Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife in the Snow Cave

"My friend fucks my wife, and I suck his cock, when we are stranded in a snow cave."

71
8 Comments 8
56.3k Views 56.3k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Famous Story

At the time of this story, my wife, Laura, and I lived in Tacoma , Washington , and we both enjoyed hiking in the Cascade Mountains . Laura’s hobby is wildlife photography, and we often took overnight hikes at higher elevations, so we would be in the mountains at sunrise to take photos of wildlife not normally seen during the day. We understd the dangers in the mountains, and always took the necessary survival equipment, just in case of an emergency. Fierce storms can develop in a matter of hours, even if the forecast calls for clear weather.

Laura was thirty-two years old and I was thirty-five, and we had two children in elementary school. We were both in pretty good shape and worked out several days each week, and we tried to keep fit for the mountain hikes which could be very strenuous due to the terrain and elevation. Laura is a beautiful brunette at five feet and six inches tall and weighing one hundred and thirty pounds.

She keeps her hair cut shoulder-length and has very firm D-cup breasts that sway and jiggle seductively when she wears her tight, poly hiking shirts, and her ass is firm and rounded perfectly. I am six feet tall and weigh one hundred and ninety pounds, and not too bad looking myself.

We had a pretty good sex life at the time and usually fucked four times a week. However, I have a small cock, and our sex always involves me sucking her pussy to orgasm after I ejaculate in her. One thing that was a little unusual about our sexual relationship was that I liked to read cuckold porn stories. Unlike most wives, Laura would sometimes read them with me, and then we would fantasize about her being fucked by different men when we had sex.

She really enjoyed the fantasy of having a big-cocked white or black man fucking her and then imagining watching me and taunting me when I sucked his cock and sucked his cum out of her pussy. That was all just a fantasy, and we never seriously considered bringing another man into our bed.

I worked with a guy named Ted who is my age, and his wife Lee Anne is just a year younger than Laura. Our families are good friends and we often entertained one another at our homes, and they sometimes joined us on our overnight hikes. Ted is very athletic and kind of a macho guy, at six feet and three inches tall and two hundred and twenty pounds, and Lee Anne is a little overweight, but still very pretty. She also has D-cup breasts, so it's always enjoyable to watch Laura’s and Lee Anne’ breasts bouncing around when we were together, especially in the summer at the pool at their house. Ted has a bit of a reputation at work for being a ladies man, but I was never personally aware of him being with another woman.

It was late fall and we were planning one more hike before the end of the season; hoping to miss any big storms. There was one big storm in the forecast for this weekend, but it looked to be heading south of our hiking area. Initially, Ted and Lee Anne were both going with us, but at the last minute, one of their children came down with the flu, and Lee Anne had to stay home with him.

She told Ted to go ahead with us on the hike and have a great time, and little did she know just how much fun he would have. We left home on Saturday morning, and the plan was to arrive at the trailhead and hit the trail by 10:00 am. That was going to be a strenuous hike of about five miles and an elevation gain of four thousand feet, and we hoped to arrive at our camp site before dark.

Our hike was going very well, and we were nearing our camp site just a little before dark, with the only problem being that the winds had been steadily increasing in strength as we gained elevation. There was only one way to access our site, and we had to pass through a very rough section of rocks where the trail all but disappears. We finally made it to the camp site and were starting to set up the tent, when a small avalanche was started by the winds, and our rocky path home was blocked.

We were very concerned that our path was blocked, and we were happy that we brought the emergency locater beacon with us, although we didn’t see any need to activate it just yet. I turned on the emergency radio to get a read on the weather situation, and was horrified to learn that the major storm that we thought was going south of us had turned and was heading our way. The weather service was predicting extremely strong winds, heavy snow, and temperatures dropping to minus forty degrees Fahrenheit at our elevation.

We discussed our situation and decided that the tent would not be either strong or warm enough to ride out the storm, and even if we activated the beacon, no one would be able to search for us until the storm passed, which they estimated would be in less than twenty-four hours. We had brought two shovels, in addition to our sleeping bags, cooking equipment and food, so we started looking for a good location to dig a snow cave. We found a big snow drift of well-compacted snow next to a huge boulder that was facing away from the wind. We started digging there.

Ted and I worked feverishly to dig our snow cave and make snow bricks to seal the opening, and we ended up with a very comfortable shelter that was about nine feet deep, six feet wide, and high enough for Laura to stand up in, although Ted and I had to stoop over a little. That would be big enough to allow us to lay down a tarp and pad, and then put our sleeping combined bags on top, and still have enough room to set up our small burner for cooking. Ted and I had both brought double-wide sleeping bags, so we zipped them together to form one big bag for the three of us.

With the temperatures falling to minus forty degrees, we were planning on combining our body heat by stripping down to just our underwear in the big sleeping bag. Fortunately we are all friends, and we all knew that survival was more important than a little modesty. And besides, we would just be using a small candle for light, to conserve our fuel for cooking and melting snow, so it would be pretty hard to see much anyway.

With our shelter made, we cooked our dinner, and enjoyed a nice meal and some hot chocolate. But we heard the wind howling outside, and felt that the temperature was dropping rapidly. We were starting to get chilled and decided that it was time to get undressed and get into the sleeping bag, and we left just the candle burning to provide a little light.

Ted turned his back to Laura and me as we all got undressed, except for our underwear, and it was decided that Laura would be in the middle between Ted and me, since Ted felt weird about sleeping next to me for some reason. Maybe it was just that he is an alpha-male type guy, and didn’t want any bodily contact with a man. Looking back, I guess I should have known what could happen with that sleeping arrangement, but at the time it didn't seem that unusual to me. I was more concerned about our survival at the time.

These sleeping bags were made for very cold temperatures, and with our combined body heat, it was very comfortable in there. Laura was in the middle, laying on her right side, and I was facing her on my left side. Ted was on the other side of Laura, but since it was so dark, I couldn’t see which way he was facing. We all chatted for a little while about our situation and what we would do in the morning, but the strenuous hike and the altitude soon took its toll, and we went to sleep.

I’m not sure how long I had been sleeping, but I was awakened by some slight movement, and I was also beginning to smell the fragrance of Laura’s sweet pussy. I reached over and cupped her lovely breasts in my hands, and I just loved the feel of them, even though she still had her bra on.

When she didn’t say anything about me playing with her tits, I unsnapped the front of the bra and released those exquisite globes. I started sucking and licking her heavy breasts, and although she was starting to moan, I thought that she was still asleep, and I assumed that Ted was as well. I was getting more aroused by the minute, and I couldn’t resist the aroma of her pussy.

I twisted around in the sleeping bag to put myself in a sideways sixty-nine position with Laura. When I moved my head closer to her pussy, I noticed that her legs were bent slightly towards me, and her thighs were parted. I moved closer to her and placed my head on her right thigh and leaned forward to get a taste of those sweet puffy lips that were covered with her neatly-trimmed, dark pubic hair. Just then it dawned on me that she was no longer wearing her underwear, but I was too anxious to suck her pussy to think about why her panties were missing.

Her pussy was very wet and as I began to feast on her juices, and I noticed a little different taste. I sucked her cunt enough to know what she tastes like, and although I tasted something different, I became more eager to suck her and put the new taste out of my mind. I reached up with my left arm and pulled her left leg down towards me, and it was then lying across my back. That opened her up for greater access to her pussy, and I continued to suck her.

Laura was really beginning to moan then, and that just spurred me on in trying to give her an orgasm with my mouth. As I continued sucking her, I felt a hard, wet object start to slide over my forehead and face, headed for Laura’s pussy, and I realized that Ted was trying to fuck her.

I asked, “What the hell is going on here? What is Ted doing with his bare cock covered in your juices?”

Before I could say any more, Laura reached down and held my head in place on her pussy and said, “It’s okay, baby. This is what we've fantasized about. Please just let it happen.”

I was shocked that was happening. Our bedroom fantasies were one thing, but I never expected Laura to act on them, even though we had in the past fantasized about Ted fucking her. I started to lift my head and protest further, but Laura continued to hold my mouth on her pussy, and I decided to just give in to her wishes. Laura must have also decided to give me a little incentive to let it happen, because she pushed my underwear down and started sucking my cock, which is something she rarely does.

It was pitch black in that sleeping bag, and I couldn’t see a thing that was going on, so, I pushed the night-light button on my watch, and since our eyes were so accustomed to the dark, that little bit of light from the watch lit up the area very well. I saw and felt Ted’s very large cock as it slid past my face and pushed into Laura’s willing pussy. I’m guessing that Ted’s cock is at least eight inches long and very thick, maybe a little less thick than a beer can. It made my little dick look like a finger by comparison.

Fashionmature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fashionmature

He continued to push into her, and when he reached bottom, his massive balls were hanging right next to my face. He was spooning Laura from behind and fucking her, and my face was right there to watch his cock move in and out of her. Laura continued to moan as Ted continued thrusting into and out of her hot snatch.

Laura then moaned, “Keep sucking me while he fucks me with that big cock, baby. Can you feel his cock on your face? Can you feel his balls right by your mouth? Go ahead and live out our fantasies if you want to, baby. Suck him while he is fucking me. Come on baby, I’ll let you cum in my mouth if you do.”

I couldn't believe that Laura was saying those things, but I guess that she was so turned on at being fucked by that big cock, that she had no inhibitions. I never thought that I would actually suck a cock, but with Laura encouraging me, and the smell of their coupling being so strong and stimulating in the confined space, I started sucking Ted’s balls when he pressed into Laura’s pussy.

His balls are the size of lemons, and his hairy scrotum sack felt soft to my tongue. I took his nuts into my mouth one at the time, while continuing to suck his sack, and I could still feel his massive cock sliding on my face, making me wet with their combined fuck juices. Ted continued pounding her with his big cock until finally, he pushed hard into her, and I saw his ass and the base of his cock flexing and pulsing as he sprayed his cum into her cervix. I had never fucked Laura that deep, and I could tell by her moans that he had bottomed out in her and was filling her womb with his sperm.

I was very relieved that Laura was taking her birth-control pills, so we wouldn’t have a problem with an unwanted pregnancy. I was so aroused at seeing Ted cum deep in Laura’s pussy, that I shot my cum into her sucking mouth.

When Ted started to withdraw his cock from her pussy Laura said, “Suck his cock clean, baby, and then cover my pussy with your mouth and swallow all of our cum. Isn’t that what you have been reading about for so long, honey? Come on, do it for me. After all, I just swallowed your cum and you know that I don’t like to do that.”

I did as Laura said, and as Ted’s softening cock withdrew from her pussy; I licked the slimy shaft and then took his huge cock head into my mouth. I licked and sucked his cock, and I just couldn’t believe that I was doing it. Laura was so turned on that she took great delight in me becoming a cock sucker for her.

After Ted’s cock was clean of their fuck juices, I covered Laura’s fat pussy lips with my mouth and sucked and licked her until their fuck-slime was gone. This was an amazing first experience for Laura and me, and although I hated to admit it to myself, I really enjoyed the nastiness of it all. I then turned back around in the sleeping bag, and we talked about what had just happened.

Laura spoke first and said, “Ed, please don’t be mad at Ted. I am responsible for what happened. When we first went to bed, I went right to sleep, but then I woke up a little later due to the howling wind, and I feltl Ted’s soft cock pressing against my ass. One time when Lee Anne and I were having a little girl talk, she told me how big Ted’s cock is, and what a great fuck he is. I was curious about what his cock would feel like in my pussy."

"His cock felt so good pressed against my ass, and he didn’t even realize that it was happening. I couldn’t help myself and reached back to feel that big piece of fuck meat, and he started waking up. He then removed his underwear and I removed my panties, and I stroked and pulled his hardening cock and guided it to my wet pussy as he spooned me from behind. You must have awakened when you felt me move when he was pushing into me, and then you must have smelled my musky pussy juice."

"Ted pulled out of me when he felt you stirring, and he didn’t really mean to try to fuck me again with your face there. It was my fault since I reached back to feel his slimy big cock when you moved down to suck my pussy, and he thought it was okay to put it back in me. You know the rest. I just couldn’t help it, honey. All of our fantasies and the cuckold stories we’ve read together just came rushing into my mind, and I couldn’t help myself.”

Then Ted spoke up and said, “Yeah, sorry, buddy, but when Laura rubbed my cock and offered to let my fuck her, I just couldn’t pass it up. I have wanted to fuck her ever since we met eight years ago. I hope you don’t mind me saying so, but she has the nicest ass and pussy that I have ever seen, and her huge titties are also just fabulous. I'm surprised though that you would suck my cock and suck my cum out of her pussy."

"From what Laura just said, it looks like you guys have been reading about this cuckold stuff, but it’s a very submissive thing to takes a guy’s cock and cum into your mouth. How can you do that, man? I have never liked to suck pussy, especially since that is where I put my cock and cum. Then there are all her juices and the fact that she pisses and has her periods from there. I don’t know, but that sounds pretty nasty to me.”

I should have been more assertive and berated both of them for fucking like that, but I was feeling ashamed and a little submissive after sucking him and I said, “I don’t really know what to say. When Laura encouraged me to suck her pussy and your balls while you were fucking, I just wanted to make her happy. And, she started giving me a blow job, which is something she rarely does."

"I didn’t think that sucking your balls seemed so bad because her pussy was right there, and your sack was covered with her juices. But I have to admit that sucking your cock, and then her pussy full of your cum afterwards was a big leap for me. Up until now, I have only sucked my own cum from her, and from what you just said, even that sounds pretty nasty to you too.”

Then Laura said, “So what do we do now? Now that I’ve had my orgasm and things are calming down, I feel terrible about cheating on Lee Anne like this. I know that she told me about Ted’s big cock, but that’s not the same as giving me permission to fuck him. I feel that I need to tell her about this.”

Then Ted said, “Well maybe we can put a positive spin on it, if that’s possible. Just hear me out. It seems to me that both Laura and Lee Anne like my big cock. Also, Lee Anne really likes to have her pussy sucked, but as I told you, it is not my thing to eat what I fuck."

"Maybe we can get together occasionally for a little group action, since Ed seems to have a taste for pussy, cock and cum. Hell, Ed’s mouth is like a human douche bag, and I’m sure that Lee Anne would enjoy riding his face every now and then, especially when she’s full of my cum. I may even let Ed suck my cock sometimes when you girls are on the rag. So how does that sound?”

We discussed our options further and it was decided that Laura would break the news to Lee Anne and determine how she felt about both the incident in the snow cave and whether she would be agreeable to having group sex. But we needed to handle first things first. It was almost midnight by then, and the storm was still howling outside. So, we tried to go back to sleep and stay warm and wait out the storm.

We settled down in the sleeping bag again, only that time Ted and Laura were facing one another, and I was spooning Laura from behind. Ted wanted to spend some time sucking Laura’s pendulous breasts before we fell back to sleep, and after all that had already happened; I just went along with it.

When I woke up at 6:00 am , I felt the movement of Ted fucking Laura again with his big cock. I was immediately aroused by them fucking, so I twisted around in the sleeping bag, and pressed my mouth and face into the crack of her ass. Laura was leaning a little towards Ted and had her top leg resting across his thigh, so she was spread open enough for a good fucking.

I used my watch light again, and I looked between the globes of that gorgeous ass as Ted’s big cock invaded Laura’s cunt, and I smelled her juices. I’m always turned on by the smell of her pussy, but the aroma was muskier today, probably due to her being fucked the previous night, and not having an opportunity to clean up her dried juices and the remnants of Ted’s cum. I had sucked them both clean, but that’s not the same as using soap and warm water to wash up. But still, her aroma was intoxicating to me.

I slid down a little farther and pushed my head between her thighs, and I felt and tasted Ted’s balls, covered in her juices, as they moved and bounced on my face. Seeing Laura being fucked from that angle was even more exciting than before, and I began to suck her asshole as Ted continued to pound her pussy with his big cock meat.

Ted finally tensed up and shot his big load of cum into Laura’s pussy, and he held himself fully in her as he emptied his balls. Laura then spread her thighs a little more as Ted pulled his cock from her pussy, and I took his nasty cock into my mouth to suck it and clean off their juices. Then, Laura tilted her hips back, so I could place my mouth on her cum-filled pussy. I sucked her fat cunt lips until all of their juices were gone. That was Ted’s second ejaculation within a nine-hour period, but he still produced enough semen to fill my mouth.

We stayed in the snow cave and ate some breakfast, and Ted continued to fondle Laura’s breasts as we moved about the cave. Ted just loved watching Laura’s big tits move in her top, and just couldn’t seem to keep his hands off her. It was about noon when we heard the storm subside, so we thought it was time to activate the emergency beacon to summon help.

It was three hours later when we heard the helicopter circling near our snow cave, so we went outside and signaled the rescue team with our emergency flare. Long story short, we made it back home safely by midnight , and our children and Lee Anne were relieved to see us, knowing that we were safe.

Several days later Laura had the chance to talk privately with Lee Anne about what had happened in the snow cave. Lee Anne was very angry at first, but then calmed down when she fully realized that this situation happened somewhat due to our efforts to survive that fierce storm.

Laura also talked to Lee Anne about the possibility of the four of us getting together for sex, and although she was against it at first, she finally agreed, mainly because she wanted me to suck her pussy. So, things worked out okay, and we had several years of great sex before Laura and I moved to Minneapolis in a job transfer.
 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments