Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cuckolded Reviewer - Part II

"The erotic story reviewer finds himself getting locked deeper into the story plot"

54
26 Comments 26
19.7k Views 19.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words
I slept fitfully that night. Tossing and turning as the events from the previous evening ran through my mind. I also felt incredibly horny and it did not help having Trish almost naked beside me. At one point she had turned and was lying on her back. Her top had risen right up and she was naked from her breasts down. He legs were also wide apart.

I reached out with my hand to touch her but I held back. Instead my hand hovered inches from her mound. I was so desperate to touch her; desperate to run a finger down the furrow between her pussy lips. Then the thought of another man seeing her like this began to stir in my mind. Such a thought should have repulsed me but it didn’t. I couldn’t understand why. Why should I feel like this instead? The only pain I felt was that of my erection.

I needed to cum. I started to stroke myself but I was afraid of waking her so I stopped and turned over to try to sleep. I did manage to drop off eventually but I felt groggy when I awoke a few hours later.

Trish was in the shower when I awoke and I went to join her. We often showered together. Sometimes we had been known to fuck in the shower as well. Trish liked me to scoop her up against the shower wall and fuck her. I wanted to fuck her that morning.

Trish took my cock by the tip and gently shook it, “We’ll be late for work for one thing,” she told me. “And you have also forgotten that I am supposed to be helping you write your story.”

She gave my cock another playful shake and then kissed me. “Come on Mr Cuckold get a move on,” she teased.

By the time that I had joined her in the bedroom she was almost dressed. I gasped as I watched her dress slide down her body. She was wearing stockings. She always wore tights for work. Stockings and suspenders were reserved for special nights in or out but she was wearing them for work this time. I commented on them but all I got was a smile from her.

It was then that I suddenly remembered a cuckold story I had recently reviewed. The husband had said that the first thing he noticed about his wife, after he had given her permission to sleep with another man, was that her dress style changed. Her underwear to be precise. She suddenly took to wearing stockings and suspenders all the time and had also changed her panties and bras to more colourful ones and ones more lacy.

Trish had reviewed the story with me. My heart sank for a few brief seconds. Trish was serious about me writing a cuckold story and she was also serious about helping me. I was just wondering now about how far this help would go.

She kept telling me that she would only go as far as the edge but what was the edge for her? Would her ‘edge’ go the point of actually being fucked by another man?

The next couple of weeks were quite fraught for me. It was hard enough having to read through erotic story after erotic story and having no relief afterwards, but Trish was also busy emailing someone as well. She wouldn’t tell me who it was but I knew it was another man. I did ask her but all got from her was, “It’s part of the storyline.”

Then there was the change in Trish’s demeanour. I noticed her becoming more flirtatious; returning smiles from other men, that sort of thing. She had also started to wear skirts and dresses with a shorter hemline. It was all unsettling for me.

I knew that other men had gone through similar phases. One writer had written that it was like being caught up in a vortex. I too was spinning out of control and getting caught up with events spinning around me. I was helplessly at the mercy of some force that I was powerless against.

That spinning suddenly got into a higher gear on the fifteenth day.

Trish called me at work and asked me to come home for lunch. Usually I would send out for a sandwich or something but on that day she wanted me home. It was Trish’s day off and I felt very nervous pulling up outside the house.

I had read accounts of husbands being summoned home by their wives only to find another man sitting alongside their wives. One I remembered well was the story of a husband whose wife introduced the other man as her boyfriend. The husband found himself shaking the hand of the man who, half and hour later, would be fucking his wife in the marital bed. In the meantime, after a brief chat with the man, he had been sent back to work and told to wait until her lover rang him to tell him that he had finished fucking his wife and could now come back home.

Could Trish do that me? There was a time when I could emphatically say ‘No.’ I could not do that now. Trish was turning into a new woman, a woman that I no longer knew. But it was also a woman that was exciting me. This vortex that I was in was also an exciting one. Whether it was the denial of sex or whether it was being caught up in a cuckold story scenario, or even a combination of the two, I didn’t know. What I did know was that I was in a constant state of arousal.

Trish greeted me at the door with a kiss. She was wearing a yellow tennis dress that she had bought in the spring. She looked so sexy in it. It was my automatic reaction to reach under the short hem and lift it. She was also wearing matching cotton panties. I couldn’t stop myself from groping her. She pulled away and it was then that I noticed a small parcel on the telephone table.

“What’s that?” I asked her.

“Why don’t you take it and bring it upstairs with you?” she told me.

She turned around and began to head for the stairs and I grabbed the box and followed her. Her panties were on full view as she walked up stairs ahead of me. I reached and patted her bottom. Soft cotton against perfectly rounded cheeks; I was drooling.

I was also still quite nervous. I didn’t know what to expect. Trish closed the bedroom door behind us and then took the box from hand and put it down on my bedside locker. “Lie down on the bed please,” she told me.

I kicked off my shoes and nervously got onto my side of the bed and lay down. Trish sat down on the edge of the bed next to me and reached inside my drawer and took out a pair of handcuffs. I had never seen them before.

“These also came today,” she told me, dangling them in front of me. “I thought that we might bring some restraints into the cuckold story.”

I started to shake as she stood up and opened them up. “Hands behind please,” she said.

I was hesitant, placing my hands at the back of my head.

“It’s okay. I’m not going to hurt you,” she told me as she fastened a cuff around my wrist.

Our bed is a solid pine one and the headrest had carved rails, ideal for restraining. Trish guided the restrained hand through the rails and then took my other hand and guided it between the rails as well. The other cuff was clicked into place and I was completely restrained. Trish sat back down and my side and smiled at me.

“Comfortable, are you?” she asked me.

I tugged my arms and nodded.

Trish then turned her attention to the box and picked it up, “This is a CB3000,” she told me. “You do know what one is don’t you?”

I nodded. I had heard of them and I had seen pictures of men wearing them.

Eymy_Cutte1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eymy_Cutte1

For the uninitiated they are a cage like device which fits over the penis like a sheath. They are attached to a ring, which fits around the testicles. The attachment more often than not has a small padlock to secure it in place. The restraining device still allows you to pee but it stops the penis from becoming fully erect thereby denying the wearer the ability to orgasm. They are usually worn by cuckolds and keys to the lock are kept by the wife and her lover.

“We thought that it would be ideal for you and very pertinent.”

“We?” I asked.

Trish nodded, “Yes, we. Me and Abe.”

“Who...who is Abe?”

“Alpha Male,” Trish responded, “You know him. You chat quite regularly with him on the site.” She told me as she began to unbuckle my belt.

“I didn’t know that was his real name,” I told her. “How do you know?”

“I asked him,” she replied, unfastening my trousers. “He has offered to help us out with our cuckold story.”

“Help us out?” I asked her.

Trish ignored my question as she unzipped my trousers. I began to feel very nervous again as she grabbed my trousers by the waist and began to tug them down.

“Lift please,” she said.

I lifted my hips and allowed her to pull my trousers and boxers down. After she had pulled them over my feet she sat down again at my side. I felt vulnerable as she looked down at my nakedness. A smile crossed her lips and then she took my half erect cock between her thumb and index finger.

“Abe and I got chatting about things,” she began to tell me. “I told him that you wanted to write a cuckold story and wanted me to help you and he offered his input as well.”

Alpha Male was someone that I considered a good mate on the site. We became story reviewers at much the same time and helped each other out. We also chatted quite a lot about sport.

“He lives not far from us you know,” Trish told me as she slowly moved her hand up and down.

I was getting harder now but also getting more nervous by the second as well.

“I knew that he lived in the South like us,” I told her.

Trish was staring down at my cock as she nonchalantly toyed with my erection. “He’s close enough by to visit us,” she said quietly.

“You mean...”

“He’s close enough by to help out,” Trish cut in.

“Help out?” I asked.

“Yes. He’s cuckolded quite a few husbands you know,” she told me, “taken care of a lot of wives. He loves it. Love to help us out as well,” she added as she continued to slowly masturbate me.

Her fingers were exciting me but I could also feel a sense of fear sweeping over me as well.

Trish looked up and looked me in the eye. “He has quite a big one you know,” she told me, “and he’s quite good looking as well.”

“H...how do you know that?”

Trish looked down at my cock again. “I have seen his pics,” she told me.

“They might not be his,” I told her. “You have to careful with people on the internet. There are loads of phonies around.”

“We have Skype'd as well.”

I opened my mouth to speak but couldn’t find the words to say.

“I...I thought we wouldn’t take things as far as actually meeting up with someone,” I told her trying desperately to concentrate on what she was saying instead of getting carried away with her masturbating me.

Trish looked me in the eye again. “I want you to write the best cuckold story ever,” she said, “getting Abe involved will give your story that edge of reality. His input could be very beneficial.”

I was starting to lose it.

Trish leant over and began to run her tongue over the tip of my cock, “Even if it means doing to his cock what I am doing to yours.”

I groaned.

Her hand began to move more quickly up and down my shaft, “Maybe even going the whole way and letting him fuck me.”

That was the final straw. My cock began to convulse and her lips closed tightly around me. The only sound I could hear now was Trish eagerly gulping down my cum.

Afterwards I lay there saying nothing as Trish cleaned me up. I had that feeling of contented satisfaction that you get after an orgasm but there was also a feeling of trepidation.

Trish put the final touches to my cleaning with a wipe and then opened the box. I watched curiously as she took out the contents and put them on the bedside table.

“Do you know how to fit one of those?” I asked her.

“Yes,” she responded. “Abe sent me a video clip of his showing how to assemble and fit one,” she answered.

“All this is his idea then?”

Trish nodded as she picked up a large metal ring, “He always insists that the husband of the wife he fucks wears one. He likes to personally fit them as well.”

“WHAT?”

“Abe likes to fit them himself,” she told me, “likes to keep one of the keys as well.”

“Bloody hell!”

Trish smiled at me as she fed my now limp cock through the ring, “I thought I would spare you that humiliation but I will send him a key.”

I said nothing. Trish was now pulling the ring gently over my testicles and I did not want to distract her.

“If they have been a good boy while he has been entertaining their wife he will allow them a short time of freedom to have some relief,” Trish told me.

“I...I didn’t know that he was so into cuckolding,” I said to her as she picked up the metal sheaf.

“Oh yes, he’s been doing it for years,” she replied. “Most of it was done when he lived in the States. He’s even got four children from his couplings. Not done that over here yet but he is hoping to one day.”

My heart skipped a beat. “Bloody hell!” I exclaimed.

Trish smiled as she slid the sheaf over my cock, “Now that would make a good storyline wouldn’t it?”

“No fucking way,” I told her.

Trish leant over and kissed me on the lips before returned to her fittings and clicking the sheaf into place.

“There’s no way I would go that far Trish,” I told her.

Trish said nothing for a few moments as she fitted the small padlock and clicked it shut.

“He says that their orgasms were very much heightened having sex with the risk of getting pregnant,” she started to say. “He sent me a video clip taken by the husband of one of the wives he made pregnant. She was screaming her head off all through their fuck.”

I was speechless.

Trish smiled as she stroked my caged cock. “Abe says it’s the ultimate act of cuckolding, having your lover’s baby. Very humiliating for the husband too as the baby will be coloured.”

“COLOURED!” I shouted.

“Yes. Abe’s black you know. African American.”

“I...I never knew that.” I told her.

Trish sat up and reached for my cuffed hands, “There’s lots you don’t know about him,” she said as she unfastened me. “Still, I am sure you will get to know him better when he comes over next Saturday.”

“He’s coming over?”

She smiled at me, “I have a date with him next Saturday,” she revealed. “Dinner out and then...well, who knows?”

I grabbed her and pulled her to me, “Please Trish, I don’t want things to go all the way. You promised!”

She kissed me.

“I promised to help you write a good cuckold story, “she told me, “and I will make sure that it is written from the heart.”

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments