Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Slut Wife in the Auto Parts Store

"I help my husband in our auto parts store and end up fucking Mexican mechanics."

45
7 Comments 7
57.4k Views 57.4k
6.3k words 6.3k words
Famous Story

My name is Marci, and my husband Dan and I moved to New Orleans from Dallas after we purchased a national auto parts store franchise. We met while working at a company in Dallas and were both twenty-nine years old at the time of this story. Dan was a marketing director and I was a property accountant in the franchise department. We purchased that business as a way for me to get back to my hometown of New Orleans to be closer to my parents. We looked for other employment there for quite a while, but there just weren’t any other opportunities for us.

Ed is very good at marketing research and learned that a suburb in the New Orleans area was under-served by auto parts suppliers. He identified a location in a business district that had one other auto parts supplier and many auto repair shops. We saved enough money to get into the business with a leased building but were counting heavily on cash flow from operations to keep us in a solvent position.

I was at first able to stay home and care for our six-month-old daughter, who I was still nursing, while doing the accounting for our business at home. But then the economy worsened, and it was getting harder and harder to keep our sales up. A lot of times the general loss of business during a bad economy can be offset by greater demand from people keeping their older cars longer and needing more repairs. But this time we were experiencing a substantial loss of business.

Dan made it a practice to visit the other dealer in disguise as a secret shopper. He noticed on his visits that the other store had hired some very sexy and scantily dressed women to work the counters in hopes of attracting more male traffic to their store. And unfortunately, they were successful at drawing business away from us. One evening at dinner Dan told me all about what that other store was doing to gain market share.

Then he said, “It’s frustrating losing business to them, especially since we aren’t in a position right now to hire additional help. Some of those women aren’t even that good looking and are just showing a lot of tit and ass. You're prettier and sexier than all of them.”

It was very flattering hearing Dan say those nice things about me, and I had to wonder if he was hinting about me possibly working the counter in our store. He really likes the way I look, and I got back into shape quickly after our daughter was born. I'm five feet four inches tall and weighed one hundred and fifteen pounds. My breasts are normally a D-cup, but had grown to a full DDs since I started nursing, and my ass is meaty and has a perfect heart shape. I also have short brunette hair and bright blue eyes. Dan always says that I look a lot like the country singer, Martina McBride, which is a big compliment. He is proud of my appearance and had always encouraged me to dress in a revealing way when we go out in public.

I enjoyed dressing to please Dan, and appreciated the attention I got from other men. I read somewhere that men find it almost impossible to resist a woman’s curves. It seems that it is an evolutionary thing that allowed our species to prosper. I feel eyes on my tits whenever I go out in tight or skimpy tops with no bra. The sway and jiggle of my big tits is irresistible to most men.

I did have some interest in working in the store and knew that I could leave our daughter with my mother to baby sit her. But I didn’t want to seem too eager and felt that it was best if Dan had to convince me to do it, just so I wouldn’t seem too slutty. I said, “That’s terrible that we are losing so much business to that other store. What do you have in mind to get more business for us?”

He looked at me and stammered a little when he said, “We..we..well, I was wondering if you would be willing to work the counter for us for a while. I had to fire two of our employees recently anyway and could use the extra help. You would look very hot in one of our tight, store-logo t-shirts and tight shorts, and I’m sure that you'd attract a lot of business for us."

"We both know that the men will be staring at you, and we won’t let anyone know that we are married since it might make them feel uncomfortable to have me watching them looking at you that way. None of the remaining employees know you either. What do you say, honey? Would you please do this to help save our business?”

Dan and I have an average love life, and since he has a small dick, we usually fantasize about other men fucking me. And he always sucks my pussy clean of his cum after we fuck. I really like larger cocks and had dated and been fucked by a few guys with big ones before I met Ed. But he's very good at keeping me satisfied with his mouth so his little dick doesn’t bother me too much.

I thought I’d tease him a little and asked, “Are you sure you want me to be dressed like that in front of those horny Latino mechanics? Some of them might try to take advantage of me. How would you feel if they grabbed my tits and rubbed my ass, or even tried to fuck me with cocks much bigger than yours?”

Dan caught on to my teasing and answered, “Well, if it helps save our business, then maybe you could entertain those guys. And you might enjoy having those men touch you or even fuck you. I know that my little dick isn’t always satisfying for you, and they might have big cocks. So, what do you say? Will you do this for us?”

I was getting excited by the idea of displaying myself to those men and replied, “Okay, sweetie, but don’t blame me if some of those guys get carried away and try to suck my milk-filled tits or even fuck me.”

But we both knew that I shouldn’t be fucking anyone else bareback. I don’t take birth control pills because we practice the rhythm method. My period is so regular that we have been fucking regularly for our four years of marriage, and were able to conceive our daughter, as planned, using that method. The fact was that neither of us like the thought of using condoms, and I really like to feel Dan’s cum shooting into my pussy and then having him suck it out of me. And of course, he likes that too.

It was decided that I would start at the store the following Monday, and I got my clothes ready. I got one of our white, store-logo t-shirts that is about two sizes too small and cut it off, so a good portion of my midriff is exposed. I knew that my big tits would push the shirt away from my belly and look even more alluring. My light brown areoles and thick nipples are also plainly visible in that tight shirt. Then I decided to wear a tight pair of black, spandex workout shorts which were very revealing. You can plainly see my prominent pubis and thick labia which look even thicker divided by the seam. I also took off my wedding ring and was planning on taking my breast pump with me to relieve the pressure a few times a day and store the milk for our daughter.

Dan dropped me off on the corner a block away from the store, so we wouldn’t be seen driving in together. And when I walked in the door on Monday he introduced me as Denise. He told the other employees that I was already familiar with the business, and he hoped that I would attract some activity from the other auto parts store. The men, and even the women, could hardly keep from staring at me in that tight and revealing outfit.

The morning went pretty well as I got reacquainted with the computer system and cash drawer procedures. We mostly had a few male retail customers who were openly watching my every move. Then in the afternoon, one of the mechanics from Martinez Complete Auto Repair came into the store.

That is the largest of the repair shops in our area and is owned by Carlos Martinez. They have twelve Mexican-American mechanics and previously gave us a lot of business. The bad economy caused their volume to dwindle somewhat, and Dan knew that they were also going to our competitor because of the attractive help. I served the mechanic, and he was openly staring at my tits and ass.

I have to admit that it turned me on to be ogled like that, and I was flirting with him by smiling at him and making sure that that I moved my tits a lot, so he could see them jiggle and sway under the tight t-shirt. At one point he even bent down so he could see the bottoms of my breasts bulging under the cutoff t-shirt.

The next morning five of the mechanics from Martinez’s shop came into the store. They just bought some minor items and it was clear that they were only there because the other mechanic told them about me. Most of them also engaged me in conversation so they would have an excuse to stand near me and continue to openly stare at my well-displayed assets. I made sure to tease them and flirted right back. I even saw a couple of them rubbing their crotches when they didn’t think I was looking. Then that afternoon Carlos, the owner, came in to check me out for himself.

Carlos is a handsome Latino who is taller than most of his mechanics at six feet and he is in good shape. He was very charming and probably forty years old, with a confident air about himself. After chatting with me for a few minutes I saw him go with Dan to the office. I saw through the glass door that Dan and Carlos were sometimes in serious discussions and at other times laughing together, and I could hardly wait to get home after work and find out from Dan what they were talking about.

We got home at about 7:30pm after closing the store at 7:00pm and picking up our daughter from my mother’s home. Then after spending some quality family time we put our daughter to bed and we went to bed ourselves. I was hoping that he would bring up his conversation with Carlos himself, so I started reading a book.

Then he asked, “Are you happy with the way things went at the store for the last two days? I noticed that all of Carlos’s mechanics were openly staring at your body. Did that bother you, or are you still happy to be helping out as eye candy for those men?”

I put down my book, smiledat him and replied, “Don’t get mad at me for this, but I’m having a wonderful time at the store. It really feels good to be out of the house and appreciated and admired by all those men, and I have to admit that it does turn me on. I even saw a couple of them rubbing their cocks. Does it bother you that those men are so blatantly staring at me and even getting sexually excited?”

He moved closer to me and hugged me and said, “Well, I have to admit that it also turns me on seeing those men paying you so much attention. And Carlos was really impressed with you. When we went into the office he said that you were the hottest piece of white ass he had seen in a long time. I guess it’s good that we haven’t told anyone that we're married. But here is the best part, if you are agreeable to it. He said that if I would allow you to deliver parts to their shop, he would use our store exclusively for all his business. He said that he’s always looking for ways to keep his mechanics happy. That could mean a monthly volume of over one hundred thousand dollars in business for us.”

That was all really turning me on, but I still wanted to play hard to get, so I asked, “Well what the hell does he think I’ll be doing to keep his men happy, and why would he think I’d be agreeable to any of it? Do you think they just want to look at me, or might they try to touch me too?”

Dan looked nervous at my comments but then he replied, “When Carlos asked what your situation is, I lied and told him that you're a single mother with a young daughter. Then I guess when he thought about the way you were dressed and the way you were flirting with his men, he kind of assumed that you might be white trash with loose morals. I’m sorry, honey, but that’s just what he’s thinking. But remember that the only reason we’re even talking about this is because we’re trying to save our business.”

I sensed that he wanted me to deliver the parts, but he was trying to leave the decision up to me. But knowing what could happen I thought it was important for him to commit to what we were doing. So, I said, “You decide what we should do. But if you send me over to their shop dressed like that, I may not be able to control myself if those men put their hands on me.”

Dan was in deep thought for a few seconds and then said, “If you're willing, I’d like you to deliver parts to their shop. It could make the difference in saving our business if you do this. And honestly, it does excite me knowing that some of those men might try to have sex with you, just like in some of our fantasies.”

Well then it was all out in the open. He didn’t seem to be overly concerned that Carlos considered me to be white trash, and he even seemed to be acknowledging that it was okay if those men tried to touch me or worse. I decided right then that if he felt that way, then maybe that would be my chance to fuck some big cocks after so many years of only feeling his small dick in my pussy. I wasn’t going into it looking for sex, but I sure wasn’t going to turn it down if those men wanted it.

The next morning Dan dropped me off on the corner as usual, and by the time I walked the block to the office he must have already talked to Carlos on the phone. He had placed a small order and I started collecting the items as soon as I put my purse down and was getting settled in at the counter. I was wearing my usual skimpy t-shirt and tight shorts, and it felt kind of funny getting into our small delivery pickup truck and going out in public that way. But since Carlos’ shop is only two blocks away, it only took me a couple of minutes to get there.

I walked into the shop with the box of parts and Carlos was standing at the door to his office waving me to bring the parts over to him. Several of the mechanics were staring at me as I walked through the garage and entered his office. I noticed that the blinds were drawn but didn’t think too much about it at the time.

Carlos had moved behind his desk and was sitting in his chair and said, “Thanks for bringing the parts over for us, Denise, it will save my men a lot of time. Please just put them on the corner of the desk and come over here so I can get a better look at you. You are just gorgeous today in that outfit, and it’s hard for me to take my eyes off you.”

He seemed to be moving things along very quickly, but I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised after those ‘white trash’ comments that he made to Dan about me. So, I walked around his desk and stood right in front of him up against the seat of his armless chair, and in between his legs. I felt like a piece of meat standing there with his hungry eyes focused on my tits. He reached out and placed his hands on the sides of my bare midriff.

Then he moved his hands up and cupped the bottoms of my breasts saying, “Oh, man you really have some nice big tits here. I’ve just got to see them in the flesh.”

He lifted my tight t-shirt above my breasts, and they gently swayed and jiggled back into place. Without another word, Carlos closed his eyes and covered my right nipple and areole with his mouth and started sucking, as he massaged both of my big tits. It only took a few sucks for my creamy milk to start flowing, and he opened his eyes wide. He was obviously surprised that I was lactating.

He pulled away for a few seconds and said, “Holy fuck, I had no idea that you were breast feeding your daughter. Your milk is delicious, and I just love sucking the breasts of a lactating woman.”

He resumed sucking my breast and moved one of his hands down to rub my pussy. The combination of him sucking my breast and rubbing the slot between my thick labia was turning me on and getting me wet. I placed one hand behind his head to hold him in place as he continued draining milk from my tit. Since I'm so short my breasts were at his mouth level and I was in just the right position to be able to reach down to his crotch with my free hand.

SharonGreys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonGreys

I was pleasantly surprised to feel a very thick cock running down his thigh, and it was partially hard and still growing. I started rubbing his cock and also felt a big set of balls on the other side. He started sucking me even harder when I began stroking his cock, and I soon felt what had to be at least nine inches of hard cock in his pants.

Carlos changed to the other breast and continued sucking as he moved both of his hands down to my tight shorts and started pulling them down. I unbuckled his belt, unfastened the button on his work pants, and lowered his zipper. I saw and felt that he also wasn’t wearing any underwear. After he got my pants down below my knees, I moved my hands down to take them off completely as he gripped his pants and lowered them to his ankles.

When he saw me totally nude he said, “Oh fuck, what a beautiful body you have. I can hardly wait to sink my big, brown cock into your wet, white cunt. I knew you were a trashy little slut, but I had no idea it would be this easy to fuck you.”

His abusive talk was turning me on even more, and I enjoyed feeling like a slut for him. I looked down and saw his bare, brown, uncircumcised cock and was impressed with how big it is. It's definitely over nine inches long and the long foreskin totally covered the head and was dripping with precum. It's as thick as my wrist, and his hairy, brown balls are as big as eggs and were hanging over the edge of the seat. I thought about the fact that I wasn’t taking any birth control but assumed that I wasn't in the fertile part of my cycle. And besides, I wanted to feel his cum shooting into me.

Then I said, “Oh damn, Carlos, I want you to fuck me with your big, Mexican cock, but first I just have to taste it.”

I dropped to my knees in front of him and took as much of his thick, brown meat into my mouth as I could. Dan’s little cock is circumcised, and it felt good but strange to feel the rubbery foreskin moving in my mouth. I also loved the taste and wetness of his plentiful precum, and I rubbed his heavy balls as I continued to suck his cock.

But finally I just had to feel his thick cock in my pussy, so I stood up and said, “Okay, Carlos, show me what you can do with your big cock.”

But just before I mounted his cock, Carlos said, “I can wear a condom if you want me to. I shoot a very big load of cum and I know that my sperm are strong and virile. I’d really like to fuck you bareback, but it’s up to you.”

Carlos continued sitting in his chair and closed his legs together as I straddled his lap. I didn’t even answer him about the condom, because I knew that I wanted to feel him shooting his cum into me. Then I held his big cock straight up and rubbed it in my wet labia before I lowered my pussy down on it. He resumed sucking my breasts as we worked to get his big cock in me. 

It was stretching my pussy and it felt so good to be filled with his thick cock meat as he bottomed out on my cervix. His cock is bigger than any of the ones I had fucked prior to meeting Dan. I then started moving slowly up and down on his pole as he swiveled his hips to meet my strokes. I was having almost continuous orgasms and was happy to find out that he could fuck for a long time before ejaculating.

But finally, after fifteen minutes of constant fucking, I could tell from his heavy breathing that he was also close to ejaculating. He started slamming harder into me and then held me down with his cock fully in me and pressing against my cervix as his brown cock throbbed and pulsed, filling me with his seed. I felt eight strong pulses of his cum shooting into me, and after it was over he continued to hold me in place sucking my breasts for another ten minutes.

I felt his cock softening in me as he said, “Oh fuck, what a sweet, tight pussy. My men are going to enjoy fucking you as much as I did. I know that at least six of them will want some of your sweet, white pussy and mouth.”

By that time, I had been away from our store for almost an hou and knew that I needed to hurry back. After I climbed off of Carlos’ lap I quickly pulled up my shorts, pulled down my t-shirt, and headed out the door. Several of his men were watching me when I left, and I could tell from their smiles that they knew I had just been fucked by their boss.

When I arrived at the store Dan called me into his office. As I stood before him he leaned in and sniffed my crotch. He kept his nose right in there for longer than I thought he should and it felt like he even licked me. Then he said, “Holy shit, Marci, you reek of the smell of pussy and cum, so I damn sure know what you’ve been doing. You have a huge wet spot down here, and I’m sure that our other employees saw that as well. Did you really fuck one or more of those Latino guys?”

I looked down and saw that my crotch was soaked with our fuck juices, and I told him the whole story of how Carlos had sucked my milk-filled tits and fucked me with his huge, brown cock. 

Dan had a serious look when he said, “It’s pretty obvious that Carlos didn’t wear a condom. Are you sure you weren’t in the fertile part of your cycle? From the look of the growing wet spot, he must have flooded you with his semen and sperm. It’s hard to imagine one man cumming that much.”

Then I answered him, “I think I'm in a safe time, and I just had to feel his Latino sperm shooting into me. It felt so good feeling his huge cock fuck me and shooting his huge load of cum right up against my cervix. His cock is twice as big as yours in both length and width. And he said that at least six of his mechanics would also like to fuck me.”

He thought about everything I had said for a few moments and said, “Wow, I had no idea that Carlos would try to fuck you so quickly, or that you would give in so willingly. And now that I know he and some of his men want to continue fucking you, we may need to make different arrangements that don’t involve you using the truck. Damn, babe, you’ve been gone a long time and I was getting worried about you. Also, we need the truck for other deliveries, and I can’t have you being gone so long.”

He paused for a moment and then asked, “How do you feel about all of this? Are you willing to continue fucking those men to help save our business? It sure sounds like you enjoyed it, and I’m happy you got to feel a big cock again. But if you do continue, we need to do something different."

"You know that we have our travel trailer parked in the fenced-in area behind the store. Maybe we can let Carlos know that he and his men can fuck you there. And I could also put a remote wireless camera in there, so I can keep an eye on things and make sure you’re safe. But tell me now; do you want to continue this? In some ways it makes you little more than a whore for those men. But I have to admit that it excites me a lot knowing that you fucked Carlos and that you might keep fucking him and his men.”

I knew that I wanted to continue fucking big cock, and I was amazed that Dan was so agreeable to all of it. So, I replied, “I really would like to continue fucking those men, so let Carlos know and we can get started tomorrow. You can go out tonight and get the wireless camera. I’m sure that I seem like a whore for doing this, but I also noticed that you liked smelling my well-fucked pussy and that you even licked me down there. I guess we’re both getting a thrill from this.”

Dan called Carlos that afternoon and let him know about the new arrangements. All he and his men had to do was come into the store and ask me to see some parts in the back. Then I would take them out to the trailer where they could suck my milk-filled tits and fuck me, and I could suck their cocks. The travel trailer has a queen-sized bed in the back, so there is plenty of room even if they wanted to have two men come at the same time. Dan plugged in the air conditioner to make it more comfortable on the hot and muggy days.

The next day Carlos came into the store first and we went directly out to the trailer. He sucked my breasts again and really seemed to love my milk, and then I sucked his cock and balls before he fucked me again. I tried to maneuver around to see if he would suck my pussy while I was sucking his cock, but it was clear that he considered me to be a whore and wanted nothing to do with sucking my cunt.

He even said, “Sorry, Denise, but I can’t put my mouth where my men and I will be fucking you and filling your pussy with our cum.”

After Carlos left I was only back at the counter for another fifteen minutes before two of his mechanics came in. We went back to the trailer, and I was treated to having both men suck my tits at the same time, and then one of them fucked me while the other was fucking my mouth. The first to fuck me was Miguel, and his cock is circumcised, and even bigger than Carlos’.

It had to be about eleven inches long, and he really filled me up with his cock juice, which was right on top of the load Carlos left in me only minutes earlier. Then he switched positions with Jose, and I was treated to a shorter eight inch but very thick cock that squeezed tightly into my well-fucked pussy. He also left a massive load of cum in me, as Miguel pumped his second load into my mouth.

They left, and I just stayed in the trailer for a few minutes to rest after having been fucked three times within the last hour. I must have drifted off to sleep and was awakened when I felt the bed move and someone moving between my legs. He pushed his arms under my thighs and pulled his mouth tight onto my pussy which was filled with Latino cum and running down my ass. I didn’t think that one of the mechanics would be sucking my nasty cunt like that, and I looked down and saw that it was Dan.

He was feverishly sucking and licking my thick labia and tonguing my vagina, draining all that thick cum from me. Then I understood why he wanted to set me up in the trailer behind our store and install the video camera. He was as anxious to suck that Mexican cum from my pussy as I was to have then shoot it into me.

After he drained my sloppy pussy he said, “Don’t think less of me, honey, but I just had to taste your cum-filled pussy. All those fantasies we acted out over the years made me desire to see you really be fucked by other men and to clean their cum from your pussy. Their cum mixed with your juices just tastes so good, and I want to be here to clean your pussy each time that you're fucked. It was so hot watching those men fuck you on camera, and at some point, I’d like to be here in person when they fuck you.”

I continued fucking Carlos and his mechanics for another couple of weeks, and I was getting at least one cock per day, and sometimes all six. Carlos usually came to me first in the morning since he didn’t like sloppy seconds or sixths, and one day he wanted to talk before leaving.

He said, “You know that our shop is only a couple of blocks from here, and on the last several mornings I've seen Dan dropping you off on the corner and letting you walk a block to the store. So, I have been thinking that maybe you're not a single mother, but are really his wife. Tell me the truth now. Are you Ed’s wife?”

It made no sense to lie about who I was at that point, so I said, “My name is really Marci and I am Dan’s wife. We couldn’t afford to hire any sexy clerks to compete with the other store, so I agreed to do it for us. Please don’t tell anyone else though. We don’t want our employees to know that I'm his wife and whoring for him in this trailer to save our business”

Then Carlos replied, “We have the Spanish word cabron to describe a man who finds pleasure in other men fucking his wife, and such men aren't usually well thought of in our culture. But if he finds excitement in having a group of Mexican mechanics fucking you, then who am I to argue with that? But cabrons usually like to do more than just know that their wives are fucking other men. They like to watch or even participate. What else does Dan do to be involved in our fucking you?”

It was actually turning me on a little hearing Carlos demean my husband that way, and I decided to tell him everything. I said, “Don’t let him know that I told you this, but he has set up a wireless camera to watch when you and your men are fucking me. In addition, he comes to me after you leave and sucks my pussy clean of your cum. He just loves the taste and texture of your thick Latino semen. I’m getting so much big cock and cum from you guys that he rarely even fucks me anymore, and he gets all his sexual pleasure from sucking my pussy clean of your fluids.”

Carlos smiled and said, “Ahh, I knew there would be more to it. And I’ll bet that if he enjoys eating our cum, then he will probably suck our cocks too. It will be fun having both of you sucking us from time to time. I’ll even prove to you that he's also a cock sucker. When I leave in a minute I’ll go out of the store and wait until I see him coming back here to the trailer. Then I’ll sneak up and catch him sucking your pussy. It shouldn’t be too hard to get him to suck my cock after that.”

Carlos did as he said, and within a couple of minutes of leaving, Dan was between my legs sucking down all that tasty cum. I saw Carlos at the door, but Dan couldn’t see him with his face buried between my legs. Then just as he was really getting into sucking me clean, Carlos knocked and said, “Hey, Denise I forgot something……oh shit what the fuck is Dan doing between your legs? I just filled you with my cum and now he’s sucking it out of you. Any man who would do that will also suck my cock!”

By then Dan had pulled away from me and was horrified at being caught that way. But as he turned around and sat on the end of the bed, Carlos was standing there with his cock already out. Then Carlos said, “Come on and suck my cock for me, gringo. I've seen you dropping Marci off on the corner in the mornings and know she's your wife. And now I’ve seen you eating my cum, and I’m guessing that you've been cleaning her cunt after my men fuck her too. Take the next step as a cabron and suck my cock to show your thanks for us fucking Marci so well.”

I was in shock as Dan didn’t say a word, but just leaned forward and took that thick, brown cock into his mouth and started sucking it. Carlos looked at me and smiled, knowing that he had just become the dominant man in our very complex cuckold relationship.

Then he said, “Suck it hard for me, gringo. I just finished ejaculating into Marci, so it will take a little work to get the next load out of me. But I can see that you love sucking my cock as much as you like eating my semen from Marci’s slutty cunt.”

Carlos continued fucking Dan’s mouth until he pumped another load of cum into it. Then Carlos smiled at me again, zipped up his pants and left without saying another word. Dan just sat on the bed looking very embarrassed, but then he smiled at me and said, “Well, Marci, this is the realization of all our fantasies and some of my private fantasies. Please don’t think less of me, but I really do enjoy sharing you with these big-cocked men, and I very much want to continue this lifestyle.”

I guess I wasn’t really surprised at what he said, but we were both surprised when I missed my next period. It was obvious that I had been impregnated by one of those Latinos, since Dan hadn't fucked me since Carlos and his men started fucking me every work day. We decided to have the baby, and it was a little hard to explain the brown complexion to family and friends. But we continued with that lifestyle, and before we were finished I had three brown sons and our white daughter.

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments