Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Delivering The "D"

"A double fantasy come true"

76
16 Comments 16
5.6k Views 5.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"This was almost two decades in the making. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Real is better than fiction."

My wife and I are both forty-eight years old, our kids are all grown up. The youngest is in college, and our oldest has a very successful IT career. We have an amazing marriage and are still totally in love with each other. I still get so worked up by her, (her tits are huge and phenomenal, and her ass is round and perfect). Her face and her amazing heart light up my life every single day.

We have had a good sex life over the years. We go at it way more than any of our friends or relatives. Being together for as long as we have has brought up many different topics in the bedroom. We quickly dismissed most topics and talked in depth about others. We believe that even the best of marriages need a little spice or spark, and it's all for fun and pleasure, right?

I have always fantasized about seeing my wife with another man; call me weird but it's a big fucking turn-on. We have talked about this extensively over the years. I thought my wife only talked about this just to make me happy, but I know it turned her on as well. Every time we would talk and fantasize about another man fucking her, she would always be a little wetter than usual.

We talked at first about maybe just a massage from a male. What she didn't know was even if a man just gently touched her, it would just get me going. If a man ever accidentally brushed against her, maybe a glancing touch to her tits or ass, I would be ready to explode. Once at a water park, an older man told her she had a nice chest. I wanted to take her to the car and bang the shit out of her right then and there.

Just thinking of her getting massaged by a man, being touched and rubbed all over her naked body by a stranger's hands, (oh damn, just gets me just thinking of it). It is so thrilling to think about her being oiled up and another's hands rubbing her ass and her tits, maybe accidentally brushing her pussy. I just want to see the look on my wife's face as she receives pleasure. My wife sticks out her tongue just a little bit when she gets turned on, its really fucking hot. I would love to see that tongue sticking out as a strange man rubs her all over her body.

If i ever get to see her flirt with a man, kiss a man, or make out with a man, I would be instantly rock hard. Just us talking about these things led to great nights of fucking, so i had no complaints. I just knew that neither of us had the guts to make anything happen for real.

We have talked a few times over the years about a fuck buddy she used to have when she was younger (before we were together). She told me how he would come over late at night and lick her pussy. I could picture it in my mind so vividly. She told me in detail how she would suck his cock, and how big it was. I could actually picture her lips wrapped around his cock as he fed it into her mouth. I so desperately wanted to see this in person, but my mind painted a pretty good picture. She told me how he would bend her over and fuck her pussy from behind. Oh that mental image! It was such a turn-on that I could barely hold out when we would fuck afterwards.

Maybe I'm just really fucking weird or maybe I'm not—who knows? I do know how good my wife gives head, how hot it is when we make out. I know how tight and wet her pussy is. I know how she likes to be touched. I want to see her be touched by another; it's really fucking hot to think about.

There is a delivery truck driver that comes to her workplace every Tuesday morning. She calls him "D." She thinks he is a really sexy black man. She has told me that he has flirted with her just a little bit, and it really turned me the fuck on. I know he wants to bury his face in my wife's tits. She even told me once in the throes of passion that she would let him fuck her. I know she is into this too, i just know it. I have told her I have had dreams about him fucking her, and me watching her get fucked in our bed by her delivery driver. I think it turned her on, too.

Fast forward to November a few days before my birthday, and when you get older who really gives a shit about another birthday. All i told my wife I wanted for my day was those spectacular tits pressed up against me. She knows I love that. My wife had other plans, bigger, better, and wetter plans.

She asked for the car that morning. I thought, no big deal, she was going to run errands after work, no biggie. I went about my business as usual. I noticed she was a little quiet on the way to drop me off, but gave it no second thought. We said our goodbyes and I love you and carried on with our day.

Right before lunch a received a text message from my wife saying " Can you get a ride home and stay home after lunch?"

I immediately did a fist pump, thinking, "Yes, I'm gonna get some birthday head, and then get some of that hot fucking pussy!"

I got dropped off, and my wife must have timed this perfectly, the 'Life 360' app helped, I'm sure. I unlocked the front door. All is normal. I noticed the dog was already outside. I was starting to get excited, thinking she was in the tub waiting for me. I noticed that the bedroom door was closed. "Hmmmm, interesting," I thought to myself. I was really getting worked up now. I was looking forward to banging my wife as loudly as possible.

I opened the door and was shocked, stunned, blown away, and completely fucking turned on. My wife was making out with the hot ass truck driver,in our very bed. She was wearing her sexy black skirt, along with a button up white shirt, with 4 buttons already undone. She looked sexy as hell.

Our bedroom is large. We have our bed on one side, and two chairs and a small table on the other side we use as a sitting area.

The sight of my wife, passionately kissing "D" got me harder than I already was. She pulled away from him and said, "Happy Birthday, take a chair, and enjoy your present." I dead ass sprinted to that chair and prepared for my fantasy to come true. I knew I had to keep my pants on or I would just explode.

I watched them continue to make out, and I locked eyes with her. I gave her a slight nod of my head and that was all she needed to dive right in. She began kissing and licking his neck and ears. That shit drives me wild so I know it turned him on. The sight of my wife's lips and tongue on another man's neck was so damned sexy. I couldn't take my eyes off of them. As he began to kiss her neck, I saw it. I saw her tongue poke out from between her lips. I now knew she was all in on this. I sat back to watch my own private slice of heaven.

As "D" was kissing her neck and mouth, she started to pull his shirt up over his head. They had to pause as she struggled with his shirt. He grabbed it and flung it over his head, with no care where it landed. My wife was all over his chest, licking, sucking , and biting his nipples. I know how this feels, it's amazing, so I know he was loving it. As she was having her way with his chest, his hand reached up under her skirt and just brushed her beautifully shaved pussy. She loves her pussy to be touched, so I knew this drove her wild.

I couldn't believe my luck, a strange man just touched my wife's tiny little pussy. I knew she was dripping wet, I could tell by just her breathing. He started to rub her tits over the top of her shirt, and I could tell her nipples were rock hard. As this man was fondling my wife's enormous breasts, she was massaging his very stiff cock through his pants. His erection was full blown. It was evident how badly he must have wanted to fuck my wife.

He reached up and began to unbutton the rest of the buttons on her shirt. She stopped rubbing his bulging cock long enough to rip off her shirt. She then reached behind her and popped off her bra in one easy motion. There they were in all their glory those big amazing tits, with those large pink nipples sticking out. I finally heard "D" speak, saying, "I have been wanting these for a real long time now." My wife just grabbed the back of his head and shoved her tits into his face.

He began to suck her super hard nipples like a man having his last meal. My wife threw her head back and let out a soft moan. She was pushing her chest into him, hard, as she enjoyed him ravishing her tits. I almost felt as if I was in a dream, another man had my wife's big beautiful tits in his mouth. I was really loving it so far.

juliano85
Online Now!
Lush Cams
juliano85

Seeing her get pleasured in real life was way greater than any dream I ever had. My hands were gripping the arm of my chair like a vise. I knew if I moved them I would want to touch my own cock, and i would blast off all over the place. I wanted this to last as long as humanly possible.

As he was thoroughly enjoying my bride's tits, she went for his zipper. She fumbled with it for a minute, but finally got it down. I think she was enjoying her titties getting sucked on so much that she lost her hand-eye coordination. Once his zipper was down, she slipped his big black cock out of his pants. I was a bit worried as she started to stroke it, her hand looked so small wrapped around his thick cock. He had at least two inches of length on me and probably three quarters of an inch of girth. I knew just from looking that he was about to explore places in my wife's body that had yet to be explored.

Watching my lady stroke another cock was surreal to me, I was starting to tingle. My own cock was so hard in anticipation I could hardly stand it. I just kept staring and gripping the arms of the chair. My lovely wife pushed his head from her tits and started to pull down his pants. She was ready for business. He stepped of the bed, took off his socks and shoes and let my wife take down his pants( which she did in about half a second). I think he just wanted her to see his big, throbbing cock up close.

Once his pants were off she laid side ways on the bed with her head facing me. She then said something to me that almost made me cum in my pants right then and there. She said, " I really want to suck his dick and I have for a really long time."

He walked over to my wife and put the head of his cock right up to her lips. My wife literally tried to swallow the truck driver's cock. I was so fucking turned on seeing this cock in her mouth, seeing her lips slide up and down the entire length of his massive shaft. My wife can really suck a dick, and she was sucking his like she was going to die if she stopped. So hot! I knew how amazing this felt. I felt equally amazing as he grabbed the back of her head and made his cock disappear into her mouth over and over again.

As she was really getting into blowing this cock he used one of his hands to pull up her skirt. This got her even more excited as she began to suck him even harder. I don't know how he didn't cum in her mouth right there but I was getting a fantastic view. A view I thought I would never see, and I knew I just knew she was into this too. She was proving it right here and now.

Once her skirt was pulled up, he started to stroke her extremely wet pussy. My wife loves he pussy to be played with. Her getting gently stroked made her suck that cock even faster. It was truly amazing to see. She was so fucking horny I could tell just by her movements. She made eye contact with me once again, with a black cock in her mouth, and I almost lost it. I held strong, but just barely. Her eyes had a hunger in them, a hunger to be fucked by this handsome delivery driver.

"D" was rubbing the top of her pussy, and her clit, she was going wild. She really was enjoying this. He slid a finger in; this made her let out a loud gasp. So fucking erotic. As he began to finger fuck her, she stared, matching his finger thrusts with her mouth. His cock was as hard as steel. I am sitting here watching my wife of twenty-plus years get finger banged, and gobbling up a massive cock. Happy Birthday to me.

I could tell she was about to cum, so could he. He pulled his cock away from her hungry mouth, and slid her around ninety degrees. I could now see her beautifully shaved pussy and how wet it really was. She was absolutely ready to get fucked. He dropped to his knees, and put his face between her thighs, and began to lick and suck that married pussy. My wife was literally screaming as this man was eating out her tiny little twat. I, on the other hand, had never been so fucking horny in my life. I was seeing her get her pussy licked, and I was over the moon.

He quickly figured out that her spot is at the very top of her clit. Once he found it he used his very wide tongue to send her to a very loud, bed shaking orgasm. Another man had just made my bride cum, and I was thrilled. Seeing her face as he licked her to completion is something I will never forget!

After she caught her breath, she said the hottest, most badass, sexiest thing ever to me. She said, "Can he fuck me now, Daddy, please?"

I almost lost it right there, but i just gripped that goddamned ugly ass chair even tighter. He pulled off her skirt, there she was, my wife, naked, wet, and about to be penetrated by another man. Happy Birthday to me!

He pulled her closer to him, spread her legs, and started sliding his ebony throbbing fuckstick into her awaiting, tiny , sopping wet pussy. She let out a sound I have never heard her make before, then she screamed, "Oh my fucking god!"

Another man had his cock buried balls deep in my wife, and it was glorious. He started to fuck her slowly, I could hear his cock squishing in and out of her. Her face was so sexy to see. She wore a look of fulfillment, of satisfaction. He picked up his pace and was giving her the entire length of his manhood. Her boobs were bouncing uncontrollably, she was moaning for him to keep fucking her, and I was in heaven.

He stopped, pulled out, laid her on her side, and slightly lifted her right leg. He inserted himself into her sideways. He had one hand on her hip and one hand on her tits. She reached back with her head to tongue kiss him as he slowly fucked her sideways. This was the perfect view for me. I could see how his cock stretched my wife's pussy lips. I could see the whole length of his cock slide in and out of her pussy. She was wetter than I've ever seen. Seeing my lovely bride get fucked so well really had me thinking I was dreaming. I was still shocked that this was actually happening. I couldn't believe how lucky of a husband I was.

He took his hand off her tits and started rubbing the top of her clit again. This made her start to slam her hips back into him, hard. I knew she was about to cum all over his cock. I saw her cunt start to spasm, and he just kept ramming his huge dick into her over and over again until she finally quit screaming.

He once again pulled his cock out of her. He flipped her over onto her stomach and pulled her ass up to him. This was what I had really been waiting for. He positioned himself behind her and slipped his raging boner into her from behind. My wife buried her face in a pillow and just screamed dirty, filthy, hot, words loudly. He started to fuck her, hard. I thought he was going to break her, but she was slamming her ass into him as hard as he was pounding her. I was thinking to myself, "This dude is fucking the shit out of my wife and she loves it!" I loved it more.

He was pounding her pussy, burying his entire cock time and time again deep inside her. I could hear her wetness. He sped up to a sprinter's pace, banging the hell out of her. I heard him say, "I'm fixin' to cum!"

My wife says the hottest shit ever. "Fill me up!" He let loose a primeval scream and proceeded to fill up my wife's pussy with a massive load of his cum.

I had just witnessed my wife get fucked senseless, and I loved every second of it. After a few moments, he pulled out of her pussy, and my wife flipped over. She then proceeds to say, "Thank you very much, D, I'll see you Tuesday."

She hopped up gave him a quick kiss and pulled her knees to her chest. We sat in silence as he slowly got dressed. Once he was fully dressed, the silence was broken. "Baby walk him out," she says to me.

So I walked out the man who just fucked the hell out of my wife. I locked the front door and sprinted to our room. I stripped in record time and jumped into our bed. She said, " Happy Birthday, I love you so much."

I said one of our running jokes, "I love you more."

She replied her usual response, "Probably," then leaned over and kissed me.

The End

Published 
Written by hebby74
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments