Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Journey into Cuckoldry - Three's Company

"The follow on from Journey into Cuckoldry - Twice Shy"

83
35 Comments 35
35.7k Views 35.7k
11.7k words 11.7k words
Famous Story
I woke suddenly the next morning as bright sunlight found a gap in the bedroom curtains and fell across my face. It was early. I blinked in the semi-darkness, rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling. I looked across at my wife Alice who was sleeping peacefully by my side. Her sweet face was turned towards me, her eyes closed, her body relaxed, deep in slumber.

Had it all really happened?

I looked closely at the lovely woman I had been married to for so many years. It was almost impossible to believe that merely hours ago she had actually begged another man to fuck her, bring her to the kind of orgasm I thought only existed in pornography and finally inseminate her unprotected body, as I, her husband, watched helplessly.

There were some clues to the extraordinary events that had occurred; her pretty face still bore traces of smudged make-up; her hair was still tousled and under the duvet she was naked, as was I. And of course the images indelibly printed on my mind were a kind of proof in themselves. I pondered the momentous change in our lives that had taken place.

I was a Cuckold. There was no point pretending any longer. A willing, happy Cuckold.

Carmen had seen it in me long before I realised it myself but now I understood what I was and what I wanted. And what I wanted was to watch my sweet, lovely wife being fucked to unbelievable orgasms by another man.

I played with the word in my mind. Cuck-old... Cuck-old... If you said it enough times it didn’t sound like an insult any more. A small thrill passed through me as I felt name beginning to fit me. Perhaps it always had!

The first time it had happened could have almost been laughed off as a drunken mishap on a hot summer’s evening where a little boisterous play between friends had gone a bit too far; awkward to deal with but in the end not marriage-threatening.

But after last night there could be no excuses. Spurred on by the she-devil Carmen, I had deliberately engineered circumstances in which my wife could be seduced by her husband Steve in front of me once again, while at the same time Alice had been trying to tempt me into letting them do exactly the same thing.

We had both been spectacularly successful.

I slipped out from under the duvet leaving Alice fast asleep and pulled on my bathrobe. I quietly picked up her discarded clothes and placed her heels in the closet before closing the bedroom door softly behind me.

The lounge curtains were still closed and the room dark when I entered. I drew them open to let the sunlight fill ‘the scene of the crime’. There was a strong aroma of stale sex which I inhaled deeply, feeling a thrill pass through my body as the memories of the previous evening returned even more vividly than before.

Alice’s rumpled dress was draped over the armchair. I added it to my pile of washing then looked around for her new bra, finding it under the edge of the sofa. As I picked it up I felt its silky softness on my fingers and imagined how her breasts must have felt encased in so wonderful a prison and what Steve’s fingers must have encountered as they caressed and released them.

It took some time to locate her thong but eventually I found it tucked behind one of the sofa cushions. It seemed too tiny and insubstantial to have covered such treasure. I slipped them into the pocket of my bathrobe instead of adding them to the washing.

A short while later the washing was in the laundry room, the kettle switched on and I returned to the lounge to seek out more evidence that should be removed before the children returned. Apart two wine glasses there was nothing untoward but as I passed the sofa I noticed a small but distinct stain on one of the cushions.

My heart pounded. It was the cushion Alice’s bottom had been on when Steve had brought her to that incredible orgasm before inseminating her - the same cushion on which I had added my own semen to the pool inside her as I enjoyed ‘sloppy seconds’, as Carmen put it.

I knelt and tentatively touched the mark. It was still slightly damp. I lowered my head and sniffed it - unmistakeably the smell of my lovely wife’s vulva immediately after her amazing climax. I sat back on my heels and stared, my head filling again with images of the previous night. Eventually I went back into the kitchen and returned with a bowl of hot soapy water and a cloth with which I tried to wash away the evidence of adultery that lay before me. After five minutes the whole cushion was wet but the dark patch still clearly visible. I cursed under my breath as I took the bowl away, hoping that all would be well when it eventually dried.

Then a mischievous thought occurred to me. Perhaps a long-lasting souvenir of last night would be a good thing after all, helping bring back memories of that wonderful evening. I chuckled at the wicked thought of our friends – maybe even Alice’s intimidating mother - sitting primly, drinking tea on the same cushion on which her innocent daughter had been thoroughly fucked by her lover and had loved every minute of it.

My reverie was broken by the sound of a lavatory flushing upstairs and a few moments later I felt a movement behind me. I turned to see my wife, also in a white bathrobe, standing watching me. I could tell immediately that there was something different about her. She had removed the last traces of smudged make-up from her slightly puffy face and run a brush through her still-tousled blonde hair but seemed somehow taller, stronger, more confident than before.

“Darling!” I smiled, turning towards her.

“Good morning to you too.” She smiled back at me as she crossed to the breakfast bar.

We kissed gently on the lips; her mouth soft and warm. “Are you ok today?” she asked me, her question seeming genuine. “Still happy with... with everything that happened?”

I smiled broadly back at her as she looked anxiously for reassurance – something I was happy to provide.

“I still can’t quite believe it happened but yes, I’m very happy,” I said, placing a large mug of tea in her hands. “How... how do you feel... now?”

“I’m soooo sooore...” She sighed, slightly embarrassed. “My body feels like I’ve been hit by a truck but...” I smiled and nodded encouragingly. “But last night was sooo good. Just amazing... Thank you sooo much, my sweet, sweet Cuckold!” She kissed me on the lips again.

I glowed with pleasure at the sound of my new title and the love in her voice as she used it; a title most men would find deeply insulting but to me felt... just right. Taking the mug in both hands, she took a long sip and a serene expression came over her face.

“I’m pleased you enjoyed it... Ali,” I said, using the pet name I had heard Steve use. “You looked so very, very beautiful – you always do, but especially so while you were with him... and afterwards... wow!”

A thought crossed my mind.

“Was the whole seduction thing just an act for my benefit?” I asked. Alice paused before replying.

“Not entirely. We really hadn’t done it before – apart from that first time in the car. I’ve never cheated on you behind your back. I suppose deep down I knew - unless you stopped us – that I wouldn’t put up much of a fight, but it wasn’t all a set-up.” The dreamy look came over her face once again.

“And my God! That man knows what to do! I couldn’t breathe... I thought I was going to die... I’ve never felt so incredibly, amazingly...”

I stared open mouthed at the woman I had thought I knew as she sat down on one of the high stools. She even moved more confidently this morning, more sexily, I thought.

“And you played the role of ‘Mister Cuckold’ so well,” she said, her eyes sparkling despite her tiredness. “That’s what Carmen calls you, isn’t it?” Her voice was warm and good humoured. “I suppose I’d better get used to it, though it sounds a little harsh.”

She paused a moment. “I suppose there are a few things we’ll have to get used to now,” she added enigmatically.

I waited for her to continue but she just sat looking vaguely in my direction.

“Come and sit here,” she said, indicating the stool across the breakfast bar from hers.

I brought my own mug and sat opposite her. Close up I could see the tiredness on her face and the pink flush on her chest which her incredible orgasm had left - fading quickly but still visible if you knew what it was. Her lips were a little swollen from too much kissing and, as I looked more closely, I saw two large love bites on her lower neck, mostly concealed by the robe’s collar but up close, very distinctive. I hadn’t noticed them when I had undressed her and put her to bed but now they were very obvious.

Another thrill passed through me at the thought that another man had physically marked my sweet wife as his, leaving an obvious sign of her infidelity that would last a good few days at least. I smiled and looked into her eyes, seeing to my delight a new, bright, confident sparkle in them – not much different from the one I had seen in Carmen’s so often.

“What happened last night was wonderful – you were wonderful,” she began, sounding almost as if she had prepared a speech. “And it’s great that it was something we both wanted and needed but...”

She drew in her breath, then placed her hands on mine and squeezed.

“Now I’ve had a taste of what things could be like, I can’t go back to where we were before. I just can’t!”

“You’re leaving me?” I asked, horrified, instinctively trying to pull my hands away but she held them tightly.

“No!” she almost shouted. “You’re a lovely caring husband and a good father. I really value that but...”

“But...”

“But you simply can’t give me what I need in bed. You’ve seen that for yourself now. I never dreamed that such pleasure existed and now I’ve experienced it, I know it has to be part of my life now. And part of yours too.”

“I know you want to see Steve again. You said as much last night and that’s alright with me, I told you...”

“I know and that’s really good, but there’s more to it than that...”

“Go on...” I urged, a strange feeling, part hope, part fear building inside me.

Alice paused, toying with her mug, not quite able to look me in the face.

“Well, it’s like this. I need to keep fucking Steve now, whatever it takes.” I sat back, amazed. Alice hardly ever swore. “Oh, I know he has Carmen and other girlfriends too; I’m not naive enough to think I’m his one true love. The only way I can have him is when he chooses to have me.”

“Golly, Ali...” I began but she cut me short.

“Please don’t call me Ali,” she said quietly but firmly. “It’s Steve’s special name for me.”

“Ok Darling. I’m sorry,” I mumbled, although the idea of another man having a special name for my sweet wife to use whenever he wanted her body made me shiver with excitement. “What does this mean for us though? How would things change?”

“I’m not entirely sure. Carmen was a bit vague but basically I become Steve’s girlfriend as well as your wife and you become, well a full time Cuckold.”

“Oh...kay,” I said uncertainly, very interested but a bit bemused. “But what does that mean about the way we live?”

“I guess we go on living together as we do now, except when it comes to sex,” she said, apparently unsure. “I think, when it comes to sex, you have to accept that I’m going to keep sleeping with Steve and that sex with him will always take priority over sex with you.”

“Will I... Will I still be able... to watch?” I asked hesitantly.

“Of course!” she assured me, smiling. “If you want to, that would be part of the whole Cuckold deal. But Carmen says if you want to be in the same room with us then there are a few rules.” She yawned and stretched. “Perhaps we should take the weekend to think it over before we pick the kids up tomorrow night – while we have a little time to ourselves.”

“Sounds a good idea,” I said. “But I’d need to understand things a bit better. These rules for instance...”

“Why don’t we get our New Best Friend to explain it? She seems to know everything! Why don’t you give her a call? We’re free all weekend now!”

She stood up and refilled her mug, then turned towards the door.

“I’m going for a bath now.” She laughed hollowly, gesturing to her groin. “I’ve still got ‘stuff’ all over me!”

The idea of my wife still having Steve and my semen on and in her body was very arousing, but suddenly a serious thought struck me.

“Alice?” I asked urgently. She stopped and turned. “What about... I mean you didn’t use protection and...”

“Oh yes,” she interrupted, her voice dreamy again. “That made the it that extra bit more exciting, didn’t it? The idea that I might actually get pregnant.” She stroked her tummy. “I suppose it was a bit stupid. I might even be pregnant now, I suppose.”

She looked at me as if expecting a reaction. I felt my cock pressing hard against the tight bathrobe as my mind span. Could she really have conceived already? Certainly she had spent the night on her back with a lot of Steve’s sperm inside her. I stared back into her face, then at her tummy. Alice giggled mischievously.

“It’s not my most fertile time and I’ll douche now. If I’m pregnant after that then I guess we’re having another baby!”

She turned to the door then stopped.

“Seriously though,” she said turning again to face me. “I’ll go to the doctor on Monday and go back on the pill. He knows you’ve had the snip so he’ll wonder why but of course he can’t tell anyone, can he?”

And with that, she left the room. A minute later I heard the bath running upstairs.

***

The rest of the day passed surprisingly normally. After breakfast I went for a run and did the laundry while Alice went to the gym as usual – well, perhaps for a little longer than usual. Around noon, I called Carmen on her mobile.

“Well good morning, Mister Cuckold,” she greeted me in a warm and friendly voice. “How’s your household this morning? How’s Hotwife Alice?”

It hadn’t actually occurred to me that, if I had acquired a new title, my formerly faithful wife might have acquired one too. I rather liked the idea – no, I really liked the idea.

I explained our conversation of that morning and to my delight, Carmen understood quickly and completely.

“It’s a big step for you both, but you’ve made the first moves and you’re both still happy, aren’t you?”

I had to agree. I certainly felt good about it and Alice had made it clear she wanted to continue.

“So what about the rules?” I asked. “We thought you might be able to help – if you don’t mind...”

Carmen laughed into her phone. “Mind? I’d love to help. After all, I’m kind of responsible for getting you this far.” She paused then continued. “How about I come round to see you both tomorrow before lunch? Steve will be playing golf and if you’re still making decisions his presence might be a bit... distracting, especially for Alice.”

And so it was agreed.

After lunch we went shopping in town, as usual – well, perhaps things were a little different. I noticed Alice taking just a little longer getting ready, and when we left the house her skirt was perhaps just a little shorter than she would usually wear for the shops, her top just a little tighter, her heels just a little higher?

As we walked through the crowded streets I found myself feeling unusually proud of the sexy woman by my side. Certainly a few more heads than usual turned to look at her as they passed. She had worn a scarf around her neck, presumably to hide the ‘hickeys’ but it often slipped, leaving them large and dark in full view – almost as if she wanted people to glimpse them. I found myself getting a thrill out of this too; complete strangers seeing how Steve had marked my wife as his as he had fucked her.

We split up for an hour and met back at the car with our purchases before going home. Later we telephoned the kids who predictably were being thoroughly spoilt by my parents. Alice made up a story about her mother which didn’t sound convincing to me but was easily accepted.

Later we went to the movies. As Alice got ready – again taking longer than usual – I noticed half a dozen pairs of her older, larger knickers and a couple of older bras in the rubbish bin. For someone careful with her clothes this was a surprise.

***

The following morning we were both excited about Carmen’s visit. Alice hadn’t wanted sex the previous evening, claiming still to be too sore from Steve’s onslaught on Friday night. Having witnessed it for myself, I could understand this but I did feel a bit frustrated with so much talk of sex ‘in the air’. After breakfast she went to the gym again for a full hour – twice in a weekend was very rare – and this time I went too. It seemed to be full of body-builder types on a Sunday morning. I’m no couch potato but they made me feel puny and insignificant.

Alice of course looked simply stunning in her Capri length tights and tight pink top, attracting attention from a large proportion of the men, even the much younger ones. Her whole bearing was sexier, more confident and I felt proud of her, wondering how many of them were imagining what she would be like in bed; wondering what it would be like to watch them finding out.

We returned home just in time for Carmen’s visit and were still in our gym clothes when the front doorbell rang. Alice let her in with a broad smile. True to form, Carmen exuded sex even on a Sunday morning, in tight jeans, knee length boots and a tight, low-cut top.

“So how’s the newest Hotwife in town?” she joked, kissing Alice on the cheek and hugging her.

“I’m fine,” she replied in a soft, demure voice, blushing deeply as Carmen moved towards me.

“And my favourite Cuckold.” She kissed me too and we went into the kitchen where I made us coffee.

“I wasn’t sure how welcome I’d be in this house,” she began. “I was so pleased when you called. I didn’t want our friendship to be ruined,” she said, looking primarily at me. “It seems I needn’t have worried.”

“I think you did us both a favour,” Alice replied on my behalf. “Even if you were a bit... underhand!” She laughed.

“I just had to do it,” Carmen continued. “I’ve never seen a couple so obviously born for the lifestyle. I’m so glad I was right.”

We sat at the kitchen table, sipping our coffee and chatting for a while. There was a surreal feeling in the air – all this normality when we all knew we were there to discuss how Carmen’s husband could continue to fuck my wife. Eventually the subject imposed itself upon us.

“So you want to know how to build this into your lives?” Carmen stated. We looked at each other, grinned and nodded.

“Well every couple is different, but there are a few things most have in common.” We sat attentively listening.

“Some couples...”

It went on for over an hour, Alice apparently hanging on Carmen’s every word. After a while I left them to talk in private, merely opening a second bottle of wine and leaving it between the two of them as I showered then made us all a light lunch.

When Carmen eventually returned home it was on foot – she was in no fit state to drive – and Alice needed an hour’s rest in bed to sober up but appeared very happy.

We collected our exhausted, excited kids from my parents that evening and had an early night.

***

The following week passed largely uneventfully. On Monday evening as we were getting ready for bed, I noticed a small paper bag in the bathroom cabinet.

“Did you get to the Doctor today?” I asked as casually as I could.

“Yes. I’ve got the first three months of pills. I’ve got to start just before my next period and then I won’t be safe for a couple of weeks,” Alice replied as she pulled a new, very short cotton nightie over her head and smoothed it over her hips. A thrill passed through me again.

“Did he say anything about... About why you needed them?”

Alice smiled, her eyes sparkling in that new, mischievous way I found so arousing.

“He said he wouldn’t ask me why I wanted them but that I must remember that they would only protect me against getting pregnant. He said I needed to take other measures to protect myself – and you – from STDs.

I looked at her open-mouthed. “What did he mean?”

“He meant he knew exactly why I need the pills and that I should use condoms whenever I have sex with someone else.”

She slipped into bed. I climbed in alongside her and turned out the light.

***

After a few days, Alice’s bite marks and hickeys had faded and no outward physical sign of what had happened remained but something inside had certainly changed. She was definitely more confident, definitely dressed more sexily, and was definitely noticed more by men when we were out. The clothes in her wardrobe began to change too and I noticed she shaved her legs and trimmed her bikini line more often.

Although I’m almost embarrassed to mention it, there was another little change that in one way kept her infidelity at the front of our minds, and in another made it more relaxed and acceptable to both of us.

We began calling each other new pet names based on those Carmen had christened us.

Alice became ‘Hotwife Alice’ or ‘Hottie’ to me; I became ‘Cucky-Boy’ to her. These were shortened to HA and CB when there was any possibility of the kids or anyone else overhearing, and of course in text messages and the like. It led to many secret smiles and furtive looks between us which seemed to bring us closer together in a strange way – quite the opposite one would expect from infidelity.

We made love twice during the week too; twice more than was usual for weekdays. Both occasions were good for me – the images of her orgasms with Steve vivid in my mind as I thrust into her, but there was no escaping the fact that Alice came nowhere near orgasm and made no attempt to fake it.

***

Ten days later, I was at work when my cellphone beeped. I was at a tricky point in a job so it took me a few minutes to look at the screen. When I did see it, I froze in amazement.

‘Hi CB. Carmen called. Steve wants to see me again. I thought dinner out Friday. You ok with that? HA xx’

Oh my God! It had happened! The first, properly arranged evening with the four of us! And so soon! I could feel my chest tighten with excitement as I replied.

‘OMG! R U sure it’s what u want? CB xx’

Her reply came almost instantly as if she had been waiting by the phone for my response.

‘Really sure CB. Wasn’t expecting so soon but cnt pick and chse when he has me. Just got to hav him inside me again. You saw what he cn do to me xx’

‘OK whatever u want. I luv u HA.’

‘I luv u too CB!’

Then an important thought occurred to me.

‘Will you be safe by then? xx’

‘Probably not but we’ve been lucky so far and I cant say no can I? xx’

At this point it truly dawned on me that someone else really did have first call on my wife’s body, ahead of me – possibly ahead of Alice herself.

If he wanted her on Friday, she would give herself to him on Friday and I would help it happen.

If she was still at risk of getting pregnant, then she would run that risk and I would help her run it.

Unease and arousal fought within me then my phone beeped one more time.

‘Hi CB. Carmen says u cn stay in room if u do as ur told. Does that help? xx’

Arousal won! My fingers trembled on the keys of my phone.

‘Where shall I book?’

***

For the next three days I found it difficult to think of anything other than our impending Friday ‘date’ and it was clear that Alice was equally distracted. I tried to concentrate on my work and on choosing a restaurant although food would of course be far from the focal point of the evening.

Alice arranged for the kids to be away on sleepovers to give us an empty house and on Thursday evening we went shopping after work to buy her a special outfit for her date. I felt especially keen that she looked her best – which was stunning – for the man I now confidently expected to take her to even higher levels of sexual arousal in front of me.

On Friday we were both full of nerves. I made several mistakes at work and had to apologise to clients several times. Alice found it difficult to concentrate too, as our text message exchanges proved.

‘Hi HA. Did u put champn in fridge b4 u left? I forgot – brain’s turned to mush. CB x’

‘Hi CB. Yes bt can’t think straight either. Very excited and very nervous. U still OK about it all? X’

‘Of course – can’t wait to see how high he takes u tonight xx’

She gave up on text speak.

‘That’s what scares me. I thought I was dying last time what will it be like now? I’m not used to losing control that much x’

‘Just let it happen and enjoy it. I’ll be there to look after you if you need me. Just go with the flow and let him take you as far as you can go... x’

‘CB you are amazing. I love you x’

Then a few moments later.

‘I’m still not really safe you do understand that don’t you? X’

I wasn’t sure whether to tell her that the possibility of her actually getting pregnant by Steve had been a major part of the excitement for me as I knew it had been for her.

‘If it happens it happens. We’ll deal with it. CB x’

***

Friday afternoon passed at a snail’s pace but eventually it reached five o’clock and I packed up to leave work. The house was empty when I arrived home which puzzled me a little. I went into the kitchen and put several more bottles of wine in the fridge, changed into casual clothes then began to tidy the house.

I had just changed the sheets on both our bed and the guest room bed when I heard a car in the driveway and moments later an excited Alice entered the hallway below.

“Hi CB!” she called cheerfully. “I’m back! They’re all settled for their sleepover...”

I quickly came downstairs to greet her.

“Hi, Hottie! How was your afternoon off? Wow!” I stopped in my tracks a few stairs up and stared. “Your hair looks amazing! You look amazing!”

And indeed she did in her tight jeans, loose shirt and boots. Her long, blonde hair looked positively golden and fell over her shoulders in soft loose waves. I grinned as it struck me just how much sexier she had become since her first encounter with Steve, and how that process had gathered momentum since her second thorough fucking only three weeks ago.

There was no denying it, my wife was hot! She seemed a little unsure.

“Is it okay? I took a couple of hours off and went to the beautician. What do you think?”

“It’s amazing Darling. It will knock Steve for six! What will you wear?”

Alice didn’t answer my last question. Instead she stated. “I had my legs waxed too.” She looked a little awkward at this which surprised me. “It’s so much smoother than shaving and I did want to be my best.” She continued as if trying to persuade me it was money well spent.

I already knew this and kissed her quickly on the lips. “Well it’s working on me, big time, Hottie.” To my surprise, she blushed. “You go and get dressed up while I open a bottle,” I told her as I watched her slim, firm bottom mounting the stairs.

After much debate, I had booked a table for four at our favourite Italian restaurant, the one with the dining terrace where Steve and Alice had ‘accidentally’ met and Carmen and I had watched from across the street as her plan to have her husband seduce my wife had started; the highly successful plan that had changed our lives, resulted in tonight’s dinner for four and, we hoped, amazing sex for at least two of us straight afterwards.

As I popped open a bottle of champagne and carefully filled two tall glasses, my mind was filled with excitement and memories of all that had happened in this house barely two weeks ago. I put some music on the CD player, drew the curtains, turned on low lighting and placed a little perfume in a saucer to make sure the room was fit for romance later in the evening then slowly climbed the stairs to our bedroom just in time to see my wife come out of the bathroom. I placed her glass in front of her mirror.

“You’d better get dressed,” I said, smiling broadly. “The table’s in less than an hour and we don’t want to keep the she-devil waiting!”

After showering and dressing myself, I helped Alice prepare for the evening, bringing first underwear – eventually choosing white stockings, panties, bra and suspender belt - then dresses from the closet for her to select from, then change her mind, then change it back again before finally settling on a tight fitting short red one that looked simply stunning as I laid it on the bed.

***

We were barely five minutes late arriving at the restaurant. I parked the car and we crossed the terrace to the main building, joining Steve and Carmen who were already at our table. Steve as usual looked film-star handsome in a powerful, rugged way in black trousers and shirt. Carmen looked the minx she was, also in black but with bright purple tights and matching necklace and scarf. I was also dressed darkly so Alice in her dazzling red dress positively shone in comparison. This seemed to make her uneasy at first but when both Steve and I told her how amazing she looked (and Carmen shot her a green-eyed glance) she started to relax and we all began to chat.

Looking back, I can’t quite believe how normally we all behaved, as if none of us had remembered what the plan for the evening actually was. I had shaken hands with Steve and kissed Carmen on the cheek and Alice had kissed both of them as she would have done a year ago before ‘all this’ happened.

The air of unreality lasted the whole evening. The food was, as usual superb, as was the wine with both Alice and Carmen getting slightly tipsy. There was more than the usual flirting between Steve and Alice, their fingers touching over the table slightly more than usual and I’m sure he was fondling her surreptitiously under it, but discreetly. The conversation was mostly normal too, talking about our kids, holidays, jobs and local issues so much that it wasn’t until we had finished our coffees, had paid the bill and were leaving the restaurant that Carmen whispered.

“Let’s let them go together in our car to get more in the mood. You can drive me, Mister Cuckold!”

That I realised that I really was about to watch my lovely wife getting fucked for a third time.

Alice smiled almost innocently at me as Steve opened the door of his sports car and she slipped demurely into the front passenger seat, trying unsuccessfully to prevent her short dress riding up and exposing a few tantalising inches of bare thigh above her stocking top.

I held the door open for Carmen whose smile was everything but innocent. She cupped my groin with her right hand as she lowered herself into the front seat of my MPV.

“No mirrors for you tonight, Mister Cuckold.

IvannisAkeers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvannisAkeers

You get to see it all first hand – if you behave yourself! Excited?” She squeezed my hardening cock again. “Yes, I can see you are…”

We followed Steve’s car to our house. Traffic was light so for most of the time we were directly behind them and could see their heads in silhouette through their back window. From their eager, energetic movements it was clear that they were enjoying each other’s company, laughing and joking and occasionally kissing on the lips, their heads with mouths touching clearly visible through the window in the evening light. I could see Steve’s arm reaching over towards my wife’s lower body as he drove one-handed and wished hard I could see what his fingers were doing to her.

“She’s always enjoyed being fingered, hasn’t she?” Carmen continued as we turned left and onto the bridge over the river, a romantic spot for young lovers to walk. “She’s probably hitched up her dress and slipped her knickers down to her knees for him.” She paused. “His finger is probably sliding up and down her slit right now, Mister Cuckold…” I looked straight ahead at the car in front. Steve’ arm was certainly still extended, his hand still in the area of my wife’s upper thighs. “She’s probably soaking wet by now… Probably can’t wait to have him inside her… again… fucking her… Mister… Cuckold!”

She squeezed my erection again, hard. Carmen’s cruelty was perfectly judged and perfectly timed, her last words falling on my tormented ears just as Steve pulled his car up outside our house. I swung my MPV around his sports car and into the driveway as he opened his door and climbed out, running round to the passenger side to open the door for Alice. I watched as she wriggled herself out of the low–riding vehicle, surreptitiously adjusting both her knickers and the hem of her dress before crossing the pavement towards our house, her hand in Steve’s.

The house was warm and romantic as I had intended. We moved quickly through to the lounge where all the action had taken place the last time Steve had seduced my wife as I watched. The candles still burned, the soft lights glowed and the air was slightly perfumed with Alice’s favourite scent. A better atmosphere for seduction I couldn’t imagine.

Something must indeed have happened in the car because Alice stood very close by Steve’s side, their fingertips entwined like two teenagers as I poured four tall glasses of champagne and handed them round. Their bodies kept accidentally touching as we clinked our glasses then sipped the bright bubbly liquid and chatted, still unconsciously pretending we didn’t all know full well what was supposed to happen next.

On top of the wine we had drunk during the meal, both girls were quite noticeably tipsy and by the time the first glass had slipped smoothly down, Carmen at least was a little unsteady as we moved over to the sofa and soft chairs. The two lovers were still holding hands in a romantic way that made my chest ache - even Carmen seemed a little fazed by their obvious closeness.

Alice and Steve automatically sat close together on the sofa while Carmen and I chose comfy armchairs. I opened the box of chocolates that stood on the low coffee table and Carmen passed them round while I refilled the glasses and opened another bottle.

As we talked a little longer, I noticed Steve’s hand leave Alice’s and rest on her thigh. Her first reaction was to look embarrassed and put her hand on his to prevent it, but then she seemed to consciously force herself to let it happen. I smiled inwardly and exchanged glances with Carmen who had also noticed the progress.

A few minutes later his fingers had lifted her dress higher so that the bare skin between her stocking-tops and panties was visible and he was stroking her skin. This time my wife did put her hand on his. Carmen looked at me and nodded.

“Shall we make some more coffee?” she asked, her eyes bright and meaningful, offering me her hand.

I took the hint, took her hand and let her lead me into the kitchen where she filled the kettle noisily and plugged it in, leaving the two love-birds alone in the lounge.

“She’s feeling awkward in front of you," Carmen said in a low voice, her hot sexy body close to mine. “She’s not sure how to start things off so let’s leave them alone for a bit.”

“But she did say I could be there and…” I protested.

“Oh don’t worry, Mister Cuckold, you’ll be ‘in at the kill’. They just need a little private time to get warmed up.”

Then she took me by surprise by kissing me lingeringly on the lips, her dark eyes aflame; her hand on my groin.

“I love this part," she said. “The chase! Like watching a tiger stalking its prey. I love it when he makes a new conquest – best of all when I watch him turn a reluctant, faithful wife into a sex-crazy slut.” She squeezed my groin hard.

“Of course you two are old conquests now but there’s something about sweet innocent little Alice that makes it seem like he’s seducing her for the first time all over again!” she mused, stroking my chest with her index finger as she spoke.

“If things were different this would be a good time for you and me to get acquainted too,” she said, teasingly though I knew she wasn’t really interested in a sexual liaison with me. “As I recall you were pretty good with your fingers all those months ago in that car of yours.”

She took my hand and placed my palm on her pubic bone, my fingers pointing down between her thighs. I could feel the heat of her body through the material of her clothes as she forced middle finger into her dress-covered slit before laughing out loud.

“Don’t worry, I won’t force you!” She smiled, moving a little back and releasing my hand. “It’s coffee not cunt we’re in here for!” The crudeness of her words took me by surprise but her unsteadiness as she began to make the coffee – fumbling for the spoon and the cafetiere made me realise just how tipsy she was.

I let her get on with the coffee in silence; her full, sexy figure making me wonder what it really would be like if she ever followed through on one of her teases. When the drinks were ready I quietly took the tray from her and moved towards the door.

“Do you think they’ve had long enough on their own?” I asked, pausing in the doorway. Carmen made a show of looking at her watch before replying.

“He’s a smooth operator and she’s a pushover! I’d say they should be well on the way by now!” She led me through the kitchen door, across the hall and back into the lounge.

However tipsy she might have been, Carmen’s prediction was quite right. Left to his own devices Steve had made huge progress with my wife to the extent that, when we entered, they were laying down on the sofa in full passionate embrace. They barely noticed us, still less the tray of drinks I placed on the low table next to them. Carmen returned silently in her armchair while I dimmed the lights yet further before pulling my chair close to Carmen’s and watching the action taking place.

Steve was still clothed, though he had kicked off his shoes. In contrast, my wife’s dress had been raised until it was bunched around her waist. Her long, slim stocking-clad legs were crudely parted and we returned just in time to see Steve plunge his hand deep inside her tiny panties as his mouth latched firmly on her long smooth neck. She moaned aloud, her eyes closed as he kissed and nibbled her soft skin eagerly, submitting herself totally to the large dark hickey that would unquestionably be left behind, marking her as the fallen woman she now was.

His hand was lithe and active in her panties too and moments later, from the bucking of her body against his palm, I guessed that at least one of his fingers was buried deep inside her vagina, seeking her g-spot - and close to finding it too, if the noises emanating from her mouth were anything to go by.

The top of her dress had been unfastened and lowered to her waist to meet its lifted hem so the whole expensive creation looked like a thick red belt around her navel. Her bra had simply been flipped up until her breasts were fully exposed and he began to give her mouth, globes and hardening nipples equal attention with his teeth and tongue as his fingers worked her vulva below, sucking the flesh of her breasts into his mouth holding it and releasing it as my wife’s fingers stroked his hair and back.

Suddenly I saw Steve’s strong forearm flex and he drove his fingers even more firmly into Alice’s vagina, lifting her slightly from the cushion, her body writhing under his assault. Exactly what his fingers were doing within her was hidden from me but the results were immediate.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Alice let out a series of surprised short, sharp exclamations in time with the thrust of his fingers, building quickly until her head rose, her eyes flew open wide, her tummy contracted in spasm and she had a loud, sudden climax right before my eyes.

"Aaaaaaaaaah!"

Her arms flew up around Steve’s neck and her legs flopped sideways as if to give his strong hands easier access to her private places as her orgasm rolled over her. Barely ten feet away, I could hear her ecstatic cries clearly, see the muscles of her body tense and to my surprise and incredible arousal, actually smell her juices flowing as his fingers on her g-spot kept her at the peak of orgasm.

I looked to my right to see Carmen staring at me with a knowing grin on her face. She raised a single finger and made a ‘tick’ gesture as if to mark ‘orgasm number one’ on a chalkboard.

Eventually satisfied with his handiwork, Steve gently removed his fingers from Alice’s vagina and the pulsing of her body waned. They kissed on the lips for a long time; active tongues deeply entwined; my wife’s arms wrapped around him, her hands stroking her lover’s back and running through his hair in gestures of both love and lust, while Steve’s fingers toyed with her small firm breasts, teasing the hard nipples.

“Blow job next!” whispered Carmen.

I turned back to see Steve rising from my wife’s body and deftly unfastening his belt with one hand, flicking open the clasp and lowering his zipper. Alice immediately reached up and grabbed his waistband, pulling both his trousers and shorts down to his thighs. His erection burst, thick and strong, merely inches from her face, making her recoil in surprise. Steve stood back and kicked off his clothes, leaving himself naked from the waist down then quickly returned to the sofa and, lifting his left leg, knelt straddling Alice’s upper body, leaning forward so that his huge cock was merely inches from her face.

“It’ll get even bigger before he sticks it in you, little goody-goody Alice!” Carmen chuckled beside me.

To my surprise, I saw that Carmen had quietly raised her own dress to her waist and was in the process of wriggling her purple tights down her thighs, along with the black panties beneath. She looked me in the eye.

“He’s really big tonight. Just look at it! Little Alice isn’t going to know what hit her!”

I stared first at Carmen, then back at my wife who had opened her mouth wide to receive the huge cock that loomed above her.

“Time to get naked, Mister Cuckold!” Carmen hissed, slipping her tights and panties right off before peeling her dress up and over her head. Seconds later her bra joined her dress on the floor and her rich, full breasts burst free, her large nipples dark in the soft light and hardening. I wriggled out of my trousers, shorts and socks and almost threw my shirt aside, my eyes flitting between my half naked wife who was now sucking hard on Steve’s cock and Carmen’s voluptuous body so close to mine.

“Strip her!” Carmen hissed.

“What?”

“While she’s sucking him, strip her!”

Unsure and entirely naked, I could only do what the she-devil commanded. Tentatively and on my knees, I crossed from my chair to the sofa where Steve leaned over my wife’s chest, his cock deep in her mouth, thrusting slowly and gently in and out of her beautiful face. Alice’s long legs were moving slightly behind his back as she licked and sucked the huge cock that would surely soon penetrate her.

I looked back at Carmen who made hurried, impatient gestures at me. I nodded and, hoping desperately I was doing the right thing, grasped the sides of my wife’s panties, slid them down her legs and over her ankles before tossing them towards where Carmen was now kneeling on the rug. Alice clearly felt something happening because at first she closed her knees to try and prevent me exposing her vulva but then almost immediately gave up all resistance and her panties were mine.

A little careful fumbling later and her heels, stockings and suspender belt joined her panties on the floor, leaving her entirely naked from the waist down. Her vulva glistened with her secretions and smelt pungently of her recent climax.

I inhaled deeply then leaned closer and planted a single slow kiss on her damp pubic mound, smelling and tasting the juices that covered it. I heard a muffled sound of surprise over the slurping noises coming from beyond Steve’s body and her legs closed momentarily on my head before releasing me.

My tongue passed over my lips as I looked back to where Carmen was waiting, my wife’s discarded panties in her hands. She leaned forward and hissed at me.

“Lick her, Mister Cuckold!”

I pulled a puzzled face.

“Lick her cunt! Get her nice and wet for Steve’s cock!”

Although I hated her crude language, I really loved the idea and turned my head back to my wife’s sticky crotch. Her hips were gyrating gently in time with Steve’s slow thrusts into her mouth. I lowered my face again to her beautiful vulva and began to lick.

As my tongue took its first long, slow lap from the base of her slit right up to her clitoris, Alice let out a low moan, Steve’s cock in her mouth muffling her voice. I lapped again and was rewarded with another moan and Steve’s voice whispering.

“That’s it Ali! Cum for me again. I want you hot and wet!”

Hearing him use his special pet name for my wife sent a thrill of excitement through me. I licked her again, this time a bolder, stronger stroke along her left labia before descending down the right side then thrusting my pointed tongue deep into her vagina.

The smell and taste were intoxicating, surrounded by the heady aroma of a beautiful, sexy woman in increasing heat. I drove my tongue into her again and her hips writhed beneath my touch. Again and again I licked her lips and delved into her body, feeling her lubrication seeping into her vagina and my mouth, lost in arousal as her hips began to gyrate against my face.

Finally I gave her one last long lick from bottom to top before turning my attention to her clitoris, knowing how sensitive it was and how easily it made her cum. I ran the flat of my tongue firmly over her it; unfamiliarly large and swollen, hard under my touch. Alice’s gyrations stopped and her legs clamped hard on my head.

I ran the tip of my tongue along its underside. She gasped, almost choking on Steve’s cock as I began a series of firm licks and jabs over, around and especially underneath her clit making her buck hard against my face. Her juices were flowing freely now and her hips ground against me, making my face sore.

Her legs began to thrash, one now over my shoulder, the other hanging loosely on the floor. She clamped my head again, grunting loudly against Steve’s cock as a climax shook her body. I licked again and another bolt hit her, the taste of her vulva changing as she came.

“That’s enough now...” Came a soft voice from immediately behind me. “It’s time she was fucked! She’s ready!”

I slowly pulled my head away from my wife’s groin, turned and saw that Carmen was kneeling close by me and had been watching my performance closely. Her right hand was deep between her naked thighs; she had clearly been fingering herself.

I nodded obediently, shuffling back as Steve dismounted my wife’s chest. His cock, bold and erect was darker in colour and glistened with Alice’s saliva.

“You might want these!” Carmen said, taking my wife’s discarded panties and wrapping them loosely around my own erection. My hand instinctively went to meet hers in my groin and I grasped the warm damp satin-covered shaft I found there.

Above us, I saw Steve bend over Alice’s upper body and, gently taking her by the hands, draw her carefully off the sofa onto the rug and onto her knees. Her arms rested on the seat cushion, her damp puffy vulva pointing directly towards where Carmen and I knelt. Her chest was flushed pink as she allowed herself to be manipulated like a doll, red dress still bunched around her waist, bra still high above her breasts.

Steve quickly moved behind her, spreading her knees wide with his, then with his right hand placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her vagina. Carmen and I shuffled round, one right, one left, to get a better view as he parted my wife’s inner lips and pushed his head half way into her opening.

He paused, her labia stretched around his dark, swollen head and I heard my wife’s voice almost whimpering.

“Please... don’t tease me... Steve.... please.”

“Please what, Ali?” He asked her in a low but commanding voice.

“Please.. do it, Steve... do it.”

“Do what, Ali?” He hissed.

My wife paused slightly then in a choked voice growled back.

“Fuck me, Steve. Fuck me PLEASE!!!”

“That’s my girl, Ali!” he said then turned towards his wife Carmen.

“Fuck her, Steve!” Carmen she immediately called.

Then he turned to me. I suddenly realised I didn’t want to be asked the question – I wanted him to take her whether or not I gave my consent. I wanted him to dominate me the way he was dominating her.

“Please Steve,” I heard Alice’s voice pleading and knew what I had to do.

“Fuck her, Steve!” I half shouted.

The room was filled with Alice’s squeal as Steve drove himself roughly into her vagina, her voice loud, surprised, part in pain, part pleasure but totally arousing. His body collided with her smooth firm buttocks, driving her golden head along the cushion as his cock was rammed its full length into her. He paused, buried deep within her body then placed his hands on her slim waist and pulled back.

“How was that, Ali!” he whispered. The only response was a small whimper.

And then he began to fuck her properly, mounting her from behind like a dog, the room full of wet slapping noises as his upper thighs collided repeatedly with her buttocks. She moaned, panted, squealed some more as he thrust in and out of her increasingly helpless body.

I began unconsciously to masturbate on my knees, Alice’s panties wrapped around my extra-hard erection. Beside me, also on her knees, Carmen was fingering herself wildly too, her body bucking hard against her hand.

Steve reached forwards, his cock still deep in Alice’s vagina, and pulled her arms back, swivelling her around and lowering her until she was lay full length on the rug, still impaled on his shaft. He lowered his body onto hers, parted her unresisting legs and began to thrust into her vagina from a new, low angle. Alice immediately began to pant and choke with increasing arousal

“It’s an amazing position,” Carmen hissed, her fingers still working between her spread thighs. “He’s right on her g-spot. She’ll cum for certain now!”

And right on cue, Alice began to make the now familiar sounds of a building climax. The position was clearly awkward for Steve because he began to grunt and his thrusts were erratic but the effect on Alice was fast and thorough. Within a minute unfamiliar short, high pitched yelps were coming from her mouth and her head was thrashing first left, then right as he pounded her buttocks mercilessly, pressing her hips hard into the rug’s rough surface.

“Oooooh! Oooooh!”

A minute later her voice turned into a strange, almost sing-song moan as his thrusting quickened and the first mild wave of orgasm washed over her, making her body shake beneath his.

My hand on my cock was working overtime but I stayed just the right side of ejaculation as I watched, heard and smelled my wife’s orgasm at this amazing man’s hands. Beside me, Carmen was just reaching her own first climax in time with Alice’s. I could smell her climactic juices too, strong and musky, quite unlike my wife’s and my head span further.

“Oh God! Oh God!” Alice’s voice, drunk and distorted from the increasing power of her orgasm filled the room.

“Cum for me, Ali!” Steve whispered in her ear, bending low over her back as he his body hammered into hers.

“Yes...yes...yes... Ooooooh Godddddddd!”

Alice’s body was racked by a massive wave of pleasure, her head rising backwards, her arms and shoulders tight in spasm. I had never seen her so out of control before, but still Steve had more to offer.

“Shall I cum in you now, Ali!” I heard him ask hoarsely, but Alice was beyond coherent reply. “I think it’s time, don’t you?”

Steve dexterously manoeuvred my wife into a position I had only seen in porn films; his thrusts slowed and stopped and he knelt up between her spread legs, pulling his cock from her vagina as he moved. It stood nobly erect still, wet and now an angry dark red in colour. Then he somehow flipped her limp body over onto her back, took one of her legs in each hand and lifted them roughly towards her face so that her buttocks and vulva were totally and utterly exposed.

“Help me!” he hissed at me.

“Quickly!” Carmen urged and I shuffled forward, instinctively knowing what to do. Kneeling next to Steve, I took Alice’s left leg in my hands and held it while he positioned his cock at her entrance. My face was no more than twelve inches away from her obscenely exposed vulva as his head parted her lips once again and prepared to penetrate her.

His erection in place, Steve placed his free hand back on Alice’s leg, I released my grip and without ceremony he thrust himself violently into her.

She screamed. Loud. He pulled back and thrust again. She screamed again, her arms thrashing about. I grabbed her hand and she gripped mine as tightly as she had done when giving birth to our first child, partly in pain, partly in fear but now mostly uncontrollable pleasure.

And then Steve began to fuck her again, pressing her knees high up into her shoulders and face, her buttocks and vulva totally exposed and vulnerable as his body slammed into hers. Alice came again and again, her fingernails digging into my skin as her arousal reached new heights. With my free hand I tried to masturbate in time with Steve’s thrusts but kept having to keep my balance as my wife’s body thrashed about in orgasm.

“Pleeaaseee,” I finally heard her beg. “Enough.... please.... too much...”

“Okay, Ali,” Steve replied. “It’s time for me to cum too...”

He began to quicken his pace, his thrusts becoming shorter and sharper. Alice began to whimper and climax again, but this time it seemed almost more painful than pleasurable.

“Please... hurry... so tired....” She slurred her words badly now.

In response Steve began to thrust wildly in rapid short rabbit-thrusts, his hips almost a blur.

“mmmmmMMMMMMM” His moan grew louder and louder.

“ooooooOOOOOOHHHHH Ali I’m cummmmingggg!” he croaked.

And then, barely two feet from my watching eyes, he began to ejaculate inside my wife’s spent body, his short erratic thrusts accompanied by low moans and grunts from his own mouth and desperate gasps from Alice as his semen finally began to spurt into her.

Her hand gripped mine more tightly than ever as her body, legs rocked right back by his weight, knees in her face, began helplessly to receive his seed and I heard the unmistakeable sounds of Carmen bringing herself to another climax close by.

There was a strange silence, broken only by the sound of heavy breathing from at least three of the room’s occupants as we slowly recovered our senses.

Panting deeply, beads of sweat of his back, Steve gently pulled his softening cock from Alice’s loose, messy vagina and released her legs which she immediately lowered to the floor, her thighs spread grotesquely wide, her vagina gaping open, dark and damp.

Steve turned to me and smiled.

“I think she needs you now.”

He shuffled down the rug until he reached Carmen, kissed her, stood up and looked down on his conquest. On my knees, I looked up at the handsome face and masculine body my wife so craved. His thick cock hung limply between his legs, swollen, red and angry and still rather intimidating, level with my face.

I turned to my wife. Alice’s head was lolling back on the rug, her eyes were closed, her blonde hair fanned out like a halo, her arms lifeless on the floor, palms upwards. Her thighs were spread wide open but her heels were close together, knees bent, in almost a frog-like position. Her vulva glistened with her juices and Steve’s copious semen.

It was a scene of devastation – certainly one of Total Conquest. My wife’s body had been completely and utterly taken by this man, right in front of me. His rich semen was even now swimming within her probably unprotected vagina and womb. The evidence was before my amazed eyes. I shuffled forwards. Alice half opened her eyes and smiled at me, then closed them again.

I moved closer still, seeing the darkening patches on her neck and breasts where Steve’s mouth had bitten and sucked them. The hickeys would be large and dark this time. I unfastened her tangled bra and slid it off, then bent over and kissed her left nipple gently, then its right companion, then in the crease between her firm globes. She tasted of salt.

I wriggled her out of the bunched knot that her red dress had become then planted a long line of tiny kisses from her breasts towards her belly button, tasting its salty contents with the tip of my tongue and feeling the heat from her spent body against my chest.

I moved downwards towards her freshly-fucked vulva where small streaks of stickiness criss-crossed her lower belly and spread down into her groin, growing in size and dampness as they got closer to her red, puffy slit. Tentatively, I put out my tongue and reached for the uppermost dampness on her soft, pale skin.

As my tongue touched the first small sticky patch, Alice gasped. I looked up into her dreamy face.

“It tickles.” She giggled. I breathed hot air onto her soft, smooth skin and felt her shudder again. Then I licked the stickiness away with one long stroke of my tongue. Alice gasped again and I felt a small wave of warm, sex-infused aroma fill my head. Before it could subside, I found a second patch and licked that, the smell and taste of their sex filling my mouth. I found another, then another before finally taking the plunge and pressing my open mouth hard against my wife’s swollen sticky, semen-encrusted vulva and plunged my tongue into her loose vagina.

It was as if I had taken a mind-altering drug, or was drunk for the first time. What felt like a tidal wave, but could only have been a teaspoon of the heady blend of Steve’s semen and Alice’s secretions filled my mouth. The powerful aroma filled my nostrils, working its way into my chest and of course, my fuddled mind. My head, surrounded by smooth, tanned thighs rising on either side and her wet, sticky vulva pressed hard against my face, reeled with sexual overload.

Without thinking, I slipped one hand under each soft smooth buttock and raised her flowing cup to my lips as I drove my tongue as deep as it would go into her body. Above me, Alice flinched but I was beyond stopping now. I pressed my nose hard against her clitoris, parting the upper part of her slit with its tip and feeling the stickiness spreading across my face. I lapped firmly, first along her left labia, then her right, as if seeking out every last drop of the precious fluids.

Something dripped down my chin as Alice’s thighs closed on my head but I just kept on licking her puffy lips, plunging into her vagina and tickling her clitoris with the tip of my tongue until to my astonishment and utter delight she climaxed all around me for one final time and my eager mouth was rewarded with a brand new wave of her juices, fresh from her vulva and powerfully scented.

Eventually she cried softly.

“No more... please... enough...”

Her thighs fell away from my head and her body slumped back on the rug, limp and utterly spent.

I sat back on my heels and looked at the woman I loved, now merely a ragdoll on the rug, her arms and legs splayed helplessly apart. I moved between her open thighs, erection in hand, ready to add my semen to the extraordinary mix within her but some reason, paused. After all they had just done and we had just done, forcing my body into hers suddenly seemed unnecessary. My cock stood firm, rigid, erect and ready to do its duty but this time I didn’t feel the need to claim her as mine after all.

Was this the ultimate act of submission? Knowing that my wife’s sweet body was full of another man’s seed, unprotected, unsafe and with pregnancy a real possibility? And yet not feeling driven to try and force my own seed ahead of his? Willing to sit back and let nature take its course?

I felt a strange feeling of serenity pass over me and for a very brief time actually wanted to see Alice’s belly swell for a third time in her life, but with Steve’s baby growing within her, utterly and demonstrably his.

I was brought out of my reverie by a series of loud, fast banging noises from the bedroom above, accompanied by short, sharp squeals of ecstasy from Carmen as, no doubt, Steve made at least as good a job of fucking her as her had just done to my wife. I shook my head to clear my mind of the absurd picture it had just presented and knelt alongside Alice. Her eyes were closed.

“How are you?” I whispered.

“Mmmm?” she replied, her voice still sounding drunk.

“Shall I take you to bed?” I asked softly. She opened her eyes, smiled and nodded.

Feeling very grateful for the time I had spent in the gym, I slipped my arms under her limp body and, lifting her gently, carried her upstairs to our bedroom.

“We’ll clean you up in the morning,” I whispered, pulling the duvet over her unresponsive frame as she rolled onto her left side and fell soundly asleep as I looked adoringly at her exhausted, well used body.

The banging noises and gasps of ecstasy coming from the guest room reached a loud climax as I dealt swiftly with my remaining erection alongside my sleeping wife in the silence that followed. It was a surprisingly intense experience with my head full of images – first of her womb alive with Steve’s sperm then of a pregnant Alice walking down the streets, meeting our families and friends with her belly swollen with his child.

When my spermless semen had left my body in a wave of my own pleasure, I cleaned myself up, pulled my bathrobe around me and went out onto the landing where Steve and Carmen were adjusting their clothes.

“Would you like a shower?” I asked. You’re welcome to stay the night.”

Steve smiled and thanked me but politely declined.

“I think someone else needs to get to her own bed too!” He laughed, nodding at Carmen whose face and chest were flushed bright pink and whose eyes were clearly having difficulty focussing as she held his hand tightly, leaning slightly against his strong frame. “There’s something about the two of you that really gets to her...”

I smiled and led them to the front door. I kissed Carmen on the cheek.

“Thank you for... well, for everything, I suppose!” I said, meaning every word. “You’ve changed our lives.”

She kissed me on the lips then Steve and I shook hands with only a small amount of awkwardness. What do you say to the man who has just given your wife the orgasm of her life and might just have knocked her up?

“Thanks for...” Was all I could come out with. It was enough.

“It was a pleasure,” was his brief reply, smiling broadly.

“Goodnight!” I said. “See you soon?”

Steve smiled conspiratorially. “I hope so. You’ve got a very special girl there!”

“I know,” I agreed. “And so do you!” He smiled at Carmen who looked nearly as well-fucked and fuddled as my own wife then smiling, led her out into the night.

The front door closed on an extraordinary evening. As I tidied up in the kitchen and dining room, I felt the stickiness on my face drying, my nose and mouth still very much full of the flavour and aroma of passionate sex.

Before climbing into bed I reluctantly washed my face in the bathroom then joined Alice under the duvet and fell quickly and happily asleep, wondering what the morning would bring.

Published 
Written by JennyGently
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments