Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gone Fishing! Who Betrayed Who? Part 3 of 4.

"He loves her but won't admit it to himself."

20
12 Comments 12
4.8k Views 4.8k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Author's Notes

"An excellent author, lbenton, published a story called 'A little Fishy'. Then Hubby77, another fantastic author, challenged him to rewrite it, and Hubby77 wrote his version of the story. I had an unfinished rough draft of a story with a very similar storyline I shared with lbenton. He encouraged me to finish my story and join their little impromptu competition. So, I adjusted the story name and characters to bring it in line with their stories. He even allowed me to borrow some aspects to give my story greater gravitas. <p> [ADVERT] </p>My account differs in direction. If you have not read any of their stories, I recommend you do yourself a favour and look them up. This is part 3 of 4 of my contribution to this little competition. I understand there may be another author writing their version, so keep an eye out for that. NB: This story is listed under the category of Cuckold because the other authors have put it there."

Kyle filled his car with as many of his things as he could fit.

Lori walked back and forth with him, pleading for his forgiveness, but he tried to ignore her.

As he started the engine, she tried to stop him from closing the door.

“Where are you going?”

“Right now, I have no idea.”

******************

A few weeks later, Lori answered a knock at the door.

“Hi, Maddy! Kyle is not here.”

“I know. He’s been living at my place.”

Lori replied sarcastically,

“Of course he has. Has he sent you here?”

“Shit, no! He’d be mighty pissed off if he knew I was here. He’s been sleeping in the spare bedroom, although by the look of him, he’s not sleeping much.”

Maddy waited to be sure Lori’s initial hostility had waned before she continued.

“Do you remember the first time I spoke to you after your first date with Kyle? I said he would remain true to you unless you cheated on him. I’m sure you know he told me everything, and despite everything you did, he has and will always remain true to you. Despite everything, he loves you deeply, but that also means he’s hurt deeply. He became quite annoyed with me when I suggested he went out and picked up a woman. I thought that might help him to get over it.”

Again, with a little sarcasm,

“You didn’t offer your bosom and whatever else?”

Maddy scoffed.

“When he first came over, he was visibly upset, and I asked what was wrong. He began crying uncontrollably. Of course, I tried to comfort him. But after a while, I don’t know what I did, but he suddenly deemed my comforting had become too intimate, and he abruptly pulled away. I didn’t do anything wrong intentionally, but he thought I did. I know that would only complicate things. It wouldn’t help at all. Now he’s not talking to me much either.”

Lori grunted, “I’m surprised you’re talking to me after what I did.”

“Don’t get me wrong, Lori, I’m extremely pissed at you, but me venting at you won’t help Kyle, will it?”

Lori finally invited her inside.

“Can get you a glass of wine.”

“It’s not even 9:30 in the morning. A coffee would be fine. Kyle hasn’t had any alcohol at all. He’s afraid if he has one, he won’t stop until it kills him. So, not a drop for him.”

They sat down with their coffee. Maddy looked up,

“You look like shit. Perhaps you should stop drinking as well.”

Lori burst into tears. “What am I going to do? I’ve lost him forever.”

Despite her anger, Maddy’s compassion took over, and she hugged Lori.

“I wouldn’t be so sure about that, but it’s going to take some work. Kyle told me he would have helped you achieve your fantasies if you’d discussed it with him. He would even have allowed you to experience another man or two if that was what you wanted. What made you do it the way you did? Why didn’t you just talk to him about it?”

Lori was still sobbing.

“It wasn’t planned. It’s all a bit cloudy, but I don’t understand it when I look back on it either. I don’t remember much of it. I asked him about his sexual experiences and how many women he’d been with, and I suddenly got angry that he’d done so much, and I only had one.”

Maddy giggled.

“Yeah, but that one was Kyle. You’d only ever had a Ferrari, and you never took it out of third gear. You didn’t know what you had, so suddenly you wanted to drive in a smash-up derby with a group of shit heaps.”

Lori chuckled.

“Interesting analogy, but probably not a bad one, except I think I barely got my Ferrari into second gear.”

Maddy shrugged,

“I know, Sweetie. I was trying to be kind.”

They both giggled.

Lori was feeling a little more at ease with Maddy.

Maddy scowled a little,

“I got to ask. I think Kyle said your words were, ‘Who wants to be first in my virgin arse?’

That made Lori wince.

Lori’s disgust in herself was growing.

“Did I really say that? I’m so, so sorry about that. It was NEVER one of my fantasies. Not ever. It has never been something I’d considered. Very much the opposite. I don’t know what came over me. I guess I was caught up in the moment. If I did want to do it, I would have wanted Kyle to do it. That’s too late now.”

“That seriously cut Kyle deeply. Did you know that made him vomit?”

Lori wiped tears from her eyes.

“No. I didn’t know. My poor baby.”

“Well, now that you’ve done it, did you like it? Would you do it again?”

Lori thought,

“I don’t know. I don’t remember much. It might be okay… if it were done right. I think I would consider it, but for the moment, no.”

Maddy said,

“I want Kyle to be happy, and by extension, I want you to be happy too. Kyle told me his version of how he thinks it all started. How about you tell me what suddenly got you all hot and bothered about expanding your sexual horizons after being so uptight? What are your fantasies? Have you any as yet untapped fantasies you want to explore?”

Lori was initially reluctant but eventually explained how it started, how she had seen Kyle watching porn and its effect on her. She told Maddy how she had become obsessed with porn.

Lori surprised herself at how easy Maddy was to talk to.

Maddy queried,

“Is there any particular porn that had inspired you?”

“I guess I was mainly interested in threesomes and….” Lori hesitated. “I was fascinated by bigger men.” With an emphasis on bigger.

“You said ‘WAS’. Does that mean you’re not now?”

“No. Not anymore.”

“By bigger men, do you mean large muscular men, large fat men, or men with big cocks?”

Lori blushed.

“Men with large penises”

Maddy tried not to grin.

“And you’re not interested in bigger dicks now? In my humble opinion, Kyle has a pretty good size cock without it being too big.”

“Yes, he has, and no, I’m not interested in anything bigger anymore.”

Maddy grinned.

“I’m intrigued. Why aren’t you interested in bigger cocks anymore?”

“Didn’t Kyle tell you about the guy I brought into the cabin?”

“He told me you did bring someone inside but didn’t tell me anything about him. Is he the guy who called you a whore?”

Lori cringed, suddenly remembering that.

“Yes. That was him. His name is André. I remember I was lying on the jetty with the other four when he arrived.”

“Kyle said he arrived after the other had finished doing you over.”

“Did Kyle say that?”

“Those were his exact words.”

Lori winced again.

“I have a vague memory of him making me feel the bulge in his pants. I guess he was bigger than the others. I suppose with my fascination with bigger dicks. I was so excited. But I didn’t think about what I was doing.”

“Do you mean how what you were doing would destroy your husband? There is a huge difference between expanding your sexual horizons and going full-blown gang banging whore right in front of him.”

Lori briefly glared at Maddy.

“I suppose I deserve that and a lot more, but you’re right. The whole experience is a blur, but I think I must have become obsessed with my fantasy desires about to come true. How wrong I was. I didn’t enjoy it. I remember so little. I don’t even know if I had an orgasm.”

“Was Andre rough with you?”

“No. I don’t think so. André was just too big for me. That bit, I do remember. It just hurt and did not feel good in any way. He did get it in me, probably only because of what the others had just done. Luckily for me, he didn’t take too long to cum. I do remember; he was very understanding about it and apologised for hurting me. Extra-large is not for me. I think Kyle is a lot bigger than any of the other four guys.”

Lori considered for a moment,

“Perhaps something a little bigger than Kyle might be nice to try, but I’m in no hurry to find out.”

Maddy chuckled.

“Okay. So extra large is not your thing. André must be seriously hung because Kyle is no slouch in the size department. His technique is wonderful too.”

Lori frowned.

“That’s my husband you’re talking about.”

Maddy quickly replied,

“I don’t think you’re in any position to be getting upset. Let’s try to take the emotion out of it and think of it as just sex. What I’m thinking is, now that Kyle knows you have fantasies and a desire to expand your sexual experiences. Telling him you love him and only him. You were wrong and only want him won’t fly. He is never going to trust that you don’t want something else. So you need to tell him exactly what excites you and what doesn’t. What you want to try and what you don’t. Tell him you want him to help you to expand your sexual horizons for you. Let him be your teacher.”

Lori nodded in agreement.

Maddy suggested some more coffee and maybe something to nibble on was in order before continuing her consultation.

“Now, threesomes, you say. Well, you’ve already covered that off. You with more than one male, but I think it was more like a gang bang than a threesome, and of course, Kyle wasn’t one of the participants.”

Lori sighed as Maddy continued.

“Do you still want a two male threesome, and I assume including Kyle?”

“With Kyle! Yes. I want everything with Kyle. I don’t ever want to do anything without him.”

Maddy smiled.

“So, is that yes to Kyle with another bloke?”

“Yeah, I suppose so.”

“Sounds like we put that on the back burner for the moment. What about another woman and Kyle?”

A thoughtful grin grew across Lori’s face though she was slow to answer. Maddy added, “It doesn’t make you a lesbian to enjoy sex with a woman as well as men, just as Kyle isn’t gay just because he and another bloke has sex with you.”

“I don’t have a problem with lesbians. I have two close friends, one who’s a lesbian and another who is bisexual. They both keep teasing me that I’d enjoy being with a woman. They are both very sexy women. I’m not hesitant about being with another woman. My problem is, it would mean I would have to watch Kyle with another woman. I don’t know how I feel about that.”

Maddy was about to interject, but Lori continued. “I don’t think I have a right to object to that, no matter how much I don’t like it.”

Maddy just nodded in agreement.

“So, that is your way back. Arrange a threesome with Kyle and another woman. But it needs to be his idea. Who do you know who would be interested? What about your bi friend?”

“No, I don’t think so. Once she has been with Kyle, she might try to take him off me.”

Maddy scoffed,

“She could try, but she won’t succeed. Even though at the moment, you think you have lost him, and I suppose you have, no one else but you will ever win him.”

Lori looked up at Maddy.

“Not even you?”

“Especially not me.”

“How can you be so sure?”

“Trust me, sweetie, I just know.”

With a sudden spark, Lori asked,

“What about you join us for a threesome? He knows you. You know him. I’ve just got to convince him that I want you both.”

Surprised, Maddy replied,

“Me? You’d want to be with me?”

“Why not? You’re an extremely sexy woman. Who wouldn’t want to be with you.”

Maddy chuckled.

“Thank you, Sweetie. Well, I sure as hell didn’t expect to be hit on today. Not here, and not by you.”

They both giggled.

Lori asked,

“Do you really think that will work? Will that bring Kyle back to me?”

“I honestly don’t know. If it doesn’t, I’m not sure anything will. It’s a long term plan. First, I’ll try to get him to see you. That’s our first goal. To talk with you, but right now, there is the elephant in the room. Are you pregnant?”

Lori squealed with shock and looked down.

“You’re not giving me any slack, are you? Did Kyle tell about that?”

“Yes. Yes, he did. Have you had your period yet? When is your period due?”

Lori started to cry.

Maddy knew that response couldn’t be good. She held Lori while she cried into her shoulder.

“I was due last week. I’m nearly a week late.”

“Have you done a pregnancy test?”

“I’ve got one, but I’m too scared to do it.”

“Do it now while I’m here, so we know what we’re dealing with.”

Lori disappeared into the bathroom.

 

##########

 

Lori had tried many times to call Kyle, but he wouldn’t answer, and she always left the same message. “I’m so sorry. I love you, please can we talk?”

When he finally answered, Lori got excited, but all he said was,

“Hello, Lori. I know you are sorry. I get that. I’m sorry too. We will talk, but I’m not ready yet. I don’t know when, so please stop calling me. I will call you when I’m ready. I’m pleased that Maddy has been helping you. She’s a good friend to have. I do still love you, but...” He hung up.

Lori felt numb but happy to have heard his voice.

 

Lori found it odd that Maddy was helping her through her darkest hours, but there was no one else she could turn to. If she tried to explain what she had done to anyone else, she was sure to be shunned by all and sundry. She knew that no matter what, neither Kyle nor Maddy would tell anyone. From what Maddy was telling Lori, Kyle wasn’t really letting Maddy help him much. Instead, he has bottled it up inside.
Perhaps by helping Lori, Maddy would, by default, also help her friend Kyle. Maddy certainly was caught in the middle of the wreckage of Kyle and Lori’s marriage.

Lori was reluctant to tell Maddy that she’d had some visits from some of Kyle’s friends. Lori wasn’t sure if they were trying to find out why they had separated or if they were sniffing around, now that Kyle was out of the way, trying to have a go at the girl with the low mileage pussy. When Lori finally did share this with Maddy, the random visits stopped.

 

After the doctor confirmed Lori’s pregnancy, she offered Kyle a divorce.
Maddy tried to talk her out of it, but her mind was made up. Citing that it was pointless trying to get Kyle back now as the baby would be a daily reminder of what she did to him. She loved Kyle too much to do that to him.

Against her better judgement, Maddy agreed to deliver the divorce papers. Maddy had already told Kyle that Lori would do it and his response was of non-committal acceptance.

A few days after Maddy had taken the papers, Lori asked what happened.

“I told him I had the divorce papers, he thanked me and asked me to put them on the side table in the dining room, and that’s where they still are. He hasn’t even opened the envelope. Hasn’t touched it.”

“Does he want a divorce or not?” Lori asked, being confused by this news.

“I’m sorry, Sweetie, your guess is as good as mine. When I first mentioned that you were doing it, all he said was, ‘It’s probably for the best.’ He has said nothing since. One good thing is every time Kyle knows I’ve seen you; he asks how you are. But apart from answering that question, I’m not allowed to talk about any of it. It’s becoming a huge tension between us. I hate seeing him so down, but he won’t let me help.”

 

It was only a few days after that when Maddy was visiting Lori, that Lori confessed.
“The most unbelievably incredible thing happened last night. I had the most vivid dream. Beyond vivid. It wasn’t like the other dreams I’ve had. They just like everyday life and unremarkable conversations with Kyle. This was like he was actually there.”

Maddy began smiling as Lori continued.
“I dreamt that Kyle was making love to me.” She paused, “No. He wasn’t making love to me; he was fucking me with an intense fury. He has never done that... Truth is, I wouldn’t let him fuck me like that… but I loved it. I really loved it.”

Maddy’s smile grew a little more.
“Have you never had a dream like that before?”

“Not like this. It was ridiculously intense. It was like he really was here.”
Lori’s emotions were running wild just thinking about it as she continued. “I woke, naked, and all the blankets were on the floor. I was so incredibly horny. I started rubbing myself. I was sooo wet. It was like he really did it. I masturbated three more times after that. I couldn’t leave myself alone. Those orgasms were stronger than I’ve ever given myself before. The whole time I was thinking of Kyle. I eventually got up and had a shower. Maddy, it was incredible.”

Maddy’s smile had turned to a chuckle.
“Out of interest, what time last night was this?”

CynthiaDolly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CynthiaDolly

“Um, I showered at about one o’clock, so guess the dream was about eleven-thirty, maybe a little later.”

Maddy’s chuckle became laugher.

“What’s so damn funny?” Lori demanded.

“Well, I can guarantee it wasn’t Kyle in the flesh. He was in my room then.”

Lori’s face turned to horror. “You fucking bitch. You promised.”

“Calm ya farm there, girlfriend. It wasn’t like that. I promised him I wouldn’t tell you about this, but I think I’ve got to. He woke me all excited, and for a second, I’ll confess I thought he was going to seduce me, but no. He had the exact same dream that you did. He said the same thing. He wasn’t making love to you; he was fucking you like fury. He also said he woke naked, with the blankets all over the place. He said he’d made a mess all over the place too. I told him he’d better clean it up.”

They both giggled.
“Kyle said, just like you, he couldn’t leave himself alone. Masturbating three times cumming quickly and easily each time. He said he was still hard as a rock now. And he showed me, and he truly was.” Lori frowned.

Maddy defended.
“Don’t stress. Remember, he and I used to be intimate before he met you. We don’t parade around naked, but I only have one bathroom and neither of cover-up if we are moving around before or after we shower.”

Lori wasn’t entirely happy with that but felt she was in no position to object.

Lori asked, “What do you think it means?”

“Do I look like I’m clairvoyant? I don’t have a crystal ball either, but I’ll say this. I’m not surprised that you had that dream, but I am surprised he had it. It seemed to freak him out a little. For him, I think it was at odds with everything else he is feeling. That’s why he didn’t want me to tell you.”

Lori frowned, a little perplexed, “So he sees you naked and doesn’t get aroused... at all?”

“We see each other naked, and if it stirs him at all, he doesn’t show it. Me, on the other hand, this look but don’t touch thing. I often have to have a quick private rub.”

“Oh, Maddy. You’re incorrigible. It’s hard to believe that he’s not... stimulated at all by your naked body. I mean, you’re gorgeous. Just the thought of you naked stimulates me. Ever since you suggested we have a threesome, I’ve wondered what it would be like to be with a woman. Well... more precisely, with you.”

Lori blushed and couldn’t look Maddy in the face.

Maddy hugged her. “Sweetie, I do believe you are blushing.”

While still embracing each other, Maddy lifted Lori’s head, now only a few inches from each other. “Were you coming on to me again?”

“No, I would never, I couldn’t, I, um..” Lori stammered and blushed more but didn’t pull away from their embrace.

“I’ve been come on to before. I think you were coming on to me.” Maddy moved even closer, their lips less than half an inch apart.

Lori whispered, “Are you going to kiss me?”

“Do you want me to?” was her sultry reply.

Maddy pulled her body closer, pushing one leg between Loris and pressing her thigh into Lori’s crotch. Lori pressed in, slowly moving her pussy against Maddy. Lori moaned as their lips lightly touched. It was difficult to know who kissed who, but their mouths and tongues were locked in a tango dance while Lori was grinding herself into Maddy’s thigh.
They both had to come up for air, briefly stared into each other’s eyes, and then began ripping each other’s clothes off. They fell onto the couch. Maddy kissed and sucked on Lori’s sensitive breasts, quickly bringing her close to orgasm. Lori spread her legs as Maddy’s hand moved over her pussy.

“You are incredibly wet.”
Lori’s reply was just a moan. She slid a finger inside; Lori inhaled and held her breath. When Maddy touched Lori’s clit, she began to climax. Maddy knew precisely where and how to touch her, bringing her to an amazing orgasm. Maddy let her catch her breath, then moved down, pushing her thighs apart. Lori started to look concerned and tried to stop her.

“What are you doing? No, please don’t.”

Maddy pushed Lori’s hands away.
“Shut up bitch.”
Then buried her face into Lori’s pussy. Lori squealed, delighting in the sensation, climaxing quickly. She sucked on Lori’s clit while flicking her tongue across and around it. Lori’s squeals were turning into screams until she pushed Maddy away.

They smiled at each other with Maddy’s face was covered in Lori’s juice. Maddy made her lick it off. They laid on the couch entwined in each other, then Maddy stood grabbed Lori’s hand.

“Come on, Sweetie, let’s get more comfortable on your bed. It’s your turn.”

“What do you mean, it’s my turn? I can’t do that.”

“You can, and you will.”

As soon as they were lying down, Maddy pushed Lori’s face onto her breasts.

“You can do it, babe, suck them. Flick my nipple with your tongue. My left nipple is more sensitive.” She closed her eyes as her breathing deepen. Maddy guided Lori’s hand between her legs. “Put a finger inside me.”

Lori whispered, “I can’t do that.”

Maddy placed her hand on top of Lori’s and guided her fingers inside. When Lori saw her reaction, all her apprehension evaporated.
Lori was extremely reluctant when Maddy insisted that Lori went down on her, but Maddy wasn’t taking no for an answer. When she saw how Maddy reacted, she quickly got into it, not wanting to stop when Maddy climaxed. Lori looked up and beamed at her, feeling very pleased with herself.

They held each other for a while then Lori started sobbing.

“What’s wrong, Sweetie. That was beautiful. What are you crying for?”

“I’ve done it again. I’ve cheated on Kyle, and look who I’ve done it with.”

“Oh, honey. It’s a little different now. You’re not really together anymore. You’ve given him divorce papers; although he still hasn’t even opened the envelope, he said it’s probably for the best.”

Lori eventually conceded that Maddy was right, although it still didn’t sit well with her.

After they dressed and were sharing a wine, Maddy enquired, “Why didn’t you want me to go down on you? You loved it so much.”

“I’ve never let Kyle do it either. I just had a problem with it.”

“But you let those guys all do it.”

Lori started crying again. “Did I?”

“What do you mean, did I? Kyle told me you did.”

Lori continued crying.
“If he said I did, then I must have. I don’t remember. I don’t remember much at all. I know my vagina and my bottom reminded me that something happened, but I don’t. I have a vague memory of the big one that I hated, but everything else is blurry. It’s like it happened to someone else.”

Maddy held her until she was all out of tears.

When Maddy was leaving, Lori asked,
“Are you going to tell Kyle about what we did?”

“Sweetie, just like, what he did before he met you, is none of your business; what you do now is none of his.”

A little annoyed at Maddy’s crack but Kyle’s past not being her business, Lori snapped,
“Yes, I get it. I was wrong. Please leave it be.”

“Monumentally wrong, sweetie, but you’re right; we need to move on now.”

 

The following afternoon Maddy dropped around to Lori’s house after work and cut straight to the chase. “Hi, Sweetie. Did you have another extreme wet dream last night?”

There was a brief silence.
“Yees, yes I did. Why are you asking? Did Kyle come into your room again?”

“My God, will you get over it? Trust me, if any even remotely intimate happens between us, I will tell you. No, he didn’t come into my room. He’d be extremely pissed if he knew I was telling you this, but he doesn’t know that I know. Kyle and I have always kept each other’s secrets, but I’ve got to let you know. Last night I heard noises coming from his room, and at first, it sounded like he was in distress or something, so I went to investigate.”

Maddy paused,
“Tell me, honey, in your dream was Kyle on his back, and you were riding him?”

Another brief silence. Lori was feeling uneasy.
“Yes. Did Kyle tell you that?”

“No. He didn’t tell me anything this time. He didn’t come into my room. He doesn’t know I know. I gave him ample opportunity this morning, but he said nothing. Last night, when I looked into his room, he was asleep, naked on his back, bouncing around like he was being ridden like a rodeo bronco, but there was no one else there. His dick was hard and pointing straight up with that lovely upwards curve of his. He wasn’t touching it. His hands were up like he was holding someone on top of him, then suddenly he came. Spurting all over the place. It was fucking awesome. Unbelievable how much and how high it went.”

“What did you do then?” Lori quizzed excitedly.

“I got the hell out of there before he woke up. It was one of the sexiest things I’d seen. I had to rub a couple out myself. I was so horny.”

“Maddy!”
Lori blurted with a disgusted tone.

“What? Tell me you wouldn’t be turned on by seeing that. Back in my room, I could hear him again, and that sent me over the top, a few times.”

Lori was puzzled.
“So, what does this mean.”

“It seems you two can telepathically have sex even when you’re eight kilometres apart and not talking to each other.”

They both giggled.

It seemed that although the time was close, it wasn’t simultaneous but probably a half-hour apart.

These bizarre remote sexual sensoriums continued on average a couple of times a week. Sometimes more, occasionally less, but unlike Kyle and Lori’s previous rigid sexual routine, these were random and far more adventurous and vigorous than Lori had ever allowed. Many times, Maddy hadn’t heard Kyle, but there was other evidence that something probably happened. Like sometimes, Kyle would wash sheets that he had only just put on his bed.

Lori and Maddy didn’t have another dalliance, but they’d become closer.

 

Lori expressed her concerns to Maddy.
“I’m worried I’m not going to be a good mum.”

“Don’t worry, sweetie; you’ll be a great mum.”
She replied, trying to reassure her.

Lori became emotional,
“You don’t understand. I’m nearing seven months along. The baby is kicking, but I don’t feel anything for it. I should be feeling a connection by now, but I just don’t.”
Lori tried to control herself,
“I just want it out. I think I should look at adoption. There are thousands of people out there who would make wonderful parents.”
She started crying,
“I don’t want this baby. I know it was me who got pregnant. It’s not the baby’s fault, but I’m scared that subconsciously, I’ll blame the baby for losing Kyle. I won’t mean to; I just will. You’ll probably say that’s not rational, but you’ve got to see it from my side. It’s a whole lot more rational than how I got pregnant in the first place.”

“Are you thinking that without the baby, you might get Kyle back?”

“I hadn’t thought that far ahead. If it does, that would be an amazing miracle. It’s more likely I’ve done irreparable and permanent damage that nothing will save. At least if the baby is adopted to a needing, loving couple, I can’t blame the baby for my stupidity, and it will be safe.”

Maddy couldn’t argue with her reasoning but convinced Lori to wait a bit longer before doing anything she might regret.

 

A couple of weeks later, while Maddy was sharing a wine one night at Lori’s house, Lori noticed, Maddy wasn’t her usual bubbly self.
“What’s wrong? You’ve been mopping about since you got here.”

After some more prodding from Lori, a long wait and a big sigh,
“I’m not supposed to say anything. Kyle thinks he should tell you himself when I give him an answer.”

“Answer to what?”

“I’m not supposed to say anything.”

“Too late now. What is it?”

“Kyle has asked me to marry him.”

Lori took the news remarkably well.
“I’m not surprised you two finally got it on.”
She sighed.
“That’s good. You’ll make each other very happy.”

Lori turned away to wipe her tears.

“No, no. We haven’t done anything; in fact, he said if I do say yes, we won’t do it until our wedding day. Isn’t that quaint?”

Lori gave a quick half-smile.
“You haven’t said yes? Why not? You absolutely should.”

Maddy lamented,
“But I don’t know. Kyle is still in love with you. He just won’t admit it to himself.”

“You don’t know that.”

“Come on. It’s months now, and he still hasn’t touched the envelope with the divorce papers. I see him looking over to it when we are having dinner. He’ll have to sign them if I say yes unless he wants to be a bigamist or have a polyamorous relationship.”

They both chuckled.
“And you two are still having your bizarre long-distance telepathic midnight fuck dreams. I’m not sure how I’d deal if that continues.”

Lori reasoned,
“Maybe he thinks it will stop if he’s getting it from you.”

“Every time I’ve been here to see you, Kyle still subtlety finds a way to ask how you are. Never a direct question; I know what he’s doing.”

They continued to discuss it until Maddy had had too much wine to drive, so she stayed the night. Maddy was abruptly woken in the early hours of the morning, with Lori obviously having another mega erotic wet dreams she’d heard so much about. Maddy had secretly watched Kyle many times, but this was the first time she’d witnessed the other side. Lori was wearing pyjamas when they’d gone to sleep; now, she was naked, thrashing about having orgasm after orgasm. Maddy quickly became aroused and stripped. Lori woke when Maddy was on her third self induced climax. Maddy smiled at Lori, and she immediately moved between Maddy’s thighs, quickly bringing her to trembling orgasm.

They discussed Lori’s dream, which got them aroused again, and they helped each other to another climax before falling back to sleep.

 

The next night, Maddy and Kyle were cooking dinner together, and even though she secretly knew the answer, she asked,
“Hey, have you had any more of those mega-erotic dreams? You know, like that night you woke me.”

He looked at her feeling a little embarrassed.
“Yeah, well, I’m sorry about that. I should never have woken you about that. Why do you ask?”

“Oh, I was wondering. It seems like it was pretty intense. I was just wondering if it happened again or was it a once-off thing.”

Kyle was reluctant to answer but relented.
“Yeah, it was. Pretty intense. I have had a couple. Actually, I had one last night that was incredibly hot.”

Maddy wanted to ask so much more, like if it was Lori, in the dreams, but she decided to let go. Then Kyle caught her by surprise.

“What did Lori say about my proposal?”

“What?”
She replied, trying to act innocent.

“Come on. I’m not so naive to believe you wouldn’t tell her. What did she say?”

Conceding that he was right.
“She seemed like she was expecting it. She told me I should say yes because she thinks I will make you happy. She tried not to let me see it, but I could tell she was upset. She was very guarded. She was only thinking of us.”

“You two have become really great friends. How will it affect your friendship?”

“I honestly don’t know.”

“Is that why you haven’t said yes yet?”

“No, that’s not it.”

“Don’t you love me?”

Maddy hugged and kissed him.
“I love you more than anything else.”

Kyle replied,
“And you know I love you. So what the problem.”

“I know you do, hun... but...”
She paused,
“You will never love me like you love Lori. Even with everything, you won’t admit it to yourself, but you still love her, and I would always feel like I was your second choice because I am.”

Kyle wiped some tears from his eyes as she continued,
“That’s okay, sweetheart, I understand, but I’ve got to decide if I’m okay with that. Is that good enough for me?”

Kyle tears grew to sobbing.
“I’m so sorry... You know me better than I know myself.”

Maddy held him while he cried, much like he had when he first left Lori, but his tears were for a different reason.

“Maddy. What am I going to do?”

“Do you really want my advice?”

“You know I wouldn’t ask.”

“You need to start by going to see her. This isn’t going to be easy. Nobody’s saying it will be, but you’ve got to start somewhere. She’s thinking of giving the baby up adoption.”

“She can’t do that. She’ll regret that.”

“You need to tell her that. She’s meeting with some prospective parents tonight.”

Their conversation was interrupted when the pasta was boiling over.

During dinner, they had the most intense conversation about the whole saga.

Kyle finally opened up to Maddy. Maddy told him that Lori has only very patchy memories of what happened. Most of it, she has no memory at all, and that she has no idea if she enjoyed it at the time. She suspects probably not.

After finally having a long conversation and letting his feelings finally rise to the surface, Kyle tried a few to call Lori. He wanted to arrange a meeting, but her phone went straight to message.

 

Later, Kyle’s phone rang, and Maddy watched with excited anticipation, expecting it was Lori returning his calls. She quickly became concerned as Kyle’s expression changed. He didn’t say much, mainly listening to the caller.

He hung up and sat in stunned silence before Maddy snapped him out of his daze.
“That was the police. They’ve been looking for me all afternoon. Lori’s been involved in a multi-car accident. The police officer said she’s in hospital and believes she has just gone into surgery.

Published 
Written by Trappa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments