Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting a Cuckold hot wife

"blow job swallow and share"

24
6 Comments 6
28.2k Views 28.2k
634 words 634 words
I met Anne on an online hook up site. Finding out we are both in an open relationship raised our excitement level instantly. After getting acquainted via emails we decided to meet in the flesh.

I met her at a local bar in a seedy end of town. I grabbed us a booth out of the way in the corner. She showed up in a white leather jacket a pair of skin tight yoga pants and high heel boots that came up to her knee.

We could both feel the physical attraction between us. Our eyes locked a couple of times and her body language was open and inviting.

"Why don't you put your feet on my lap so I can remove your boots" I requested.

She looked surprised but did as I asked.

"That's quite the shit eating grin you have," she commented as I slowly removed her boots so as not to be noticed.

Rubbing my half hard cock with her feet, we talked about how her husband is fine with her sleeping with other men. She told me how she was once tied naked to a bed, and blind folded with headphones on. Her lover left the room, upon his return she sensed the touch of someone new. She felt a woman's breath between her legs. Then a strange cock in her mouth. He had brought another couple to her, and she told me with feverish enthusiasm how much she enjoyed it.

It was only supposed to be a quick meeting between the two of us, so I was running out of time and needed to be on my way, but not before I invited her into my car to make out a little. She only hesitated a second. We drove to the back of the parking lot and I kissed her. As I reached into her jacket to squeeze her nipples. Her hand found my lap and she felt my stiffening cock.
 
Undoing my fly, I put my hand on her head hoping to just have her suck it a little.

Betty_M00n
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Betty_M00n

She obliged and quickly began working my shaft like a pro. Her skill was unparalleled. The way she moved her hand in perfect unison with her warm mouth was intoxicating. She was almost able to deep throat my entire 7-inch dick, and moved seamlessly between strokes. I told her I was going to blow my load. She didn't slow down, I knew she would take it like a champ. I erupted four volleys of jizz in her wanting mouth and she hungrily stayed down on me until I was empty and limp.

She removed her mouth from my flaccid member and came up to kiss me. Not something I have done before. Her tongue tasted warm and salty from my seed. She kissed me hard and when she pulled away, asked if I liked to taste my cum? Truth be told I did not hate it.

We said good bye and went our separate ways. We have only been in touch through email and have not been able to hook up again. I asked her recently what happened when she got home that night. Did she tell her hubby?

She replied as follows:

Yes, it was an exciting time when I got home that night.
Hubby was not expecting that anything had happened between us.
When I told him how I sucked your cock in the parking lot, he thought that
was very exciting. The fact that we shared your come, also got him very hard.

I had him lick my pussy in order to allow me to have an orgasm after, reliving our first meeting.

He was very obedient as I described our encounter. No, he was not allowed to come.

I cannot wait to meet her again.

Published 
Written by MrJackmehoff
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments