Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Diary

"Things are never the way you see them."

50
43 Comments 43
26.0k Views 26.0k
4.7k words 4.7k words
Recommended Read
The longer I live, the more I believe the old adage that things are never what they seem. I am a generally easy going kind of guy, and until recently seemed to have had a fairly normal life. It appeared like I had it all. I was at the pinnacle of success, with a great job, a gorgeous wife, plenty of wealth, and a large home in the suburbs. This is my account of how my perfect life came tumbling down. But before I bring you up to present I will go back six weeks ago.

It was February 2, 2014, and I was sitting in our home office listening with much trepidation to the sound of my wife of thirteen years, getting her brains fucked out. I remember the pain I felt in my heart as I heard the headboard banging against the wall, with such ferocity the family photos shook. Julie's voice was a series of unintelligible grunts and moans, as he slammed her wanton cunt with a power I have never given her. I felt humiliation that my love making had only produced an occasional sigh or mumble of satisfaction as she rolled off to sleep. They had been going at this for over an hour and it seemed It was not stopping any time soon.

That morning she had worked hard preparing herself for her lover, primping, doing her hair, and carefully applying her make up. It seemed like she was getting ready for the prom, not get fucked by a stranger. She asked me to clean the house and spend extra time in our bedroom. Well I had always thought of it as our bedroom, but now I guess was to be their bedroom. I had been sleeping in the guest room for over a week, at his request. During her online chats with him, he had told her to not have sex in any form until he showed up on Saturday. She said this was only temporary. This whole thing seemed like a fantasy gone wild. Not mine but hers. She assured me this was a one time thing.

Around noon, Julie had called out, "Mark, come up here. I need your help."

"I will be right there. Just finishing up the laundry."

When I entered the bathroom she was sitting on the edge of the tub naked with her legs spread. She handed me a razor and shaving gel.

"Shave me! Jerome told me he likes bald pussy. Be careful and don't forget to rub the oil on it when you are done. I don't want a rash."

Obediently I did what she commanded, with mixed feelings. I knew our life was forever going to change in a few hours, and my gorgeous thirty two year old wife was not going to be mine exclusively any longer, but for some reason, I was excited, sporting a rock hard erection. After I finished the shaving job, I recall that Julie stood in front of the full length mirror admiring herself. She was a true beauty, with stunning natural shoulder length strawberry blond hair, framing the face of an angel. Her eyes were deep blue and lips were sensual, with the applied red gloss. Julie always maintained her body by running every morning, eating right and going to the gym regularly. I loved her long legs and firm, shapely round butt, but I think her most noticeable as assets were her full, natural breasts and pert, pink nipples.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked.

"You are truly beautiful. I love you."

"I love you too... Now go finish your chores!"

Her dominating mannerisms were something that started a short time ago. It started with her saying she felt poorly and needed my help around the house. I worked long hours and she was the home maker but I agreed to help. It was not like we are messy with just the two of us, so it didn't seem unusual. However, it some how seemed to stick and I was now responsible for most of the house care. Besides, I was rewarded at bed time, if you get my drift.

About four thirty the door bell had rang. Julie asked me to answer it. When I opened the door, standing in front of me was a tall muscular black man, about six foot four, in a snug fit t-shirt and jeans.

"Hi, I'm Jerome. I am a bit early but I couldn't wait to get this evening started," he stated, extending his hand. His grip was almost crushingly firm.

"Come in. Julie will be down in a minute. Can I get you a drink?"

"A beer is fine."

"I'll be right down. You two get acquainted," Julie shouted.

I led him into the living room nervously, thinking about what was soon to transpire. He sat on the sofa and was looking at our family album while I had gone to retrieve the drinks.

I called out to Julie, "Would you like a drink dear?"

"A white wine with some 7-Up please... Be there in ten."

I brought the drinks, handed him a Bud Lite and set the wine cooler on the coffee table. I sat opposite him, not quite knowing what to say. After all, this man was about to take everything I hold dear from me. My wife, my marriage, and what ever dignity I had left.

"From what I understand from your wife, you're a first time cucky?"

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"How are you feeling?"

The question was not one that I wanted to answer with a stranger, especially one that was going to be fucking my wife. So I just said, "Okay, I suppose."

"Okay? I am not new to this. You are anything but okay. It is ripping you in half thinking that your wife wants me to give her what you can't, a big black cock. You feel helpless. You feel emasculated. You feel humiliated, but you don't feel okay."

"Fuck you!"

"That's better. Show some passion. I know I will when I shove in my big fat black cock up your wife's ass."

"So, what are you boys talking about?" Julie asked as she walked down the stairs in a pink see through night gown and high heels. I thought how she never dressed so sexy for me.

"We were discussing how beautiful and sexy you are," replied Jerome, standing to greet her.

"Is that right, Marky? Is that what you were talking about?"

"Not exactly," I said flushed with anger.

Julie walked up to Jerome and he kissed her with a lingering kiss. He was cupping her butt cheeks and tonguing her deep. I was getting angrier as the moments passed and she saw that. What kind of sadistic game was she playing? Then, like rubbing salt into the wound, she pulled back and said, "I want you to see a real man's cock. Take off your clothes, Marky, so we can compare you to a man sized prick.

"No! I don't want to!"

"Do it, now!" she commanded.

I reluctantly unbuttoned my shirt with trembling fingers, and folded it neatly placing it on the back of the couch.

"Hurry the fuck up, Marky! We don't have all day," she ordered.

I kicked off my shoes, unbuckled my belt, unzipped my fly and stepped out of my trousers. Impatiently, she pulled down my boxers. I wanted to act uninterested but my hard erection betrayed me. So I stood there proudly while she went to Jerome.

Julie unzipped his large bulge and pulled out the most humongous cock I had ever seen. It was like a big black snake with huge head and veins popping out. I couldn't believe she was actually going to be fucked by that. It would be like giving birth. She stroked it, and it grew even bigger in her hand.

"Come here, Marky, and feel how big it is."

"No!"

"Come over and feel it! If you don't you won't get your cock sucked later. Be a good boy."

"No!" I said emphatically, trying to retain at least a sliver of self respect.

"Your choice, bad boy. Nothing for you later. We are going to our bedroom. Don't bother us," Julie commanded, leading leading Jerome up the stairs. He grinned back at me with a sarcastic smile.

So there I was, sitting in the office trying to piece together how this all transpired. This was never something I fantasized about, or sought out. I was happy with my life. I was a professional architect that had just made partner in my firm. I had a beautiful home, and an even more beautiful wife I loved, and would do anything for. That was my weakness, love. I turned on Julie's lap top. Never once had poked into her business, but I wanted some answers. I remember as her computer booted up I heard them starting up again.

"Oh god, fuck me! Fuck me!" Julie screamed. Bang, bang, bang, I heard as the bed again slammed against the wall. That infuriated me. I never thought of myself as an ineffectual lover. I don't have a little cock, at seven and a half inches. I work out and play racquetball to stay fit. I realized that we had been married a while, and sex had dropped off to a couple times a week, but don't most couples struggle a bit in this area?

The computer had finished the boot was up and was running. I perused the desk top. The icons seemed to be the normal ones of word processor, photo editors, quicken, and a menu program. I don't remember why but I clicked on the icon that said My Menus. When it opened it there was a series of file folders, most with food dish names. However, there was one that said My Diary. I clicked on it and a password security popped up. I thought it made sense a private diary would have a password. I had never once violated Julie's privacy but In desperation for answers I tried a few words.They failed.

"Marky! Bring us something to drink," Julie shouted.

I thought how this had gone far enough, but I made Julie another wine cooler in a tall glass and grabbed another beer for her lover. I tapped on the door and was told to come in. When I entered the bedroom I almost dropped the drinks. He was on his back and she was in a reverse cow girl position. His giant cock was thrusting in and out like a piston with a squishy sound at each stroke.

"Put the drinks on the nightstand and watch how a real man fucks me."

She lifted her hips and he showed his expertise by slamming his monster cock into her cunt at a rapid pace. Julie gasped at each thrust with their skin slapping, like clapping your hands.

"Pay attention! This is how a real man fucks," Julie taunted.

This was enough. I had no interest watching my wife being pounded like a whore. It was like being stabbed in the heart. I put the drinks down on the nightstand and immediately left, shutting the door behind me.

"Don't forget to feed Penny and give her some water," she shouted through the door.

"Feed her fucking cat too? Bitch!" I thought to myself. "Hmmm."

I went back to the computer and typed p-e-n-n-y into the password box. The program opened. "Gotcha," I thought. I was in her diary. It was organized by date going back to 1999. I searched several entries like the day we met, our engagement, and wedding.

*********

March 23, 2001. Mark Thomas.
Went with Cathy tonight to the Bandar. Met this kind of dorky guy named Mark. Not my type but Cathy says he comes from real money. I am graduating high school and not going to work some fucking retail job the rest of my life. I still hold my V card and will gladly trade it for a life time meal ticket. He asked me to go on a date. Dinner and movie. How original. Gezzz.

March 30, 2001. Dorks Ville.
Mark picked me up at six in his Chevy Nova. Plain car suits him. I couldn't believe he took me to Carrows. I guess that means he is frugal. He explained he is on a budget and is trying to make ends meet. He just graduated from college and is trying to establish himself. That all is a crock. He's just another tight ass. Mark told me that he is attracted to me. Of course he would be. I am hot and he's not. Held my hand in the movies. Clammy and sweaty. The movie was great, Harry Potter. Daniel Radcliffe kinda looks like Mark. Lol. He fumbled around and finally went for a kiss. (Gag) Popcorn breath."

June 30, 2001. E-day.
We have dated three months and he finally took the hint and offered me a ring. Not a moment too early. My mom expects me to get a job now that I am graduated. Barely graduated, guess they graduate anyone. Lol. I only had a 1.5 GPA. I told Mark I had graduated with honors. He will believe anything. I deserved an acting award when I blustered at his offer of marriage and almost swooned. The only surprise here was the cheap ass bought me a half carat diamond. I thought he was good for at least a whole carat. It is so cute the way he told me all the reasons he loves me. I can't think,of any myself so I just said, me too.

November 9, 2001. V-day. 
Well I am now Mrs. Thomas. The wedding was so beautiful and totally paid for by his folks. They spared no expense. Band, catered food, a paid for honeymoon to Hawaii, a new car, and a sizeable down payment for a house. Fucking awesome! Cathy was right. He comes from money. Gave up my V card tonight. No big whoop. Hurt a little but I have to say Mark is gentle and loving. He took his time and it wasn't bad at all. The morning was better.

MelaniWels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelaniWels

We fucked till it was time to check out. I found something Mark can do well. I am happy he loves me so much. His mom hates me. I can sense it. She thinks I'm a gold digger. Maybe the shovel tipped her off. Lmao.

*********

After reading several more entries, mostly just rambling about nothing and demeaning me, I was seething with anger. "That fucking bitch!" I screamed in my mind. Then I came on a separate file. Just when I was about to open it, I heard Julie call out again.

"Marky! Come up here now! I have a job for you."

My uncontrollable anger led the way as I made my way up stairs. This whole thing confused me greatly as I pondered what had transpired to this point and what I had read in her journal. Never in my life had I felt this much rage, but instead of leaving, there I was doing what I was instructed. When I opened the bedroom door, there was Julie, spread on the bed with cum pouring out her gaping pussy.

"Come here and clean me up!" she ordered.

I went toward the bathroom to get a towel.

"Not with a towel, stupid! With your tongue, just like you were taught."

"But... that was my cum. This is..."

"Shut up! Get over here, cucky," she shouted forcibly and Jerome smirked at me.

Totally humiliated I obeyed, but not sure why. I was disgusted with this whole scenario. However, again my erection was betraying my emotions. I laid on the bed and slowly crawled toward her oozing twat.

"Clean the master first!"

"What! No fucking way!" 

Jerome slid over holding his cum covered cock in my face. I had never in my life entertained a thought of touching another man's penis. He slapped it against my cheek and lips. I could taste the saltiness, and it was not unlike my own. As I reluctantly licked the head, it swelled with my touch. He grabbed the back of my head and forced his meat into my mouth. I succumbed to this face fucking but I was gagging as he forced it down deeper.

"Suck it, bitch boy!" Jerome instructed, as he held my hair pumping my head back and forth, thrusting till his massive cock hit the back of my throat. I thought I would puke. It was so thick it barely fit into my mouth.

"That's enough. Clean the bitch," he commanded.

Her pussy was overflowing with thick white cum, pouring out and trickling between her cheeks. I licked her pussy like I did after we made love. First, I sucked up the external spunk and then thrust my tongue deep into her well fucked cavity. We have been doing this a year now and I know it gives her much pleasure. Every time we had sex she had me lick out my cum giving her an intense orgasm. However, this was different. It was another man's seed. I did my best in these circumstances. Then, I felt Jerome crawling over me with his balls dragging over my head, trying to claim his prize. I pulled away as his giant erection plunged into Julie's wanton cunt.

I left the room closing the door behind me. None of this made sense, I thought. It was not who I am. I desired none of this. I couldn't recognize myself.

Back at the computer, I explored further. It was shocking to read the comments Julie made of me. It was so demeaning to read how she had no respect for me at all. I felt so used. How could I love and dedicate my life to a person that had disdained me so? However, what I feeling at that point was nothing like the anguish I would feel when I opened a separate folder called Instruction. It was entered almost a year ago. I was almost in shock when I read the entry.

*********

December 2, 2013
Met with Cathy today and told her how boring my sex life had become. I asked her how she and Paul always were so happy together. She shocked me when she said that it was simple, she fucked who ever she wanted with Paul's consent. Cathy said that she was like I was with a boring life and an even more boring husband. Then she came across this article and said it changed her life. 

How to Cuckold Your Husband. Chapter 1.
"Turning your husband into a cuckold can be one of the most rewarding things you ever do. A successfully cuckolded husband will be completely submissive. He will satisfy all your sexual cravings, manage all the mundane chores of your life, allow you to sleep with whomever you wish, subject himself to any amount of humiliation you desire, and of course, love you unconditionally. But be warned, cuckolding can also be one of the most challenging things you ever do. The process is long, complicated, energy consuming, and by no means sure of success. The strain on your marriage will be unbelievable, it may be months before you succeed. In the end it will be worth it. Remember, this is not about finding a cuckold but making a cuckold. This is behavior modification at its finest."

********

My mouth dropped open in udder unbelief at what I was reading, and it would only get worse as I read on.

"Hopefully this will help educate women on how to begin the wonderful journey of female domination and to hopefully relieve some of the apprehension that might prevent a woman from ever trying. After reading this it will be clearer that cuckolding your husband is not as hard as it seems, and that accomplishing this feat is more possible than you thought. The most common reason a women doesn't cuckold her husband is that she thinks he'll never go for it - that he's not the type. This is such a myth that it must be dispelled immediately. Many cuckolds begin as ordinary husbands. Your husband may even be as manly as men come, but don't worry, cuckolding is often a just a matter of helping your hubby discover his submissive side. Take heart in the fact that underneath all his machismo and pride, there is a cock loving wimp that is begging you to force him to do all sorts of nasty things." 

My anger grew as I read. I was pissed beyond comprehension. I had honored every vow I made when we were married. It was apparent to me that all I was to her was this big cash cow. She planned from the outset to use me, and my love for her. Then if I was not infuriated enough, I read on:

"Train Yourself First"
"You must also train yourself to be sexually independent. If you want to control your husband you need to not need his penis. In the future you will need to deny your husband the pleasures of your body and this will be only possible if you are strong enough to abstain from sex. Sex between you and your hubby is probably pretty vanilla anyway if you're thinking about cuckolding him, so it shouldn't be too hard. Masturbate often. Splurge on vibrators, dildos, lotions, clothing, and pornography. Have fun! Visit your local sex shop and ask for ideas. You may also want to think about buying toys that, after using on yourself, you can also use on your husband once he's properly trained. The key is whenever you really have the urge for a fucking, train yourself to seek satisfaction from a source other than your husband. For example, when you're horny, take out your vibrator."

December 9, 2013
This has been easier than I thought. I already dress sexy so I just stepped it up a notch by not wearing a bra and panties. It is so hot the way men stare at me. I followed the plan and made Mark eat my pussy after he fucked me. He was like yuck at first but did it when I asked him, because I said it really got me off. I am in phase two now and am denying him intercourse. I think this is harder on me than him. I love fucking. Toys don't satisfy me at all. I need the real thing. The instructions said to feminize his name, so I call him Marky instead of Mark. It is amazing how this is all working better than I ever thought it would.

December 16, 2013
Met Cathy at the mall Christmas shopping. We had lunch at the boutique patio and I told her that I started the program, but was at a road block now because I cut off Mark from sex, except for giving him a blow job as a reward for doing what I asked. She seemed pleased to hear he was now doing the mundane house chores for me. But I said it was hard not fucking. I told her I am not into toys. Then she got a big smile on her face, pulled out her phone and made a quick call. She told me that she had a solution, but I had to wait a few minutes. In fifteen to twenty minutes a large negro man approached us grinning at Cathy. He walked up to her, kissed her on the mouth, and then sat down with us. She introduced him as Jerome. I offered my hand and he kissed it. So sweet. She said he was her bull and was hung like one too. Then Cathy cut to the chase and explained to him I was having a hard time with the abstinence phase cuckolding my husband. He offered to service me also, as casual as someone offering to do yard work. I was shocked when he took my hand under the table and placed it on the bulge in his loose fitting trousers. I couldn't believe it was real. Cathy assured me it was. We left the mall and went directly to her place where we all got naked and fooled around that whole afternoon. He is fucking huge! It took a while for him to get it in me but was incredible when he did. I must have had four orgasms. 

********

As I read more entries I saw there were many more encounters with Jerome. She had lied to me saying this was their first encounter. In fact, she had lied to me since I met her about everything. Julie had never loved me and this whole marriage was a sham from the beginning. Her diary theme was about how she had no respect for me in any way. This whole cuckold thing was her manipulating me into something I am not. I had enough.

I had an idea. I took my Nixon DSLR off the table and went back to the bedroom and tapped on the door.

"I told you not to disturb us," Julie stated.

"I brought the camera and thought you might want some pictures and video."

"Okay, but don't bother us."

When I went in she was on all fours, and he was deep in her ass. I quietly went to the front of them clicking photos as I went. Their faces were wracked in pleasure. I switched to video, and caught the action of her breasts swaying, as he violently hammered her.

"Oh god, fuck my ass! Give me that black cock! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

The bed was rocking like a boat with his thrusts. I switched back to photo. Jerome looked like he was ready, and I shot the action from behind. He was coming and his cock was coated with cum. Each stroke there was a squishy sound. I shot several rapid shots, trying to record the event. Cream was pouring out around his massive cock. Julie fell forward and he collapsed on top.

"Enough of that, cucky. Get us more to drink," Jerome commanded.

"Yes, master," I said, playing the part.

I went to kitchen and made the drinks, a wine cooler for Julie and a light beer for Jerome. It was late and when I dropped off the drinks to the lovers, I saw they were both sound asleep. Quietly I got dressed and went back to the computer. But this time instead of reading her entries I made one of my own.

February 2, 2014
Julie,
By the time you wake up and discover this entry, I will have been long gone. I truly enjoyed your diary. Very informative, to say the least. I will have filed for divorce, closed out the bank accounts, credit cards and cut off your cell phone. Good luck with your new job, I understand Penny's is hiring. Don't bother about suing for alimony because those papers my parents had you sign at the wedding, the ones you were too lazy to read, were actually prenuptial agreements. You get... nothing! Now about Jerome, well actually Andrew, he will be facing his wife. You see he was stupid enough to leave his trousers on the living room floor. Looking at his drivers license it says, "Andrew Peterson, age 34, Married." Thanks for posing for me, I posted the pictures on both your Facebook pages. Then dropped off a CD of the pictures and video at Andrew's house. Depending on if his wife has picked up the mail yet, he better rush home. BTW. I would suggest the next time you password protect your diary, you use something other than your cat's name. I would suggest something like, imafuckingwhore. 

Good bye,

Mark (Formally Marky)

********

Well, that's my tale. I went by the house this afternoon and Julie had cleared out her things. I have not heard from her in the six weeks since I left, and don't expect to. I really don't have a clue what my future might hold, but it won't include cuckolding. I have learned many lessons through this, one of them is that things are never exactly the way they seem.

The end.

Not to be continued.

Published 
Written by ChuckEPoo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments