Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Suprise Homecoming

"A man comes home to find his wife in a comprimising situation."

29
9 Comments 9
34.3k Views 34.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
I was recently away from home for a few weeks, however, I was able to complete my task ahead of schedule and come home early. I didn’t want to tell my wife as I wanted to surprise her, but it turned out that I was the one in for a surprise.

As I turned onto my street after a long drive home, I noticed a strange vehicle in my driveway. At first I didn’t think anything of it, however, I decided at the last minute to drive by and park the car around the block. I got out of my car and walked over to our neighbor’s house and stealthily crept into my backyard.

As soon as I entered my yard I noticed two people sitting at our dining room table which appeared to be set for a romantic meal. I immediately noticed my wife at the candle-lit table sitting across from a young man who appeared to be in his early twenties. He had dark hair and was fairly tall and had the build of an athlete. I was wondering who this guy was when I remembered my wife recently talking about one of the skating coaches she was getting lessons from. Her description of him seemed to match the young guy sitting at my dinner table.

At that moment, me wife and her friend shared a quick sip of wine then she took him by the hand and led him into the other room. I was able to creep across the yard and was able to see them now sitting in my living room. My wife had deposited her guest on the couch and she was now bending over seductively selecting some music from our stereo system.

I noticed that her young friend was staring intently at her swaying ass as well as her nylon clad legs. My wife turned around and noticed his stare. She got a very seductive grin on her face and slowly walked over to him. I couldn’t hear what they were saying but she kissed her finger and slowly put it to his lips. She then dimmed the lighting in the room and began to slowly sway and dance seductively in front of her guest.

After a moment or two of this, she reached behind her and slowly un-zippered her dress. She turned around and slowly peeled the dress of her shoulders and let it slide to the floor. My wife had really outdone herself, she was wearing a black thong panty, black nylons and the garter set that I had bought for her last Christmas.

She then slowly walked over to him and moved his knees apart and knelt between his legs. She leaned forward and they began to kiss. As he got over his initial shock, his hands immediately went to her breasts but she slowly pushed them back down to his sides. She then ended the kiss and gave him another sly smile and began to slowly unbutton his shirt.

I think my wife really liked what she found. This young guy had obviously been working out for a long time and had a great chest. My wife is really into big, muscular chests and she seemed enamored with rubbing his, as she slowly leaned forward and began to kiss it while sliding his shirt off. She then began to slowly kiss her way down his chest towards his waist as she unbuckled his pants.

It suddenly hit me that I should be doing something about this. Here was my scantily clad wife who had clearly cooked dinner for this young man and was now throwing herself at him. Part of me wanted to barge in there, kick this guy out of my house and ask my wife what the hell she was doing, but the other part of me was incredibly aroused watching this scene unfold before me.

My lust and interest in wanting to see how far my wife would go quickly won out and I refocused my attention on my wife who was now sliding his pants off. Once off, my wife slowly ran her hand over his crotch and he appeared to groan and throw his head back on the couch in ecstasy. My wife then fished her hands into the fly of his boxers and slowly took out an impressive male specimen. His cock appeared to be at least 9 inches long and fairly thick.

My wife seemed a little in awe at first but she slowly ran her fingers over the tip of his cock where some pre-cum had already begun to form. She then slowly started to stroke him and finally, as we both watched, her head tilted slowly forward until she took the head of his cock into her mouth. His head once again tilted back and I clearly heard his moan of ecstasy this time, even though I was standing outside. 
 
Over the next few minutes I watched my wife with her thong covered ass pointing towards me, give one of the best blow jobs I have ever seen. She would tease his head with her tongue then slowly take him in her mouth while stroking him with one hand and gently squeezing his balls with the other. After a couple of minutes I saw him move his arms down to guide her head, indicating that he was about to cum. I could again hear his moans through the patio door as my wife continued to take as much of his cock in her mouth as she could.

I was again conflicted as I knew she was going to let him cum in her mouth. This guy must be something really special as she rarely let me cum anywhere near her mouth. Just as I was having that thought I saw her head jerk quickly back as his initial blast of cum caught her by surprise as he gushed in her mouth. It appeared too much for her because she reluctantly slipped his cock out of her mouth and let him cum his last few spurts on her breasts as she continued to stroke his throbbing cock.

I was in awe by what I had just witnessed. I had never seen my wife act so sexually brazen before. Sex with us after many years of marriage had lately been only in our bed, at the end of the day, after all the chores were done.

kimberlyWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyWalker

We typically had missionary sex and she usually used her vibrator to get off before we both went to sleep.

After basking for a quick moment, my wife stood up still clad in her sexy lingerie. Her friend seemed to snap from his reverie and reached around her hips and squeezed her close. He then put a finger in each side of her thong panties and pulled them down to the floor where she stepped out of them still wearing her high heels. He then began to run his hand all over her tummy, breasts and over her pubic mound.

My wife seemed in a trance. After a couple of minutes of slowly rubbing her I saw him slowly slide his finger into what must have been a very wet pussy. Again, I heard a sound, her moan. He began to finger her with one hand while the other hand deftly stimulated her clitoris. My wife was clearly in heaven but after a few minutes she stopped him. They exchanged a few words and then she grabbed his hand and led him out of the room.

At this point I wasn’t sure what to do. I had almost cum in my pants watching her pleasure her new friend. They clearly appeared to be heading upstairs to consummate the deal. I wasn’t sure whether to leave with this erotic memory forever etched in my mind or take a chance and see if I could continue to observe my hot wife.

I slowly moved forward to the patio door and listened to the window. As I couldn’t hear anything over the music that was still softly playing, I took a chance and tried the door. I quietly slid the patio door open and once again listened carefully. I could hear footfalls and her giggling in our master bedroom upstairs, so I quietly crept into the house and moved to the bottom of the staircase. I didn’t want to risk going up our creaky stairs so I crouched at the bottom of the staircase.
 
Once I settled in, I was able to hear her say, “Oh you are so nice and hard again …. I want you inside me.” After some shuffling noises I then heard my wife moan deeply and I could only assume that he was sliding his full nine inches into my wife’s wanton pussy. After hearing some gasping on both their parts they quickly got into a rhythm and I could hear his balls slapping against her.

My wife is normally very quite in bed, but this guy was obviously pushing her buttons because she was more vocal than I have ever heard her. She kept panting, “Oh God you feel so good, Yeah, Yeah, right there, Oh, you are going to make me cum …..” She then went fairly quite (except for the steady slap of his balls against her ass) which I knew meant she was about to cum. I then heard her groan loudly and I could picture her shuddering through her orgasm as she came.

Things then quieted down and I heard him murmur something to which she quietly giggled in reply, “Why do all guys like doing it from behind.” I then heard some more shifting on our bed and heard a muffled moan as I pictured her on her hands and knees with her head in the pillow. The slapping rhythm began again but with much more urgency this time.

I was again amazed at how vocal my normally demure wife was. She was panting, “Oh …. This is so good ….. it feels so deep …. Oh … oh god you are so big … I think you are going to make me cum again.” He was now thrusting into her at a frantic pace and she once again squealed, “I’m … I’m cumming!” which was shortly followed by his grunts by which I can only assume meant his second load of the night was being deposited deep inside my wife’s unprotected pussy.

As I was not sure how long the basking would last, I quickly slunk out of my own house and returned quickly to my car. Luckily I was parked on a dark part of the street as I immediately took out my cock and quickly jerked off all over some napkins. I came quickly re-living in my mind what I had just witnessed between my wife and her young lover.

As the sexual tension of the moment eased a bit, I contemplated what my next move would be. I ended up monitoring my house for the next three hours until finally, at one am, I saw him leave through my front door, hop into his car and drive off. I decided to stay at a motel that night and “surprise” my wife in the morning.

After a few hours of fitful sleep, I came home at eight a.m. The house was cleaned up but my wife was still in bed. I made my way upstairs and found her still asleep. I stripped down and slid into bed beside her, the same bed where she had just entertained her young lover seven short hours ago! My wife woke up sleepily and gave me a surprised look and a nice warm hug. The feeling of her bed warmed, naked flesh against mine, plus the visions of what I had observed the night before quickly got me aroused and I pressed my hardness against her.

She slowly reached down to stroke me as I moved my hand down to her mound. As I slid my fingers between the lips of her extremely wet pussy; I asked her if she missed me. She gasped, and then grinned yes as she took hold of my cock and had me roll on top of her. I quickly slid into her as she held me close and kissed me.

Although I knew she had been well serviced in this bed a few short hours ago, the combination of her warmth, sensuality and sopping pussy quickly set me off as I added my load to her lovers. As I began to bask in the moment my wife sensually giggled, “Oh honey, you’ve been away so long, I was hoping we could talk first … Do you remember that get out of jail free card you offered me?”

Published 
Written by Zig13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments