Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ida And Jon - Intro

"A cuckold story"

32
11 Comments 11
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Hi everyone. I have been writing quite a few stories since last on Lush but posting elsewhere where stories are accepted as written. As I've received an invitation to come back to Lush I decided that I would try once more. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This story is one that I was invited to write for someone who requested it of me. I hope you enjoy the story. I enjoyed writing it. Written on request from Jon"

Ida and Jon Chapter 1.

“Please, Josh, don’t touch me.”

Josh withdrew his hand from her arm where he had touched her while making a point about the subject they were discussing. Her response shocked Josh. He felt that they had a great rapport going for them.  “Oh, I’m sorry. I thought that we were getting along fine. I’ll leave if you wish, Ida.”

“No, don’t leave. It’s just that my husband is sitting over there at the bar watching us.”

“You’re married? I didn’t know. You’re not wearing a ring.”

“No, I took it off. Would you be talking to me now if I was wearing my wedding ring?”

“I guess not but you need to explain. Are you having marital problems?”

“No, my marriage is fine. My husband has asked me to flirt so he can watch.”

“Why would he do that?”

“I’m not too sure myself but I think it turns him on to see other men flirting with me.”

“But he doesn’t like me touching you, correct?”

“No, he doesn’t want that yet, anyway. Maybe he might later on.”

“Later on? Are you saying you want us to have some type of relationship that continues?”

“I think that Jon might like something like that. He smiled across at me when you came over to talk to me so I think he might.”

“What do you want, Ida,” Josh hesitated then added, “or don’t you know?”

“Of course, I know and yes, I’d like us to spend some time together. I’ve really liked your company tonight.”

“I’ve been watching you. You have been coming in each night for the last week.”

“Yes, Jon told me that you have been watching me. He saw you. He was excited, hoping that you would make a move on me.”

Josh chuckled as he said, “So I’ve been watching you while your husband has been watching me. Do I get to meet Jon?”

“I’m not sure. He is worried about what you might think of him, wanting me to flirt with you and everything.”

“I’d like to meet him…when the time is right, that is.”

“Okay. I’ll tell him that.”

The barman came across to them, “Would you like another drink, Ida?” He asked.

Josh looked at her and she smiled so Josh answered for her, “Yes, please. Make mine bourbon and Ida has a gin and tonic with lemon.”

The barman looked at josh as if he had done something wrong as he said, “still drinking the same, Ida. Two pieces of lemon, isn’t it?”

“Yes, thanks, Ben,” Ida replied.

As the barman walked off to make the drinks, Josh asked her, “The barman seems to know you well.”

“He should. I’ve been coming here for a few years.”

“He likes you.”

“Yes, he does.”

“So if the barman is hot for you why me and not him?”

“Jon thinks Ben expects more than he is willing to allow.”

“Hhmm, so your husband thinks that I won’t?”

“Maybe he is more worried about me than Ben. I have a thing for red-headed men with a good sense of humor.”

“Damn, my hair is brown,” Josh said with a grin.

“Brown is the next best thing, Josh,” Ida told him with a laugh.

“You keep looking across to the left side of the bar so which one is your husband?”

“He’s the one with the blue shirt.”

“Okay, come on, it’s time he met me.”

“No, no, no, he might not like meeting you yet.”

“You can come with me or I’ll go alone. I need him to know that you are safe with me. Come on,” Josh grabbed her left hand and pulled her forward off her stool. “Grab your drink and take me across to meet him.”

Jon couldn’t believe it. The man with Ida was walking across toward him pulling her behind him. Jon looked around quickly to see if he could make an escape but he knew the only way out was to walk towards them. By the time he thought about it, it was too late anyway.

Josh pushed his big hand out towards Jon. “Hi, Jon. It’s nice to meet you. My name is Josh.”

“Hi Josh,” Jon answered while taking the hand presented to him. He was amazed by how large Josh’s hand was compared to his own. In fact, there was a lot about Josh that was big. He was at least two inches taller than Jon and Jon was over six feet. His shoulders were wider than Jon’s even though his waist was probably no bigger. His appearance of fitness was what had attracted both Jon and Ida to him in the first instance but up close he was in fact bigger and maybe fitter than he initially appeared. Jon wondered if he had perhaps made a mistake.

“I considered it only right that I should come across to meet you, Jon. I find Ida attractive but I would not feel good about spending time with her without you getting to know me.”

Jon was taken aback by Josh’s openness, “I appreciate that,” he replied.

LorensCollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorensCollins

“What are you drinking?”

“I drink a light beer, thanks.”

Josh held his hand up to attract Ben. Using sign language he communicated for a refill for Jon which was promptly delivered.

“So Jon, I have made it obvious that I find Ida attractive. I have introduced myself to you so what happens now?” As he spoke Josh looked at Ida and then back to Jon trying to read their reactions.

“I’m not too sure. I’ve never thought past watching Ida flirting.”

“Okay, so can I make some suggestions?” Once more he looked at Ida then back to Jon.

“Yes, if you like.”

“What say I take you and Ida dancing tonight so that we can get to know each other better and then tomorrow night I take you both out for dinner in the city?”

“Both of us?” Jon asked.

“Yes, it is obvious that you like to watch us together and Ida feels secure with you there. She indicated to me from the little that she said that she doesn’t want to exclude you while ever you wish to watch so this way you can be there to make sure she is protected.”

“Yes, that might work for now.”

“For now, do you want to explain that to me?”

“I’m just thinking that eventually if it works out you and Ida might want some privacy.”

“That time may come, Jon but for now I need to assure you that I will not try to exclude you unless you are comfortable with that. I expect that when or if that time comes Ida will discuss it with you and allow you the opportunity to say no if you choose. What I want you to know is that I respect your position as Ida’s husband and if this thing does work for us then I want you to know that I won’t try to take her away from you.”

“Thanks, Josh. So where can we go dancing?”

“I know of a dance hall close to where I live. I’d be happy to take you and Ida there and then run you home afterwards.”

“I have my car with us tonight.”

“Okay, well either you could take your car home now or alternatively you could follow me to the dance hall.”

“Which would you prefer?”

“I would prefer that we travel together so perhaps if you don’t mind, I could follow you to your place for you to drop your car off.”

“Okay, let’s finish our drinks and we’ll do that then.”

They talked about local issues as they finished their drinks then Jon stood and said, “Let’s go then.”

Josh grinned seeing that Jon seemed as willing to get things moving then he was. When Josh stood, Ida put her arm in his as a girlfriend might. Jon led them to the car park where Jon found his car. Josh and Ida followed behind.

“I’ll follow you,” Josh told him. “Don’t drive too fast in case I lose you.”

“Ida can travel with you in case you get lost,” Jon told him. Josh was surprised at this. He expected that husband and wife might travel together to allow them to talk.  

Josh opened the door for Ida as Jon left the carpark and disappeared down the street. Ida took her seat and Josh started the motor, then commenced driving.

“Turn right here,” Ida told him.

“Jon went to the left,” he replied.

“Yes, he does that. He always takes the long way home. I think he likes to avoid the traffic on the key roads. Just drive slowly or we will arrive before him.”

“Are you okay,” Josh asked her.

“Yes, I’m fine. I’m glad you decided to meet Jon. It simplifies things for me.”

“When you and Jon talk, I’d like you to tell him that if something happens that he is not comfortable with he just needs to talk to me about it. I don’t want to cause issues for you or Jon.”

“I’ll do that but I doubt that you will do anything that he objects to.”

“The same applies to you.”

“That’s good because I’m likely to have more issues than Jon.”

“Oh, why is that?”

“I’m doing this more for Jon than for myself.”

“Alright, I’ll bear that in mind. I’m happy that no means no, no matter what the situation so we shouldn’t have any issues.”

….

Ida instructed him on where to turn and eventually she told him, “This little cottage on the right is ours.” Josh noticed Jon’s car was already in the driveway so he parked behind it. He sat there with Ida noticing that the lights were on inside the cottage indicating that Jon had gone inside for some reason.

After a couple of minutes, Ida asked, “Should I go get him?”

“No, he’ll be here soon enough I just saw his shadow pass the window.” No sooner had he spoken than Jon appeared at the top of the driveway.

As Jon approached, Ida made a move to get out of the car. Jon told her, “No, you sit with Josh. I’ll get in the back. Where are you taking us, Josh?”

“I thought the Pagoda Club may be okay. It’s a good mix of slow dances with a mix of modern. We can both keep Ida busy on the floor while the other can organize drinks and eats,” Josh stated.

“Sounds good but I’m not much of a dancer myself,” Jon replied.

“That’s not entirely true,” Ida corrected with a smile. “You have always been a good enough dancer for me.”

“Thanks, honey,” Jon replied as they sped down the freeway to the south of the city.   

Published 
Written by goyse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments