Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dominant Friend from High School Impregnates My Lactating Wife

"My best friend from high school stays with my lactating wife and me, and I suck his cock like the old days as teen, and he impregnates my wife."

188
19 Comments 19
19.5k Views 19.5k
10.6k words 10.6k words

My name is Joshua, but most people call me Josh, and now at the age of twenty-seven I’m living in Des Moines, Iowa with my beautiful wife, Amy, who is twenty-six.  I grew up in Des Moines and returned here after graduating from college with a business degree and went to work for a large insurance company.  I met Amy in a bar soon after moving back when she was working as a laboratory assistant after earning her associate of science degree at a community college in Des Moines. 

We got married when Amy was twenty-two, and our beautiful daughter was born three years later.  We tried to get her pregnant sooner, but it took us longer and we never got tested to determine which of us had a problem.  We wanted to have our children close in age so they could enjoy growing up together, and our plan was to try to impregnate Amy again as soon as possible after giving birth to our daughter.

It was four months after our daughter was born, and Amy was still breastfeeding her when, Greg, my best friend from high school, came to stay with my wife and me while beginning his job here.  He was still single and transferred to Des Moines after starting his career in Chicago.  That’s when I learned it was difficult for me to escape my past.  This will all make more sense if I start by describing my experiences with Greg in high school, and then the main part of the story begins about a year ago when I was a little over twenty-six. 

High School Experiences 

Greg and I grew up together in the Des Moines suburbs.  Our families were next-door neighbors, and we were in the same schools and classes from the first grade and up to graduating from high school.  Our birthdays are only one month apart, and we turned sixteen in the spring at the end of our sophomore year in high school. 

We are both good-looking, were athletes, and dated girls when we were in our early teens, going to the types of school and community events where our parents had to drive us there and pick us up.  We didn’t have any sexual experiences until after turning sixteen when Greg’s father bought him a car.  We began double dating with girls from our class during that summer before our junior year. 

It didn’t take us long to discover the joys of drinking beer and teen sex, either parking out in isolated areas after going to movies or having parties at one of our homes when our parents were out for the evening.  Up until that time, when we were sucked by and began fucking girls, either in the car or all together in bed, I hadn’t seen Greg’s cock on hard.  

My dick is circumcised, just barely five inches long on hard, and of normal thickness.  But Greg’s cock is uncircumcised, looked to be over eight inches long on hard at that time, and very thick, almost as thick as a shaving cream can.  His balls are low-hanging and plum-sized too, as compared to my small balls and a tight sack.  I couldn’t help being envious of his cock, especially when my dates would sometimes want to switch partners so they could fuck Greg’s big cock. 

Greg and I became known for always being together on double dates, and once school started, it didn’t take long for the word to spread about his big cock.  I overheard part of a conversation a couple of girls had one night after we had a few beers and found out that some of the girls agreed to go out with me, just so they could get a chance to suck and get fucked by him. 

That girl, Stacy, told her friend, “Yeah, Molly, after I heard about Greg’s big cock, and how well he knows how to use it, and the way he and Josh usually swap dates, I just had to try that out for myself.  Greg’s been dating you for a few weeks, so I got close to Josh so I can get close to Greg.  I mean, Josh is a nice guy and all, but I really want to fuck Greg.”  

Although we remained best friends, Greg was becoming more assertive and cocky because of the attention he was getting from the girls and would sometimes tease me about my little dick and my dates wanting to fuck him.  That’s about the time my feelings of envy evolved into something else, that is hard and embarrassing for me to talk about.  I started to feel inferior to and even humiliated by him, because of my smaller dick, and because my dates wanted to be with him.  

I would sometimes watch him being sucked off or fucking the girls and realize that I was admiring his cock, even though I had never had any homosexual attraction to anyone.  It really made me feel subservient to him when he caught me watching him and smirked at me. 

We usually had dates on at least Friday or Saturday nights, and sometimes both, but occasionally we would just go out drinking or drink at one of our homes when we were sleeping over.  We would usually sleep over in our finished basements, and our parents left us alone, even if they were home.   

One night during the beginning of our senior year of high school Greg’s cockiness and my feelings of humiliation reached a new level.  We were sleeping over in his basement and had just finished drinking four beers each, which made us much drunker than usual.  We were sitting together on the couch when Greg began talking about Emma, my date from the previous week, who I had been going steady with. 

He knew that Emma was the one girl I dated whom I had developed strong feelings for, but in his drunkenness, he said, “Damn, Josh, that fucking Emma was fantastic last week.  She sucked my cock and balls like a pro.  And when she felt my meat in her tight, wet pussy, she whispered to me, ‘Fuck me, Greg, your thick cock feels so good in me after feeling Josh’s little dick’.  Sorry, buddy, but I might have to keep fucking that horny little slut.” 

I know what he said should have angered me, but I was experiencing new feelings that I didn’t understand at the time. The fact that I was emotionally attracted to Emma, meant she was somehow different than all the other girls I dated that Greg fucked.  I knew that he was very attracted to her firm and full 34DD tits, and she is pretty, with long, blonde hair and blue eyes, and he also liked the way she fucked with such wild abandon.  My feelings of jealousy and humiliation were turning into something else; a dark, primal pleasure that my girlfriend had been fucked and inseminated by my big-cocked friend.  

My memories were vivid of her sucking him and them fucking, and watching as he pounded her with his long, thick cock.  He stretched her hairy pussy to the limit, as she almost screamed with joy fucking him.  I remembered being envious and jealous, but at the same time excited for her at being pleasured in a way that I could never do.     

I didn’t want to ruin our friendship, so I chose my words carefully as I asked, “You do know that I have strong feelings for Emma, right Greg?  I know that you’ve fucked her, and she loves your big cock, but you don’t have to rub it in my face.” 

He looked at me for a few seconds and responded, “Wait, hey, no offense, man.  I don’t want to step in and have a relationship with Emma, I just want her to suck my cock and fuck me when we’re all together.  It’s nothing personal, Josh.  It’s just pussy and big tits to me, and I love shooting my cum into her tight hole while I’m sucking her hooters.  And shit, talking about her is getting me hard now.  I wish she were here to at least wrap her sweet lips around my cock.” 

Greg obviously wasn’t backing down much, and he was being as cocky as ever.  I was also drunk and slurring my words as I tried to redirect his horniness another way.  I asked, “Why do you need to bring Emma into this conversation about your desire to be sucked?  You date plenty of pretty girls all the time who are happy to suck your cock.” 

He was rubbing his crotch as he answered, “Yeah, I guess you’re right, buddy.  As horny as I am right now, any mouth will do.  I mean, shit, I’d even let you take a taste if you wanted to.  I’ve seen the way you’re always watching me when we’re out fucking our dates, so you must have some interest.  I won’t hold it against you or tell anyone else.”

There was something about his offer that was disturbingly and unexpectedly enticing to me.  He obviously knew how much I admired his cock and likely assumed that I wanted to suck it, and he was pushing my buttons to persuade me.  Maybe it was all the beer, or the conversation about Emma, but I couldn’t admit that, at least not so easily.  So, I was a little flustered when I kiddingly punched him in the shoulder and said, “Fuck you, asshole.  You really think I’d have that much interest in your meat?” 

He punched me back and answered, “Shit yeah, Josh, I think you’d like to at least hold it and stroke it for me, to see how much Emma loves it.  As far as I know, the only cock meat you’ve ever had in your hand is your own little dick.  So, from the way you’re always looking at my cock, I think you’d at least like to hold it and jack it off for me.  Come on, buddy, it couldn’t hurt to at least stroke it and make me cum.”

At that point, I really did want to at least hold his cock, but instead of just giving in to him, I wanted him to see me resisting a little, by responding, “Okay, Greg, I guess I’ll do that for you, if you agree to stop talking about Emma the way you do.  I really care for her, and your comments piss me off.” 

Greg said, “Oh shit, that’s great old buddy, but I need to take a piss first and drain my snake to get rid of some beer, so it’ll be more comfortable when you stroke me and get me off.  And I’ll stop talking about Emma, even though I want to keep fucking her.” 

He came back from pissing with his athletic shorts already off and stood up in front of me for a few seconds while I was still sitting on the couch, as he said, “Damn, this is great, Josh, I can hardly believe you’re going to do this for me.” 

Greg’s soft cock was thick and something over six inches long, and his huge, well-differentiated balls were hanging down as far as his cock.  He sat back down next to me, and his cock was laying across his thigh, and his balls hung partially over the edge of the couch seat.  The aroma of his hairy, musky crotch was intoxicating to me, and he was smiling like the Cheshire Cat as I reached over to grip his meat, which still had remnants of piss on the head and foreskin. 

His cock felt so thick, heavy, and meaty in my hand, compared to my smaller dick, and I began stroking it with my right hand, as I leaned over a little to fondle his balls with the other.  His precum began flowing and lubricating his cock, and he said, “Fuck yeah, buddy, I knew you’d do this for me.” 

I continued stroking him as Greg put his hand on the back of my head and started pulling me down towards his cock, as he said, “Come on, Josh, suck it for me, buddy.  I shoot big loads and I don’t want to make a fucking mess when you get me off.  Suck it, man, it’s not a big deal.  Emma has swallowed cups of my cum over the time she’s been sucking me.” 

It was like I was outside myself looking down as I took his piss-dampened, precum-oozing cock head into my mouth.  The embarrassment of putting my mouth on my best friend’s juicy cock, knowing that he was reveling in the reality of convincing me to suck him, was offset by the excitement of doing something so nasty and taboo. 

I began sucking his cock as Greg held my head firmly in place, and was starting to enjoy it as he said, “Damn, buddy, that feels great, but you look a little uncomfortable leaning over that way.  I think you’d be more comfortable if you got on your knees between my legs.” 

After getting in place on my knees, Greg moved his legs over my shoulders, which opened his crotch farther, and pulled his legs against my back to hold me in place.  I began sucking his cock again and reached around to grip his bare ass with one hand to help pull his cock into my mouth, as I fondled his big, heavy testicles with the other.  He was asserting his dominance by holding me in place with my face in his crotch that way.  I surprisingly realized that I liked being controlled that way by him, especially after he began swiveling his hips, fucking my mouth. 

I had been sucking his cock for about five minutes, when he began moaning and pushing his meat more deeply into my mouth and throat, and I realized that he had no intention of releasing his grip and letting me pull away when he ejaculated.  After watching him fuck so many girls, and how they loved it when he inseminated them, I suddenly had the urge to take his load in my mouth and swallow it.  

He held me more tightly as I tried to save face by struggling a little to let him know that I was aware he was close to ejaculating and that I was trying to pull away, as he halfway laughed and moaned, as he said, “Fuck no, old buddy, your cunt mouth feels so fucking good on my cock, and I plan to feed you my load.  It shouldn’t be a big deal, Josh, since you didn’t hesitate to suck my cock to begin with, even though I had just pissed and didn’t wipe it off.  You’ll love a full load of my cock cream.” 

Greg’s cock began to throb, jerk, and flex, as I felt and tasted squirt after squirt of his tasty, thick cum shooting into my mouth.  I kept sucking for more and swallowed as his cock deflated, and he was smiling down at me when I looked him in the eyes, with his cock in my mouth.  

I felt embarrassed and humiliated, as he said, “Oh shit, buddy, I knew you’d love sucking me and swallowing my cum, just like Emma and the other cunts love it so much.  Keep sucking for as long as you want, and then you can suck my balls for me.” 

I sucked his cock for another several minutes and then moved down to suck his big balls.  His crotch was aromatic and musky, and Greg continued holding me in place and I took first one and then the other of his testicles into my mouth.  He tilted his hips farther back, and with my chin pressing into his perineum and ass, it felt even nastier sucking him down between his legs that way. 

Greg loved having me between his legs, and I continued sucking his balls and long, bulging perineum, as he put his feet on my shoulders and tilted his hips even more.  Then he said, “Damn, Josh, that feels so fucking good.  The only girl who’s ever sucked my balls is Emma, and she’s never gone farther down toward my ass.  Suck my ass, old buddy.  You’ve already tasted my piss, eaten my cum, and sucked my sweaty balls, so what’s the big deal about sucking my ass?  Come on, cock sucker, eat out my ass.” 

He flexed his legs, pulling my face into his ass, and I began sucking and licking his ass crack.  It was muskier and even more aromatic down there, but I loved doing something so nasty for him, probably the nastiest thing anyone could do for another, and I sucked and licked him until my tongue moved across his asshole.  He held me even tighter then, and I sucked and rimmed his asshole for another five minutes, until I finally pulled away. 

I was embarrassed and could barely look Greg in the face when I sat on the couch next to him, as I said, “Holy shit, Greg, I can hardly believe I did all of that for you.  I’m so embarrassed right now, especially since I have to admit that I enjoyed it.  That was all so nasty, and I can only imagine what a degenerate you must think I am.  Has this fucked up our friendship?” 

He was still sitting there naked with his cock and balls hanging between his legs, as I looked down at them, and he replied, “Fuck no, buddy, this is an even more special friendship now, and I hope that you’re going to be hungry for more.  I loved seeing you between my legs that way, and damn, Josh, you suck cock better than any of those girls, even Emma.” 

We went to bed soon after that, and Greg stayed naked as we talked about school, some of the girls he had been dating, and of course he couldn’t say enough about what I did for him.  It was about forty-five minutes later when he was on his side, and I moved down to suck his cock again.  That time I reached over, gripping his ass, and rolled him over on top of me.  

I liked being under him as much as he liked dominating me that way, and he fucked my mouth and throat for over ten minutes before feeding me another load of his thick cum.  Then he wanted to try another position and lay on his right side, partially leaned over with his left leg pulled up, which opened and exposed his crotch and ass.  I got behind him and sucked his balls and ass from behind.  We went to sleep that way, with my face in his ass and my head resting on the back of his right thigh.

Greg had me suck him off again in the morning, and it became routine for me to suck his cock, balls, and ass at every opportunity, for the remainder of our senior year, and it went even further.  I started eating out both girls on our double dates, after Greg and I fucked them, and that became another reason for girls wanting to go out with us.  We didn’t hear too much back then in our social circles about boys eating out girls at all, much less after they had been fucked, and my relationship with Emma ended the first night she experienced me cleaning her pussy with my mouth after Greg fucked her. 

It became obvious that my friendship with Greg had changed.  Although we were still ‘best friends’, as our senior year progressed, he was exploiting me more and more just to service his sexual needs, and I was fine with that.  It’s still hard for me to understand or explain, but it gave me a kind of perverted comfort being submissive to and used by my lifelong friend, and I experienced my own arousal as I serviced him. 

We lost track of each other after high school, since I went to college in Iowa, and he went to college in southern Illinois.  His parents moved soon thereafter to North Carolina which meant that Greg didn’t have much reason to come back to Des Moines, and he spent his holidays with his parents.   

I soon pushed my memories of being manipulated into being his cock sucker to the back of my mind and didn’t have any desire to approach other boys to suck their cocks.  When I got married, one of my other good friends from high school who worked at my company was my best man. 

One night before Amy and I got married, when we were inebriated, she had the idea for us to share our darkest secrets with each other, so we wouldn’t have any surprises after we were married.  She first admitted that she had been sexually active in high school and college.  She even told me that she and her best friend double-dated boys and quite often swapped dates for sex, both in high school and college. 

That’s when I told her about my best friend, Greg, and how we also swapped dates for sex in high school.  Neither of us went into much detail, and I didn’t question her more because I certainly didn’t want to give her an opening to make me explain the situation with the girls dating me to get closer to Greg’s big cock, or that I was his cock sucker.     

I really did want to know more about her experiences, though, and I still remember being aroused just hearing that she swapped dates, probably because of my experiences sharing Emma.  It was exciting trying to visualize her with her dates, but we didn’t talk about it anymore after that night. 

Greg Announces He’s Coming Home to Des Moines 

I was a little over twenty-six, and Amy was a little over twenty-five, when our daughter was four months old, and we had just gotten clearance from her doctor to fuck again.  That was a time when I was happy with our life, and I loved suckling Amy’s big, lactating breasts after our daughter had her fill.  I still thought about my old friend, Greg, when I saw landmarks in Des Moines that reminded me of things we did together growing up, but I didn’t often think of me being his private cumdump for much of our senior year. 

Since I hadn’t seen or talked with Greg for over eight years by then, you can just imagine my surprise when I got a call from him at home on a Wednesday night.  He started talking with a familiarity that ignored the long hiatus since talking with him last, as he asked, “Hey, Josh, old buddy, how have you been?  This is Greg, and it’s been a while since we talked.  I wanted to see how you’re doing and give you some news.” 

Amy was in the kitchen, so I went into our living room and said, “My goodness, Greg, it’s good to hear from you.  It’s been a long time, old friend, and I don’t even know where you’re living now.  What have you been up to, and what’s the news you have?” 

He replied, “With my parents moving after I left for college, I didn’t have much reason to come back to Des Moines.  And then after I graduated, I got a job in Chicago.  I’ve done well with my company, and my news is that I just got promoted to a district manager’s position back in Des Moines.  What have you been up to?” 

I described my experience in college and getting a job in Des Moines, and then said, “I got married a little over three years ago, and my wife, Amy, gave birth to our daughter just about four months ago now.  Did you ever get married?” 

Greg answered, “Well, first, congratulations on your marriage and daughter.  You sound happy being settled down.  I dated a few girls in Chicago, but none of them seemed like long-term prospects for me.  You should remember from high school that my cock has a hunger for a variety of pussies, and I haven’t found the girl worth giving up that lifestyle for.  I’ll bet some of our old girlfriends are still in Des Moines, and I’ll look them up, even if they’re married.” 

It was a little surprising that after all the years since I had seen or talked with Greg, his comments were so easily refreshing my memory of all those things we did with our dates.  It was easy to see that he hadn’t changed much either, since he had no qualms about fucking my dates, and it sounded like his old girlfriends being married wouldn’t deter him.  I was surprised that he hadn’t yet brought up me sucking his cock, but guessed he’d get around to it. 

We talked about old times for a few more minutes, and then he mentioned the real reason for the call.  He said, “I don’t know your housing situation, but I’ve got a big favor to ask.  My company’s moving subsidy isn’t as good for single employees as it is for those who are married, and I was hoping that if you have an extra bedroom, I might be able to stay with you for a few weeks while I get settled, and make my subsidy go farther.” 

That was an audacious request, and even though Amy and I had been saving for a down payment on a home, we weren’t doing as well financially since she quit work to deliver and raise our daughter.  We were still living in a three-bedroom apartment on the fringe of downtown.  So, we technically had the room, assuming we could find a place for our belongings stored in the spare bedroom.  I not only had to clear it with Amy, but I also had my own reservations. 

His attitude towards women was the same as when we were teenagers, and I knew that he would be attracted to Amy.  She’s petite at five feet and three inches tall, weighed about one hundred and thirty-two pounds at that time, thanks to her 34F, milk-swollen breasts that were normally 34DDs.  And with her blonde hair and blue eyes, she not only looks a lot like the actress, Elisha Cuthbert, who you would recognize from the movie, ‘Old School’, and the ‘24’ television series, but she also looks a lot like Emma, my old girlfriend from high school, who Greg loved to fuck. 

I wanted to talk with Amy and think it over, since living in such close quarters with us might tempt him to try to have his way with her, even though that didn’t seem so objectionable.  So, I said, “We might be able to swing it, although we’d be on top of each other, and I need to talk it over with Amy.  What’s the timing of your move?” 

Greg replied, “I’ll be finishing up in my office and loading my car on Friday of next week and will then drive over the next morning.  It’s about a five-hour drive, so I should be in town around lunchtime on Saturday.” 

I wanted to set him up for disappointment, and said, “Okay, give me your phone number and email address, and I’ll talk with Amy about it this week.  It might be hard for her to agree to bringing someone into our home with our daughter being so young, even though we’re old friends. Let’s plan on talking again on Friday, so you’ll still have a week to make other arrangements if this doesn’t work out.” 

He hadn’t thus far said anything about me being his cock sucker in our senior year, and I didn’t think he’d be that uncouth to bring it up.  But it still wasn’t that surprising when he said, “Okay, Josh, we’ll talk again on Friday.  And by the way, old buddy, I’m kind of wondering if you’ve had any experiences taking care of boys in college or men afterwards the way you took care of me in high school?  I’ve been in a dry spell with the ladies lately, and it sure would be nice to pick up where we left off.” 

All those old feelings of him manipulating me for his pleasure, and my submissiveness to him, came rushing back to mind.  I remembered how much I enjoyed sucking him and swallowing his cum, but I didn’t want to admit that to him or encourage him.  I sarcastically answered, “Thanks for bringing that shit up after all these years.  And fuck no, man, I haven’t sucked another cock since then and don’t have plans to start.” 

He ended the conversation, saying, “Yeah, okay, if you say so, Josh.  But I think my cock is even bigger and juicier now, and it might be hard for you to turn it down if you get a look at and feel of it again, like that first night in my basement.  I’ve never found anyone who’s better at cock and ball-sucking, and nobody else has rimmed me.  Anyway, we’ll talk on Friday.”  

Talking it Over with Amy 

Foxhilary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Foxhilary

Amy had put the baby down for the night by the time I got off the phone, and she asked, “Who were you talking with for so long, honey.” 

I replied, “That was my old friend, Greg, from high school.  I haven’t heard from him since we graduated, and he called to tell me that he’s not married yet and he’s moving back to Des Moines.  We just bullshitted about old times for a few minutes, and then he asked me if he could stay with us for a few weeks to save money on his move from Chicago.” 

She said, “Yes, I remember you telling me about him and how you two were best friends and used to swap dates.” 

I didn’t know if she were trying to tease me or bust my balls about swapping dates, and I thought it was curious that she would remember something like that after four years.  Then I wasn’t as careful as I was when we talked about that before we were married, and I opened myself up to embarrassing questions by asking her for more details on her experiences. 

I said, “Well, you weren’t so innocent yourself from what you told me, although neither one of us got into the details of those experiences.  But now that we’re talking about it, I really would like to know how you and your girlfriend started swapping dates.  Was that your idea or hers?” 

Amy blushed as she answered, “I would like to blame it on Angie, but it was my idea.  She kept bragging about how well-hung her boyfriend was, and since the boy I was dating was his friend and kind of average-hung, I convinced her to talk with him about him and his friend swapping dates.” 

“That wasn’t hard, since her boyfriend had been flirting with me anyway, and he was especially attracted to my breasts.  After that experience, we always tried to date boys who were friends.  Sometimes I was dating the boy with the biggest cock, and sometimes Angie was.  So, we both benefited from the sharing, and it was especially fun when we were both dating hung boys.” 

I was feeling a little apprehensive then, hearing the way she and her girlfriend so strongly preferred boys with big cocks, and I was probably more excited than I should have been hearing how she favored them.  It was almost like I wanted to experience some of the arousing humiliation I had endured with Greg back in high school, and I wanted to know more. 

It was also surprising to me that she had so easily given me those details and maybe wasn’t thinking about my feelings, since I’m also the kind of ‘average’ boy she was dating when she got the idea to swap for bigger cocks.  Maybe I was a glutton for punishment, but I praised her saying, “Wow, Amy, you sure weren’t bashful about going after what you wanted.  I’m curious now though, honey.  What size of cocks did you consider to be well-hung?” 

Then she showed some sensitivity to me and was blushing again when she replied, “I’m a little reluctant to talk about this since I don’t want to make you feel bad, honey.  I mean, we’ve always had good sex, and even when I don’t orgasm from being fucked, you always love to eat me out and get me off with your mouth.” 

I was probably blushing then, as I said, “It’s okay, honey, I love knowing everything about you and what turns you on, and I really want to know.  I have to admit that when we talked about that years ago, I couldn’t help trying to visualize you swapping with your friend.  That’s probably because of my experiences watching Greg fucking my dates.” 

She smiled and said, “Okay, well, to me thickness is more important than length, and once a cock gets to be about seven inches long and thick, it can touch all the right places inside me, and they’re even fun to suck.  The bigger ones around eight or nine inches long or more were even better, especially if they’re thick, so long as the boy took his time and let me get used to it before pounding so hard.  But there weren’t very many of those donkey-sized dicks around.  I liked sucking big, low-hanging balls too.” 

Amy let that sink in for a few seconds, and said, “I’ve told you about my situation and now you have to share yours.  How did the swapping get started with you and Greg?”   

We had already talked about how I don’t measure up to those other boys she was fucking, and I was getting those same feelings I did with Greg, almost wanting to revel in being humiliated.  So, I answered, “This is really embarrassing to admit, but after Greg and I started double dating, we’d fuck the girls either in one of our homes or out in his car, and my dates noticed his bigger cock.  It didn’t take long for the girls to ask to swap, and before long girls were dating me, just so they’d have a chance to swap and fuck Greg.” 

Amy was struggling not to laugh, and said, “My goodness, honey, that’s the same thing Angie and I did, except you were on the other end of it.  If you don’t mind me asking, just how big is his cock to attract that kind of attention?” 

I replied, “I’m guessing that it was over eight inches long and almost as thick as a shaving cream can, and his balls were plum-sized and hung down as far as his cock.  He told me on the phone that he thinks it’s even bigger now.” 

She looked at me curiously, and asked, “Why would he bring something like that up after not talking with you for eight years?” 

I responded, “He was telling me that he was going through a dry spell, sexually speaking, and being horny he was hoping that some of his old girlfriends were still in town.  He doesn’t even care if they’re married, and said he’d take them out and show them that he had even more meat to pleasure them with.  He even talked about wanting to look up one of my old girlfriends, one that I was serious about at the time because he always liked to taunt me about her loving his big cock so much.” 

Amy said, “It doesn’t sound like he’s matured much and is still thinking with his cock, like a teenage boy, trying to get his meat into all the pussy he can.  Who was this girl you were serious about?  You’ve never mentioned her before.” 

I answered, “Her name is Emma, and I really thought I was in love with her.  She has blonde hair and blue eyes, as well as big tits, like you, and for some reason, Greg liked to make a big deal out of how much he loved sucking her tits, and how she was so attracted to him.  Then he’d say that he was only interested in fucking her, and that she sucked his cock better than any of the other girls we had sex with.” 

Amy showed great insight, saying, “Wow, honey, that must have hurt, since you were sharing a girl you really cared about.  With Angie and me, it was just about the sex and orgasms.  Neither of us had strong feelings for any of the boys we were fucking.  Why did you put up with that?” 

I knew that I was revealing too much and maybe even subconsciously hoping to get her aroused, when I replied, “This is awkward for me to talk about, honey, but I was at first envious and jealous of his big cock, and a little disappointed that Emma enjoyed fucking him so much.  Then I started feeling inferior to and humiliated by him, since Emma and the other girls mainly wanted to fuck him.  It’s hard to explain, but the humiliation and embarrassment were arousing to me.” 

Then I embellished a little, saying, “And after watching them together dozens of times, I started experiencing a kind of dark, primal pleasure knowing that she was experiencing so much enjoyment as he was fucking her in a way that I never could.  She moaned as she climaxed repeatedly on his big cock, and it aroused me knowing that he was inseminating a girl I cared for so much.”

“I must admit that things got even kinkier.  You know how much I love to eat you out after we fuck, and I started doing that one night with Greg and our dates.  I liked it so much that I ate out both girls, and my relationship ended with Emma when she got disgusted with me eating her out after Greg fucked her.” 

Amy said, “Whew, honey, I’m getting wet just hearing about how much both you and Emma enjoyed Greg fucking her and thinking back about some of the hung boys I fucked.  Shit, honey, that was kinky to eat out the girls after Greg fucked them.  And now with him asking to stay with us for a few weeks, I have to wonder if you’ve thought about the possibility of him trying to fuck me?” 

I replied, “When he sees how beautiful you are, and how much you look like Emma, with your even bigger lactating tits, there’s no doubt in my mind that he’ll be aroused and will try to fuck you, with no consideration of our previous friendship or that you’re my wife.  He sure never backed off from teasing me about fucking Emma.” 

She asked, “Pardon me for speculating this way, honey, but given how much you learned to enjoy him fucking Emma, what would your reaction be if he tries that with me?  Would you be secretly hoping that he’ll try and succeed in fucking me, or would it be objectionable to you?”

Amy was clearly interested in fucking Greg, and almost looking for permission.  I couldn’t blame her since I had so willingly described my submissive relationship with Emma and him.  Even more, after talking about him fucking Emma and refreshing my memories of those intense, pleasurable feelings watching him fucking her, I wanted to see it happen too.  

I thought for a few seconds on how I could answer her positively, but let her know that I was struggling with it, and asked, “Would you think of me as less of a man if I so easily agreed to let another man into our bed and between your legs?” 

She answered in a way to let me know that she really wanted to fuck him, and that she had insight into my passions, saying, “I wouldn’t think any less of you, honey, for agreeing to allow something that would give both of us such pleasure.  And from the way you described enjoying the sweet humiliation of watching Greg fuck Emma, and even eating her out afterwards, imagine how much stronger those joyous emotions would be with him fucking your wife.” 

I knew from the way Emma grew more emotionally distant from and uncaring for me after Greg had been fucking her for several months, and finally causing our breakup after I sucked his cum from her, that my relationship with Amy would also change.  But I was also worried about something else, and said, “I still worry about what you’ll think of me afterwards, and you’re not on birth control now, honey.” 

She said, “Okay, I’ll admit that our relationship would change in some ways, but it might even be for the better.  And as far as birth control is concerned, for all we know I have the problem that made it hard for me to get pregnant the first time.  We can just be extra careful about where I am in my cycle.  I think you really want us to do this, but you’re having a hard time admitting it.” 

I said, “Let’s just say that I wouldn’t be shocked if it happened, and we’ll just see if anything develops.  So, are you saying that you want me to invite Greg to stay with us?” 

Amy was being careful not to be too excited about it, and replied, “Yes, invite him to stay with us.  It’s the least you can do for an old friend, and it might be interesting to see if and how he tries to approach me.” 

It was almost a foregone conclusion in my mind that Greg would fuck Amy, but I didn’t want to tell him or let Amy know my enthusiastic acceptance of it and thought it would be better if it played out naturally.  I called him on Friday, gave him our address, and let him know that he could stay with us, with some conditions, like he had to contribute to our food purchases.  Over the weekend I cleaned out our spare room and stored our belongings in boxes in my parents’ basement. 

Amy and I talked more over the next week about Greg coming, and her libido was in overdrive.  She made me tell her more details about watching him fucking Emma and the other girls, and how I felt about eating out both girls after we fucked them.  And then after we fucked, she teased me when I was eating her out, saying, “Oh yes, honey, get all of Greg’s semen and virile sperm out of my pussy.” 

Greg Arrives 

It was finally Saturday, and Greg arrived a little after noon.  We shook hands and even hugged out by his car, and then I helped him carry his clothes and some other belongings up to our apartment.  He stopped in his tracts when he saw Amy, and said, “Hi, Amy, it’s so nice to meet you. And damn, Josh, you didn’t tell me that you married such a beautiful woman.  And with her blonde hair, blue eyes, and, uh, other outstanding features, she looks a lot like your Emma that we both enjoyed so much in high school.” 

I could tell that Amy was captivated by his appearance and affable nature and didn’t resist when he stepped up and hugged her.  Then after we prepared lunch, Greg and I were sitting at the kitchen table with an unobstructed view of our living room couch,  when Amy brought the baby there to feed her.  Amy didn’t even try to cover up when she lifted her tight t-shirt, and the baby latched onto her swollen breast. 

Greg finally looked away, and said under his breath, “Holy shit, Josh, Amy’s tits are even bigger than Emma’s, and she’s lactating.  You must enjoy feeding from those huge things, I damn sure know I would.” 

I said, “Yeah, it’s part of our routine after the baby has her evening feeding, and it’s a big turn-on for both of us.” 

Amy already had plans to visit her mother that afternoon, and when she finished feeding the baby, she got herself and the baby ready.  When she left, she said, “I should only be gone for a few hours, so you boys have fun getting reacquainted and helping Greg settle in. 

That left Greg and me alone, and we went back down to his car to get the rest of his belongings.  We were on our third beers as we organized his room, and it didn’t take him long to say, “Damn, buddy, Amy really is just about the hottest piece of ass I’ve ever seen, and my big cock is getting juicy just thinking about her.  You’ll help a buddy out, for old times’ sake, won’t you Josh?  I need to get off after meeting your wife, and I think you’ll love my meat even more now.” 

He assumed that I would yield to him as I did in our teens and didn’t even wait for my response before taking off his shoes and pushing his pants and underwear down and off.  His soft cock was thicker than I remembered and longer at seven inches long, with a big, helmeted, apple head.  

Greg sat on the side of the bed with his legs open, and said, “Come on, Josh, I know you want it.” 

I didn’t even try to resist my arousal at seeing his huge cock, and I dropped to my knees as he laid back on the bed.  He moved his thighs over my shoulders like the first time I sucked him, and I nuzzled his thick, heavy cock out of the way with my face as I moved down to suck his lemon-sized, low-hanging balls.  His crotch was enticingly sweaty, musky, and raunchy after the long drive in his car, and I sucked his testicles for what seemed like ten minutes before he tilted farther back exposing his perineum and ass. 

I began sucking his gamy perineum and ass, as he said, “Oh fuck yeah, buddy, I’ve missed this, and I’m glad you still have a taste for balls and ass.” 

After sucking his balls and ass for a total of about twenty minutes, he moved his legs off my shoulders and said, “I need to get up and take a piss before you finish me off.  Stay right where you are.” 

His cock was soft when he sat back in front of me, and it was dripping with piss.  He laughed, and said, “I left it juicy for you, Josh, since you liked that the first time you sucked me.”

I struggled to take his soft cock head into my mouth as I began sucking him, and his cock hardened to what looked like almost ten inches long and very thick.  It only took him a few minutes to cum, and as his cock throbbed and jerked in my mouth with such force that it was moving my head, he said, “Yes, oh fuck yes, Josh, I’ve missed this.  Keep sucking and swallowing and take all my two-week load.” 

I finally finished and pulled back before saying, “Damn, Greg, I don’t know how your cock could have grown so much since high school, but this thing is a fucking monster.”

He smiled down at me and said, “I know, man, and just think how much Amy would enjoy my big cock in her sweet, married pussy.  Emma sure loved it years ago, and it’s bigger now.  Be a buddy and share your wife with me, and maybe I’ll convince an old girlfriend to give you some pussy just like in the old days.” 

I didn’t want to make it too easy for him and said, “Come on, Greg, she’s my wife and the mother of our daughter and not just a girl I was dating.  I don’t know if I could handle watching you fuck her or if she’d be willing to fuck another man and become an adulteress.  We’re also trying to have another child, so she’s not on birth control.  She’s her own woman though, and there’s probably not much I could do to stop it if she took a fancy to you.” 

Greg asked, “Does Amy know anything about our experiences swapping dates in high school?” 

I didn’t tell the whole truth when I replied, “She doesn’t know everything, but one night when we were drunk and talking about our pasts, I did admit that we swapped dates.”

He said, “I don’t want to fuck up our friendship after getting reacquainted after so many years, but my big cock likes regular feedings of juicy cunt and fucking another man’s wife would be very arousing.  I can’t promise that I’ll behave.” 

We had another beer and talked about our careers for the next two hours before Amy got home, and then Greg went out to pick up Chinese takeout for dinner, and we ate at home.  He was flirty and affable with Amy, flattering her with comments about her appearance, and she was eating it up.  But the conversation got more intimate when Amy fed the baby before putting her down for the night.   

Greg Fucks My Wife

Greg and I sat in the kitchen talking again when Amy was on the couch feeding our daughter.  Amy had pulled her t-shirt up over both breasts, and he alternately saw the bulging bottoms of her milk-filled melons and didn’t even trying to hide that he was watching.  Amy smiled coyly at him, acknowledging that she knew he was getting an eyeful, and I knew that he would quickly make his move and that she wouldn’t resist. 

Amy left to put the baby down and when she came back Greg and I were sitting far apart on the couch, and he stared as her huge, braless breasts jiggled and swayed under her t-shirt, as she sat between us.  Then Greg said, “Amy, I can’t get over how beautiful and well-built you are and how much you look like Josh’s girlfriend in high school.  How much has he told you about the fun we had with our dates back then?” 

She smiled and answered, “You two were such bad boys.  But do you really think I look that much like his old girlfriend, Emma?  Josh said that she was attracted to your, uh, to you physically for some reason, and I think that made him a little jealous.” 

Greg responded, “Josh had his way with my dates too, but I probably liked and enjoyed Emma better than the rest of the girls.  She and Josh were going steady, and that made it special being with someone he cared about.  So, I got to ride, uh, was with her almost every weekend, but I usually dated different girls for Josh to be with.  And yes, you do look a lot like Emma, except, uh, you know, your breasts, uh, you’re so much better built.” 

Amy teasingly weighed her breasts in her hands and said, “Yeah, these milk jugs of mine can get kind of swollen and heavy sometimes, but Josh sure enjoys feeding from me. Have you ever been with a lactating woman?”  

He answered, “Uh no, and I had never even thought about it before Josh mentioned it to me earlier saying that it was part of your routine after the baby’s evening feeding.  Don’t let me interrupt if it’s time for him to feed.” 

She said, “Josh is a bad boy for telling you about that, but it started in the beginning when the baby sometimes didn’t drain me sufficiently, and Josh helped by sucking me to relieve the pressure instead of using the breast pump, and we learned how erotic adult breastfeeding can be.” 

There was silence for a few seconds until Greg brazenly said, “I know that we’ve just met, Amy, but I would be so thankful and happy if Josh didn’t mind, and you’d let me try sucking you.” 

Amy didn’t even look to me for permission before pulling her t-shirt up over her breasts and off over her head and held out her arms to Greg.  He was sitting on Amy’s left side and leaned across her lap to suck her right nipple and areola, as he fondled and weighed both breasts in his hands. 

He was noisily sucking and slurping on her breast, drinking her sweet milk, as she cradled his head with her right arm.  He had been sucking her for about five minutes, when after Amy leaned down to kiss his head, she reached out her left hand to rub his crotch and said, “Josh told me a lot more about you than I let on a few minutes ago, and I can feel that he wasn’t exaggerating about your big cock.  And from your arousal, it’s nice to see that sucking my breasts is as arousing to you as it is to me.” 

Then she looked over at me and said, “Come and help me get Greg’s pants off, honey, so I can see and feel his huge cock in the flesh.” 

I don’t think that Greg was surprised when I so willingly moved over to take off his shoes, before unfastening his pants and pulling them and his underwear down and off his legs.  Then she began stroking his cock with precum running down her fingers which didn’t even touch around it.  Those old, arousing, submissive and humiliating feelings were resurfacing, as I watched the love of my life being suckled by my old friend as she stroked his huge cock. 

Amy was mesmerized by his cock, and said in a throaty voice, “Oh my, Greg, you’re hung like a fucking horse.  I can see why Emma liked fucking you back in high school, and Josh said you told him that it’s even bigger now.  Have the girls you’ve been dating been able to take this whole thing inside them?” 

Greg pulled off her tit for a moment and smiled as he responded, “Not all of them, but it sure is fun trying, and nothing feels better than having my cock buried balls deep in a tight, wet pussy.” 

She laughed and said, “Yeah, and I bet that all of them feel tight to this big thing.  Josh even told me that he ate out Emma and your dates after you fucked them, so I’m guessing that you’re not that much into muff diving.” 

He said, “No, and that’s why I was so happy when Josh liked eating out our dates, so I could focus on the fucking.”

Amy said, “Let’s take this to the bedroom, so I can get a taste of your big cock, while Josh sucks my pussy to get it extra wet for you.” 

They both stripped off the rest of their clothes as we walked to the bedroom, and after Greg laid back on the bed, Amy moved between his legs on her knees and leaned down to suck his balls and huge cock.  Her beautiful ass looked so good framing her hairy, thick-lipped pussy, and the sounds of me slurping on her matched those of her sucking his cock.  

We had oral sex for about five minutes, until Amy moved up and laid on her back, as Greg rolled over on top to fuck her.  But before impaling her on his cock, he said, “Josh told me that you’re not on birth control, Amy, so do you want me to try to pull out before I cum?  Even though I can’t promise I’d be able to.” 

Amy was anxious to feel his cock inside her, and answered, “Just fuck me.  For all we know I was the problem for us taking so long to get pregnant the first time, and I should be in the safe part of my cycle.  Fuck me, Greg, just like you fucked Josh’s girlfriend in high school.” 

With Amy being my wife instead of a girlfriend, there was a higher intensity to my emotions as I got between their legs and saw his ass flex as he slowly pushed his huge cock into her.  She moaned and wrapped her legs over his thighs as they kissed.  He took it easy, pushing in inch after inch with short strokes, until I was surprised to see his cock buried to the balls in my wife. 

Then he sucked her left breast as he began long strokes with Amy moaning and thrashing under him, in total, coital bliss.  They were rutting like animals in primal passion, and the sounds of their squishy coupling and his big balls slapping against her ass and thighs were filling the room. 

They fucked for about five minutes with Amy having three orgasms on his big cock, and when I sensed from the change in his stroking that he was nearing ejaculation, he moaned, “I’m ready to ejaculate, Amy, so you’d better be sure you want me to flood your married, unprotected pussy with my cum.” 

She tightened the grip of her legs, and I saw his balls pull up and perineum pulse, as he inseminated my unprotected wife.  I was overwhelmed with emotion seeing him breed her like that, and I moved up to suck his balls, perineum, and ass, as he was still ejaculating in my wife. 

We stayed in that position for the longest time, and I knew that Amy would feel me sucking him as I moved down and sucked the junction of his softening cock in her pussy that was oozing with cum.  And when he rolled off her, I sucked her pussy clean as she said, “I wasn’t sure I believed that Josh ate out Emma and the other girls after you fucked them, but I do now.  It feels like he flooded me with cum, Josh, so yes, eat me and swallow our fuck slop.”

I was already embarrassed and humiliated anyway, from letting my friend fuck my wife, so I leaned over to suck Greg’s cock clean, as he said, “Josh probably didn’t tell you about this, Amy, but he sucked my cock regularly for most of our senior year and then this afternoon when you left home.  He’s a hungry boy, and I was happy to accommodate him.” 

It was easy to see from the way Amy looked at me that I had lost some of her respect, and I gladly took my place as her cuckold husband, as Greg slept with us every night, and sometimes I slept on the couch or in the spare room.  They fucked like rabbits for the three weeks he lived with us, and it was no surprise when Amy missed her period.  She wasn’t careful enough with the timing fucking him, or maybe didn’t even care, and it became obvious that I was the cause of our difficulty getting her pregnant the first time.

A year has passed, and even though Greg has his own apartment and dates other women, most of them girls from high school that are now married, he spends much of his free time at our apartment, and he fucked Amy all during her pregnancy.  I’m raising their son as my own, and I still love watching and participating in my old best friend fucking my wife. 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments