost control."

Alice asked, “Are you happy?

Daniel replied, “As a matter of fact, I am.”

Then Daniel asked, “What about you?”

Alice's innocence always led to simple, honest words. She replied, “I was a little scared, but it felt really good, I mean really, really good.”

Daniel got off the bed and pulled up his pants. As he buckled his belt, he still wasn’t sure whether Alice was playing with him or for real. In a teasing voice, he said, “Maybe that young boy will show up in the neighborhood again and you have my blessing to show him a good time as often as you like.”

The very next day when Daniel got home from work, he walked into the house and there was Alice wearing her bathrobe and smiling. She walked up to Daniel, placed her hands on his shoulder, and pushed him to his knees. Opening her robe. She stepped forward and pressed her pussy to his mouth. Playing along, Daniel said, "Mmmm, did he have that big cock in my wife's pussy again?"

Alice looked down with a smile and shook her head up and down. Within seconds, Daniel had Alice bent over the couch, fucking her until his cock exploded inside. Until they went to bed that night, he took every chance he got to act funny by sticking his head near Alice’s crotch and loudly sniffing.

For the next week, every day Daniel came home, he found his wife in her bathrobe smiling when he walked through the door. He thought to himself that there was no way she was getting fucked every day but happily licked her pussy and slid his cock inside. Each day he went to reclaim Alice, he noticed her pussy felt a bit looser and his cock had less of an effect.

One day Daniel came home to find Alice and her mother in the kitchen cooking. Daniel poured himself a glass of sweet tea that Alice’s mother had made and sat down at the kitchen table to share in the conversation.

Alice's mother was very much an older version of Alice. In her early sixties, a little bit thicker than Alice, more experienced but the same southern accent and simple, honest way of speaking. Alice's mother turned to Alice and asked, “So, what's new with you two?”

Without concern or hesitation, Alice responded, “There's a new boy in town with a very big cock that Daniel lets me have sex with every day.”

Alice's mother froze for a second, then looked at Alice and questionably asked, “Did you say that there's a young boy and Daniel's letting you have sex with him?”

Nonchalantly, Alice responded, “Oh yes,” then she leaned in toward her mother and in a fake whisper she said, “It's been great. His stuff is much bigger than Daniel's.”

Alice's mother turned to Daniel and asked, “Is that true? You've been letting Alice have sex with some young man?”

Daniel had a surprised and ashamed look on his face. He didn’t know how to respond. 

Alice's mother walked over to Daniel and said, “You want this young boy all over Alice every day?”

Daniel still had an ashamed look on his face as he sat there, not knowing how to reply.

The three finished dinner. The whole time, Alice's mother smiled at Alice and made teasing comments about Daniel's manhood. After Alice's mother had left. Daniel felt a sigh of relief. He turned to his wife and said, “That was pretty awkward.”

Alice replied, “Oh, she is just teasing you, come on, let's get to bed.”

Daniel took the next day off from work to fix up some things around the house while Alice had left to do some shopping. When the doorbell rang, Daniel opened it to find Alice's mother on the other side carrying two suitcases.

Daniel stuttered and asked, “Hey, what's going on?”

Alice's mother replied, “I'm going to stay here for a spell and get things right.”

She walked through the door and told Daniel to take her luggage up to the spare room. Daniel took the luggage up to the spare room and stood there quietly, pondering the situation. A few minutes later, Alice's mother entered the spare room. She looked at Daniel and sternly said, “We're going to make sure things are straight around here. Now drop your pants.”

Daniel was dumbfounded. He looked at Alice's mother and said, “What?”

Alice's mother replied, “Now, you heard me, drop your pants, young man.”

A few hours passed when the door opened and Alice walked in. Surprised by her mother's presence, Alice excitedly said, “Momma why didn't you tell me you were coming, I would have been here,” then leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.

Alice's mother replied, “I came to make sure things get done right.” 

Then Alice's mother yelled out, “Daniel, come in here!”

Daniel slowly walked into the room. Alice’s mother turned to Daniel and said, “Come over here closer.”

Alice looked at her husband as her mother said, “Go ahead, drop those pants.”

Alice had a confused look on her face as she watched Daniel slowly unbuckle his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. Alice gasped and covered her mouth. Her eyes went wide as she looked at her mother and asked, “What is that?”

Alice's mother replied, “I took the liberty of fitting his cock in this little chastity cage. That way he can be taught properly.”

Alice's mother smiled at Alice and asked, “Do you like it?”

Like a child receiving a gift, Alice bounced up and down smiling. She hugged her mother and replied, “Oh momma, I love it.”

Alice’s mother looked at Daniel and said, “Now you pick up those groceries there and go put them away.”

As Daniel picked up the groceries from the floor, Alice’s mother turned to her and said, “Now you go call that nice young man and invite him over to meet your momma.”

When the young man showed up, Alice let him in and brought him into the room where her mother was. Alice introduced him and then introduced her husband, saying, “You may have seen my husband around town.”

Daniel found himself speechless. Here stood the young, strong, good-looking boy he had joked with Alice about. It suddenly hit him that his wife may really have been fucking him every day. The young man shook Daniel's hand. Alice’s mother stood up and walked around the young man, examining him. She took Alice by the hand and pulled her aside. Though she tried to speak softly, her whisper could still be heard as she said, “You go ahead and bring that nice young man upstairs and take care of your business, I'll handle Daniel.”

Alice smiled, she wiggled her body in excitement and grabbed the young man by the hand, hurrying him up the stairs to the bedroom. Alice’s mother stepped back into the kitchen where Daniel was and said, “Come on and help me get dinner ready.”

Daniel helped Alice's mother prepare a meal while she whistled and sang, acting completely oblivious to the sounds of Alice moaning and being fucked upstairs. It was about an hour later that Daniel and Alice's mother could hear Alice saying goodbye to the young man at the front door.

Alex's mother called out, “Come on, Alice, dinner is ready.”

Alice walked into the kitchen. Her hair was messy and her robe was half open. Alice's mother looked at her and, in a motherly way, pulled Alice’s robe closed while saying, “From the looks of it, I'd say he took care of things right.”

yessikrabbit1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
yessikrabbit1

Alice shook her head up and down smiling then replied, “Uh, uh.”

Alice slid into the chair next to Daniel, she cheerfully leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. Alice’s mother began putting the food on the table and then asked, “What does Daniel usually do while you're getting your needs satisfied?”

Alice replied, “He's usually at work,” then wiggled her finger to bring her mother in closer as she whispered into her ear.

Alice's mother let out a little laugh and looked at Daniel.

The next day, Daniel was getting ready for work. He looked at Alice's mother and asked. “Can you please remove this thing? I need to get to work.”

Alice was standing next to her mother as she turned to Daniel and replied, “Stop your fussing and get off to work, you'll be just fine.”

When Daniel got home that day, he pulled into the driveway just as the young man was being let out the front door by Alice's mother as she waved goodbye to him.

The next day, Daniel came home early, knowing Alice and her mother had left to go shopping at the local mall. With the house empty, Daniel scrambled around looking for the key to the cage on his cock. He checked everywhere he could think of when he saw a small bag that didn’t belong to Alice on the floor under the couch. Daniel got on his knees and stretched his arm under, trying to grab it. 

Daniel never heard the door open while he tried to reach it. Then a voice said, “Daniel, what are you doing?”

Daniel was startled. He pulled his arm from under the couch and turned his head to see Alice and her mother standing in the room. Reaching into her purse, Alice's mother pulled out a key. Holding it up, she asked, “Are you looking for this?”

Daniel looked like a kid with his hand caught in the cookie jar. Alice's mother stomped her foot on the floor and demanded, “Stand up, young man.”

Daniel stood up. In a stern voice, Alice’s mother said, “Drop those trousers.”

Daniel unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants to the floor, exposing his still caged cock. Alice's mother sat down on the nearby couch and said, “Now come over here.”

Daniel's pants were around his ankles as he shimmied his way to the couch where Alice's mother was sitting. Alice's mother reached up and yanked Daniel down, forcing him over her lap. Her hand quickly landed hard on Daniel's bare ass. Daniel’s feet flew up in the air from the sting. Then her hand landed again on Daniel's ass.

Alice's mother said, “This is what happens to men with little cocks who don't follow the rules,” as her hand landed again and again. Daniel's ass cheeks went from pink to red.

Alice stood and watched as her mother spanked her husband over and over. When she was done, she said, "Stand up."

Daniel got to his feet and quickly rubbed his stinging ass. Alice's mother took the key in hand and said, “Stand still," as she unlocked the cage and removed it from Daniel's penis. 

Looking at Daniel she said, "I'll give you a little break but, don't try and take advantage of it."

Daniel had a look of relief as he tugged on his penis, letting it stretch out. Alice's mother turned to Alice and winked before saying to Daniel, "Go ahead, keep touching it."

Daniel wasn't thinking as he massaged his penis. The simple stimulation from his cock being free and touched caused an immediate erection. With his cock fully erect, Alice's mother pushed Daniel’s hands aside and slapped his cock hard, causing it to bounce up and down. Daniel let out an “Ow” from the sting.

Alice's mother slapped his cock again and again, causing Daniel’s body to tighten in anticipation as each slap made his cock bounced. Alice's mother turned to Alice and said, “Go get momma a baggy with some ice in it.”

Alice hurried to the kitchen and returned. Her mother instructed her to hold the bag of ice around Daniel's cock. Alice wrapped a bag of ice around her husband's cock and held tight while looking down, waiting to see if something wondrous was about to happen.

Alice's mother looked at her watch. After a few minutes, she said to Alice, “You can take it off now.”

When Alice removed the bag, she looked at her husband's cock and said, “Oh my goodness.”

Daniel's cock was cold and shriveled. Alice's mother picked up the chastity cage and handed it to Alice, saying, “Go ahead and put it on him now.”

Alice easily slid Daniel's shrunken cock back inside the cage and snapped the lock. Alice's mother dangled the key and said, “I'll just hang on to this for a bit longer.”

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Alice's mother went to the door to answer it. She opened it and just like every day for the last three weeks, the young man walked in. The young man looked over at Alice, who was standing there holding a bag of ice next to her husband with his pants down to his ankles and cock locked in the small cage. Alice's mother looked at Daniel and said, “Daniel, have some decency and pull up your pants.”

Feeling embarrassed, Daniel reached down and pulled up his pants then buckled his belt.

Alice's mother looked at Daniel and said, “Come with me,” leading him back to the kitchen.

As soon as they left the room, Alice and the young man hurried off to the upstairs bedroom. Alice's mother took her time showing Daniel how to make what she claimed was the South's best sweet tea. They brewed the tea, then melted sugar in warm water. Slowly they mixed the two together and cut fresh lemon. Once the sweet tea was finished, Alice's mother poured two tall glasses. Handing them to Daniel, she said, “Now you take these up to Alice and her young friend.”

Daniel took the glasses of sweet tea and headed up to the room. Reaching the bedroom, he opened the door. On the bed was Alice. Her hands pressing at her ankles and her legs spread far apart while the young man between her legs pumped his big cock deep into her pussy. Daniel's eyes were drawn to his wife's stuffed and stretched pussy. The firm muscles of the young boy's ass clenched with each thrust. 

Daniel walked over to the side of the bed and placed the drinks on the nightstand. Alice turned her head, while being fucked and breathing rapidly her southern sweetness still came through as she smiled and said, “Oh, thank you, honey.”

Daniel nodded. He could feel his balls ache and his cock twitch in its cage. For so long he had craved to see this sight and now that he finally could, his arousal was deterred by his locked-up cock. The young man never looked up or broke his focus. He just kept pounding his cock into Alice’s pussy.

Daniel went back down to the kitchen to see Alice's mother with a grin on her face as he walked in. She seemed to be enjoying the situation.

She asked Daniel to sit down with her at the table and have some sweet tea. Alice's mother made light conversation about a trip she had taken to New York, ignoring the intermittent sounds of Alice being fucked and orgasming. She sympathetically patted Daniel on the hand and said, "Alice told me about what you did the first few times she was being looked after."

Daniel raised his eyebrows, trying to figure out what she meant. Then Alice's mother held her hand up to the side of her mouth as if telling a secret and said, "You know, going downtown."

Daniel suddenly realized that Alice actually did have him licking her freshly fucked pussy.

Alice's mother continued, "My late loving husband, God rest his soul, used to do the same thing."

With a reminiscent look and smile, she said, "Oh, how he loved to clean."

Her smile straightened, she looked at Daniel and said, "From now on, that's what you'll be doing."

She paused and then said, "Say 'yes, ma'am.'"

Daniel replied, "Yes ma'am."

There was the sound of the front door being shut and Alice, dressed in her robe, walked towards the kitchen. Walking into the kitchen, she was met with an odd silence. Alice looked at her mother and then at her husband. Looking back at her mother, she asked, "Did you tell him?"

Alice's mother shook her head and said, "I told him."

Like an excited child, Alice bounced and clapped her hands. Grabbing Daniel by the hand, she pulled him from his seat, rushing him up to their bedroom. Alice lay on the bed. Undoing the tie from her robe, she spread her legs. Daniel looked at his wife's puffy, red pussy lips. For the first time, he actually saw the deposit of bright white cum left behind by Alice's lover. 

Alice spread her pussy lips, let out an innocent giggle, and said, "Come on silly, hurry up."

Daniel slid down and began licking Alice's pussy. The more he licked, the more his locked cock twitched. Daniel asked, "Honey, how about unlocking this thing?"

Alice replied, "You know momma has the key, but as soon as you finish, I will go ask her."

Daniel buried his tongue in his wife's pussy and licked her clit feverishly. Soon she was howling in orgasm and her pussy was licked clean. Alice ran down the stairs. A few minutes later, she reappeared in the bedroom with the key. Alice said, "I told Mamma you did well so she gave me the key."

Daniel quickly unlocked his cock. Staring at his wife's swollen pussy, he massaged his cock bringing it fully erect almost instantly. Daniel jumped between Alice's legs and slipped his cock into her hole. His actions were rabbit-like as he humped with a furry. Daniel howled out as the orgasm swelled in his balls and sent a flood of cum into his wife's pussy.

Daniel stood up. He pulled his pants up and then put the chastity cage and key into his pocket. Feeling the afterglow of orgasm, he headed back downstairs. Alice tied her robe and grabbed the two empty glasses on the nightstand then followed her husband.

Daniel plopped onto the couch with a look of relief and satisfaction. Alice sat next to him, snuggling against his side. Alice's mother walked into the room. She glanced around and very nonchalantly said, "I hope things went properly."

Alice smiled as she replied, "Things went perfectly, momma."

Alice's mother then asked, “You have the little key, don't you?”

Alice replied, “Well, no,” as she turned and looked at Daniel.

Alice's mother looked at Daniel and in a stern voice said, “Daniel.”

Daniel reached into his pocket and pulled out the key, along with the chastity cage. Alice’s mother looked upset. She took the cage and key from Daniel and said, “That should have been put back on him immediately.”

Alice’s mother crossed her arms and tapped her foot on the floor. A mild grin grew on her face as she said, “This will be a good lesson for both of you.”

Alice's mother looked at Daniel and said, “Stand up.”

Daniel rose to his feet. Alice's mother walked over and looked him in the face as she unbuckled his pants and then pulled them down to his ankles. She grabbed Daniel and forced him over Alice’s lap. Looking at Alice, her mother commanded, “Go ahead.”

Alice looked at her mother with a smile and with excitement in her voice, she replied, “Really, me?”

Alice lifted her hand and with a whack, it landed on her husband's ass cheeks. Daniel jumped when he felt the sting. Alice looked up at her mother with a wondrous smile from the effect of her hand. Then her hand landed on Daniel's other cheek and he jumped again. Alice proceeded to spank each cheek over and over, getting a little harder each time, until Daniel finally yelled out from this sting.

Alice's mother said, “You can get up now,” and Daniel rose to his feet, rubbing his ass to relieve the pain. 

Alice's mother reached for the cage and pushed it onto Daniel's cock, then closed the lock.

Excitedly, Alice stood up from the couch. Her jumping up caused something to happen. Alice's mother looked down and saw spots of white goo that had dribbled onto Alice's foot.

Alice's mother looked at Daniel and said, “What is that?”

Daniel looked at Alice's foot and saw the spots of cum and then he looked back at Alice's mother. Alice's mother pointed at Alice's foot and said, “That shouldn't be there?”

Daniel dropped down to his knees and quickly licked the drops of cum from Alice's foot. Alice looked at her mother and said, “Momma, you take such good care of me.”

Alice's mother replied, “And I always will, for as a matter of fact, I've decided to stay for a while.”

Published 
Written by ricinatl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments