Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Supermarket Sweep - 1

"Emily goes shopping with hubby and gets more than she bargained for."

113
24 Comments 24
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"A short story, inspired by a chat with another Lush member. I may even continue the story outside if I get favourable feedback."

Emily is a bit pissed off as hubby parks the car at the local supermarket.  Yet again, she’s had to force him to come along to help her with the big shop.

“It’s your bloody food too y’know” she’d said as he grumbled yet again about having to lug big shopping bags from the trolly to the car boot at his age. “Stop being such an old fart, it’s not like you’re thirty years older than me. I don’t complain when you drag me along to one of your stupid club evenings, do I? I don’t harp on about you treating me as your ‘young eye candy’! So get your slippers off and let’s go.”

In the end, he’d moaned the whole time on the short drive to the store. Mumbling on in that annoying quiet way of his about ‘better things to do’ and not being a ‘pack horse’. Dickhead!

Emily left him trailing behind as she collected a trolley and began the usual sweep up and down the aisles. Pretty soon she’d pretty much forgotten he was there as she worked her way down the shopping list she’d propped up on the handle of the trolly.

“Frozen peas,” she said to herself as she leaned into one of the huge chest freezers to select a bag.

That’s when she felt some pratt pushing against her as she leaned further in. She’s about to turn round and make a loud comment about personal space when she glances at the reflection of who it is in the glass of the freezer. She sees a not unattractive older man of about sixty, with thinning hair and a grin on his face staring back at her. “Cheeky bugger,” she thinks as she feels him press his crotch against her bum.

“Excuse me,” he says as he presses what is obviously a bit of a bulge against the loose skirt covering her plump rump. “Just reaching for the green beans, hope you don’t mind”.

She has a whirlwind of thoughts that last only a second - hubby pissing her off, hubby not being as attentive to her as he could be unless there are some of his cronies to witness it. And here’s some random guy rubbing up against her in the supermarket of all places! Well at least someone finds me attractive she thinks, and before she even realises what she’s doing she finds herself wiggling her bum back against his growing bulge.

Her movement against him seems to be all the permission he needs, and he drops the bag of beans he’d picked up and his hand rises up and cups her boob. His other hand rests on her hip as she feels him gently squeeze and caress her breast through her blouse.

“I’ve been watching you for the last few minutes,” he says as his other hand has a quick squeeze of her bum. “I thought to myself, what the hell is a sexy minx with such a magnificent figure doing all by herself with such a lot in her trolly.”

She mumbles throatily over her shoulder “I’m not by myself, you cheeky bastard, I’m with my husband, he’s around here somewhere!” She now feels what is obviously a full hard-on pressed up into the crack of her bum.

“Well I haven’t seen him, and your arse and tits were just too good to pass up,” he says as he slides his hand over to feel her other boob. “And the way that gorgeous bum is pressing against my cock, I don’t think you give that much of a shit about him anyway.”

She looks up and down the aisle, and apart from a woman with a buggy attached to her trolly at the other end of the row, there’s no one else in sight. “Well he’s here somewhere,” she tells him as she feels his fingers rolling around her nipples. God this is such a turn-on, she thinks, as she feels her nipples begin to harden and a slight tingle between her legs begins to grow. “And he’ll go mental if he sees me like this.”

It’s at that moment that she sees hubby turn the corner of the aisle, and as he sees her he stops dead in his tracks.

“Stop it, stop it! there he is!” She tries to stand up straight, but the man’s hand has slid from her breast around to her back, and he’s gently but firmly keeping her in her bent position.

“He doesn’t seem to be ‘going mental’ to me,” he says as he glances over at hubby standing open-mouthed just twenty feet away. “In fact, I’d say he’s jealous that there’s a man getting a good feel of a hot bit of stuff right in front of him. I bet his cock’s getting hard just looking at us. Let’s see how he likes this…” The stranger slides both his hands under her and cups her huge boobs. He lifts her from her bent position until she’s standing upright, whereupon he begins to brazenly mould and squeeze her tits right out there in the open in front of her man. She feels his now significant tool pressing hard against her backside as he pinches her nipples through the blouse and her bra.

NattashaRomanov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NattashaRomanov

“Look at your loving husband, what’s he doing about this” he growls in her ear as he gives her neck a lick and kisses her on her earlobes.

She looks over into her husband's eyes as her breathing begins to quicken and the sensations of his probing fingers on her tits begin to make her pussy wet with longing. “Nothing!”

“That’s right. Nothing. Look at how he stares as his wife lets another man fondle and kiss her.”

It was true. He was just standing there, his mouth open and his hands by his sides holding a big bag of crisps and a bottle of wine.

“What’s your name, pretty lady? I like to know who my cock is pressed up against when it’s throbbing like this.”

“Emily” she gasps as she feels him pinch a nipple and his other hand begins to roam around her tummy.

“And I’m Denny,” he says, as his hand sweeps quickly over her pussy, pressing the skirt fabric against her soaking groin. “Put your hand behind you Emily, feel how turned on by you I am. Let hubby see you feel what a real man has got for you.”

She can’t believe she’s doing it, but she does as he tells her. He backs away from her just enough for her to slide her hand between them and she feels the huge rod that had been pressed hard up against her.

She groans as she feels the steel member under her palm and fingers. Even through his trousers, she can feel the heat of what must be a thick throbbing lump of fuck meat.

“Feel how good you make me feel Emily? How would you like that parting your pussy lips?” He licks and sucks at her earlobe again as he teases her. “How would you like to feel that sliding into your hot tight pussy as I lick and suck at your wonderful nipples?” His hands came back up to her breasts as he continues to tell her what he wanted to do to her. “Can you picture it, Emily? Can you imagine your legs spread while this old man ploughs into your honey pot with his throbbing dick?”

“But… but… my husband… he’s just… he’s just… there.” She can hardly get the words to form as she rubs the length of the cock between them. His lips on her neck and ears, his hands exploring her body - and all while her spineless husband just watches and drools.

“I don’t think your husband is going to do a fucking thing,” he snarls, as he gives her bum a little slap. “In fact…" he lets her go and moves over beside her. She feels a sense of loss as his body moves away from her. But he grasps her hand and pulls her firmly towards where hubby is standing.

“What are you doing? What are you doing?” she gasps as she sees him lead her towards her dumbstruck husband.

“You’ll soon see, my lovely sexy lady, you’ll soon see”.

He walks her right up to her husband, who takes a half step backwards as they near him.

“Hello, there my friend,” he says as they pause beside her now pale-faced man. “I’m Denny, and I’ve been enjoying touching and fondling this beautiful wife of yours, but I’m afraid, I’m just not satisfied with a quick grope in a supermarket aisle, so I’m going to take her out to your car, I’m going to stick my tongue down her throat, then I’m going to lift her skirt and I’m going to fuck the shit out of her until she creams all over my hard cock.”

“…” his pale lips work up and down, but only a small squeak comes out.

“You can come and watch her get fucked if you want to, or you can finish off the shopping and come out when you’ve done it, but either way, your wife is about to get a cunt full of my hot spunk. You’re choice!”

And with that, he led the trembling woman out towards the exit.

Published 
Written by SirDen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments