Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He got what he deserved.

"I needed something more from my marriage!"

27
9 Comments 9
16.1k Views 16.1k
5.8k words 5.8k words
Competition Entry: Spice It Up!
After ten years of marriage things had gone stale. It was that bad that if I was baking the bread I wouldn't make a decent bread pudding. It was always the same in the bedroom department and getting really boring. Mike, my husband, was so predictable. When it came to sex he was a typical male, wanting things his way or no way. Adventure in the bedroom was a no no.

We had married when I was eighteen, and Mike was my first and only. I longed to find out what it might be like with another guy. Although I really loved him I needed something more. It was time to strike back and hopefully find out if I was missing something.

“Look, Mike, it’s time we spiced things up with our sex life, If we don’t then I want a divorce.”

“What? You're serious, you're really serious? You mean it don't you?” I could see that I had upset him by the dropped faced expression.

“It’s been coming for a while now,” I quickly replied.

We sat and talked about how we could spice things up.

We spoke of bondage and spanking but he said he could never hurt me as he loved me so much, I even suggested having sex in public.

"How about we have an open marriage? Let's say for a year," I suggested next.

Again Mike asked how it might work and was it a wise thing to do, he just didn't want to lose me.

I then that told him how things might work, suggesting that we take turns every other week to find someone for sex. Adding we would always have sex at our home and the other would be present in case of any trouble.

“Are you sure this would work?” Mike asked.

“I don’t see why not it wouldn't be like cheating would it.After all we would always be in the house while the other was with someone.”

After a few moments Mike had agreed.

I had got my own way at last as I always did.

We decided that Friday nights would be set aside for our fun nights. We would go out together but sit apart, leaving the other to chat up who they wanted. The person not trying to pick someone else up was to remain sober acting as driver and introduced as the Lodger.

Friday arrived, I decided to let Mike have the first night.We drove to a night club in the next town, not wanting to meet people from our own area. I sat at the bar ordering an orange juice while Mike was further down the bar and drinking his beer.Before long I noticed him start flirting with a girl. I would say she was about two years younger than me. Before long they headed to the dance floor soon getting close, his hands were soon wandering over her backside.

To be honest I was finding it a turn on watching them both even finding myself getting damp in my panties.

They finally arrived back at the bar Mike buying her drinks the flirting so obvious. Soon laughing and giggling as they got more raunchy.

Mike was talking in her ear I guessed because the music was so loud.Before long the club was to close.As he whispered in ear her knee went up to his groin, with him dropping down on his knees.

“You fucking pervert, what do you take me for,” she screamed at the top of her voice.

Everyone’s eyes in the club were looking at Mike on his knees. A few seconds later the door staff were on him, throwing him out, his arm bent double up his back.I quickly finished my drink and went outside.Mike was just far enough down the road that I could catch him up without anyone realizing that we had been together.

“What happened?” I asked as I caught him up.

“She thought I was suggesting a threesome,” he replied sheepishly.

We headed towards the car, me telling him how I had made my panties wet watching them both.I was still feeling horny as we walked past a row of shops when I dragged him into a doorway.“Make love to me now. I want you inside me!” I quickly lowered my panties putting them into my pocket, Mike looked around before raising my skirt and easing his cock into me. He fucked me hard, driving his cock in and out of my soaking wet pussy, he was so close to making cum.

The shop's alarm suddenly rang out!We ran a few hundred yards down the road before Mike needed to rest.A police car approached and an officer wound down his window, asking if we had seen anyone near the shop down the road.Mike quickly told them that a couple of guys with their hoods up had ran off in the opposite direction.

They soon thanked us, driving off fast in the direction Mike had pointed.“That was close,” Mike said as we picked up our pace back to our car.

We finally got home with no further worry before having a night cap then going up to bed.Mike was now a man on a mission fucking me like never before, his cock even felt bigger as I lifted myself up to meet his thrusts.

“Fuck yes that’s good harder harder I want you so much!” I gasped as my body tensed.“Yesssss oh God Yesssss,” I screamed at the top of my voice.I had lost all control with a beautiful orgasm so intense, as at almost the same moment he shot his cum deep inside me.This was what I wanted this was what was missing sheer raunchy sex!

After a while he pulled out rolling over to my side before cuddling me.“That was fucking great."

"It might not have worked out at that club but that was worth it,” Mike gasped.He just couldn't believe how wet I had got his hand playing with my pussy as we chatted. He soon got round to not wanting to be hit between the legs like that ever again.

My face dropped hearing those words he obviously had noticed.

“Don’t worry I wont spoil anything for you,” he said.

“I think I could get quite used to you seeing others I liked what it did to you Denise.”

“That’s if you still want to go through with it?” He always said I was his one and only.

“Only if you're sure,” I quickly replied.

“Oh yes I’m sure sweetheart,” we soon fell asleep.

Mike was only a once a night guy ever. I dreamed about having sex with a stranger.The week couldn't go by any slower before Friday was finally upon us.I spent hours getting ready for that night, choosing a petrol blue dress from my wardrobe that had never been worn.I had bought it to try to get a reaction from Mike but he just never got to see it on me, he told me it looked tarty when I had shown him it. The sides of the dress were laced being one that you couldn't wear any undies as they would show. My nails were colour co-ordinated to match, as were my four inch strappy sandals and handbag.

I removed my wedding ring putting it on my dresser, before applying my makeup and admiring myself in the mirror.Mike was right, it did look sluty! But that was exactly the look I wanted if I wanted to find a guy for sex.

We picked another club. Mike worried about going back to the one last week I couldn't blame him for that. We parked up and walked to the club making sure to keep a distance apart, he went in first so he could see how any guys might react. Igot to the bar and ordered my usual vodka and tonic water.I seemed to be soon surrounded by various guys coming up to the bar ordering drinks, most said hi making small talk with me.

It wasn’t long before a very good looking guy came up and asked if I was alone.I explained that my lodger was there and we had come together although we weren’t a couple, It was just more convenient that he could drive me.

We chatted a while as he plied me with more drink before he finally asked me to dance. I soon accepted and he lead me by the hand onto the floor.As we were dancing his hands were roaming around then onto my bum, as he tried to guess if I had any panties on.My body was by now all of a tingle with his soft touches.

“Wow no panties,” he whispered in my ear while grinding his leg tight between mine.“My name's David.”

“Denise,” I whispered back nibbling on his ear lobe as I did.

“If you don’t mind me saying you're gorgeous,” he quipped.

I smiled before realizing that I could now feel a bulge in his trousers. We talked more openly getting more intimate, with me having a feel of his cock giving him a little tease as I did.We got back to the bar with him buying me more drink. I soon took the plunge and kissed him passionately, my tongue exploring every part of his mouth.The club was about to close.

“Fancy a night cap at my place?” I winked at him as I said it.

“What about your lodger?” he asked.

“Oh he’s ok he won't disturb us, he’s a guy who takes no notice of what I do.”

“If you're sure then yes,” he agreed.

I introduced Mike as my lodger before we all walked back to the car, I climbed in the back with David.On the drive home we were both kissing and touching, with me noticing Mike glancing in his mirror. Of course I played up even more knowing he was watching.We arrived home and entered the lounge with me asking Mike to fix us a drink before he went up to bed. Mike soon brought our drinks then made his excuse to go up to bed, saying good night to us both as he left.

I just hoped he had gone into the spare room and not into our bedroom.

We drank our drinks in a more hurried fashion, both knowing what the other wanted. I sank onto my knees right in front of him, unzipping his trousers and lowering them along with his boxers.At last I could see his raging cock so much bigger than Mike’s. I licked it’s length a few times before I lowered my head bobbing in a steady rhythm. I sucked and teased his cock enjoying the different taste as opposed to Mike’s, while he reached over me unzipping my dress as best as he could.

I stopped sucking his cock a final little flick of my tongue on the tip, before standing up letting my dress fall and stepping out.

“Wow, you look even better naked baby that‘s for sure.I want to lick that shaved pussy of yours right now,” David said expectantly.

“Then what are you waiting for let’s go to bed.”

David followed me up the stairs patting my bum on the way. I took a deep breath as I pushed open the bedroom door hoping Mike wasn’t there. Thank god he wasn’t a relieved smile now on my face. I climbed onto the bed not even removing my shoes. I wanted him bad!He stood at the foot of the bed his cock so hard, before he kissed my feet and licking his way up the inside of my legs. I parted them more as he got up to my thighs, I was shaking with excitement and desire.

He flicked his tongue over my pussy, as I pulled myself open. He licked me deep before he pushed my hands away and using his own. His tongue licked my labia and I started to moan which seemed to make him lick harder, the odd gentle flick reaching up to my clitoris. I was in heaven as my moans got louder.

My body soon tensed as I screamed out with joy as my pussy exploded my orgasm intense, my juices running down towards my ass. David now worked his way up my body not rushing his kisses and licks, my whole body shook in the tingled state I was in. He stopped to nibble on my very erect nipples he had me in such a state, I wanted him inside me. He worked up to my lips kissing me deeply and I could feel his cock probing at the entrance to my pussy.

“Please-please fuck me,” I begged.

He eased into me before getting into a good rhythm, my finger nails digging right into his back. He pumped into me hard as I raised my hips wanting more meeting each thrust. My pussy was stretched more than it was with Mike’s he was also a lot wider. My juices were running out of me freely, my whole body was shaking with pleasure. We wantonly fucked, my obvious joy could be heard as I screamed out in total ecstasy. This guy was good.

David suddenly stopped deep inside me saying,“No-no-no not yet, turn over.”

He withdrew his cock and stood up, as I got on my hands and knees on the bed. He soon was behind me ramming his huge cock deep inside me once more. I pushed back onto him meeting his thrusts as often as I could, he was driving into me fast. His hand reached around me as his fingers entered my pussy before he was playing with my clit.
As he pumped his moans were now as loud as mine.I screamed out once more feeling the streams of cum inside me as he shot jet after jet. Another orgasm had taken me totally by surprise.

We lay and cuddled on the bed for a while before David announced he had to leave, he had an early start at work in the morning. To say I was disappointed would be an understatement!We went back downstairs so he could dress, with him handing me his business card telling me to call him and soon. I let him out the front door still naked, before he apologized once more for having to leave. We kissed passionately once more, before he disappeared down the road towards a taxi office a few streets away.

As I got back to the bedroom Mike was already on the bed his cock rigid.“I loved listening to that baby tell me what you did?” I told him in full detail all the things we had done.

Mike could take no more, fucking me hard. Unfortunately he didn't last long before he shot his load into my soaking wet pussy. He pulled out not long after before rolling over once more, quickly falling asleep as he cuddled me.

The next morning Mike came up with an idea, why didn't I look on the Internet and try to find someone to join us for sex he wanted to watch me being fucked.During the week I trawled through the many sites trying to find someone suitable.Many just seemed like total perverts just reading some of the messages.

Eventually I chanced on a website, but it was all couples wanting to meet other couples. I mentioned it to Mike and was surprised when he said, “ok fine but I only want to watch I don’t want to be involved.”

“But what about the women,” I asked.

“Well how about finding a girl who wants to pleasure you?After all it would be something different for you to try.That’s if you want to?Mind you just the thought is making me hard.”

I looked through the couples and wrote to a few, explaining about Mike wanting to watch only and that I had never had sex with another woman before.

After I had finished, I got to work on Mike’s stiff cock giving him a blow job again. With him soon shooting his cum after just a short while, leaving me once again frustrated by his neglect.

A few days later I started to get replies along with pictures of the couples. Most were naked and asking for mine in return. I read through the various mails until one that stood out from the others it read,

Hi Denise,
Thank you for your response to our post, we both find you intriguing, is your hubby your cuckold? We are both the same age and I’m the same size as you. My hubby likes to watch me dominate a girl before I make him fuck her. Nothing too heavy just a little bondage with me maybe a few toys used, lots of orgasms along the way first and maybe some light spanking. But that’s before I allow my hubby to fuck you with his eight inch cock, of course we keep everything light hearted as we can and it would be no strings attached. Please let us know if interested.

Mistress Carol and slave Bill

I sent back a reply naively asking her what a cuckold was, soon receiving a reply telling me more.

shainsexy88
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shainsexy88

I also asked other questions about any meeting, and for her to explain more about her dominant side and how it would affect me.

Over the next few days we chatted more about their relationship and ours, with her making some suggestions to me on what I could do with Mike to keep him keen.We finally agreed to a meeting the following weekend, with both of us staying from the Friday night until early Sunday evening.I told Mike that we were going to meet a couple and stay with them. As I suspected, he was up for it straight away. He tried asking more about it but I just told him he would have to wait, as it was going to be a special surprise for him.

On the Thursday that week I did a little extra shopping than my usual.Friday evening arrived and we traveled to our destination, surprisingly Mike not even getting us lost on the way. We had stopped at a florist on the way so I could buy some flowers for our hosts I also had a wrapped gift.Mike knocked at the door and we were greeted by Bill who showed us into the lounge, taking our bags up to our room.

“Hello both welcome to our home.”

Carol looked us both up and down with a glint in her eyes.“There is one rule that I ask you observe, that is you address me as mistress at all times.”

“Yes mistress,” we both answered in harmony.

I had decided to travel in a new black shift dress with black four and a half inch heeled sandals, at mistresses request I wore no panties or bra for our first night.

“Ah good dinner is served.” Mistress smiled as she ushered us into the dining room.Bill served us also fetching us wine to drink with our meal. After we finished we went back in the lounge, talking for a while until our meal went down. About an hour later Mistress announced she would go get ready and disappeared out the room. I was a little tense by now about how things would go but also excited at the thought!

Mistress entered the room in a latex catsuit, the pumps on her feet must have been at least six inches so she now towered us all. I was finding it hard not to take my eyes off her curvy body she looked perfect.

“I want you to strip now please Mike, I know you only want to watch but its for your own good.”

Mike stood up removing his clothes as fast as he could, surprisingly his cock was still flaccid just like mistress had told me it would be. As he stood naked in front of us all she quickly grabbed onto his balls, before placing a cage around his cock and balls. Mike was surprised at how quick she had done it to him going by the look on his face. She then clicked a lock in its place so he couldn't remove it.

“That is to remain until Denise requires your services from now on.She will be given the key when you leave.You may now dress or stay naked it makes no odds here.”

Mike gasped as he realized his plight, deciding to stay naked.Mistress came towards me as I stood up like she had already told me in a mail. She inspected me close, lifting my dress and smiling as she did. Next came a collar which she locked around my neck.“This is my bitch Mike, I’m going to do things to her you could never do.” She giggled hard as she said sternly, “And one of those things is to make her cum.” She attached a lead to the collar before leading me through into her play room, Mike and Bill following along behind us.

“You may both kneel out the way,” she barked at them both.She unzipped my dress letting it fall to the floor leaving me naked except for my heels. I stepped out of it before she picked it up laying it over Bill’s head.

“Savor her smell slave."

"If you’re a good boy, maybe I will let you have her after I have finished with her.”

Bill was openly sniffing my dress, trying to also look at me very much like a dog with a new bone. Mistress raised my head as she inspected me further, her hands exploring my body taking her time at my breasts before checking to see if I was wet. She pulled me over to a cross in the shape of an X, raising each arm and attaching my wrists to it facing her. Next she parted my legs as she locked my ankles in place, taking time to run her hands up the inside of my thighs.

It was now I started to worry more, here I was locked on a cross exposed for all to see, with no chance of getting free.Mistress flicked at my nipples before squeezing them hard as I cried out in pain. She walked over to a rack returning with a blindfold and gag. Strapping the gag tightly around my mouth, another strap under my chin and over my head.

Next came a blindfold over my eyes. There was more pulling on my nipples as something was attached, the longer it was on both my nipples the more it hurt, I tried to cry out.

I could now hear a buzzing knowing just what it was, as my inner thighs were being tickled by what felt like a big vibrator. My nipples were burning whatever was attached seemed to be getting tighter, but at the same time my body was trying to arch as the vibrator teased all around my mound.

My god did this turn me to jelly, I felt like I would pass out anytime!

She teased me for what seemed like hours with the vibrator, making no attempt so far to push it inside me. Each time I got close to cumming she would stop, letting my nipples take the pain removing any thought oh being able to cum. Then as the pain took over she would tease once more.

Finally she stopped and the clamp type things were removed from my nipples, a huge tingling sensation going all over my breasts as I felt the blood supply rush back into them. Her fingers were probing at the entrance to my pussy opening me little by little, she stroked the lengths of my labia changing from side to side.

I arched once more as I knew I was going to cum, I bit into the ball gag making a weird type of cry from the sides of my mouth. I almost collapsed with the intensity of my orgasm my wrists holding my weight. I semi slumped as best as I could for a while. I could hear Mistresses heels clip clopping on the floor seemingly going away from me.

After what seemed like ages, I could hear her returning, the clip clop getting steadily closer. I tried to cry out as I could feel something cold on my nipples soon realizing that it was ice from the drips, as mistress encircled my breasts with the cubes. I was getting wet between my legs as this was a different type of pain, although cold it was extremely erotic. I could feel a large dildo probing at my already soaked pussy, it entered inside me stretching my pussy wide. I could feel her hips pushing it in deep as I realized that she must have been wearing a strap on, it felt huge as she fucked me harder than Mike or David could ever have done.

She pounded and pounded my soaking wet pussy once more I had lost control, biting down into the gag another huge orgasm hitting me hard. As she removed the strap on out of me there was a slurping noise as more juices ran out of me. Finally she removed the blindfold with me blinking for a while before I could see straight again.

I could see the guys over on there knees, Mike was obviously enjoying what he has seen. But had no way of getting hard let alone pleasure himself, whereas Bill was seemingly unfazed by it all. Mistress now untied me before announcing, “We're going up to bed now you may rise and retire for the night.”

Bill and Mike dispersing quickly out of sight. Mistress then lead me up the stairs to her room. There were mirrors on the ceiling above the bed and a couple of cameras were in various positions around the huge round bed with red silk sheets. Mistress then removed my gag before she said, “Remove your shoes and join me.”

“Yes mistress,” I quickly replied.

She kissed me exploring my mouth before giving my bottom lip a little nip. I gasped in slight pain. She started to kiss me slowly and sensually working her way down my body. She knew I was putty in her hands as I moaned out in ecstasy before she finally reached my mound. Her tongue was amazing I moaned and groaned she knew exactly how to pleasure me, as It darted all around and inside my totally soaked pussy.

My body tensed as her tongue edged me ever closer, my pussy was going to explode. I screamed out as she took me over the edge, my whole body shuddering as she took me once more into the pleasure zone.

Without thought I shouted, “I love you,” At the top of my voice not caring who might hear.

Mistress got back up before unzipping out of her catsuit and stepping out of her shoes. She watched as I regained my composure before unbuckling my shoes and rejoined me back on the bed. I thanked her over and over as she caressed my body.Mistress had me return the favor of pleasuring her by now I so wanted to please her. I eagerly licked and sucked her like she had me, before she squirted her love juice into my face.

I was totally exhausted and Mistress seemed happy at how I reacted. We chatted right through the night, caressing each other and kissing. I now realized that another woman knew so much more how to give pleasure that no man ever could.She had melted my heart in a huge way. We fell asleep in the morning our bodies entwined finally waking up just before dinner.

We bathed together, my collar still firm around my neck, soaping each other and kissing like school girls. We both dried each other and went back to our room, to dress apply our makeup and fixing our hair.

“I want you to wear something for me tonight,” Mistress said with a grin.She reached into her wardrobe pulling out a body harness helping me into it and fixing it in place. My breasts were exposed as was my crotch. I actually felt good being exposed like this. We put on our shoes and went down to eat, me knowing that Mike had not seen either of us all day.

As we walked into the dining room Mike’s jaw dropped as I sat next to mistress. She teased me and shared food with me all through dinner. Again we rested in the lounge much longer this time both of us on the sumptuous sofa while dinner went down.

Mistress finally rose, “Playroom now all of you.”

We all followed behind. She made the guys kneel back in their position. Getting me to lay over a long bench knees on the floor. She cuffed me once more by my wrists before spreading my legs a little wider. She spanked my exposed bum, starting fairly lightly before building her force harder and harder. I yelped with each spank finally screaming at her to stop.“Please stop it hurts,” I yelped out tearfully.

Finally she stopped before rubbing my sore backside in a circular motion. She could see that I was already wet, who would of thought that a spanking could make you feel good, well for me it did. She again fixed the ball gag in its place and rubbed something cold and wet around my backside. Inserting her finger into my ass, I grimaced, another finger entered into me then another and another, it was hurting really bad.

At first my backside tensed hard before I could finally relax, it felt good when she just stopped.

“Ok slave she’s all yours,” she had given Bill the go ahead to fuck me.

He got on his knees behind me as I felt his cock probing, but not at my pussy. He shoved it deep in my backside. He wasn't gentle, I tensed as much as I could as he fucked my ass, gripping my hips, dragging me back to meet his thrusts. He was like an animal fucking me hard but as I relaxed more I realized that I had got wet yet again.

From the corner of my eye I could see Mike's face, he disapproved of anal sex but he could clearly see that I was now loving it my ass being filled by a decent sized cock.

Bill suddenly shoved hard as he shot his cum deep inside me. Once fully spent he removed his cock before thanking mistress.Mistress removed the gag and released my wrists and told me to stand.

“Now I bet you would love to cum too wouldn't you Mike?” she asked.

“Yes mistress I really would like to.”

“Hummm how does a blow job sound.”

“Yes please mistress I would love that,” Mike sounded desperate as he spoke.

“Then you will have to be attached to the cross,” Mistress told him.

Mike soon agreed willingly putting his arms out for the cuffs.

“Take off his trousers and boxers Denise and attach his legs.”

I did as I was asked, getting a close up view of his locked cock in the cage that Mistress had asked me to get for him, Mike not knowing that the gift I gave her was in fact his cage.

Mike was now fixed firm to the cross and I stood up waiting for Mistress to give her instruction, I also noticed that Bill was gone.

Mistress finally unlocked Mike's caged cock, which immediately stood to attention already oozing pre cum. Mistress then shouted, “Ok slave he’s all yours.”

Bill came back into the play room this time dressed like a girl, in fact if I’m honest he looked pretty good for a guy. Bill dropped to his knees and sucked Mike’s cock, holding Mike’s backside firm as he did. Mike tried to protest over and over and I could see that it was to no avail as he yelled out, shooting his cum into Bill’s mouth.

Bill cleaned Mike’s cock then thanked mistress moving away once again. Mike was soon flaccid as she locked his cock firm back into place, his face now crimson from being sucked by a guy.“See I told you he could never be any good for you Denise.He even get’s off letting a tranny suck him off.” Mistress was laughing so hard.

She now released my totally shamed husband from his bonds, he hung his head low not wanting to make eye contact with either of us as we were laughing so hard at him.“Now you may both retire” she chuckled.

“Yes mistress,” they both said in unison quickly getting out of the room.

“Ok Denise let’s go to bed.”

We went up to our room and she helped me out of the harness, undressing herself before unlocking my collar.

As the night wore on we pleasured each other using vibrators and toys of every description, with me learning how to use so many new things. The pure sex was amazing till we collapsed our bodies entangled once more with me feeling more satisfied than ever.

The following day we rose at midday, bathed together and got dressed. During the afternoon we just cuddled and caressed with me showing off the love bites that Mistress had given me during the night. I was feeling on top of the world god only knows how many orgasms I had that weekend.

It was finally time for us to leave, Mike loaded the car and came back for me.

“Denise has something to say to you Mike,” Mistress smiled as she said it.

I looked at Mike also with a smile. “From now on Mistress Carol will decide if and when you are allowed to cum.We will be here every weekend, from now on and she holds your key.And finally you will never have sex with me ever!”

Mike's face totally dropped as I told him.

“Mistress Carol and me are in love."

"Deny us our time together and I will divorce you once and for all.”

Carol kissed me lovingly and for a long time before we left just to affirm what had been said.

My marriage from now on was going to be so much better. I’m so glad that Mike had agreed!

Published 
Written by kylie_kained
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments