Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Indefinite Devotion

"Alan is desperate to persuade his highschool crush to stay with him."

16
4 Comments 4
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

On their third date, Alan took Meredith to the fanciest restaurant he knew, a steakhouse best known for its long waiting list and outrageous prices. He liked good food as much as anyone and appreciated most wines, but he wasn’t any kind of expert when it came to fine dining, and so he was relieved when Meredith complimented him on his choice and rewarded him with a bright smile. Alan still didn’t believe his luck. He’d dreamed of being with Meredith since high school, and he couldn’t count the number of times she’d rejected him over the years.

“That was marvellous,” she said and put down her cutlery.

It had taken her a while, but she’d finished her ostrich steak. She took a big gulp of red wine, while Alan sat and admired her. Meredith was a toned, tanned goddess, with full lips, big dark brown eyes, and shiny, dark brown curls. Alan knew that she exercised every day in order to maintain her figure, that she regularly visited tanning studios, and that she observed an extensive skin- and haircare routine. Everything Meredith did she did well.

“Thank you for bringing me here,” she went on. “It’s a lovely place.”

“I’m glad you like it,” Alan beamed. “To be in a place like this with you, it’s like a dream come true for me.”

“You’re very sweet,” she said and took his hand into hers. “There is something I’ve been meaning to talk to you about.”

“Oh,” he said. “Please, you can talk to me about anything.”

“Good,” she said. “It’s about us.”

Alan suddenly felt very hot. A waiter cleared the table, and Meredith praised the excellent food while Alan could only sit and stare.

“Alan,” she said finally. “I like you a lot. You’re nice, you dress well, you’ve got a great job, and you love me, don’t you, Alan?”

“Of course I do!” he said a little bit too loud.

She squeezed his hand.

“I admire this passion of yours,” she told him. “But I do not feel the same way about you.”

Alan felt sick to his stomach, and he could hear his own heartbeat. He’d been afraid of this every moment of every day since Meredith had first agreed to a date with him.

“But I-” he began in a trembling voice.

“Wait,” she interrupted him. “Don’t say anything. Just listen, please.”

And so he did.

“It’s true that I do not see you the way you see me. You are in love with me, Alan. You’ve written me songs and poems, you’ve painted me, you even dream of me. I like you, Alan, and I adore your enthusiasm, but I do not love you, and to be perfectly honest, I’m well out of your league. You’re quite good-looking, don’t get me wrong, but you’re not beautiful, and you’re too meek. I like a man who is strong and assertive, and that’s not you, Alan.”

“Maybe it could be,” he said, but Meredith only laughed, though not unkindly.

“Oh, Alan, no. We both know better than that.”

“I understand,” he said, looking down.

Of course, he did. It had been too good to be true from the beginning. He should never have believed that a girl like Meredith would settle for someone like him. He gritted his teeth at his own stupidity. Gently she stroked the back of his hand.

“This doesn’t have to be the end, Alan,” she whispered.

He looked up at her, confused. Had he heard her right?

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“I will never be your girlfriend, Alan, but perhaps we can find a different sort of arrangement.”

“I don’t understand. An arrangement?”

Meredith let go of his hand and turned to produce a black folder from her handbag.

“I have something for you,” she said.

She smiled and slid a small stack of papers across the table for Alan to inspect. His eyes darted across the pages widening with every line he read.

“This is a contract,” Meredith explained. “A legal document. If you sign this, you can truly become mine.”

“Yours?”

“This option was originally created for people in the BDSM community as an alternative to a marriage contract. If you sign this, you will be my legally recognised submissive. It’s simple really. I will gain complete control over your life. I will be your legally recognised dominant. All your personal and private property will belong to me, and you will be required to follow my orders at all times.”

“And I could be with you?” Alan asked.

“Yes,” Meredith said. “But there is more. You would not be my boyfriend, do you understand? I do not want you for your body.”

“I understand.”

“Good. Do you know what a chastity cage is?”

“Yes,” he said. “It stops men from getting hard. It’s a sort of sex toy.”

“Exactly,” she said. “And as my legally recognised submissive you would be required to wear such a device at all times. You called it a sex toy, but there would be nothing sexy about it, Alan. It would simply be a very small, very strong metal cage, stopping your penis from ever growing hard again. Some people put their partner in such a cage, and playfully tease them for a few hours, only to then unlock them for an amazing orgasm, but that is not what I intend to do. Your cage would not have a lock or a key. It would snap shut and never open again. You haven't seen me naked yet, have you? Perhaps you never will, but whatever happens, I wouldn’t stop dating and fucking other people. I would be completely free to do as I please.”

“And I would wear this chastity cage for the rest of my life?”

“Correct. You could never take it off, except during supervised doctor’s appointments. It’s all in the contract.”

“But I would be with you?”

“Yes, Alan. With this arrangement, I think I could truly come to care for you. I know this is a big decision. Read the contract carefully and take a few days to think about it.”

He leafed through the pages. To be with Meredith. To wake up next to her. He tried to imagine her naked, imagined hugging her. He imagined Meredith touching his hard penis, taking him in her mouth. He imagined Meredith moaning with joy. Cumming inside of her.

“I love you Meredith,” he said.

“You do,” she smiled so warmly. “You really do.”

“And this is what you want?” he asked.

“Yes, it is,” she said. “It’s the only way I could ever be with you.”

“Then I don’t need to read any of this,” he said.

He signed the contract.

The look on her face was all the reward he needed. Never before had he made her react like this. Meredith’s eyes widened, she gasped audibly and placed her hand over her mouth.

“You did it! I can’t believe you just did that. Oh, Alan, I’m so happy.”

“I’ve always been yours,” he said. “Thank you for letting me be a part of your life.”

----

Alan spent the next few days actually reading what he had agreed to and preparing for his new life. After they’d finished their dinner, he wasn’t allowed to see Meredith again until the date of the locking. He was strictly forbidden from having sex or masturbating until then, but Alan wouldn’t have dreamed of betraying Meredith like this anyway. He terminated the lease on his apartment and transferred ownership of his bank accounts and investments to her, and he began to pack his things, well, her things now. It was still difficult to believe he would really be moving in with her.

AlessiaSantana1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlessiaSantana1

When the day had come, he parked the moving truck in the hospital garage and went to find a Dr Hadfield. He was directed to a large office on the top floor, where he found a friendly, white-haired man in his sixties sitting behind a desk. The doctor’s occupation read as ‘Social Urologist’ on a silver sign propped up in front of him.

“You must be Alan.” The doctor shook his hand. “The legal submissive, right?”

“That’s right, doctor.”

“Ah yes, I’ve got your file right here. Getting more popular nowadays, this permanent chastity business. Seems really odd to me, but who am I to judge?”

Alan wondered if other submissives could possibly be as in love as he was. Would he be able to meet other couples like Meredith and himself? This doctor would have access to plenty of their names and addresses, but Alan knew doctors didn’t usually give out information like this. Oh well, he could always ask Meredith or try and find like-minded people on the internet.

“I know it must sound crazy to you,” he said. “Hell, it sounded crazy to me too at first, but I am in love, doctor, and that is all I know.”

“That I can understand.” Hadfield nodded. “As you’ve already given your informed consent by signing the contract, we can get straight to it. Please, come with me.”

The adjacent room looked white and sterile, rather than warm and friendly like the office, and had a metallic patient’s bed in one corner. Alan took off his clothing and lay down on his back, naked apart from his socks. In the last few days, his cock had grown rock hard every time he’d thought of Meredith, and he’d had to force it down with cold showers, ice cubes, and, once, with packaged frozen vegetables.

“I’m so sorry about this, doctor,” he said looking at his growing erection.

“That’s perfectly natural. Happens all the time. You’re thinking about her, aren’t you? Your dominant?”

“I can’t stop thinking about her.”

“That’s a good sign, I wager.” The doctor chuckled. “But it’s not helping now.”

And he pressed a cooling pack down on Alan’s manhood until it shrank and shrivelled. The chastity device looked a little different from the ones he had found on Google. It was made of a light, black metal and consisted mainly of a ring and a small cage for his penis. The locking mechanism was entirely internal and, once it shut, would be hidden and inaccessible from the outside.

The doctor, wearing gloves, pulled Alan’s cock and balls through the ring, carefully putting it in place. Alan knew it wasn’t an ordinary metal ring. He had been instructed to shave thoroughly, and he felt a tingling sensation when the doctor pressed the ring down on his skin. The device was releasing an advanced adhesive, which quickly seeped into Alan’s skin and bonded with it, effectively fusing the metal with Alan’s body. After a few minutes, the process was complete and although it appeared as if the ring were only resting lightly on top of Alan’s skin, he knew that now, only invasive surgery could remove it.

The rest of the device was a lot more ordinary. Alan himself placed the cage around his flaccid cock, squishing it a little, and with one loud, metallic click, the ring and the cage were connected, and Alan was permanently locked. He shifted uncomfortably for a moment as his penis strained against the metal, but it quickly gave up.

“All done?” Hadfield asked.

His gloved fingers prodded the metal and the surrounding flesh, then he pulled on the device, and Alan winced, but the ring and the cage remained securely attached to him.

“Excellent. Everything looks to be in order,” the doctor said. “Have fun with your newly locked genitals, and make sure to come in for a check-up at least every other year or whenever you experience any kind of trouble with your device.”

“Thank you, doctor, I-“

Alan wanted to try and find a way to express his gratitude when a knock at the office door interrupted him. The doctor smiled knowingly.

“Go to her,” he said.

Alan hastily pulled on his shirt and trousers and nearly stumbled over his own legs trying to get to the door. He pulled it open and saw her. Meredith. In jeans and a sweater. Dark lipstick accentuated her perfect smile. Love overcame Alan and, shortly afterward, pain. He doubled over as his cock tried to grow hard at the sight of this Goddess and the unyielding cage held it back.

“Aww, sweetie.” Meredith stroked his hair, and her touch brought happiness and more pain.

Dr Hadfield chuckled in the background.

“Don’t worry,” he said. “They’re often like this at first. He’ll get used to it.”

----

Alan stood in the kitchen and scrubbed the baking pan. He had to finish tidying up the kitchen before he could see Meredith, and he thought of her warm smile as he placed the pan on the drying rack. Afterward, he went to unload the dishwasher, walking with a spring in his step. Meredith had praised his lasagne today. Meticulously, he checked the floor and all the surfaces for crumbs or stains. A clean apartment was very important to Meredith, and only once he was certain that he had done a good job, he felt ready to go upstairs.

As he approached the bedroom door, he could hear laughter and moaning from behind the door. He knocked three times and waited. There was gasping, a muffled conversation, shuffling, and more laughter.

“Come in,” Meredith said.

Alan found her sitting in bed, leaning against a propped-up pillow, the blanket carefully pulled up to cover her breasts and genitals. A naked man was lying next to her, his hard cock twitching, as he kissed her neck playfully.

“Stephen!” Meredith giggled. “That tickles.”

Alan’s penis stiffened in its cage, and he welcomed the familiar pain. He took a deep breath to stop his legs from shaking.

“I’ve finished my chores,” he said.

“Well done, sweetheart,” Meredith said happily.

Her hair was a tangled mess and her cheeks were flushed with excitement.

“Good to see you, buddy.” Stephen looked up at him. “I’ve been taking great care of her.”

Alan recognised him as one of Meredith’s work colleagues. He was younger than Alan, slim and clean-shaven and athletic, and with a dazzling white smile.

Meredith shrieked. Under the blanket, Stephen’s hand had found her breast.

“Stop it,” she told him.

She made sure the blanket was still in place and turned back to Alan.

“Come here, and give me a kiss,” she ordered.

He walked towards the bed and bent down to kiss his love on her full lips. It tasted sticky and salty. It tasted of Stephen.

“You’ve been very good.” She brushed his hair gently with her hand. “Stephen is going to make me very happy tonight, and you may listen.”

“Thank you, Meredith. I love you.”

“Yes, you do.”

Alan left the room and closed the door behind him. He sat down right there and then, on the hard floor, his back against the bedroom door.

“Now where were we?” Meredith said.

And Alan listened to them fuck. He listened to them touch each other’s naked bodies. He could hear Meredith moan and whimper, and Stephen grunt with exertion and pleasure. Alan's Goddess begged and screamed when Stephen fucked her, and she came. She came again and again, and then they came together, and blood rushed into Alan’s locked-up cock, and there was pain and heat as it strained against the metal uselessly. Until it stopped and shrank again, and came to rest, limp and small and soft.

Meredith sighed deeply, and Alan knew she was smiling, and he was happy.

Published 
Written by oddlittledesires
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments