Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stories of my youth Chapter 13 – Meeting Sue

"I attend the New Year's eve dance and meet Sue."

4
2 Comments 2
2.9k Views 2.9k
3.5k words 3.5k words

 

When I arrived at the dance hall the following Friday night it was New Year’s Eve. It was a country area so people had come from far and wide. I was feeling fairly good actually because I was probably the best-dressed guy there. The girls had done a great job on me. It was as if I was their son that they were sending out into the big wide world to find my first lover. I guess it was working because that is exactly how I felt. 

Jatz bathed me. While doing so she managed to have intercourse with me as well while telling me that if I was lucky I must be sure not to cum too quickly with Roz. Linda was in charge of clothing. She probably overdid it a bit but it had the desired effect. When I entered the hall it seemed that every woman from eighteen years old to sixty-five eyed me up and down and probably a couple outside that age range as well.

I stopped just inside the door. The band was preparing for the first number of the night and all the people were lined up on the seats around the wall. I ran my eyes around the wall looking at every face. I ran my eyes back around again but there was no Roz. What I did notice though was my cousin from my mum’s side. She smiled at me and I slowly walked across to her.

“Hi Nancy, long time no see.”

“Yes, It’s been a while, Gordon.”

“What’s this Gordon thing? You know everybody calls me Goyse.”

Nancy laughed and so did the woman sitting beside her. Her laugh was unique so much so that it attracted my attention. She sounded as if she would be fun to be with. To this day I don’t know why I thought that but I did. As I looked at her Nancy said, “Goyse, this is my good friend Sue.”

“Hi Sue, pleased to meet you.”

“Likewise Goyse, I like your suit. It stands out.”

“It is pretty unique, isn’t it? A couple of good friends brought it for me. They told me that I needed something special if I was to win a heart tonight.”

“You’re out to win a heart?”

I realized what I had said without thinking. She had made such an impact on me that my brain had dropped into neutral. “Isn’t that what life is about? Why else do we all come to these places?”

“Yes, of course. It’s exactly what we do.”

Just then I saw Roz walk through the door. I excused myself and walked towards her. She saw me coming and smiled. Just before I reached her a man walked up to her and put his arm around her. She reacted as if she was uncomfortable but didn’t try to remove his arm.

“Hi Goyse, it’s good to see you.” She turned towards the man and said, “Rodger, this is Goyse, the water-skier that I mentioned to you.”

Rodger poked his hand out at me to shake. I took it and squeezed it a little harder than I should have. It was obvious that I had hurt him but he didn’t make anything of it.

“Hi, Rodger.”

“Hi, Goyse. Roslyn said you have your own ski team.”

“Yes, it’s only a small team but we have a couple of good skiers in it. I was hoping that Roz might join the team when I move down this way later in the year.”

He looked at me as if assessing my intentions before he replied. “I think Roz is spoken for Goyse. She skis with me. That’s right love, isn’t it?”

“Yes, I ski with Rodger but a change is as good as a holiday as they say.” She turned towards Rodger, “I’ve told you before Rodger, I don’t like being called love when we are in company. Don’t embarrass me like that, please.”

I knew that the night had been ruined by the presence of Rodger as far as Roz goes so I politely left the conversation by saying, “I had better get back to Nancy.”

Roz responded, “I saw you with Nancy when I came in. I didn’t know you knew her.”

“Nancy is my cousin on my mum’s side. I hadn’t seen her for a couple of years.”

“I went to school with her and Sue. Nancy’s a good friend. Tell her I said hi.”

“See you later, Roz. Catch up some time, Rodger.” I turned and walked back to Nancy as the band started playing.

I chatted to Nancy for a while until I noticed Sue looking at me out of the corner of my eye. I was never one for dancing but thought that seeing as how I had made the effort to come along I may as well have a dance or two.

“Would either of you ladies like to dance,” I asked.

Sue was up in a flash, “I’d love to, Goyse.”

I looked at Nancy who grinned as she shrugged her shoulders which communicated to me that she would have liked to dance but was too slow off the mark.

Sue was small and thin. She was less than five foot tall and had small breasts. To look at, she could be mistaken for a younger person but I knew she was at least nineteen because I remember Nancy previously mentioning her friend, Sue. I understood from what she said that they had been in the same class at school so they should be around the same age.

As we danced Sue pulled herself in against my body. I felt the warmth of her body especially so in my lower extremities and of course, my cock responded. As it expanded it pressed into her stomach. The harder that I became the more she pulled herself into my body.

We danced together through several tunes. Each time that the music ceased Sue turned her back to me and pressed her bottom back against my cock. I was not sure if that was for her enjoyment or to hide my obvious protrusion. Whatever it was it felt great. The only problem is that I was worried when she gave her bottom a little jig every so often that I might let loose with my seed. This surprised me because I had already fed the first session to Jatz as she sat on me in the bath.

Eventually, when the music stopped, Sue asked, “Would you like to get out of here?”

“I like that idea. Let’s go.”

“I need to let Nancy know that we are going.”

We walked across to Nancy who had been dancing with a guy. We told her we would try to get back before mid-night but if we didn’t we would be in the car park beside the late night coffee shop.

Before we left Sue excused herself and spoke to an older woman with her back to me. As they talked at one stage Sue pointed me out amongst the crowd. When the woman turned towards me I realized it was my aunt, Beryl so gave her a little wave. She smiled and waved back.

We drove quietly to the coffee shop. We had thought that being New Year’s Eve it would be closed but not so. I parked down the back of the car park where there were no lights. Sue had cuddled up to me the moment we got into my car and by the time that I parked the car, she had my cock out of my pants.

Sue opened her door. She stepped out and told me to slide across the seat. I did as instructed. Sue removed her panties as I watched and then dropped the sleeves of her dress down to reveal her small but perfectly shaped breasts. She then reached down and undid my pants and while I lifted my but she slid my pants down.

She bent down from outside the car and took my cock into her mouth. Amazingly enough, although I was renowned for the use of my tongue on pussy I seldom had a woman suck me. I have to admit I didn’t know what I was missing out on until I entered Sue’s mouth.

She only sucked me for a few minutes when I took her head in my hands and lifted her up to kiss her. I did it slowly but inside I was panicking because I almost let loose into her mouth.

After a couple of minutes of kissing, she threw her leg over the top of me and lowered herself down while directing me into her. For many months now I had been having sex with Linda and Jatz. Although Linda has become much looser since her experience with the stranger in the sand dunes both of them were very much tighter than Sue. Even Carol who had born a child and had been fucked repeatedly by her uncle who was reported to be huge was tighter than Sue. I couldn’t believe how loose she was but despite that, the way she moved her hips made sex with her unique.

Sue rocked back and rocked forward then side to side. My cock which I had always believed was larger than the average at seven inches in length sloshed around inside her. I pushed her body back from me and bent forward to take one of her little breasts into my mouth. I had no trouble at all to hold her whole tit inside my mouth.   

The experience was unique. I had never had sex with any woman who could move the way Sue did. I was glad that she had removed my pants entirely because fluids were pouring from her pussy and my crotch was soaked.

“I’m about to cum, should I pull out?”

“No, I want it inside me.”

My orgasm was not extraordinary but she held me tightly throughout it. In fact, my orgasm was small in comparison to what was normal because I had already had sex with Linda during the morning, I had sex with Jatz before going to lunch then again as she bathed me before coming out and now again with Sue. I guess I was almost drained.

ruby_valen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ruby_valen

We stayed holding each other for a few minutes. She lifted up and kissed me several times during that period. I was soaked down below much the same way that I had been on the day that Linda returned to me after the stranger had fucked her. It was enough for me to wonder.

“I need to clean up Sue.”

“Yes, so do I. There’s a toilet just over there.” She pointed to the edge of the car park about twenty meters away.

“Okay, if you make a dash for it I’ll put my underpants on and carry my trousers. There is no one on this side of the park to see us.”

She stepped out of the car holding her dress up above her hips. I pulled my underpants on purposely not cleaning myself so that I might see if my suspicions were correct. With my pants in my hand, we dashed to the toilet block, Sue laughing as we did so.

Once in the toilet, I examined myself under the light and sure enough what had leaked from her was sperm but not mine. I felt that I needed to tell her what I suspected but in a non-aggressive way.

It took me a while to clean up. By the time I got back to the car, Sue was trying to clean off the car seat.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to mess your car up.”

“That’s okay, Sue. I have a towel in the back. We can place that over the mess and I’ll clean it what I get home.”

“You’re not angry with me?”

“No, I’m not angry with you but perhaps you should explain why you were so messy.”

“Do I have to?”

“If you want us to go out together again you should tell me about it so that I understand. Of course, if you don’t want me to date you then you needn’t.”

“I’d like us to date but you won’t like what I have to tell you.”

“Why not start by telling me who he was and then maybe add some to that.”

“You have guessed then?”

“I didn’t have to guess. It’s happened before. I knew that feeling the moment I entered you.”

“I’ll tell you about it if you agree to tell me about it happening to you before.”

“Sounds like a fair deal. I want to know everything. Don’t try to hide anything.”

She smiled, “Alright, I needed to get to the dance. Nancy was supposed to pick me up and take me to her place because my father won’t let me go out alone or with men. Nancy had a few issues so she rang me and told me that she would ask my ex-boyfriend’s mate to pick me up. I walked out to the front of our property telling dad that it would save Nancy driving up the long driveway.”

“You knew your boyfriends mate?”

“Yes, I fact we once had sex together. My boyfriend had left and gone up north so his mate saw another opportunity. He propositioned me on the way down here. I don’t like the guy but I had enjoyed when we did it before so I agreed. He pulled off into a laneway where we wouldn’t be disturbed.”

“So you did it in his car?”

“Yes, we climbed into the back seat of his car. I took my dress off and placed it in the front. He stripped. I lay down and that was it. It was over in no time at all. A bit of a disappointment actually.”

“He was big?”

“Yes, he is quite big. That is the part that I enjoyed.”

“You reached orgasm with him?”

She hesitated as if to consider should she be telling me such intimate details. I waited. “Yes, a small one. it was okay, I guess.”

“Did he cum a lot?”

 “Yes, he pumped heaps into me. I tried to clean myself but it keeps running out of me.”

“Are you on the pill?”

“No, I know my body and don’t have sex when I’m fertile. Now it’s your turn.”

“I’ve been spending time with a lady who is married. The husband knows. She had sex before coming to my bed. Like with you he was bigger than me and he left a lot in her. She did it because I had done something to upset her or at least she thought so she did it to hurt me.”

“What did you do to make her upset?”

“I let another woman kiss me.”

“She did that because you kissed a girl.”

“She probably thought I had done more than that but I hadn’t.”

“How did you feel about it?”

“I was disappointed with her. She should have talked to me about her concerns.”

“Did you break off with her?”

“No, I explained that I was disappointed that she didn’t trust me enough to talk to me. She eventually accepted that we should have talked and that was that.”

“She fucked another man and had sex with you full of his jiz and you didn’t get angry and fuck her off?”

“No, do you think I should have?”

“I don’t understand how you can accept it just like that.” She clicked her fingers.

“So you think that I should get angry with you, then?”

“No, I was talking about the married woman.”

“I don’t understand. You think I should be angry with her but not you.”

“When I did what I did I didn’t know you. Nor did I expect to meet you. You were having an affair with her.”

“That’s correct but you didn’t have to make love to me.”

 “Yes, I did. I liked you and wanted to get with you again. If I didn’t have sex with you then I may not have seen you again.”

“You misjudge me. I enjoyed dancing with you and I like your laugh. I would have asked you out without the sex.”

“I wanted it anyway. I enjoy my sex. I’m not a prude like Roz.”

“How did Roz get into this discussion. Obviously, you know her.”

“Yes, I know her and you’re wasting your time with her. She’s still a virgin and she is the type of girl that you get your first opportunity after the wedding and probably once a month after that.”

“You don’t like her?”

“I don’t care about her. I just feel sorry for the guys who take her out, get knocked back and she never goes out with them again.”

“Tell me about your dad.”

“He thinks I’m still twelve years old. He won’t let me do anything or go anywhere unless I have someone watching out for me.”

“Nancy?”

“No Nancy’s mum, Beryl. She’s good though. She’ll cover for me.”

“We should get back.”

“Don’t I get a coffee?”

“Yes, of course. I didn’t think you wanted one.”

“I’m a coffee girl. That’s me. Come on.”

We had our coffee and headed back to the dance to arrive dead on midnight. We saw the New Year in kissing and then playing with each other.

Before I left to head home I asked her when I would see her next. Sue explained that she was going to the New Year celebrations at the beach. I didn’t tell her that I lived just above the beach. We arranged to meet around one o’clock the next day.

I walked Sue back inside to Nancy who had been waiting for her return to go home. I said my goodbye and headed for my car. As I reached the door Beryl blocked my pathway.

“I hope you are doing the right thing, Goyse.”

“Doing the right thing, auntie? What do you mean?”

“You know what I mean, with Sue.”

“It’s a little early to get married. I only met her tonight.”

“Just make sure that if you do get married it’s not because you are forced to but because you want to.”

“I was joking, auntie.”

“I wasn’t, Goyse. I didn’t come down in the last shower. No one goes to have a cup of coffee right before midnight on New Year’s Eve.”

“Damn, I wished someone had told me that before tonight.”

“Here you smart Alex little cunt put this in your pocket and use it!”

I looked down at my hand where she had placed a condom. I laughed and said, “That’s a little small isn’t it, auntie. Are you trying to throttle me?”

“Throttle you, her dad will throttle you. He’ll break your fucking neck if he hears what you have been doing with her.” She reached into her bag and pulled out a magnum and openly handed it to me.

A guy who saw her give it to me chuckled. I held it up for him to see and asked. “Jealous?” He shut up immediately.

I turned back to my aunt, “Why do you carry different sized condoms around with you, auntie?”

“The same reason that you should Goyse. I don’t come to these dances for nothing, you know.”

I laughed, shook my head, gave her a wave and headed off home. I needed to be early because I knew that there would be two ladies waiting to hear if I had scored or not. I knew that they would be asking me about Roz. I had no intention of telling them about Sue. That was my little secret.

I also knew that Jatz would take pity on me missing out and would want to make love to me. I was looking forward to it. I laughed as I drove along thinking of what Linda would say when I handed her a magnum. I purposely left the one that Jatz had given me on the side table in the bedroom. It had disappeared so I knew that Linda had taken it. I wondered why she had done that given that she hadn’t worn one with the stranger. I suspected but if I was right I would not know for sure for at least two months.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by goyse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments