Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Demise Of A Loving Husband - 2

"My wife and her lover, my Boss send me to be trained as a submissive cuckold."

20
10 Comments 10
14.1k Views 14.1k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Author's Notes

"My Boss, Robert, having seduced my wife, Mary, taking her as his 'lover' and made me, David, their weekend cuckold Husband. <p> [ADVERT] </p>They send me to be trained at Robert's Pleasure Organisation building, while they go away together for the weekend."

My wife, Mary, constantly says that she loves me, but I have my doubts. I know, strangely, that I love her, even though she and her ‘lover’, my boss, Robert, have made me into a reluctant submissive weekend cuckold. Mary insists she did this for me, my career, she is a gorgeous and ambitious woman, and it is true I have been promoted to the Company Sales Director. Whether this would have occurred without my wife’s intervention, I remain unsure.

Mary is undoubtedly enjoying the attention and sexual satisfaction that her 'lover', Robert, gives her and the new lifestyle he has introduced to us.

This weekend, he is taking her away to the country while I am sent to attend some kind of 'school'.

On Friday afternoon, I received a text from Mary simply saying, just dress in your uniform. You will not need to take anything else for the weekend. Put an overcoat over my shoulders and sandals on; be ready for when I get home.

I was waiting, almost trembling in trepidation about what was going to happen this weekend. I was sure it was not going to be pleasant. Mary put the ball gag on me and buttoned up the coat, so my arms were encased entirely with the cuffs securing my arms behind my back. Mary drove me to an industrial site and pulled up the car next to what looked like a warehouse. We got out of the car and went into a reception area. Mary undid my coat, and I slipped out of the sandals which she put on the desk.

A door opened, and two huge, dark-skinned, amazon-looking women greeted us, "Mistress Mary, welcome, and this must be little David,” one of them said, “I’m Beatrice, Mistress Bea; this is Teamina, Mistress Tea.” Looking at me, she said, “I’m sure we are going to have a lovely weekend.”

As Mary handed Mistress Bea my lead, she said to me, “Now be a good boy for the nice ladies, David.” Then she left.

The two ladies were overweight, I thought; they must be dress size twenty-two or twenty-four. They were about five foot eight inches tall, with huge arms and legs, with massive hands. They were both dressed in a white blouse, with buttons straining to contain their massive breasts and a short black leather skirt with ankle boots on their feet.

Mistress Tea said, “You won’t need these, cuck boy,” as she took off my housecoat, knickers and ball gag and put them in a cupboard with my coat and sandals.

Mistress Bea pulled me up the stairs by my lead. Into a large room which had the most oversized bed, I have ever seen, up against the far wall. It was much broader than it was long. On the grilled headboard, handcuffs and other white ropes were hanging. Apart from the door, we entered which now closed; there were two other doors on either side for the room, both open. One led to a bathroom and the other to a kitchen. A settee at the bottom of the bed, its back level with the top of the bed. Hooks and pulleys hung from the ceiling and some in the walls.

They both stood and looked at me; Mistress Bea said, “Let’s see what we have got to work with.”

Bea was one side of me and Tea the other. They both slapped my face with their massive hands; it stung like mad. Bea shoved her fingers into my mouth and grabbed my tongue with her thumb and index figure, and pulled it out as far as it could go.

“I’ve heard good things about what you can do with this,” as she tugged it, “we’ll find out later.”

As she let my tongue go, Bea then worked her hands down over my neck and shoulders, tweaking my nipples hard and then bite them.

Tea worked her way down my body, slapping and pinching. Then cupped and squeezed my balls. While Bea licked at my cock cage, saying, "We won't get any pleasure from this little thing; I think we will leave it caged."

Lifting my arms away from my back, their hands went to my buttocks which they slapped. Tea pushed her finger up my anus and said, “This is rather tight; we need to work on this, cuck boy.”

With that, Bea kneed me in the bollocks. I crumple to the floor.

They sat on the settee, pulling my lead. Bea said, “Come over here, cuck boy, and clean my boots with that tongue of yours.”

I crawled over, and I got to my task, occasionally being whacking on my back and arse with a riding crop. As I finished each boot, I had to take it off. Then massaged and kissed Bea's big, stinky feet.

It took quite a while to complete my task on Tea, and I was thirsty. She brought me a bowl of water which I lapped up while still on my knees, like an animal.

I tried to stand, but Bea demanded, “Stay on your knees, boy, now Master Robert tells us you have been objectionable and not respectful enough to him and the Mistress. So, if you’re not going to do as we say, you must be punished. We will start with that, so you know what you will get if you don’t, please us.”

Bea secured a rope to my handcuffs, then threaded it through a pulley in the ceiling, and the end tied to a hook on the wall. As she pulled the rope tight, my arms raised, causing me to bend at the waist. Exposing my backside, and my head went down. Bea kicked my feet apart and forced a butt plug in my anus. Tea lifted her skirt, clamping my head between her massive thighs. I could feel her wet knickers on the back of my neck.

Bea stood behind me and said, “I am going to whack each of your arse checks in turn, like this,” she brought her big hand down on my right cheek with such force it stung. "You will thank me for each hit and count, ready boy?"

The next hit was on my left cheek, "Thank you, Mistress Bea, one.”

Each time she hit me, I jerked my neck crashed into Tea's wet crotch. From the whimpering noises she was making, I thought she was nearing an orgasm.

Bea stopped at ten, pushed the butt plug further into my arse, and then kneed my balls. My knees crumpled, but she grabbed my hips, digging her fingernails into my skin and dragged my legs up straight. My arse cheeks were stinging, but she carried on whacking me. At twenty, the same procedure, but plug pushed in further, kneed in the balls. My neck was soaking wet with Tea's feminine juices as Bea pulled my legs straight again.

Tea cried, “My turn,” and released my head.

She grabbed a long leather strap, and Bea clamped my head between her thighs. The same procedure was applied, but the first strike was across my thighs.

“Thank you, Mistress Tea, one.”

She alternated the strikes buttocks, back and thighs. At twenty, she stood back and said, “That’s a nice colour you’ve got on your arse now.”

I was cringing with the pain and stinging skin.

Bea said, “We had better be kind and rub some cream over that.”

They applied a liberal amount of cream but were quite rough with their hands rubbing it in. It did little to alleviate the pain, and they continually shoved the plug further into my arse hole.

When they released me from the rope and my cuffs, I just collapsed on the floor. They left me there as they went to the kitchen and made themselves a drink. I had to make do with the bowl of water on the floor.

Bea dragged me to my feet and stood in front of me. At the same time, Tea sat on the settee holding a riding crop.

Bea instructed, “Now, cuck boy, you will take my clothes off. You will do it respectfully, carefully and tenderly. Caressing and kissing my skin as you uncover it. Mistress Tea is watching and will whack you if she thinks you are not doing it carefully enough. So, get started.”

I slowly walked around her as I removed her blouse, caressing and kissing her shoulders, neck and top of her chest, the first whack on my legs. I removed her bra and gently stroked her enormous breasts. I held them in my hands as I kissed down her cleavage. Her tits were resting on my shoulders, each side of my ears. When Tea got up and slapped them, making my ears ring. Bea then started a shoulder shimmy, each boob bashing my ears and the sides of my face.

I kissed her stiff nipples and gradually worked my way around her body. Getting a few more whacks as I went. I removed her skirt, kissing and caressing her thighs. Finally, her wet knickers came off and went to work on her cavernous vagina. My head seemed to get lost in the folds of her skin as she grabbed my head and pushed me further between her legs. I thought I was going to suffocate as she moved her fanny all over my face.

She finally pulled me up by my ears as I gasped for air. Then slapped my face and said, “That was quite a good job, cuck boy; your tongue does work well. Now show Mistress Tea the same respect and loving.”

When I had finished with her, Mistress Tea lay on the bed, pulling me there by my lead saying, “I want some more of your tongue, cuck boy.”

With her lying down, I had room to breathe as my tongue worked in her large vaginal hole.

Bea removed the butt plug and slipped a strap-on dildo into my arse. It hurt at first, but as she pumped, it felt easier. When Tea orgasmed, they changed places. The strap-on dildo Tea put on was fatter as it was each time they orgasmed and switched places. They had both come twice when Bea said, “Nearly bedtime, cuck boy, but first, you will take us in the shower and clean us well.”

After taking off my collar, we all squeezed into the shower cubicle. I soaped and rubbed my hands all over their bodies as they did to me but added a few slaps and pinches. They took great delight sticking their finger in my arse. I dried them off again, having to caress and kiss their bodies.

"You're in bed with us tonight, boy."

We climbed into the big bed. They sneered up to me, one on each side and started biting, licking, slapping and smothering me with all parts of their bodies. Eventually, to my relief, they gave up on me and started playing with each other. Although I was edged between them, being exhausted, I quickly dozed off.

I woke with a start, as a giant hand squeezed my balls, with Bea saying, “Come on, cuck boy, pay tribute to my body, and I want your tongue in my fanny to wake me up.”

I started caressing and kissing her tits which were flopped to each side of her body. I worked down and lost my face in the folds of her skin at the top of her thighs and lower stomach.

She got off the bed when I had finished, and I began to follow, but a giant hand grabbed my arm, then Tea said, “You got to pay me the same respect, boy.”

So, I stroked and kissed my way down her big body before we got breakfast.

We all sat in the kitchen, totally naked, apart from me wearing my cock cage as if that was the natural way to eat breakfast.

Bea set up a padded table in the hall, and I was laid face down on it. With a big slap on my arse, Tea said, "I'm now going to demonstrate, on you, how to massage your Masters' and Mistresses' bodies.”

She started with my neck and worked down my back. I was relaxing and enjoying the experience, thinking this is probably the most pleasure I’m going to get this weekend. Then a big hand clapped across my arse again.

“Are you concentrating, boy? Cause you got to do this to me and Mistress Bea next.”

She carried on down my back but skirted over my buttocks to work on my legs before coming back.

“You need to pay particular attention to this area and around the front area when we get there.”

As she worked my arse checks and fingered my ring, she turned me over and started work on my chest. She squeezed and pinched my nipples.

“You pay particular kind and tender treatment to these, particularly on a lady.”

When she finished, she slapped my face. As I got off the table, she got on. Her body mass slid over the side of the table.

"Now give me a massage. Mistress Bea will be watching. Every time I complain that you are not doing it right, she will punish you with the riding crop; get going, boy.”

No sooner had I rubbed her neck with my oily hands, she screamed, "Ohhh… that’s too hard, be gentler.”

Thwack, as the crop crashed across my legs. I managed to work down her legs with only two more hits. There were more thwacks as my hand moved over her wobbly arse checks. Turning her over and I was pleased there were no more hits as I worked over her breasts and nipples. When I got back to her virginal area, the crop rained down on my legs. Mistress Bea stepped in to show me how to use my thumb and fingers to massage the vaginal lips and clitoris.

As she got off the table, Tea said, "Not bad for the first try. You should do better with Mistress Bea."

I must have done a much better job on Bea, only getting two whacks from the crop before I had finished my task.

Tea fitted a ball gag with a big dildo on it which felt very awkward on my face. With Bea lying on the bed with her leg wide apart and Tea holding my head, she helped me guide the dildo into the waiting vaginal hole. Tea pushing and pulling my head, I got into a rhythm. She let go of my head as I continued fucking. Bea was getting excited, and then Tea forced a strap-on dildo into my arse. I continued my head movement until Bea had orgasmed. They changed places, but Bea had a fatter dildo. When my face dildo had brought them both to orgasm twice, they removed it, and I was left to catch my breath. They went to get a drink in the kitchen.

Kaseydary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kaseydary

Bea came out and let two tall, strapping, young black men in through the door. She said to me, “These are our ‘Bulls’, this is Clyde, and this is Jerome, cuck boy. You’re going to give them a full-body massage.”

They both stripped off, and I immediately noticed their big cocks, at least 9 inches and very thick. Clyde got onto the table after landing a smack on my backside. I started to massage while Bea watched me and made comments to correct me. Tea and Jerome were on the bed playing with each other. I continued Clyde's massage with Bea watching over me.

Bea was complimenting me on my progress until I reach the genital area. Bea stepped in, saying, "This needs special treatment, like the lady's area. You got to caress it, not wank it like a handjob.”

As she ran her finger over his balls and took his giant cock in her fingers, and gently teased the muscle.

"Now, you try.” ---- “That’s it, that’s good,” she complimented.

When I had finished, "I had to pay tribute to his massive cock. You're learning, boy,” Bea said.

Holding his stiff cock I kissed, licked and sucked it.

Bea and Clyde went over to the bed, and Tea brought Jerome for his massage. It seemed to go even better. After completing my duty, Tea said, "Well done." My arse got a compliment smack from Jerome.

We had dinner, which I helped to prepare and then served them. As I put the ingredients on their plates and poured the wine, my arse got continually squeezed and smacked.

With the dinner cleared and washed, I was on my knees licking and sucking, making the cocks hard again. When they were rock hard, the boys seem to like the game of swinging their hips, so their cocks smacked my face. Jerome on one side, Clyde on the other, their cocks were that long the heads were stinging my ears. The girls were laughing and encouraging them to swing quicker.

Finally, they got fed up with that game, and we were back to a session of me face-fucking one of the girls and a boy humping my arse. While on the other side of the bed, the other two were enjoying each other. The pairs change places after I had made the girl cum. Thankfully, the boys put condoms on and did not cum in my arse. They seemed to be saving their seeds to shoot into the girls.

Before bedtime, we finished the wine that was left. Bea said, “The four of us are in the bed tonight, cuck boy, you’re on the settee.”

I had to clean and pay tribute to all the cocks and vaginas before I could sleep. I was so knackered I soon fell asleep despite the sex symphony playing out on the bed.

Sunday morning, I was summoned onto the bed to pay tribute to all four genitals before we had breakfast.

After which, in turn, I gave them all a full body massage. Then it was back to the face fucking and my arse being humped. Again, I was thankful the boys did not ejaculate in my butt, saved it for when they were with their respective lady.

After a break for drinks, they all decided that they should be more competitive with an assortment of several games.

First game; I was to face fuck Mistress Tea while Jerome shagged Mistress Bea to see who could make the lady orgasm first. Then we changed partners, me on Mistress Bea and Clyde on Mistress Tea. I lost both races as I was getting exhausted.

They gave me one more chance in the second game. I had to make Mistress Bea cum using my tongue before Clyde could get Mistress Tea to orgasm by taking her from behind. I just about won that round, but Jerome was determined as he took Mistress Bea as I worked on Mistress Tea. I just about won again, but I collapsed on the bed. My prize for winning, and the final indignity, they sprayed me with what little sperm the boys had left as the girls gave them a handjob.

I was virtually asleep on the bed, but I realised that the boys had showered and dressed and were leaving as they shouted, “Thanks, cuck boy, we had some fun and enjoyed ourselves with you."

The girls came back and jumped on the bed and took it in turns to shag my face with their vaginas. They covered me with their love juices. I was pretty much oblivious, but I thought, Where do they get their energy, their staying power? Given the times they have orgasmed over this weekend.

"Right, boy, let's get you cleaned up,” Bea said.

We squeezed into the shower cubical while I soaped and washed their bodies, and they did me. After dying off, I had to dress them. I pay them full respect by caressing and kissing their skin before I covered it with their clothes. I dressed in my uniform and liberally sprayed with perfume. In the reception area, I put on the rest of my uniform. Tea secured my cuffs and ball gag, awaiting Mary's arrival.

Mistress Tea said while squeezing my arse, "I've had a good time working with you this weekend, it's been entertaining, and you can come again.”

"Yes, you have done well, David. Master Robert will be pleased with your progress when you see him next. You’ve been a good learner and done very well,” Mistress Bea said.

When Mary came through the door, I almost did not recognise her. She looked fabulous in an entirely new outfit, her hair was different, and her makeup looked professionally done. She reached up, took my face in her hands and kissed my forehead, “Oh!!! you smell nice, and you’ve had a good time? Looking at all the little bruises and bite marks on your body, you must have?”

"Thank you, ladies. Has he been good?”

“Yes, Mistress Mary, very good we’ve had a lot of fun this weekend. I am sure you and Master Robert will be please how he will serve and respect you in the future,” Bea said as she handed Mary my lead.

I slipped on my sandals and my coat put over my shoulders, and we went out to the car.

In the car, Mary said, "Oh, David, you look awful. Let me take your gag and cuffs off.”

She put her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately on the lips, “Was it that bad?”

“Bloody worse, those women were relentless and brutal. But you look wonderful, your hair and makeup are beautiful. I have never seen you looking gorgeous. You had a perfect weekend then?”

"It was marvellous, a wonderful hotel with a spar. I had the full treatment today.”

I was asleep when we arrived home. Mary helped me indoors.

“Robert said you should sleep in the guest’s room the next few days. Your body will take some time to recover,” Mary continued, "He wants me to try out some of the things you've learnt this week so that I can report your progress before Saturday.”

I awoke pretty late on Monday morning, my body was aching all over, Mary had already left for work, and so I phoned in work and made an excuse that I was going to a meeting that was arranged suddenly. I went back to bed and began to think things over about the situation between me, Robert, and Mary.

As I got out of bed in the early afternoon, I decided to make a special dinner for Mary. I made the fish pie, she liked, with sweet potato topping and put a nice bottle of 'pinot grigio' in the fridge to cool, and I laid the table with candles.

As she came through the door, I almost fell at her feet, but Mary grabbed me and pulled me up and kissed me.

I took her coat as she walked into the dining room.

“What’s this all about love? It’s not my birthday.”

“I’m so sorry, Mary, I have been a real fool.”

“What do you mean?”

“You looked so wonderful and happy yesterday. I don’t’ think I have ever seen you looking so good, not even on our wedding day.”

"Oh, come now, you're silly.”

"No, I have been thinking about our situation all day, and I have been so selfish about it. I have realised how joyful you are with it all. After this weekend, I can acknowledge my place in our relationship. I do love you, and I want you to be gorgeous and happy. I will serve you and do my best for you and Robert from now on.”

Mary was in tears, "Oh David, that's so sweet of you. I love you too. Now let’s have this lovely dinner you prepared, and then we will go to bed.”

"No, thank you, I don't think my body will be up to it tonight.”

“Okay, we’ll give it another couple of days, love.”

We kissed and hugged several times that evening.

It was Thursday evening as I took Mary up to the bed. I undressed her, caressing and kissing her body, making her cum with my tongue. “I’m sorry, David”, she said, “but I must report to Robert before he comes on Saturday. To tell him about what you learnt last weekend, and of course, he’ll want to try you out on Saturday.”

She went to the box room and brought out a padded massage table.

“Come and help me, David, we’ll put this in our bedroom. There’s plenty of space in there.”

“Where did this come from?” I enquired.

"We got it last weekend. Robert and I bought it up here last Sunday. Before I dropped him off and came to pick you up.”

She also brought in a box of scented oils and put them on the dressing table. She climbed face down onto the table, saying, “Now let’s see how your massaging skills have improved.”

Using the oils, I gave her a full body massage, paying very careful and incredibly tender touches to her breasts and virginal area.

"Oh, that was wonderful, David. I feel so relaxed and refreshed. That was so lovely.”

With that, she produced a ball gag with a giant dildo attached and strapped it around my head. Mary lay across the bed with me, kneeling on the floor as I started face fucking her. She began whimpering, and then it became a scream.

“Yes David, yes, oh that’s wonderful, go, go, yesss!!! Yesss!!! I'm coming, I'm coming, ohhh… that was beautiful.”

She laid on the bed, a smile on her face, panting away.

"Well done, David, that was marvellous and the first time you have made me cum with a cock, albeit a rubber one.”

She said as she strapped on a dildo, “I’m not sure I’m going to like doing this, David, but Robert insists I try.”

I laid face down with my legs apart and over the sides of the bed. Mary guided the dildo into my anus. After four or five pumps in and out, she pulled it out.

“No, I don’t like that; I’ll leave that to Robert.”

“I’m not sure I will like it either when he does it.”

“Well, I will give a special report to Robert tomorrow. I will tell him how loving, tender and respectful you were.”

With that, we curled up in each other’s arms and slept peacefully.

I was waiting at the door, dressed in my uniform, for Robert, as he came through the door. I sunk to my knees and kissed his shoes. I thought it was best to show my respects, but he just tapped me on my head and walked straight to Mary who had him in a ‘bear hug’.

After she untangled herself from him, she said, “Come on, David, have you got the dinner on yet?”

When I had served dinner and cleared things away afterwards, Robert said, “Right, let’s go upstairs and see if you can please me. You seemed to have done with your Mistress last Thursday.”

I respectfully helped Robert undress, and then my uniform was reduced to just my cock cage, collar and lead.

“I’m going in the shower now. You undress Mistress and show her due respect while I'm in there,” he said.

Robert watched me as he dried off, giving Mary her body massage. When Mary's massage was complete, he got on the table, and I very carefully worked all over his body. I was still amazed at the size of his cock, which grew to a hard erection as I massaged it with my fingers and just as I finished, I kissed its head.

“That was marvellous, David, now let’s see what you can do with this?”

Robert strapped on my face dildo. Mary lay across the bed and slip the rubber cock into her waiting wet vagina. I was just getting into a rhythm when Robert came up behind me and stuck his lubricated giant tool into my anus. It hurt a bit and felt very big in my tight hole as he pushed in and out. I was able to get back in a rhythm with Mary.

As she started to whimper, Robert pulled out of me and said, “That’s it, remember you are not allowed to make the Mistress cum while I’m here. That’s my privilege.”

"You have done us proud, David. That was very good. Last weekend must have been good for you. You’ve been very respectful, tender and loving, well done, and you’re now dismissed.”

Still wearing the face dildo, I thought, I’m not staying in my room listening to the sex chorus, so I went downstairs and watched TV, the football highlights on match of the day.

Mary and Robert, as usual, went out for lunch on Sunday. I was left to finish house chores and prepare dinner. As Robert was leaving and when Mary had entangled herself from him.

He came to me saying, "Very good, David, I think you're in the right frame of mind to serve and service us respectfully. Keep it up and enjoy the party next weekend.”

TO BE CONTINUED

Published 
Written by oldharry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments