Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Bull Spanks Her Husband and Then...

61
12 Comments 12
124k Views 124k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Legendary Story

Sandy told her husband, Bill, that she was having her bull over for the evening. She explained her bull wants to have sex with both of them. She further said her bull is a real man and loves to humiliate sissy white cuckold tiny dicked husbands. She said he especially wants to spank Bill in front of her before he fucks him. That, she said, will show his complete dominance over a lesser man.

Sandy told Bill to get ready.

That evening the doorbell rang.

Bill answered the door wearing his girlie maid’s outfit. He was complete with bra, panties, stockings, maid outfit, blond wig, high heels and full make up. At the door was Jim, a very large black man.

Bill is a slight famine looking man of 50 years old. His features can be described as cute.

Bill opened the door and greeted Jim. Fear and excitement ran through Bill’s body as he thought what was in store for him.

Sandy ran to Jim and put her arms around his massive body. She reached up and kissed him full on the lips, their tongues danced with each other’s.

They moved to the master bedroom. Jim and Sandy quickly stripped down and were naked in each other’s arms.

Bill watched as they removed their clothing. Bill was very proud of his beautiful young wife. She, being blond, tall, slim, 35c breasts, long legged, hairless from the neck down and very beautiful.

Bill also noticed with great joy that Jim was a masterpiece of manhood. He was well over six feet tall, with a chiseled hairless body. His cock was already hard and stood outward at a forty five degree angle. It was at least nine inches long and very thick. His balls were huge and they hung down proudly.

Sandy, in a predetermined move, backed away from Jim and sat in a chair near the bed. Jim took this as his que to begin the humiliation of Bill in front of his wife.

Jim commanded Bill to get on his knees in front of his shiny black cock. Bill was all too happy to comply. Jim said, “You know what to do cucky, now do it.”

Bill took Jim’s cock in his right hand and guided it to his mouth. He kissed the large mushroom shaped head and then kissed his way down the entire length of his rock hard manhood. He kissed his golf ball sized balls then licked them. Bill moved back up to Jim’s cock and licked it with great passion. Next, Bill opened his mouth wide and took Jim’s cock all the way down his throat. For the next several minutes, Bill bobbed his head back and forth as Jim’s cock slid past Bill’s lips and then all the way down his throat. Jim’s huge balls were smacking up against his chin and neck.

Jim told Bill to stop and to get up. Jim moved to the edge of the bed and sat down. He ordered Bill to lie across his lap. Sandy often had her lovers spank and humiliate her husband. Bill knew he was going to get spanked by this large man. His legs were shaky and his hands shook as he bent over Jim’s legs. Jim’s erect cock was between Bill’s hip and Jim’s stomach. Jim lifted up Bill’s short skirt, he pulled down his silky white panties and exposed Bill’s heart shaped hairless ass.

He said to Bill, "Sandy says you are a worthless, little penis, cock sucking, crossdressing cuckold of a person and I agree.”

Then the spanking started.

Jim raised his arm high in the air and came down swiftly with his massive hand smacking Bill’s tender white ass with great force. Bill squealed out with a sissy cry as his ass was hit. A huge red hand print was clearly visible on Bills left ass cheek. Jim smacked down again on the right cheek leaving a similar imprint. Again Bill screamed out in pain and pleasure. Jim continued with eighteen more hard spanks bring Bill to tears.

Bill’s moans and cries caused Sandy to giggle and then laugh out loudly.

Bill was so humiliated that he was crying in front of his wife and her lover. He just couldn’t help himself as the pain was so intense. He, sadly, realized his tiny four inch penis was rock hard and resting between Jim’s strong thighs.

Jim told Bill to stand in front of Sandy and explain to her why his small cock was so erect.

Bill stood up and walked over to Sandy. His panties were around his ankles. His maid skirt was draped around his penis. The head of his tiny penis was exposed.

Sandy said, “You are pathetic. There you are dressed in your favorite outfit, panties around your ankles, crying, ass spanked and your tiny dick peeking out of your skirt. What do you have to say for yourself?”

Bill, between crying sobs said, “You are right; I am worthless. I get so excited watching you and your lovers. It excites me to see you kissing and wanting such a perfect manly man like Jim. It further excites me to be humiliated by you and him. I also really like to be punished for being such a failure of a husband. I know my skinny little penis has never satisfied you and that is why you take lovers to our bed. Being spanked by your lover in front of you is my ultimate humiliation. Being brought to tears from the spanking and then being further humiliated as my penis stiffened was pleasurable for me. Feeling Jim’s hard cock resting up against my hip was almost all I could think about. You are lucky to have him. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your fun.”

Sandy said, “Oh, don’t fret because you also will know the enjoyment of Jim’s body.”

“You know you are not allowed to orgasm until I say so. If you do I will lock you in your penis cage for a month and deny you the pleasure of being in the same room as I take lovers.” Sandy said, "Do you understand?”

Bill lowered his head and said he did understand.

Sandy then told Bill to get completely naked.

"Of course," Bill said.

Sandy then told Bill to be available with his camera to capture all the action between Jim and her.

Sandy went to Jim and they kissed. He lifted her up and roughly tossed her onto the bed.

IsaWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsaWood

She opened her legs. Jim climbed on the bed and got between her legs. He told Bill to come over and insert his cock into his wife’s cunt.

Bill eagerly complied. Being able to touch Jim’s massive manhood and to be part of his wife’s pleasure was a great honor. He held Jim’s ridged cock in his shaking hand. He felt the thick shaft in his hand and marveled at the heat it generated. He guided it to his wife’s opening. He noticed pre-cum dripping from the head of Jim’s cock. He wanted to lick it but was afraid to ask. Jim’s cock was now at Bill’s wife’s pussy. Jim rotated his hips and the tip of his cock slid past the folds of Sandy’s cunt.

Bill loved the feeling of Jim’s shaft sliding through his hand as it entered his wife’s hairless opening.

Jim told Bill to let go and start taking pictures.

Bill did as he was told.

Sandy and Jim fucked for twenty minutes. During that time Sandy cried out with pleasure as she experienced three orgasms. Then Jim’s entire body stiffened. He pushed in with all his might and exploded with his own climax. Jim continued to pound into her cunt with forceful strokes.

When he was exhausted he withdrew his wet cum coated cock. Sandy’s pussy was wet with their combined juices.

Sandy’s cuckold husband was busy during the entire time taking pictures with his cell phone.

Jim told Bill to give him the phone.

Again Bill complied with his superior’s wishes.

Jim then ordered Bill to clean his cum soaked cock. It was hanging down between his legs as he stood next to the bed.

Bill went to his knees. He opened his mouth and took in Jim’s thick soft cock. He licked all around the head, savoring the taste. He opened his throat and let Jim’s swollen cock down. He bobbed his head up and down getting all the spent cum from Jim’s cock and balls. Jim took many pictures of sissy Bill cleaning and sucking his cock.

Jim told Bill to now clean Sandy’s cum filled cunt.

Bill went to the bed; climbed between her legs and lowered his face to her oozing pussy. He saw globs of thick white cum at the opening. He extended his tongue and scooped up Jim’s manly cum. Bill licked all around her cunt. He really enjoyed the texture, taste and smell of their combined juices.

Sandy changed positions. She instructed Bill to lie on his back. She climbed over his head and lowered her cunt to his face. Just as she got in the perfect spot, she pushed and a huge amount of Jim’s potent cum gushed out of her cunt and into Bill’s mouth. Again Jim caught it all on Bill’s cell phone.

Bill swallowed and continued to lick his wife’s pussy. He gave special attention to her clitoris. Soon Sandy was shaking and experiencing her fourth orgasm.

Sandy stood up. She looked down to see her husband’s face covered with liquid. His tiny penis sticking straight up and leaking pre-cum. Sandy could not help it as she burst out in laughter.

Bill’s face turned as red as his sore spanked ass.

Sandy told Bill to fix Jim and her drinks and snacks.

When Bill returned he had martinis and a plate full of cheeses and meats.

Bill went to the corner and sat on a small wooden chair and watched his wife and Jim eat, drink and chat.

When they were rested Sandy told Bill to get Jim ready for round two.

Bill jumped up and came to the bed. Jim was lying on his back next to Sandy.

Bill went between Jim’s powerful legs and held his mighty limp cock in his hand. The other hand went to cup his balls. Bill lifted his cock and guided it to his mouth. Bill continued to suck Jim until he was really hard. This time Sandy was taking pictures of her husband servicing her lover. She thought to herself, “I could use this later.”

Sandy told her cuckold husband to assume the sissy submissive position.

Bill stopped sucking and went to his knees and elbows, his ass high in the air. Bill knew what Sandy wanted to see. Sandy loved to humiliate Bill by having her lovers fuck his faggot cunt.

Sandy squirted lube on Jim’s cock and on Bill’s love hole. She guided his cockhead to Bill’s pussy.

Jim knew what to do also. He pushed hard. His huge mushroomed cockhead popped in past the opening. Bill screamed out in pain. The burning pain shot from his invaded anus straight to his brain. Bill started to cry.

Sandy laughed at her husband’s humiliation.

Jim pushed again and slid his cock half way into Bill’s rectum. He started with slow strokes. All the while Bill was whimpering and crying.

In a few minutes the pain subsided and the pleasure took hold. Bill stopped crying and began to moan out with joy.

“Give it to him harder,” Sandy commanded.

Jim pounded Bill ass for fifteen minutes. Jim cried out, “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck here it comes.” His cock swelled up as he exploded. He shoved his cock all the way in until his balls slapped up against Bill’s ass and tiny balls.

Jim emptied his prostate and balls deep in Bill’s bowels as he relentlessly pounded Bill’s cunt with long hard strokes.

That is when Bill’s tiny cock shot gobs of pent up cum onto the sheet.

After a few more minutes Jim’s cock softened and slipped out. He shoved Bill sideways, mounted his chest and shoved his cock into Bill’s mouth.

Bill was forced to clean Jim’s mighty tool.

When Bill finished with his clean up duties; Sandy and Jim noticed Bill had, again, shot a small amount of cum; this time on his belly.

They laughed knowing it was another ruined orgasm for Bill.

Sandy then said for Bill to go to his room, get his penis cage.

When he returned, Sandy locked Bill’s limp tiny cock in a black plastic cock cage.

She told him to get a shower and go to bed.

Jim and Sandy also showered and continued their fun in the shower then on the bed.

Bill heard their combined moans of pleasure for the next several hours.

He really wished he could masturbate but Sandy made sure he couldn’t.

 

Published 
Written by torpedoman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments