Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Comment Sows The Seed

"A large penis on the screen begins our journey toward an alternative lifestyle."

25
8 Comments 8
11.8k Views 11.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words

They say that words can be powerful, and I must agree. From my girlfriends passing comment while watching a movie. To where it led us certainly proves just how powerful.

It was several years ago when those words were spoken. The beginning, but first a little about us. I’m Matt and my girlfriend (now wife) is Rani. At the time we had been together for about four years. I was 44 and she was 23.

I am in most ways quite average, looks, height, career, etc. I would love to say except for things like our sex-life which was great. But no, by then it too was average.

My penis size, however, was not average. It was on the small side and something I was painfully aware of. Rani, however, was not average.

She is mostly of Asian heritage, giving her that exotic beauty. Along with a body that looks like she is a pro athlete. She had males always check her out. She was quiet, shy to a point. It was as if she did not notice the attention at all. I did, and I felt proud of my girl, not bad for an average guy.

It was late on a Saturday night. We had gone down the Coast for the day then decided on dinner. I did a quick u-turn when I spotted a Motel. I told Rani about my plan. If they had a room we could leave the car and we could both drink. Then come back to get some sleep and head back home in the morning. As I went to the reception, she grumbled about romance being dead or the like.

The reception looked artistic. I got a room with the movie option being guaranteed a large screen. Next door was a liquor store. I bought several bottles of wine. Back in the room, I chilled a couple while the taxi was on its way.

After dinner, we went back to the room. We were both tipsy relaxed and with more wine. We both got drawn into the movie that was on. It appeared to be some sort of adult romance. The language was uncensored and I was not thinking about much.

Onscreen a tall dark-haired guy with a ripped body and an olive complexion walked toward a swimming pool. He was wearing small white swim briefs that stood out because of his complexion.

For Rani, it was something else. Our dynamics were about to change, forever. All it took, were some words.

“He is packing some heat,” she said in a loud whisper,

I was stunned because normally she is quiet. I cannot ever remember her even swearing and she just did not talk like that.

I felt like a horse kicked me in the stomach. A shade of red, embarrassed because I avoided penis talk. I made sure my penis was seldom seen in the light by anyone. Even Rani, who only had brief glimpses while I changed. Daytime sex was under the blankets. I relaxed a little at night. Sometimes if the lights were off, I would be naked.

“Huh, what does that mean?” I asked pretending to be naive.

Along with the wine and her definite interest or intrigue, she did not pause. Saying casually, “You know, his thingy, his manhood, it is bigger than average”

“You said serious,” tumbled out of my mouth.

“Well yes, it is much bigger.”

 Then the guy slowly removed the garment and lay on the sun lounge.

Trying my best to be cool but failing. With a squeaky voice, “Yes one would have to agree.” I said.

Silence while I looked and felt so small. The penis was flaccid, down and over a huge scrotum. His groin region was clipped to almost nothing. I would have been ecstatic if my erect penis was that size.

I mentally compare his flaccid to my erect penis. He was at least two inches longer and so much thicker.

I noticed Rani’s breathing, she was aroused. In a weird way, it made me jealous. Trying to kill it I said, “Too bad hon, he is likely a fag."

I referred to his well-groomed groin. She told me it was clean, tidy and looked good. “You should, it would make your penis look big (er).” Her voice faded down.

I felt embarrassed in a strange way. It had taken me two years to get her to trim her hairy vulva.

She reminded me that she was a real woman. Her pelt signified as much. After that, I did not hear much. I was really aroused. Knowing she was too drove me mad. Her pussy would be sodden. I wanted so badly to put my hand under her short skirt. To feel her cotton panties, the crotch sopping wet. Jesus, I swear I could smell her musk.

I faked a yawn, I was so horny but did not want her to know. I am going to shower and then get some sleep I told her.

I stood up and saw that I had a semi which I quickly hid. An easy task when you are equipped with a 5-inch penis.

Worse, I was never going to be accused of stretching pussy with my girth. Fully hard, it is just three and three-quarters of an inch.

I kissed my beautiful girlfriend and went into the bathroom. Shutting the door, I quickly undressed. Feeling horny, I was going to masturbate. Meanwhile, my thoughts had morphed into Rani and that guy in the movie. He was there, and he was going to show her what she had been missing.

As I went to the shower I quickly glanced in the mirror at my penis. It looked so small compared to the flaccid cock we had seen before. I pictured Rani shyly resisting but quickly succumbing to him.

The shower was on and I began stroking..... OH god, she looked so beautiful….

oOo

Matt’s libido had diminished. I had been warned that might be a problem because of our age difference. I really wanted my dildo. Not the one Matt had bought. He said it was big. I am not good at measuring. The package said six inches and a diameter of 1.5 inches.

(Online I learned about girth and it was on the packaging, five inches.)

The dildo I yearned for now, that Matt did not know about. I had purchased it myself. It was a more hearty eight inches in length and two-inches in diameter. My vagina needed a good going over. Matt even if he was willing just could not get it done.

This was a tourist center, where places were open all hours. I discovered in the local directory listed two adult shops. I would upgrade, first I would have to sneak into the bathroom. Matt had cash, I would leave a note on the bed. When I got back he would be snoring away. I would run a bath and be pleased by a nice big...

Slowly opening the door, I glanced over. I could see him standing there, with caution I began...

What the hell! I walked over to the shower entrance.

Standing there I observed my boyfriend, his hand a blur. It covered what would be his erection. I was now wise to how big, oops correction, how small it is. Five inches? Not quite, we use the metric system and 12 cm is his length. Sadly, the girth is not quite 10cm.

I should mention that he did not know that I felt this way. I was a good little subservient Asian girl in his eyes.

He had his eyes closed and was grunting like a pig. His back arched weirdly and thrusting upward. The whole thing was disgusting. He had been slim, toned when we met. Now he was slightly pudgy, a belly that was bouncing. In this bright light, I noticed he was hairy. He had the gall to nag about my vulva! His words “Bristly haired Asian box.”

1AsianLongCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1AsianLongCockTS

He had a good growth of back hair, which the water made worse.

The whole scene was gross. His head bulging, he looked strange, perhaps age was catching up to him.

His libido had steadily been getting weaker. The effort he was exerting right now he had not given me in some time.

It had been over two weeks since we were intimate, so I was very annoyed.

oOo

I had gotten past my confusion, eyes closed and picturing my sexy woman. Her legs were well parted as his monster cock bought her to ecstasy. “Oh GOD” I groaned.

Then!

I nearly had a heart attack when I heard “What the FUCK are you doing!”

“No Nothing,” I stuttered

“I cannot believe it! You have a young horny girlfriend who feels neglected and you choose.....” she trailed off. “Are you gay?”

“Hell no! I replied

She kept asking, coaxing then she got outraged.

“Fuck, why, the movie?” Her emotions were high and that may have mixed her desires.

I shook my head, and she was sobbing. “Why do you not just admit it, you are gay!”

Overwhelmed I could not stop the words coming out. “YOU, I was picturing you, being seduced by him and his big um thing!”

“Oh, god! I cannot, do not um, I am confused” she said shaking her head.

Silence then followed.

My erection was gone, replaced by an ache in my balls.

I turned the taps off.

“I am going to bed,” she said.

I followed her, she stopped turning with an odd look.

“We should have sex. I mean, do you, I am um horny and well... er you are?”

She grabbed more wine as I was drying myself. Thinking at least I no longer feared her seeing me naked in the light.

I felt certain things I just could not understand, I once again was erect.

She was naked laying in the middle of the bed. Touching herself, she noticed that I was very erect.

She drank down a full glass of wine, poured another.

She asked me, “Did you, um mean you know, um, what you said? Was that true? Were you really picturing me, err, with him?”

I nodded unable to look her in the eyes.

“Hmm is that what has got you fired up?” She said while looking at my erection.

“Um, err, um a little, you look so sexy right now,” I said lamely.

 Feeling a little confused I gave her a small nervous kiss.

Her body language was the first thing I noticed, she was different. It was very much like she had changed from a child to a woman. Not just any woman, a powerful woman. It was a complete power shift.

She was also exuding something else. It was like I never had really noticed, but DAMN, she was so beautiful.

She enjoys me going down on her. She wanted me to do so now, I paused.

"NOW!" She said and pushed my face down into her pussy. Shockingly, she began to talk dirty for the first time.

Let me correct that. She did not speak except for a “yes” when asked if it felt good. On occasion, there would be a casual moan.

Now my ears were assaulted with, “Get me nice and ready for that big fat cock.”

I felt sick in the stomach. Meanwhile, my penis betrayed me by being harder than I can ever remember it.

Her pussy was a creamy wet. She had been running around on a hot day. GOD she really needed to shave her pussy. It was matted with her cream but I was too scared to say anything.

I came up to kiss her. I could smell the alcohol on her breath and she could smell herself on me.

She pushed me back down. Saying get back to it. I tried pulling back. Rani is very athletic, she rolled over and was quickly sitting on my face. Leaning forward she began to flick my erection with the tip of her tongue. Again talking dirty. Commenting on my size, my little peeny.

I was going crazy. Never in a million years did I imagine anything but being outraged in that scenario. Instead, I was so aroused and I had no idea why.

I was begging to fuck her!

Only if I admitted that I had a small penis she said.

I did as she asked. Then Rani said that she deserved one as we had observed earlier.

I agreed with her, wanting her juicy hole. She smiled at me. However, she still refused my entry.

My darling wanted more, she wanted to humiliate me?

Yes, I would find then read information about making my penis bigger.

I paused briefly, shocked. Then quickly acted otherwise.

"Would I consider hiring a professional male?" she asked

"Yes," I would inquire about that too, I lied.

Her eyes lit up, excited, “Oh Jessica had given me a great idea.”

Jessica was her close friend. A lesbian who was more man than some of my male friends. She asked if I knew what a strap-on was? I did, she said she wanted me to buy one.

I told her there were hollow ones. This made her excited but she still closed the door as I positioned myself.

“You will buy one?” she asked, leaving no doubt she was serious.

“Yes,” I answered but pushed me back as I tried again.

“Tonight?” I groaned.

“Baby I promise I will but it is late.” I knew there would be an adult store open.

I leaned forward and kissed her, then whispered, “I promise after we make love”

She relaxed and I went forward, her hand blocked my entry.

“A big one,” she whispered, while I was giving little kisses on her ears..

“Huge,” I said as she moaned.

Her hand moved, my erect penis felt the heat and I continued the dialogue. “As big as his.”

“Mmmmm.” she answered.

“Bigger, the size his cock would grow when he saw my girl like this!”

I went balls deep in one go to her rapturous moan.

The next 25 minutes was the most intense sex. It felt like two hours. I continued the dirty talk with huge cock references. Rani was getting into it.

 My hot little meek girlfriend had a substantial amount of pent-up sexual longings buried away. She was being filthy in scorching ways.

I wanted her a certain way. She struggled but I was stronger so she gave in.

I had her bent over, hands on the bed.

Then I fucked her so hard from behind, it was like claiming her pussy. Loving it, she came even harder than earlier. She had never come twice with me. Then it was my turn, thinking about another guy in my place made me come so hard! I never had cum that much in my life, it felt like volcanic lava.

She lay there, smiling. Telling me how good this was for both of us.

"We did not need to talk about it right now," she added.

I got up and started getting dressed.

She asked what I was doing?

I answered that I was a man of my word. I was off to make myself bigger. When I got back she would get that big cock she deserved.

She kissed me goodbye telling me she was going to have a bath and get ready for her lover.

God what was going on, I had just drained myself but now felt myself getting aroused again.

This was the beginning of something and, neither of us could change that now.

Published 
Written by Amy0Pete
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments