Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stuck at work while the wife gets fucked

"When I couldn't get home to service the wife, she took it upon herself to get a suitable substitute."

34
5 Comments 5
51.0k Views 51.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
I was stuck at work the other night, trying to correct some problems with my company’s facility. When I texted the wife that I would be working late, she replied back to take my time.

She then explained that our two boys were sleeping at one of their friend's house and she currently had the fat cock of a guy she just met, filling her holes.

To add insult to injury, she added that she had him banging her on my side of the bed. She only asked that I tell her when I was heading home, so her lover had plenty of time to get out before I reached the house.

At this point, my cock was rock hard. All I could do was vision my wife riding a huge cock and moaning the way she always does whenever she gets fucked.

I couldn’t help but realize that by the time I got home, her brutally pounded pussy was going to be gaping open and full of another man’s cum. This realization did not come as a surprise to me however.

Earlier in the day, I got a call for the wife, Jennifer stating that she met a young guy while grocery shopping. She estimated the he was about thirty years old.

She confessed that although she simply smiled at him while they passed each other in the isle, his smile in return caused her pussy to twitch with excitement.

Jennifer explained that each time she went down an isle, the guy seemed to be coming up the opposite way. When she saw the mystery man coming up the next isle for a third time, Jen said she knew he was hell bent on hooking up with her.

To be honest, how could he not want to be with her? At age forty-eight, Jennifer is the very definition of the hot cougar. She works out for hours each day to keep her body tight and sexy. Her new found wardrobe is designed to show off her C-cup sized tits and firm bubble ass, all in a five foot, two inch frame.

As they approached each other in the third isle, Jennifer decided to test her theory by pretending to reach for an item on the top shelf. This required her to reach way up high on her toes and grab for something just out of her reach.

Jennifer laughed as she told me how lover boy almost knock down a little old lady, in his effort to assist her at grabbing the item.

She added that, instead of going to the side of her to help, he stood behind her and reached over her head.

Jennifer did not hesitate to step back, lean her head into his chest and press her ass against his crotch.

With the guy’s arms still outreached over her head, Jennifer said she turned to face him, rubbed his chest and thanked him for his help.

As she walked away from him, to continue shopping, she said she could feel his eyes on her ass. Jennifer did her best to sway down the isle

After her shopping was done and she went to put her bags in the car, Jennifer said she saw her new friend walking towards her car.

When he reached her, he introduced himself as Tony, noticed her wedding ring and confessed that he too, was married. He then asked her if they could meet up sometime for drinks.

By this time in our conversation, I was flush with jealousy. Here was my wife getting picked up by a guy and I was miles away, unable to do anything about it.

I finally asked my wife what she told him.

After a short pause, Jennifer said she told him that she never really has time to go out drinking, but if he wanted to follow her home to her house, he could help her with the bags, and she could help him with the growing bulge in his pants.

I remained speechless on the phone. I could feel my blood boiling, both on my scalp and in my cock.

I knew I was helpless at stopping this guy from banging my wife.

When I was finally able to speak again, I warned my wife that if she did not behave, I would punish her when I got home from work.

Jennifer simply giggled and told me she was counting on it.
 
This brings me to my situation. All I wanted to do was go home to get to that hot piece of ass that just recently decided to act on her ability to drive men crazy.

Yet, I wasn’t able to go anywhere until I got the problem at work resolved.

The more things went wrong, the more anxious I got. There was no way I could tell the men that I needed to go home, to stop a guy from continuing to fuck my wife’s every hole.

When the system crashed for the third time, I finally decided to call home, to tell my wife I would be stuck at work longer than expected.

SophiaLuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLuck

My hands shook so much from my excitement that I almost could not dial the number

When Jennifer finally picked up the phone, I could tell by the mockingly sweet tone in her voice, that she was laying in our bed with her guest.

I asked my wife if the guy was still at the house.

In an effort to keep the guy from knowing that I was aware that he was there, my wife pretended to be talking about our dog. She simply said, “Oh yes, Charlie’s right beside me on the bed”

I asked her what the guy did to her.

Again, using the dog she said, “Are you kidding! As soon as I got in the door he jumped up and showed me how excited he was to see me, of course he ate – like there was no tomorrow.”

Now that I knew he ate my wife out, I asked Jennifer if he fucked her.

She simply said “Oh yea!, a coupling of times. In the front and the back.”

Hearing that this guy fucked my wife in the ass was too much for me to handle. I made sure that I was in part of the warehouse that no one could see me.

I reached into my pants and squeezed my swollen cock. I swear I was going to shoot a load any minute

As I unzipped my fly and released my cock from my pants, I asked my wife if the guy was playing with her as we spoke.

She responded by saying “down stairs” to indicate that he was between her legs, licking her pussy.

I knew from experience, just how hot Jennifer gets when she is being eaten out. It would not be long before she has a rumbling orgasm and her internal juices will be running down the inside of her thighs

I told my wife that I was jerking off and instructed her to suck his dick.

Jennifer simply gave a fake huff and said, “Hold on!” She then placed the phone beside him on the bed and pretended to look for something in the bedside dresser drawer.

After closing the drawer, she leaned in, began sucking Tony’s cock. She giggled when she let a loving moan escape.

The positioning of the phone beside them allowed me to hear the sound of her wet mouth going up and down his shaft.

After giving Tony’s hard cock some loving attention, Jennifer took her mouth off his organ and gave it a quick kiss. She then gave Tony a mischievous smile, to pretend that they were getting away with something.

Jennifer then picked up the phone to talk to me again. She simply said that it was not there, but that she will find it.

As I stroked my now purple headed and throbbing cock for all that it was worth, I described to my wife how I was going to suck her pussy until I got every bit of this guy’s cum out of her.

I told her I would then hold her down by her arms and fuck her from behind as hard as I can.

I told Jennifer that I was going to punish her the same way I always do, whenever she fucks another guy.

I told her that I planned on bringing her right up to the point of climax and then pull my cock out of her I would then make her beg for her climatic release.

Jennifer’s voice got low. By the slight shortness in her breath, I could tell she was getting turned on.

She climbed up onto her knees, straddled Tony’s legs and began riding up and down his cock. Jennifer manipulating her engorged clit with her right middle finger as she rode him.

The more Jen rode Tony’s huge cock, the more his organ twitch inside her welcoming cunt, hitting all the right spots.

She later said she had to bite her lip to keep from making any noise.

Jennifer also told me later on that Tony loved the fact that he was fucking a woman while she was on the phone with her husband.

He reached up, squeezed Jennifer’s tits and enjoyed the feeling of her cunt riding his cock.

I could not take the thought of my wife fucking another guy while she spoke calmly to me on the phone. My cock began to throb uncontrollably.

As I began to shoot stream after stream of my load on the warehouse floor, I could hear Jennifer and Tony having their own orgasms.

When Jennifer could speak calmly again, she simply said, “Okay, let me go. I have some cleaning up to do before you come home.”

Needless to say, she neglected to clean the wet spoke that the two of them created on my side of the bed.
Published 
Written by joey65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments