Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Friend's Wife

152
22 Comments 22
13.6k Views 13.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Lying in bed, I hear my phone buzz, indicating I've got a text. Unlocking my phone I see it's from my best mate Paul's wife Katy.

"I need your help, Steve." I read the text and reply to her.

"What do you need?" Katy is six months pregnant and I'm expecting I'll have to run to get her something from the shops because Paul is busy.

"I'm just feeling ugly right now. Paul doesn't want me; I'm fat. I just want to know if I'm beautiful." Reading then re-reading the text I try to think about a diplomatic response. Katy is gorgeous; she always has been, but Paul is my mate and I would never think about his wife and me doing anything.

"Katy I'm sure Paul still loves you, you're still beautiful; you're not fat." Hitting send and I relax until I hear the phone go off again. Opening the Whatsapp Katy has sent, my eyes bulge and my cock hardens. It's a photo of Katy, completely naked and looking good enough to eat.

Her breasts are beautiful, topped off with puffy nipples, and her engorged belly isn't a turn-off (just the opposite.) I silently curse, desperately wanting her to be single. But she's my mate's wife.

"Listen, Katy," I start to text back, "you're unbelievably sexy. But you are my best mate's wife. I can't do anything."

I get a text almost immediately, this time from Paul himself. "I appreciate you not doing anything, but Katy is gagging for it. And I'm exhausted. Come on over, I don't mind."

The drive to their house is a blur. All I can remember is Katy answering the door in red silk lingerie, her bump looking sexy as hell and her tits practically spilling from the cups of her top.

The second I enter the house I pounce on her, kissing her passionately. I push her hard against the wall. I feel her hand grab my erect cock and feel her smile as my lips meet hers. My hand reaches down to her thong and I find the material sopping wet. Pulling the thong aside I slip a finger in, the groan I get in response is intoxicating.

Katy's tits are practically spilling out of her red silk lingerie top, I can't hold back much longer and I roughly pull at the flimsy garment, her top tears releasing her beautiful breasts. I don't hesitate and start to suck her erect and puffy nipple. Katy groans as I continue sucking, my fingers rubbing her swollen clit.

As much as I want to fuck her here in the hallway, I know that her husband is waiting for us to put on a show. Guiding her into the living room I see Paul sitting on a chair in the corner, ignoring my friend I guide Katy to the couch.

Bending the pregnant girl over the couch, I pull the flimsy thong to one side. Running my finger over Katy's soaking wet cunt, she pushes hard against my fingers trying to make me finger her. All I do is raise my hand and smack the slut's bottom. She isn't in control here I am.

Scarlett_shaw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Scarlett_shaw

Continuing to rub Katy, I hear the telltale sound of a man beating his meat. At least Paul is enjoying the show. Katy is desperate to cum by now, so I kneel behind my new slut. I kiss her ass; first her left cheek, then the right. Pulling the thong down and then pulling Katy's ass cheeks apart, burying my tongue deep into the sluts asshole.

Her moans ring around the room, begging for more Katy pushes her ass hard against my tongue. I slide two fingers deep into her cunt, the taste of her ass making my tongue eager for more.

I feel Katy's cunt tighten around my fingers as I continue to pump them in and out. Katy, screams loudly into the room and I feel fluid drip from her pussy. Dripping to the floor, Katy collapsed onto the settee.

Unzipping my fly, as Katy gets her breath back I see Paul jacking off in the corner. If he liked that he's going to love this. Coming up behind Katy, I run my stiff dick up Katy's sopping wet cunt. Her ass is still visibly wet from my licking, she moans my name but I won't put it in, not yet. I see her hands massaging her breasts, the slut is horny.

Katy is begging me now, she needs me in her, she hasn't had a dick in months. I can't hold myself back any longer and slowly enter her. Katy's screams as I fully enter her are intoxicating, pulling out slightly I thrust in hard again, and the little slut grunts.

Building a rhythm as her grunts become louder, I grab Katy by the neck and thrust into her. I can feel Katy's cunt tighten as her second orgasm of the night gets closer.

I redouble my efforts as her fluids drip onto the couch. Katyscreamss in her orgasm, I pull her close to me, and I know I can't hold on much longer. I'm about to pull out and cum on her ass when I realize she's pregnant. I won't ever get the chance to do this with zero possibility of getting her pregnant. So I shoot my load deep into Katy's eager cut.

My cock twitches in her as load after load of my seed fills her. Hearing a groan, I can tell Paul has just cum as well.

I'm already hard again, as I pull out of Katy, she turns around and I run my dick over her lips. Not needing much prompting Katy, takes my hardness into her mouth. Fuck this slut can suck dick, building up speed as she deep-throats me I can feel myself getting close. As she bobs back and forth on my dick, Katy knows I won't last too long and points my twitching manhood at her face.

Even though I had just cum five minutes ago the second load hits Katy full in the face drenching her in my seed. The white jizz covered her eyes and dripped down to her tits. Without a word, I zip up my fly and walk out the door. Paul's face looks horny as he sucks Katy's tits, licking my baby batter from his wife's tits. Let them deal with the consequences.

Published 
Written by Lovelickingpussy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments