Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Slut Wife for the Real Estate Boss

"My wife and I go to work for a real estate broker, and she ends up being a slut for the Latino owner"

50
8 Comments 8
52.6k Views 52.6k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Famous Story

The economy in the Detroit metropolitan area and much of southeast Michigan has been seriously depressed for many years, and it has been challenging for my wife and I to make a good living as real estate agents. My name is Jim, and my wife Christine and I were both thirty years old at the time of this story, with a six-month old daughter. We grew up and worked in Flint, Michigan, but then decided that we needed to move to Detroit to find a better employment opportunity.

We interviewed with a Latino real estate broker named Carlos, and we had a small connection to him since he graduated from the same high school in Flint that Christine and I attended. He was thirty-two years old and had established a successful agency in Detroit which was somewhat dependent on the success of the auto industry, although he does have other clients.

The auto industry is not nearly as robust as it was in the old days, but the government bailouts helped the companies to survive, and now they're doing much better. His smartest business move was to develop a good relationship with an employee relocation company that is used by one of the auto makers, even though he did have to compete with two other real estate firms for their business.

One of the keys to his success is that he maintains a hospitality suite in the Renaissance Center in downtown Detroit, where his agents entertain executives using the relocation company who are moving into the area and are still in transition. The customers are typically still looking for homes and their families aren’t with them yet, but sometimes married couples are involved too.

The suite provides a comfortable gathering place for the agents to interact with and entertain those men, and sometimes women, and some of them stay temporarily in the two bedrooms connected to the suite. And as you might expect, most of those male executives appreciate having pretty ladies around to entertain them.

Carlos didn’t have the resources to hire a hostess or escorts for the hospitality suite, so he tried to hire the most attractive agents he could find, and most of them are married. He didn’t know us personally since our high school was so large and he was two grades ahead of us, but he did remember Christine for her great looks, and most probably her rather dubious reputation.

Christine is still very pretty, at five feet three inches tall and weighing one hundred and twenty pounds. Her round, full and lactating DDD-cup breasts look large on her trim frame, and her firm ass is a perfect heart shape, even though she had a child. She has the most beautiful, dark auburn, short pixie-length hair and dark-brown, almond shaped eyes with long, thick lashes. She is also very athletic,and had the distinction of being a power lifter in high school, which explains her tight stomach and strong thighs.

She had been a tomboy growing up, and I just love the contrast of her being pretty with a curvy, hour glass figure, but also powerfully built and aggressive for a woman. But I have to admit that my favorite things about Christine are her thick, puffy labia lips and slippery, pink and large clit, with her neatly trimmed bush of natural auburn hair. And her pussy always seems to be wet with sweet tasting and smelling aromatic juices.

Christine had a reputation in high school for her insatiable appetite for sex when she drank alcohol of any kind. There were several sluts in our high school, but none of them turned into hypersexual nymphomaniacs when they were drinking like Christine did. She just had to suck and fuck cock, and the bigger the better. She also liked to fuck the Latino, Middle Eastern and black guys when she had a chance, and she just loved the feeling of having her pussy full of their thick, ethnic cum.

She was also a little different than the other sluts in that she loved to suck cocks and balls and swallow cum probably more than fucking. Most of the girls didn’t like to suck cock and swallow cum, so that made Christine very popular for groups of two or more guys to be with her. She could be sucking and fucking at the same time. She just loved the feeling of throbbing cocks spraying cum into her mouth.

Christine also likes to have her pussy sucked, but almost no one would do that for her since she was so active fucking all those guys and was considered to be a slut. One other interesting thing is that she loves to suck pussy too and sometimes boy and girl couples would meet with her and she would suck all of them.

I didn’t know Christine very well or date her in high school, and I was too shy and insecure to try to get myself invited to the groups of guys that she was sucking and fucking. Part of that was probably due to my below-average-sized, five inch and thin dick. But I was infatuated with her for her beauty and great body and felt sorry for her for the way everyone always talked about her and treated her like just a piece of fuck meat. But I did get to know her when we went to college at Michigan State, and started dating her when we had business classes together in our junior year.

Christine and I first started dating on a non-exclusive basis, and I suspected that she was still drinking heavily and fucking other guys. But for some reason I was determined to show her respect and didn’t drink with her or try to fuck her. But eventually we started having oral sex. She loved the way I sucked her pussy, and I was very happy with her enthusiasm at sucking my cock.

We would sometimes sixty-nine for an hour at a time, and I loved it when she sat up on my face and smothered me with her big, wet cunt. She also likes sucking my little dick, but mostly because I always shoot a big load of cum for her to savor and swallow. Her pussy is very juicy and usually tasted a little different every time I sucked her. As I look back on it now, I’m sure that I was probably tasting the cum from the different guys she was fucking. I can’t really explain why that didn’t bother me, but I think I started liking the taste of cum and was just happy to be with her and giving her oral pleasure.

In our senior year of college things changed. She said that she was falling in love with me and stopped drinking with other guys. That caused her hypersexuality to abate, and she seemed to be happy fucking and sucking my little dick, so long as I always sucked her pussy to give her an orgasm after we fucked. I really liked having her all to myself, and we were married right after graduation. It had been a little over eight years since Christine stopped drinking and having sex with other men.

After graduation we both got jobs as real estate agents in the Flint area, until we interviewed in Detroit for the job with Carlos. We were anxious to find new jobs since the Detroit market would allow us a higher standard of living. Carlos was very clear in the interview about why we were being hired.

He said, “Look, to be perfectly honest, I am hiring you two as a team, but I'm primarily interested in Christine. You're very beautiful and sexy looking, and I know that our clients will appreciate it when you're on duty in the hospitality suite. You can both be there together, but it will be best if none of the clients know that you're married. You’ll also be expected to drink and dance with the clients to keep them happy.”

His last comment about drinking and dancing was concerning me so I said, “We can appreciate that you want everyone to be a little inebriated to create a festive atmosphere, but Christine and I haven’t had any alcoholic beverages since college, and we really don’t want to start drinking again. I don’t really want to get into the details, but it isn’t a good idea for us, and especially Christine, to be drinking alcohol.”

Then Carlos said, “Well, I do remember Christine from high school and guess I can understand that, but I want you to at least have some soft drinks and appear to be drinking alcohol. You also have to realize that the agents that I get the best feedback about from our clients will get a higher commission percentage. So, it will be important for you to fit in and enhance the atmosphere in the suite if you decide to work for me.”

Christine and I went home that night to discuss Carlos’s offer and I said, “Chris, I know that we need those jobs and the higher commissions, but do you really want to risk being in that kind of party atmosphere? It will probably be only a matter of time before someone convinces you to take a drink, and we have no way of knowing whether you're still affected by alcohol the way you were previously.”

She said, “Look, Jim, I realize that there is some risk, but we really need the money. And besides, I may have outgrown the issues I had with alcohol, and I think we should take the jobs.”

We decided to accept Carlos’s offer, and I must admit that secretly I was excited to see what might happen if Christine started drinking again. Our sex lives had become routine and less frequent in the last couple of years, and especially since our daughter was born. I sometimes found myself fantasizing about those times in college when I thought that she was fucking other guys and I was eating their cum from her pussy.

I kept trying to imagine what it would be like to see her fuck a man with a really big cock, but I had never shared my fantasies with Christine. And I had the feeling that Carlos knew exactly what might happen if she started drinking again, and no doubt couldn’t wait to fuck her.

Carlos was pleased that we accepted his offer of employment, and he directed us to come to the office the next day for processing as new employees. He also said that we would have our first shift at the hospitality suite that night to meet some clients, so we should arrange for a baby sitter.

We arrived at the suite at about 7:00 pm, and saw that Carlos was there with a black client. Carlos greeted us warmly and then took me over to him saying, “Jim, I’d like to introduce you to Wendell. He’s an auto executive and just arrived today, and I’d like you to handle his account. So please get acquainted and find out what type of home he desires. Maybe you can start showing him some properties on the MLS website. I’m just going to talk with Christine before some of our other clients arrive.”

Wendell and I sat down at a terminal and I watched as Carlos and Christine walked across the room to the bar. She looked fabulous in a short, pleated skirt and tight, white blouse that was unbuttoned enough to show a lot of cleavage. She was wearing a bra to help contain her huge DDD, milk-filled tits, but it was a skimpy one that still allowed for plenty of sway and jiggle. I watched carefully as he fixed her a club soda, and it looked like he added something clear, possibly vodka, to her glass when she wasn’t looking. Christine finished that first drink quickly, and Carlos fixed her another one.

We continued working for about an hour, and I saw that Carlos continued to fix Christine drinks. They then moved over to the big reclining couch and were sitting close together as they continued talking and laughing. I was distracted for a while researching properties for Wendell but was then brought back to reality.

He said, “Damn, Jim, look at that. Carlos is making a move on that pretty woman and she seems to like it. I was told that he liked to entertain his clients here in the suite, but this is better than I expected.”

I was shocked when I looked over and Carlos was lying across Christine’s lap sucking on one of her huge tits, and she was rubbing his cock through his pants. We also saw that Carlos was draining milk from her tit, and we saw a little running down his chin. It was clear to me where that was headed. It was likely that she had been drinking alcohol, and if that wasn’t enough to waken her libido, then I knew that having milk sucked from her tits was really turning her on. Wendell didn’t know that Christine is my wife, and we continued to watch as she unfastened Carlos’ belt and pants, and then lowered his zipper.

It was amazing to see his hardening cock appear. It's brown, uncircumcised and covered in thick veins and must have been at least eight or nine inches long and very thick. Carlos pulled away from her tit for a moment and said, “Come on, baby, suck my big, brown meat. I know that you’ll just love how big and juicy it is for you, just like you took care of all of those boys in high school.”

I saw the dreamy look on Christine’s face as she leaned down and took that huge cock into her mouth. They shifted on the couch into a contorted, partial side-by-side sixty-nine position, and Carlos was still able to suck her tit while she was sucking his cock. I was ashamed that the sight of my wife sucking that big cock was turning me on, but my little dick was hard as a rock watching it all. I also saw that Wendell was rubbing a sizeable bulge in his crotch.

LucianaJazz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucianaJazz

He said, “Fuck, man, if he's able to fuck that bitch then I’m going to take a turn too. Those tits are so large and full, and I can hardly wait to drink some of her milk and sink my cock into her sweet pussy.”

After several more minutes of them sucking one another Carlos leaned over and whispered something to Christine. Then they changed positions as he removed his pants and underwear and she removed her skirt, revealing that she wasn’t wearing any panties. Carlos sat back on the couch, and I saw his then-fully-hard cock and huge balls hanging down. Christine then straddled him with her back to his chest, and I was in awe watching her sink down to impale herself on that thick, brown cock.

She was finally all the way down on him and said, “Oh fuck, Carlos, fuck me with your big cock. I just have to feel you fucking me and then filling me with your cum.”

Wendell and I watched as Carlos began to swivel his hips and Christine began to move up and down on that huge cock. They were soon in a frenzy, and we plainly saw his cock stretching her vulva as he moved into and out of her, bottoming out on each stroke. Carlos had an especially prominent corpus spongiosum, that tube-like lump running down the bottom of his penis, and we could see it rubbing her clit on each stroke.

Christine seemed to be having almost continuous orgasms, and finally Carlos breathlessly said, “Oh fuck, you bitch, I’m filling your cunt with my thick seed. Can you feel it spraying into you, slut?”

Then Christine said, “Keep fucking me, I just love having my pussy full of your Latino cum. Pump it, baby, pump it!”

I watched in awe as Carlos kept pounding her pussy after he had already ejaculated into her. He was able to stay hard and keep fucking, and it was erotic watching as his cum started to leak out and was then turned into white, frothy foam, which was plainly visible on his brown cock. Then that plentiful cum started running down onto his huge, brown balls, which were rising and falling heavily on the couch as he continued pivoting his cock into my wife.

Wendell had lowered his pants and was stroking his large, black cock that is circumcised, but every bit as big as Carlos’ fuck meat. Christine looked over at him and said, “Come on over here and feed me your black cock while Carlos continues fucking me. Just stand in front of me and lean over to feed me your big cock. It’s been too long since I’ve had brown and black meat like this, and I just have to taste your oozing cock.”

He moved over and started fucking her face and I plainly saw his black ass moving back and forth as he fucked her mouth, while at the same time watching Carlos’ still hard cock pounding her pussy. It didn’t take Wendell long to tense up and I saw his ass flexing and moving as he said, “That’s it, swallow my cum, you bitch. I know you love it by the way you're sucking so hard to get it all down. And as soon as Carlos is finished with you and we clean you up, I’m going to fuck that sweet pussy of yours.”

Carlos lasted a lot longer on their second fucking, but finally, not long after Wendell sat down on the couch next to them, Carlos said, “Oh fuck, here it comes again. Take my cum, baby. I can see now that everything I heard about you in high school is true, and you can’t seem to get enough cock after you’ve had a few drinks.”

Christine had her eyes closed as she felt that second, frothy load of cum shooting into her, but then she looked at me and crooked her finger telling me to come over, saying, “Come on, honey, clean me up so I can fuck Wendell. I just have to have his big black cock in me.”

That was obviously a totally new experience for me. I knew that I had sucked other men’s cum from her in college, but now she was asking me to come suck her pussy while still being impaled on Carlos’ big cock. There's no way I could resist her request, and I moved over and got on my knees between their legs. I started licking and sucking her pussy as I felt his big cock soften and slide out of her pussy.

Then I was faced with a hairy pussy with fat, swollen vulva lips, covered in the frothy cum from two fuckings. The cum was running down from her pussy onto that brown cock, since she was still on top of him, and I was also licking his still-thick meat as I cleaned her pussy.

I looked up periodically and saw Carlos looking around Christine and down at me sucking his cum from her pussy, and he finally smiled and said, “Damn, Jim, I might have guessed that you have already sucked the leavings of other men from her cunt, just knowing what a slut she is. But fuck, seeing you clean her up and swallowing my cum, and having you lick my cock a little is very arousing."

"This might open a whole new concept for entertaining our clients. I know that a lot of men would love watching you clean their cum from her pussy, especially if we change the rules and let them know that she's your wife. And I’ll bet that any man who will do that, will also suck cock. In fact, you can suck my cock clean for me while Wendell is taking his turn in Christine’s juicy pussy.”

Wendell was listening to Carlos’ comments and was also stroking his hardened cock. Then he reached down and pushed me out of the way and pulled Christine away from Carlos, and on top, facing him. I saw her slide down on that big, black cock as he began sucking milk from her tits.

Carlos looked down at me and said, “Come on, Jim, you know you want to taste my big cock and balls, especially since it has more of my tasty cum and Christine’s juices on it. Come on, man, if you do a good job and get me hard again, I might even be able to fuck your wife again.”

So there I was, between his legs, taking the first cock ever into my mouth. It was soft but still thick, and I loved the texture of his foreskin and the mixture of their juices. I sucked his cock for a while and then moved down to his balls. Carlos reached down and lifted his balls to my mouth, as a sign of his dominance that he was feeding me his genitals. Even though this was a first for me, I liked being down there serving his needs, and I knew right then that Christine and I had entered a totally new phase of our lives.

I was still on my knees sucking Carlos’ cock, and Wendell was still pounding Christine’s pussy, when the door opened, and more people entered the room. I couldn’t look up because Carlos was holding me in place sucking him, but I heard a man with a Middle Eastern accent say, “Holy shit, Yusuf, look at that woman fucking a black man and a man sucking Carlos’ cock. We’ll have to take them to our room later and enjoy a little of their hospitality.”

It was embarrassing being caught in that position, but I was enjoying sucking Carlos’ cock so much that I soon got over it. I would find out later that Yusuf and Rafi are brothers from Yemen who had bought a business in Detroit and were staying in one of the bedrooms while looking for a home.

Then the other man said, “Yes, Rafi, we heard that Carlos would provide entertainment, but this is almost too good to be true. It will be fun having them in our room when they're available.”

I continued sucking Carlos, and he had long since hardened and was forcefully fucking my face by pulling my head down onto his cock. And even though he had previously cum twice in Christine, he soon tensed up and I felt his cock throbbing and pulsing as he filled my mouth with his semen. I swallowed to get all of his cum down.

Then I heard Wendell say, “Oh shit, here it comes, bitch, take all of my black nut. I can hardly wait to see Ed clean it up with his mouth.”

By then it was 9:00 pm, and after I drained Carlos’ balls I moved over to Christine and cleaned a huge load of Wendell’s cum from her cunt. She just loved having me suck her well-fucked pussy, and she had another orgasm while I was sucking her clit. Then we all sat on the couch for a few minutes to relax and have another drink, except that I was still on my knees sucking and licking Wendell to clean his cock and balls.

When I finished cleaning up Wendell, Carlos introduced Christine and me as husband and wife to Yusuf and Rafi. After a little small talk, Yusuf said, “It's very rare for an Arab man to share his wife with others, and even more rare for such a man to suck the cocks of the men fucking his wife. Please tell us how you came to be this way.”

Christine spoke up before I could say anything and then told them the story of her hypersexuality in high school, due to drinking alcohol, and how we dated in college while she was still fucking other men. Then she said, “Jim sucked my pussy in college, after I had fucked other men, and he had to know that my pussy was full of cum. But then we got serious and I quit drinking and fucking other men and haven't done this for eight years."

"But then tonight Carlos started out by slipping a little booze into my club soda, and it didn’t take much for my craving for cock and cum to return. I hope that you don’t think I’m too big of a slut, but I obviously can’t control myself when I’m drinking, and can’t seem to get enough cock.”

Then Rafi spoke up and said, “Even though your actions would be a serious crime in our culture, we have heard that there are some married couples like you in the Western world. We have been away from our wives for many weeks and would enjoy your company for a while this evening. If you like big cocks and plentiful cum as much as you say, then you will be as pleased with us as we are getting relief from you. It is much more acceptable in our culture to use white women and men for illicit sex, than it would be with another Arab couple.”

Carlos looked over at Christine and me and shook his head yes, as if we would need any more encouragement to serve those Arab men sexually. We then followed Yusuf and Rafi to their room for another round of raw sex. Christine was already nude, and I was dressed, but it only took them a few moments to shed all of their clothes. Both men are about five feet ten inches tall and weigh one hundred and seventy pounds, and they are very hairy. But the most prominent features are their huge, circumcised cocks. They had to be at least nine inches long and very thick, with huge balls hanging low in black scrotum sacks. You could smell their virility, and Christine could hardly wait to fuck them.

But first, Yusuf said, “Come now, let’s all get onto the bed. We would like to shoot our first loads into your mouths, and it will be fun to fuck a husband and wife in their mouths, side-by-side, and at the same time.

We got onto the bed and lay back, and those dark men climbed on top of us. They soon pushed their hard cocks into our mouths, and they began to aggressively fuck us. That was all still a new experience for me, but I was soon able to take Rafi’s cock all the way into my throat without gagging, and I saw that Christine was doing the same thing with Yusuf. It was easy to see that it had been a while since these men had sex because it only took them a few minutes to tense up and fill both of our mouths and throats with their thick and plentiful Arab semen.

After resting for a few minutes, Yusuf fucked his huge cock into Christine and she was writhing with pleasure. While they were fucking, Rafi sat on my face, feeding me his balls and perineum, and forcing my face into his ass crack. His cock was hardening as he used me that way, and he soon pulled back and leaned over and pushed his cock into my mouth again.

Then he said, “That’s it, cock sucker, get my cock good and hard to fuck your wife. I just can’t understand how you can let other men use her like that. She will never want your white dick again after she has a taste of our big, dark Arab cocks. You can just be a human douche bag for her and swallow our potent seed.”

Yusuf lasted another few minutes and then shot his second load of cum for the night into Christine’s well-fucked cunt. Then I cleaned her with my mouth and also sucked Yusuf’s cock and balls clean of their juices as Rafi fucked her with his big cock. That continued for another round of fucking and sucking those two men, and then they dismissed us for the night. Carlos and Wendell were waiting for us when we returned to the hospitality area.

We chatted with them and then had another round of raw, wet sex with them. It was as if they hadn’t had sex in years, and from Christine’s point of view she hadn’t had real sex in a long time either. It was then 11:00 pm and we had to get home to the baby sitter. But Carlos was very pleased with the way the evening went.

We became regular features at the hospitality suite and did very little actual real estate sales activity. But we were well compensated because of the reputation that Carlos got for entertaining his clients. Christine and I serviced all his clients for many years to come, and I had become as big of a whore for cock and cum as she is.

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments