Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memoirs Of A Bull - Part III

"My cuckolding of Jim takes hold as I learn the art of humiliation"

28
12 Comments 12
24.1k Views 24.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words
I had a few errands in town and I took care of those before going back home. I was missing Mary already. It had been a long time since I felt this way about another woman before. It wasn’t just the sex; exciting as it was. She had a warmth about her as well. I knew that I had to curtail those feelings.

I had been down that road before with another married woman that I had been fucking on a regular basis. She was beginning to feel the same way and after a good heart to heart one afternoon we agreed to end it. There were children involved as well as a large family business. It would have been messy for her to leave him for another man and there was the fact that we may not have lasted. Affairs are one thing, but uprooting your life for another relationship can have disastrous consequences.

I settled down to some research on cuckolding. I was amazed at the number of websites dedicated to it. I was also amazed at the number of dating sites dedicated to it as well. I browsed some of them and was astounded at the number of men who were looking for other males to share their wives or girlfriends with. Of course, I was aware that many of them may not be genuine; some were obviously fantasists and some fakes but there would be many of them who were genuine. In some ways it was frightening.

As I started to get into the psyche of those males I began to realize that most of them genuinely loved their wives; worshipped them in fact, but there was some fatal flaw inside that made them want to share. It seemed to be a form of masochism. They loved their wives; suffered the extreme pains of jealousy and yet got some form of sexual excitement from seeing their wives make love with other men.

I found it hard to understand but I could now see things through Jim’s eyes. He loved Mary, that was obvious, but he had got enjoyment from me fucking her. I also began to wonder just how far this humiliation would take him. There were some extremes in the humiliation of the cuckold. Some husbands liked to dress up in women’s clothing while their wives were with another man; some liked to be beaten up by the other man and others liked to be made to do humiliating things. I could never imagine letting another man suck my cock but to be made hard by the husband just before entry his wife? I could not be sure.

I was just starting to get into when my mobile rang; it was Ruth, a married woman I had picked up in one of the town’s hotels a couple of months ago. She was attending a lecture in one their conference suites there and I was there to meet with some potential clients. My meetings had finished and I went to the bar to get a drink before heading home. I spotted her waiting at the bar. It was a busy evening. I noticed a couple of guys trying to hit on her and she was trying to avoid them. I couldn’t blame the guys since she was attractive, even if she came across as a little aloof. She had a nice figure as well but her skirt length looked a bit old fashioned.

I edged up close to her and managed to attract the barmaid’s attention before she did. As she focused on me I pointed to the woman and said, “This young lady was here before me.”

I saw the smile come to her face and she quietly thanked me before ordering a white wine spritzer then she turned to me and asked me what I wanted, “You might have to wait awhile before you get served,” she told me.

I thanked her and asked for a red wine but I already had my wallet out and I insisted that she let me pay. We found a table and sat together; chatted; had dinner and then I went with her up to her room. She had never done anything like this before but on that night she was at a vulnerable stage. She was tired of getting passed over for promotion by her less qualified male colleagues and she and her husband were going through a bad patch. That night she wanted to forget that she was a wife, mother, homemaker and employee; Ruth wanted to be herself. We fucked long and hard into the night.

Three weeks later there was another conference and she rang me. We fucked long and hard into the night once again and parted next morning with the promise of more things to come.

I lifted my mobile to my ear with anticipation.
 
“I will be in town on Tuesday,” she said, “another conference.”

“Mmmmm,” I murmured.

“Well actually that’s a lie,” she confessed, “I have told my husband that, but I am having a couple of days off work.”

“Be careful, Ruth, that he doesn’t catch you out,” I told her.

“He won’t even bother to check,” she said.

“So,” I said, “You want...?”

“Fucking.” She said quietly.

I could almost see the shy look on her face.

“You won’t be wearing tights this time will you?” I asked her. “You know what happened last time!”

I was referring to how had I struggled to pull them down and in the end I got exasperated and just pushed up her skirt and ripped them from her. She gasped but I saw that she enjoyed it. I ripped off her panties as well, tore them in half. She groaned. I grabbed her by the wrists and held her hands down above her head and fucked her. She orgasmed time and time again. Afterwards she told me it was the best fuck she had ever had.

“And what will happen if I do wear tights?” she asked me.

“I will punish you,” I told her.

“How...how will you punish me?” I heard her say breathlessly.

“I will spank you,” I told her, “hard!”

There was silence.

“Could I stay...could I stay with you instead of the hotel, please?”

“It will cost you,” I told her.

I could hear her heavy breathing.

“What will it cost me?”

“You will be treated like a whore,” I told her.

I could hear her sigh.

“Where are you?” I asked her.

“On my bed,” she replied. “He’s out shopping with the girls.”

“What are you wearing?”

“Jeans, top,” she responded, “bra and pants.”

“Take down your jeans.” I told her.

I heard her in the background taking them down.

“Done,” she said.

“Now your panties,” I told her.

Once again I heard her removing clothes.

“Now play with yourself Ruth,” I told her, “I want to hear you cum. I want you to think about what I am going to do to you on Tuesday night, you filthy little whore.”

I heard her gasp and then I heard her breathing heavy. I could imagine her lying there frantically rubbing her clitty and I could hear not just her breathing getting heavier but also her moans getting louder and louder.

“That’s it Ruth,” I said softly, “I’m going to strip you and spank you hard and then fuck you like the whore you really are.”

Her cries were that loud I had to hold the phone away from me.

SamarTeid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamarTeid



A short while later she spoke, “I love you,” she told me.

“I love you too my little whore. See you on Tuesday.”

I was very horny myself and normally I would have gone up to bed to lie down and masturbate but I would be seeing Mary later; not just seeing her but fucking her like a whore. Suddenly my mobile rang again. I thought it might be Ruth again but it was Mary.

“I’m in town,” she told me, “Jim is about to buy me some lingerie to wear tonight for you. What do you like best?”

I started to speak and I heard Jim’s voice at the other end.

“Something lacy for her, Jim,” I told him, “Panties that cling to her cunt. I prefer red too.” I told him.

I heard him sigh.

“And don’t forget matching stockings and suspenders. They will keep me hard all night for your wife.”

There was silence and then I heard Mary’s voice again.

“I miss you,” she told me.

“I miss you too,” I replied. “Can’t wait to fuck you again.”

“Same here,” she replied.

I suddenly had a thought.

“Would Jim let you spend the night with me here in my bed?” I asked her.

She went silent for a moment.

“It’s not his choice is it?” she said. “It’s what you want that matters.”

“I want you in my bed tonight, Mary.”

“Then you shall have me in your bed tonight Bill.”

I gave her my address.

Afterwards I wondered whether or not it was a bit too soon for Jim. I knew a lot of cuckolding goes on from outside the marital home but I wondered if Jim could take that. I didn’t want to lose Mary through some overkill. In the end I rang her. She was taking a bath.

“No, Jim is okay with it,” she said when I asked her. “He wants you to cuckold him properly, darling.”

It was the first time she had called me that.

“Jim’s bathing me now and then he’s going to shave me,” she told me, “properly this time!”

I could just imagine being there.

“As long as he’s okay with it.”

“Oh, he’s okay with it,” she told me. “He’s quite excited about it actually.”

“Is he?”

“Oh yes,” she said, “He’s standing here right now, naked, and with quite a stiffy. I’ve been telling him how much I am looking forward to getting fucked in your bed.”

I too had quite a stiffy now.

“By the way, do you like Chinese?” she asked.

“Never had one.”

Mary giggled, “No I mean food.”

I laughed, “Love it,” I told her, “I prefer the 69.”

“Me too,” she replied, “Seriously though, what would you like?”

“I have a menu here,” I told her, “We can order from here. Jim can eat with us if you like and then he can go home afterwards.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m sure,” I told her, “Anyway, you will need someone to get you ready for bed, won’t you/”

“Mmmm,” she said. “A nice way to break in my new outfit for bed as well.”

“Geez.”

“It’s long and see-through,” she told me.

I cursed loudly.

“I’m not going to be able to keep my hands off you, you know,” I told her.

“Or your cock out of me either!”

I ended the call. My cock was straining in my pants and I just had to find something on the TV to take my mind off things but first I just had to put some clean sheets on the bed and freshen up the duvet.

They arrived just before 7 pm. Mary looked absolutely stunning. She wore a figure hugging red dress and red fishnet stockings and red shoes.

We kissed and I told her that she look fantastic.

“Thank Jim,” she said, “Jim bought every stitch of clothing I am wearing.”

I turned and thanked him. I noticed that he had a small overnight bag in his hand.

“I brought along some nightwear and a change of clothing,” she explained. “You don’t mind do you?”

I shook my head, “No, why shy should I?”

“Where would you like Jim to put it?”

I told him ‘upstairs’ and then the three of us went up to my bedroom. It was also an opportunity to show her around. She liked my bedroom. I told her that she could hang things up in the spare wardrobe if she wished and Jim opened up the bag for her. Mary laid the nightdress and dressing gown on the bed and put away a change of underwear before hanging up a dress for the next day. I caught Jim looking down at the bed. I was sure he was imagining his wife with me beside her in there.

We went back downstairs and after showing her around the kitchen and lounge, I poured us all a drink and got out the take away menu. We made our choices and I rang through the order and then started to set the table for dinner, but Mary stopped me, “Who don’t you ask Jim to do it?”

I looked at him, “Please Jim,” I said.

Mary and I went into the lounge with our drinks and left Jim to set the table. It was an opportune time to kiss and fondle. We got so carried away that didn’t notice Jim standing there in the doorway. Mary was fondling my erection through my trousers and I had my hand up her dress and inside her panties. I looked at him standing there open mouthed. He was also sporting an erection as well. We did not rush our uncoupling.

Our dinner arrived within twenty minutes and we ate and chatted. Mary and I were free to enjoy our wine but Jim was driving so he was restricted to just the one glass. About an hour later I asked Jim if he would mind getting Mary changed for bed. He just shook his head and stood up and left the room with Mary following on behind. Ten minutes they returned.

Mary looked stunning in her red silk dressing gown. I knew that underneath she wearing her see-through nightdress and stockings and suspenders. I was very horny. I took Mary’s hand and led her into the lounge where the fire had been turned right up and the curtains had been drawn. The lights had also been dimmed.

Jim followed us in with our drinks as we sat down on the settee by the fire. I could see that his hands were a little shaky.

“I take it that you want me to leave now?” He said to me as he looked at me.

I rested my hand on Mary’s knee, “Yes, Mary and I would like some quality time together now.” I told him.

Mary stood up and gave him a kiss, “I’ll ring you in the morning darling.” She told him.

I led him to the front door and watched as he got into his car and drive away before locking it for the night and going back into the lounge. Mary stood up holding out my glass of wine. Her dressing gown was over the armchair and she wearing her nightdress. Underneath she was stark naked except for her red fishnet stockings.

A night of cuckolding bliss was about to begin.
,
Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments