Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ron and Ronnie Chapter 12 - The Truth Comes out about Joe.

"Joe and Sally come over. The reason why Ronnie did not get pregnant comes out."

6
2 Comments 2
3.6k Views 3.6k
8.7k words 8.7k words

Ron had told me about his trip down south to convince Sarah that she should return home and try to patch up her marriage with Gary on her terms. My wife, Sue was cheating on me with her friend Lyn’s husband, Jon. It seemed that my life was starting to fall into tiny fragments but I couldn’t work on that now because my good friend Ron needed my support.

I needed to allow Ron to work through what had happened to him and his wife, Ronnie and maybe, just maybe by doing so he might find a solution which might get her back to him. Even if it didn’t help Ron, I might learn something from his story that could help me with my problems.

I was up early, quickly showered and left for work. I was not ready to deal with issues with Sue’s behaviour so by spending as little time as possible with her, I might be able to delay dealing with it. I had trouble concentrating on the job during the day and when given the opportunity to get away from work, I took it.

When I arrived home, Sue was out. I knew she had collected the kids from school because their bags were there, so I scribbled Sue a note and headed off to Ron’s house.  I arrived at Ron’s house about fifteen minutes before Ron was due home. The neighbour’s wife must have seen me there because she came across to my car with Ron’s kids.

“Hello, you’re Ron’s mate aren’t you?”

“Yes, the name is Goyse. It’s good to meet you.”

“I’m Shirley. I look after the kids each afternoon until Ron gets home.”

“Yes, Ron has told me.”

“He’s a lovely man, Ron is. That rotten bitch of a wife has hurt him terribly. I’m glad that he has you to offer him support. I would if I could but my husband is the jealous type if you know what I mean.”

“Yes, I know exactly what you mean.”

“My husband is working this weekend. Do you think that you and Ron might like to go out with me for lunch on Saturday? Ron shouldn’t cut himself off from everyone over what has happened to him. Some female company might help the healing process.”

“Your husband wouldn’t like that would he?”

She looked at me and smiled. “They say that what you don’t know can’t hurt you, Goyse.”

“I think you’re a nasty woman, Shirley.”

“You don’t know half of it, mate.” She gave a little chuckle, turned and walked away with the kids in tow.

Ron arrived a few minutes later. I told him that I had met Shirley. He laughed and asked did she proposition me. I told him she didn’t but that she asked us to go out for lunch with her on Saturday. He pulled a ‘maybe’ face and said. “That could be fun as long as both of us were there.”

“Are you fair dinkum?”

“Why not? She is not likely to come on to me while you are there and buying her lunch could be one way that I could repay her for helping me with the kids. She won’t take any money for it.” 

“Okay, you organize the time and I’ll be there.”

We went upstairs and the phone rang. Ron answered it while I opened a beer for each of us. When he came back he told me that the kids were going to stay the night with Shirley while her husband was on night shift. She wanted them for the company. I suspected that it was her way of getting access to Ron after I left later in the night.

Ron prepared some food while we talked. After we ate we cleaned up and retired to the lounge where Ron continued his story.

Now if I remember right we had just returned from down south. I dropped Sarah off at her home. I could see Gary look out of the window as I started to pull away. I waved to him as Sarah walked up the driveway with her bag.

I drove home wondering what my life held if Ronnie continued in the direction she was headed. I was wondering why Ronnie had not got pregnant if she had been off the pill for three months and having sex with Joe every day. Something didn’t add up. Was Ronnie telling me stories or was it something else? Was I just lucky or were they unlucky? Did they actually use some type of protection that Ronnie is not telling me about? If they did then Ronnie probably didn’t tell me to keep me under pressure but why?

The thought of her taking such a risk was highly stimulating to me sexually but on the other hand, it was very stressful. Given the history where she had delivered two children and neither of them was mine, the stress far outweighed the sexual thrill of it for me.

Did she not understand that? If she continued with this then if we were to have a child together it would mean we would end up with at least four children and our plan always was to only have two.

Ronnie met me when I entered the house. She put her arms around my neck and she kissed me.

“Are you okay, honey?”

“Why do you ask, Ronnie?”

“What we talked about, you know, Joe and all that. Are you okay with it?”

“No, I’m not, I’m stressed about it all. I had hoped that one day you and I might have a child of our own. I was waiting for an opportunity to raise the subject with you.”

“Not this time, I’m afraid. I really want this, honey. I’ve already talked to Joe last night and told him that as soon as you accept it I will be calling him to come over. I told him that it only happens with you present and if possible, I’d like you to participate in some way. I want you to have some ownership in it.”

“Ronnie, I’m really having trouble with this. I don’t think it is right.”

“Don’t you want to be there?”

“That’s not what I mean. I want you to go back on the pill or limit sex to being with me until we can sort this out.”

“I’m not going back on the pill. Now, what do I have to do to allow you to accept it?”

“I guess that I can’t stop you but I do wish you would reconsider. I would not do this to you if the roles were reversed. If you do continue in that direction I insist on being present each and every time that you meet.”

“I thought that I had already agreed to that. Don’t you trust me?”

“Should I trust you after what has happened?”

“I guess your mistrust is justified but believe me I won’t let you down now that I’ve given you my word.”

“So I suppose that’s that then.”

That night, I showed my resentment to her by ignoring her when I went to bed. Inside I was so mixed up that I didn’t know what my real feelings were. Did I still love her? Was I going to stand for this? Other than leave, what could I do about it all? I felt emasculated.

After hours of thinking about it, I decided that I would stick with it for a week and at the end of that week, I would make the decision to leave or stay. I was not going to discuss it again with her unless forced to.

The thing that I kept wondering about was why she had not already fallen pregnant. If she had been off the pill as long as three, perhaps as long as four months, having sex with Joe every day and sometimes more than once a day, she should have been pregnant by now.

Was she actually doing something for protection but keeping it to herself? Was that her plan to stimulate Joe but at the same time tease me with the thought of her getting pregnant? Would she do that? I needed to know.

When I returned from work that afternoon I went straight to my office. Before long Ronnie came looking for me.

“I heard you pull up but you didn’t come inside.”

“No I didn’t, did I?”

“You’re still angry with me. I thought that you would have got over it by now.”

“Why did you think that? What makes you think that when you ignore what I want, then I should just forget it?”

“You once promised that you would not try to control me. Don’t you remember telling me that? You also said that it is my body and that I had the right to make decisions about it.”

“Of course I do but this is something that I’m having big trouble dealing with. Shit, Ronnie, we are talking about creating life here. We’re talking about bringing another child into the world. We are talking about you committing me to raise someone else’s child.”

“I’ll be raising the child. Nothing changes for us. You provide me with the resource that I need to raise our children. If it comes to the cost then I can pull on my savings.”

“Ronnie, I think you are being unreasonable. You know there is nothing that I can do about what you have planned so perhaps we shouldn’t be talking about it right now. I don’t want to get angry and I feel that I could.”

“Okay, we’ll talk about it at some other time. What’s in the box?”

“Just a tool that I need for a project I’m working on.”

“It looks like a microscope. I didn’t know you used those in your work.”

“It depends on the project. This one’s a very special one and so it needs specialized equipment.”

“Joe and Sally will be over later. Come on upstairs and we’ll have dinner before they arrive.” She started to walk away then turned. “You will be civil to Joe won’t you?”

“You know me. I’m always civil even when someone is fucking around with my marriage.”

“That’s what I mean. I hope you don’t carry on like that in front of them. They are my guests and I don’t want you to insult them.”

“It’s okay. I won’t do anything stupid although I’ll feel like putting his balls in a vice.”

“Sally is looking forward to spending the night with you. Don’t ruin it for her. She really liked our weekend away.”

“Before I get with Sally I want to watch you and Joe together. You promised me that I could be there and you even told me that you wanted me involved in some way.”

“I knew you would come round. See it’s going to be alright, Ron. Wait and see you’ll enjoy it the same way you did with Goyse on our wedding night.”

“Maybe, we’ll see.”

We had dinner and cleaned up before Joe and Sally arrived. Ronnie had dropped the kids off at her mum's place during the afternoon as she usually did when we had guests. I had slipped down to my office and just returned when Joe and Sally arrived. Joe shook hands while Sally gave me a big hug. She also gave my crotch a feel while we hugged.

When Ronnie came out she took Joe into her arms and they kissed. It was a lover’s kiss and not one that you would expect for a greeting. I resisted the temptation to grab him and throw him out the door. Sally moved close to me as they kissed and took my arm. I could tell that she was upset about it as well. I put my arm around her and pulled her in close while turning her towards me and I kissed her as well.

When we broke the kiss, I looked up to find Ronnie and Joe watching us. 'Fuck,' I thought, 'He’s jealous of me as well. Fuck him.' I pulled Sally roughly to me and kissed her again.

Sally whispered quietly to me, “Go easy, Ron. We have all night.”

“Okay, I was just showing them that we can do it too,” I whispered back.

“Yes, the fuckers. They don’t care about our feelings do they?”

Ronnie cut in, “Stop whispering, you pair. How about fixing us a drink, Ron?”

By the time I got us all a drink, the others were sitting at the table. Ronnie and Joe were together while Sally was sitting opposite, leaving me to sit beside her.

“What say we play strip poker?” I asked.

“Sounds like fun.” Ronnie replied, “Does everyone agree?”

There were nods all round so I went and got the cards. I wanted to make sure that whatever happened, we would all be together. I didn’t want Ronnie and Joe to go off alone to leave me with Sally. I handed the cards to Sally and asked her as the lady guest to deal first. She dealt the cards.

My hand looked fairly good with a pair of kings. I discarded two cards keeping an ace with the kings. It also made the others think that I may have three of a kind. I bought another ace meaning I had a good chance of winning. Ronnie’s body language told me that she was in trouble. Joe’s smirk told me that he thought he was in a winning position. Sally showed no emotion at all. She either had no idea of how to play or she was an expert.

Joe looked around the table, “Anyone interested in raising the odds?”

“How would that work?” replied Sally.

“We know that the loser takes off an item of clothing. What we could do would be to allow the winner to direct an individual to carry out some action. If anyone throws their hand in immediately that gives them protection so that they don't have to participate but those that want to stay in the hand need to make a request which effectively is their bet. Any bet must be performed taking into consideration the clothing that they are wearing at that stage of the game.”

Sally responded again, “So if I was fully dressed and stayed in the hand but lost you could not make me flash my pussy because I’m fully clothed but I could be ordered to, for example, kiss Ronnie.” 

Joe replied. “Yep, that’s the idea.”

“It sounds okay to me.” I stated, “How about you, Ronnie, are you in?”

“It sounds good to me, especially your example.”

I couldn’t help myself, “You mean flashing your pussy?”

Everyone laughed, “It’s a little early for that, Ron. Are you in on it?”

“Yea, why not, it could lead to a good night? Okay, it’s up to you Ronnie, you’re first play.”

“I’m out.” She threw her hand into the centre. She knew that meant that she had to remove an item of clothing so she lifted her legs and slipped her shoes off and threw them away. That left it to Joe. As Ronnie was the loser of the strip we were now playing for our requests.

“Damn I was looking forward to getting Ronnie to kiss Sally. Guess I will have to get Sally to kiss you, Ron.”

I thought about it. “I don’t know, I thought that if someone threw their hand in, you couldn’t order them to do anything but it shouldn’t rule out someone doing something to them.”

“Alright, if I win then Sally is to kiss Ronnie.”

It was my turn. What to do was the big question. If I threw my hand in I would have to remove an item of clothing but if I stayed and bet a request, even if I didn’t win, I would keep my clothes. “My bet is to see Sally tongue kiss Joe. It’s up to you now Sally.”

Sally looked at me. “That one was a bit of a disappointment, Ron. I want to see you guys kiss.”

Joe jumped at her immediately. “Christ, honey. You know how I feel about that type of thing.”

“You wanted the game, Joe. Ron won’t bite you and I don’t think he has any transmissible diseases, do you, Ron?”

“The thought of it turns me off a bit but if you were willing to kiss Ronnie I don’t see why we can’t do the same, Joe?”

“Okay, I guess so but keep your tongue under control if it happens, Ron.”

“Show your hand, Joe.”

Joe had two pairs, Jacks and tens. I had him beaten. I laid my hand down on the table. Sally showed her first sign of emotion. She had two pairs as well, queens and sevens. Sally didn’t say a thing. She got up walked around to Joe. Joe turned in his chair to meet her which left Sally looking at me.

They kissed. All the while, Sally was looking me directly in the eye. It was as if she was wishing that it was me that she was kissing. The kiss was a sensual one and went on for quite a while. As they broke, I looked towards Ronnie and she was staring intently at me. She would have seen that Sally was looking at me throughout the kiss.

Was that expression one of jealousy? Was the cheating hotwife actually jealous of Sally and me? Sally was carrying my baby. Had this kicked off a new emotion in my wife that I had never seen before? I had never seen signs of jealousy in Ronnie but this looked like it to me.

Was this the reason for her to insist that she not be protected while she made love to Joe? There is that fucking word again, not sex but love. Was this to be her revenge for Sally’s pregnancy? Is that what this is all about?

I would love to have got her alone and asked her but with Joe and Sally there it was not going to be possible. I would have to allow things to proceed as they were and hope that he didn’t search out her egg tonight.

Everyone played. I looked at the players. Ronnie was happy so she had something. Joe looked worried while Sally once more showed no emotion again. It was Joe’s turn to go first. We all waited as he studied his cards as if wishing them to be better than they were.

“My bet stays the same. I want the girls to kiss. How about you, Ron?”

“I’d like the loser to suck Sally’s toes.” My thought process was that Joe looked worried. I’d love to see the cheating bastard on his hands and knees in front of his wife with her toes in his mouth. That would bring him down a peg or two.

Ronnie burst out laughing, “I hope you washed your feet tonight, Sally.” It was Sally’s turn to tell her request.

“I want to see Ron and Ronnie kiss, like Joe and I did the last hand.”

It was Ronnie’s turn, “I’d like to see Sally sit on Ron’s lap for five minutes.”

Shit, there goes my theory on Ronnie being jealous of me and Sally. What was that look that could have almost turned me to stone then? Joe showed his hand first again. He had two pairs, jack high. I was next with my three tens. Sally has three sixes while Ronnie had two pairs, nine high. I had won a hand. Ronnie had lost again. Fuck it. I had hoped that Joe would lose.

Ronnie quietly got up and removed her panties without showing much. She raised them above her head, swung them around her finger and let them fly. They landed next to Joe. He picked them up, rolled them in a ball and sniffed them.

 “You dirty prick. Have some decorum about you, Joe. Not in front of her husband.” Joe handed the panties back to Ronnie who set them on the table beside her.

My bet was for the loser to suck Sally’s toes.  Sally took her shoes off. She moved over to a different chair and lifted her feet up onto her chair. This put me in the position that I was looking directly up her skirt. It was then that I realized that I was looking at a bare pussy. She was not wearing panties. I looked up at her and she was smiling. I winked at her.

Ronnie moved around between me and Sally’s chair to get to Sally’s feet. I had turned towards Sally before Ronnie arrived. When Ronnie bent over she pushed her but into my crotch. I was rock hard from looking at Sally’s pussy and Ronnie adjusted her position to place her bare pussy directly onto my cock. The only thing that separated us was my pants and underpants.

Before she started sucking Sally’s toes she said quietly to me. “I see that you like the view.”

“Yes, it’s very nice isn’t it?”

 “Hhhmmmm, it’s beautiful. Shame I can only suck her toes.”

Joe responded, “I think we can break the rules a little, Ron. Can’t we?”

“Yes, please,” Sally interjected. She pulled the chair towards her with her feet then moved her but across to the chair. She placed one foot on the table and the other over the backrest of the chair. This opened her up for Ronnie. It also gave me a wide open view of her pussy.

Ronnie bent further over pushing hard against my hard cock. She then started lapping at Sally’s pussy. After a short time, Ronnie turned her head towards me and said, “You had better take those pants off, Ron if you want to go first. The card game is over for now.”

I dropped my trousers and jammed my hard cock into Ronnie. I had looked across to Joe before I did so and he had his monster out and was sliding one of his big hands up and down its length. It appeared even bigger than I had remembered.

I worked in and out of Ronnie for quite a while. I knew that if I continued any longer I would cum and I didn’t want that. I wanted to keep that for Sally. Joe had moved across to our side of the table. I pulled out of Ronnie’s pussy and climbed down below her looking up between her legs towards Joe. As I did so I reached into my pants pocket and withdrew a small package and ripped the paper covering off it.

Joe saw his opening and moved my chair. Ronnie’s pussy was no more than two inches away from my face. I took Joe’s cock and lined it up to Ronnie’s hole. She was very wet but I knew that he was going to have a lot of trouble getting into her so I pulled the head of his cock down across her clit and then pushed it back up a couple of times. Ronnie humped her back and spread her legs in response.  

Suddenly, when I pushed him upwards his purple bulbous head penetrated her. He pulled back slightly and then when he pushed forward again about an inch disappeared inside her. He repeated the process over and over again until he had about eight inches of his ten inches inside her. I saw the contractions start to run through his big cock and I knew he was about to seed her.

“Pull out, Joe. Don’t cum inside her. She’s ovulating. She’s fertile. You’ll get her pregnant. You have to pull out.”

He didn’t pull out so I repeated it. I saw him hesitate long enough to send two or three blasts inside her before he pulled back. His first blast after he pulled out shot onto my face. He readjusted and shot the rest all over Ronnie’s cheeks.

I got out from under Ronnie and headed towards the door saying, “fuck you man, you shot it into my eyes.”

By the time I had reached my office I had taken the sperm sample off my face. I placed it on the slide bed and then turned on the microscope. After a couple of minutes of inspection, I took a photograph and a short video, washed my face and returned upstairs. It told me what I needed to know.

Emilyrossee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilyrossee

Sally was sitting patiently watching Ronnie and Joe kissing. I walked over to her, took her by the hand and led her down to the visitor’s bedroom, closing the door behind me.

“So Ronnie is unprotected and ovulating. Is this her way of paying you back for impregnating me?”

“Probably but it won’t work.”

“It won’t work? Why not?”

“Didn’t you know that your husband is impotent? He can’t get her pregnant.”

“You’re joking. How did you know that?”

“All that business about getting him to pull out was about getting a clean sperm sample. I borrowed the high-resolution microscope from work to check that my suspicion was right. It’s fitted with a camera that can take videos.”

“What made you suspicious?”

“First off, you don’t use protection. You wanted children so I guessed that even though the pair of you only had sex occasionally, you would have been more likely to let him during your most fertile time. Then Ronnie was off the pill for almost four months and they had sex every day but she didn’t get pregnant. The chances of all that happening without a pregnancy are very remote. There had to be an explanation.”

“I wonder if he knows.”

“I suspect that he does. When I told him to pull out he appeared intent on continuing and only did so when I repeated it a couple of times. I think he only pulled out then to avoid our suspicions.”

“That might explain a few things. He has been very happy since I told him that I was pregnant. I thought that he would have some trouble handling it but he actually seems to be ecstatic about it. He’s never been as loving as what he has been since I told him that I was going to have a baby. Yes, it all seems to fit.”

“I wonder if he has told Ronnie or is he conning her?”

“He’s a very vain man, is my Joe. There is no way that he would tell Ronnie such a thing.” 

“How do you feel about watching them making love. If you feel comfortable with it we can slip into the master bedroom and watch them.”

“Do you want to do that?”

“Yes, now that I know that she can’t get pregnant I’d love to watch her take that monster of his.”

“It’s certainly a big one, isn’t it? I went out with quite a few men before we married and they were all a lot smaller than Joe. I was amazed that Ronnie could take so much of it inside her.”

“Ronnie told me that she has sometimes taken the whole thing. That’s what I want to see. I’d love to kiss her while they do it and if you’re there you could suck her tits. How do you feel about that?”

“What are we waiting for?”

We left the guest bedroom and turned out all the lights. We then made our way up the passage to the master bedroom. I quietly and slowly pushed the door further open and we both slipped in. They were lying together facing each other and whispering. I dropped down on my hands and knees and moved over to the side of the bed. Sally followed me. 

They were obviously not aware we were there because Joe was telling Ronnie that he loved her and wanted them to be together. Ronnie was responding by telling him that they were both married which made that impossible.

I saw Sally move to say something so I put my hand over her mouth and raised the pointing finger of my other hand to my mouth to signify for her to be quiet.

“But I’m in love with you, Ronnie. You don’t understand how difficult it has been for me going without sex all this time. Now that we have found each other I’m happy and satisfied for the first time in my life.”

“Joe you just told me that it all has to do with your sexual satisfaction. There is no good reason if we play our cards right that you and I cannot make love a number of times every week. Ron has a hang-up about this pregnancy thing but he will come around eventually. Once I am carrying your baby he can’t have any objection can he?”

“What if it doesn’t happen? What if for some reason you don’t fall pregnant. We fucked every day for near on four months without protection and it didn’t happen. What makes you think that it will now?”   

“It’ll happen. It just takes time, that’s all. I liked the way you shot a couple of bursts into me before you pulled out earlier on when Ron told you to pull out. Do you think he knew that you seeded me?”

  “He probably would have known. He was underneath you looking directly at my shaft. He had to have seen cum shooting up along it. When I’ve masturbated I’ve seen it myself and you can’t miss it especially being that close.”

“You came really quickly tonight.”

“Yes, I had been thinking of getting together for the last couple of weeks, knowing you would be ovulating. Then when you started lapping on Sally I almost shot my bolt then and there. When Ron climbed under you like that and helped me get into you, I couldn’t hold it. Having a husband directing a cock into his wife must be the most erotic thing that could happen to a man.”

“It turned me on too. Ron is a very special guy. That is why I love him so much. Can’t you understand that I can’t even think of leaving him? How many husbands would let his wife do what we have been doing? It’s wrong of us to even talk about doing that to him, Joe.”

“But you told me that you loved me.”

“That’s not what I said at all. What I said was that I love having sex with you. You make me have orgasms that are indescribable.”

 “You didn’t cum earlier?”

“Yes, I did but it wasn’t a big one like we usually have. I had my husband there and I didn’t want to hurt him by letting him see me when I really let go. I had to fight it.”

“I’m ready to go again. Look I’m stiff as a board. Feel this.”

“Hhhmmmm, I like that. Come here and make love to me.”  

I saw the bed move and knew that Joe had rolled over on top of her. I lifted my head up enough to see his cock aligned with her pussy. Her crotch was still wet no doubt from their earlier sex. Some of his deposits had been trickling out of her while they talked.

She would have been aware of it but I remembered her telling me that she needed lube to allow him to get fully embedded inside her. I guessed that was the reason she had wanted me to go first.

He lifted his butt while Ronnie directed him to her hole.  One single thrust and two or three inches disappeared inside her. Her moan was loud. It obviously was doing for her what she wanted. He started doing little strokes and bit by bit his cock disappeared inside her. Her moans were getting louder as more of him entered her.

When he was in about the same distance as where he had been before he increased the length of his stroke. Little by little, it was pushed into her. She started throwing her head from side to side. If her eyes hadn’t been closed she would have seen me. I felt Sally beside me and looked at her. She responded by taking my rock hard cock into her hand.

After a short time of watching Ronnie in the throes of her orgasm, I felt Sally pulling on my cock. She was lying down on her back and was trying to pull me over to her pussy. I complied.

Like Joe, I rubbed my cock head up and down her soaking wet slit to get her to open up for me then pushed in. My first push took me half way in. I pulled back and pushed again and our crotches slammed against each other. We now had two women groaning. My wife with around ten inches of huge cock in her and the man’s wife with my meagre six-inch cock embedded all the way in.   

I didn’t have to move much because Sally was doing it for me. That was helpful because I knew that if I worked too hard I would cum very quickly. By allowing Sally to do the work I could focus on delaying the inevitable.

In the background, I could hear Ronnie now vocalizing, “Yes, oh yes, yes, yes, yes, oh yes.” It went on and on and on. After a while, she quietened down and then, “Oh Joe I love that. I love your huge cock when it’s all the way into me. I can feel you getting harder. Shoot your cum all the way into my uterus, Joe. Make me pregnant like Ron made Sally.”

“Oh shit, Ronnie I cumming, I’m cumming, I’m cumming. Argh! Oh fuck that feels so good. I can feel it, Joe. It’s flooding me. I can feel the heat shooting all the way up inside me. I can feel every pulse, ever squirt. I’ve never felt anything like that before, ever.”

Things went quiet on the bed. The only sound was Joe panting from the exertion of his orgasm. Sally was lifting her hips up and down to meet me. I had slowed to avoid Ronnie and Joe hearing us.

“What the fuck. Hey Joe, look who is on the floor over here?”

I turned my head to see Ronnie up on her elbows watching Sally and me. Joe’s face appeared behind her.

“How the fuck did you pair get in here? How much did you see?”

 I laughed and said, “Most of it I expect.” I then continued in a female sounding voice, “Yes, oh yes, yes, yes, yes, oh yes. Oh, Joe, I love that. I love your huge cock when it’s all the way into me. I can feel you getting harder. Shoot your cum all the way into my uterus, Joe. Make me pregnant like Ron made Sally.” 

 Sally then took up the story with a deep voice, “But I’m in love with you Ronnie. You don’t understand how difficult it has been for me going without sex all this time. Now that we have found each other I’m happy and satisfied for the first time in my life.”

It was glaringly obvious that Sally was about to give Joe the serving of his life. I was going to stay out of it and I hoped that Ronnie would also leave it to them.

“I’m sorry, Sally, I didn’t know you were listening. I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“So let me understand. It’s okay for you to proposition someone else’s wife as long as I’m not listening. Is that how it works Joe? Our agreement was that we could both get involved in sex with Ron and Ronnie. At what stage did that extend to trying to run away with her? At what stage did that include you and Ronnie trying to have a child together, Joe? Is your memory failing or was that something that you conveniently forgot to tell me about?”

“I’m sorry, Sally. I didn’t know how to tell you. You and Ron made a baby together so I agreed when Ronnie asked me to. You really don’t have a right to complain given that you are pregnant.”

“Joe, I had sex with Ron on your request so that you could have sex with Ronnie. I told you before we did it that there was a chance that I could be in the fertile stage of my cycle and you asked me to continue. Don't misunderstand me. I’m happy that it happened but it doesn’t change the fact that I did it for you, not for myself. Is this how you repay me?”

Ronnie cut in, “Sally, there was no threat to your marriage. I am not going to leave Ron. If you heard what Joe said you must have heard my reply.”

“Yes, I did Ronnie and I’m thankful but it doesn’t change what Joe said. He’s an arsehole to do that to Ron and to me. It must have been stressful for you as well.”

Ronnie continued. “Sally, you need to understand men. It is difficult for them to have sex with a woman without believing they need to own them. It seems to be in their DNA. Every man that I have ever had sex with has told me they love me and wanted me to run away with them except one. If I accepted them all I’d need to own a motel to house them. Joe’s not to blame. It’s his natural instinct.”

“Natural instinct or not, Joe is in the shit with me. I like what we have here and I don’t want him fucking it up for the four of us. I enjoy my time with Ron and I’m not prepared to give it up because Joe acts like a fucking imbecile.”

Ronnie turned towards Joe. “It looks as if we all agree with you on that. Joe, if you raise that issue with me again then it all finishes immediately. At least it finishes between you and me. Do you accept that?”

“Do I have an option?”

“Yes, of course, there’s the door. You can get up and walk out of it and not come back.”

“You know I’m not going to do that so I have to agree, don’t I.”

Ronnie just shrugged her shoulders then turned to me. “You had better lift Sally up onto the bed, Ron. That’s no way to treat a lady, screwing her on the carpet. You’ll give her carpet burn if you get too excited.”

I lifted Sally up onto the bed beside Ronnie. As I did so I saw the mess of Joe’s sperm running out of her pussy. Ronnie must have seen me looking.

She took me by the face and pulled me over to kiss her. “Can I borrow him for a short time, Sally?”

“He’s your husband.”

“Yes, he is, isn’t he and he is a very special one too. I’ve asked your husband to do this but he always refuses. You haven’t trained him well at all, Sally. Joe, there are hundreds of reasons why I will not leave Ron and this is just one of those reasons.  Watch closely and learn.”

While she was talking Ronnie was pushing my head down her body. I knew what she wanted. It was one of those things that revolted me but I did it occasionally simply because Ronnie wanted it.

The sight that awaited me was absolutely repulsive. She was plastered with sperm. He must have shot a heap of sperm into her in those three or four spurts at the card table because it was everywhere. Once I got past the urge to regurgitate my dinner I started licking.

I raised my eyes and Ronnie was leaning forward with her back on a pillow to allow her to watch. Sally had moved down along her body with me. I looked to the side and she was also looking me in the eyes.

“Move back Ron. Let me clean her up. She has done it for me so now it’s my turn to do it for her.”

I slid back on my haunches to allow Sally to access Ronnie’s sloppy pussy. I was right on the end of the bed by then so I stood up. Sally moved around on her haunches. I was looking directly at her pussy. Her but was raised in the air directly in line with my cock which was erect once more.

I was wondering if I should slip into her when she wriggled her but from side to side. As I moved forward towards her, Ronnie said, “Don’t think about it, Ron. Do it!”

I slipped into her with one stroke and started working in and out.

“Oh yes, Keep that up, Sally. Yes, right there. Fuck you're good, lady. You’ve done that a few times before haven’t you? I think Ron needs to take lessons from you. Oh fuck, I’m going to cum if you keep that up.”

“You’re not the only one, Ronnie. Sally’s pussy feels so smooth that I’m going to fill her very soon. Think about it, Ronnie. While you were licking and kissing her down there a couple of inches from your mouth our baby was growing inside her. Every day he’s getting bigger and bigger and his dad is going to fill his mummy with his sperm over and over again if you let me.”

“Fill her Ron. Fill that tight little pussy with your seed for me and I’ll clean her up for you to do it over and over again just like she is doing to me. Once you fill her I want to see Joe stretch her tight little pussy like he just did to me. Wouldn’t you like to see that, Ron?”

“Aaaahhh, aaaahhh, aaaahhh, aaaahhh, aaaahhh, I’m cumming, I’m cumming, I’m cumming.”

I can’t remember ever shooting so much sperm into any woman in my lifetime.

I pulled out and a lump of sperm followed me. Ronnie spoke once more, “Joe, it’s your turn now. You hurt her though and you will never put that thing into me again. Be gentle with her, very gentle.”

Joe moved across behind her. “Guide me in, Ron. Line me up with her orifice.”

I rubbed my hand across my softening cock to collect the sperm. I then collected the lump that was about to fall onto the bed then wrapped my hand around his cock. My hand wouldn’t go more than about two-thirds of the distance around its circumference so I had to slide my hand around it to lubricate it. I then put the head against her hole.

It was obvious that he wouldn’t be able to just push that big purple head into her so I pulled it downwards over her clit as I had done with Ronnie earlier and then pushed it back up. I repeated that three or four times before the head slipped inside.

Sally started to hump her back in unison with my movements of his cock. Joe pulled back slightly and then when he pushed forward about half an inch more slipped in. Joe was now underway. He pulled back and pushed forward over and over again and each time a little more slipped in. 

I didn’t take my hand away. I knew that Sally was shallow inside. Each time that I had made love with her I had come in contact with her cervix before I was fully inside her. Joe was at least four inches longer than I was. I needed to stop him from hurting her when he got excited and pushed too far inside.

I positioned my hand so that he could penetrate only about seven inches into her. To stop him going further I had to hold him very tight. As his orgasm approached I could feel his cock expanding and contracting. Every time he pulled back her internals appeared to be pulled outwards with his cock. It was as if she was turning inside out.

Suddenly she shrieked at the top of her voice, “I’m going to cum. Oh, honey, you’re going to make your little wife cum on your big cock. Oh, oh, oh, I’m cumming, I’m cumming, baby. It feels so good.  I’ve never cum with you before. I can’t believe how good it feels.”

I felt Joe’s cock swell up as she was saying it and then I felt blast after blast shoot down along his cock into her pussy. After the fourth blast, his sperm started pushing back out of her along the side of his cock. I let go of him at that stage.

When they were finished he left his big tool inside her for quite some time before he pulled out. Sally had stopped licking Ronnie while Joe was fucking her. Ronnie now stood up with her hand under her pussy to stop anything from dropping onto the carpet.

“Lay down here, Sally.” It was Ronnie and as usual, she was handing out commands.

“I was going to clean up.”

“Lay down here. You cleaned me, now it’s my turn.”

Sally pulled herself up along the bed in much the same way that Ronnie had. Ronnie moved down and was in exactly the same position that Sally had been as she licked her clean. Watching Joe making love to his wife had me rock hard again. I lined up with Ronnie and slipped inside her. She was very loose after Joe and extremely slippery.

“That’s nice, lover boy. I was hoping you would do that.” It took quite a while but after about fifteen minutes I pushed into her a hard as I was able and emptied a thimble full of sperm into my wife.

As I lay recovering I suddenly thought. ‘Joe’s sperm is impotent but mine isn’t. Wouldn’t it be a joke if Ronnie actually got pregnant? She would believe it was Joe’s baby while I would know it had to be mine.’ I grinned. Sally was looking at me and asked, “what’s so funny?”

“Nothing, just my weird sense of humour, is all. Maybe I’ll tell you later after I’ve thought about it a while.”

Sally and I moved off into the guest bedroom after that, leaving Joe and Ronnie together. After we had settled into bed, Sally said, “Come on. Tell me what was so funny. I know you didn’t want to say anything in front of them.”

“My sperm is potent but Joe’s is not. Do you know now what I was thinking?”

“Oh fuck, wouldn’t that be a joke. Yes, I hope it happens. It’ll serve the cheating rat right. Would you be happy with that?”

“No, not happy, absolutely ecstatic would be a better description.”

“If that is the case then I hope it happens. Are you going to tell her?”

“Nope, I’ll only tell her if she asks me and there is no good reason that she would.”

We both laughed and I cuddled up to her and started to drift off to sleep.

“Ron.”

“Yes, Sally.”

“What Joe said to Ronnie, you know about falling in love.”

“Yes, Sally.”

“It’s not only men who do that.”

“Yes, I know.”

“I thought you did. I’m not allowed to say it though, am I?”

“I won’t repeat it to anyone, Sally and no one else is listening.”

“I’m falling in love with you, Ron.”

“Yes, I know that Sally. I feel the same way.”

“Why don’t you say it then?”

“Once I say something like that I can never take it back and it could lead us into a disaster that could destroy our lives.”

“Yes, I know but I still love you.”

“I love you too, Sally.”

“I thought so. Let’s get some sleep. Can you slip up behind me?”

“Yes.”

She rolled over and pushed back against me. I was getting hard again and my cock slipped between her legs. She moved a little and I slipped into her. I placed my hand on her tit and gave it a little squeeze.

“Oh, that feels nice. I’ve dreamt of you doing that to me ever since I met you. We really need to spend more time together, Ron.”

“Yes, I think that would be nice. Now go to sleep, lover.”

I awoke with a morning woody which was still embedded inside her. We started moving together slowly. That continued for at least half an hour before I shot my sperm deep inside her.

Towards the end of the story, I could see tears welling up in Ron’s eyes. This man was one of the toughest on the football field in the state and here he was with tears starting to run down his cheeks. For this to happen, his feelings for Sally must have been very intense.  

 I told Ron I would be back the next evening around the same time and said my goodbyes. Once again I checked for Jon’s vehicle on the way home but there was nothing. I went into my office and checked the video and sure enough, Jon arrived about the same time as last time and left again around a similar time.

I changed and climbed into bed behind Sue. She woke up and said as if it was a normal thing to say, “Jon was over again tonight. Do you want to slip in for slippery seconds?”

I didn’t answer but as she lifted her leg I slipped inside her. Ron’s story had once again excited me and so in no time at all I came. Sue said quietly, “I love you Goyse.”

“Yes, I know, now go to sleep.” The way that I felt at that moment I simply could not make myself return her statement of affection. I knew in my heart that I loved her but my disgust at her behaviour prevented me from saying what I knew that she wanted to hear from me.

I felt like a male doll hanging by the testicles from a string with everyone who I cared about hitting me with a baseball bat. I guess it explained why Ron and I got along so well. 

I awoke early the next morning and left for work before Sue and the kids were up. I wasn’t ready to face her or the situation that I found myself in, not yet anyway.

 

 

Published 
Written by goyse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments