Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gardener

"Horny masturbation rounded off with a fuck."

7
3 Comments 3
21.9k Views 21.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
'Stroking his hand up the inside of her thigh, gently touching the moistness through her panties, he could feel his erection starting to push through his pants.

She moved her legs apart and felt his finger part her pussy lips through her silk panties.

Gently he pushed her panties aside and slid his finger into her hot wet pussy, she gasped as it penetrated her wetness.'

This was making me horny sat in the garden in my summer dress. Without knickers reading a steamy novel, I looked around and saw the tree surgeon next door. His shirt was off showing his toned body, he was clearing the vegetation, he looked hot.

I could just stroke his sexy body.

The story had started something between my legs, I could feel the moistness of my pussy. I checked the gardener and realized he couldn’t see me for the parasol. I reached between my legs and touched my wet pussy, starting the unmistakable longing in my body.

In an instant I decided I needed to cum. I was going to masturbate myself to orgasm. I closed my book and made my way to the bedroom, I was on my own.

Charlie was at work and wouldn’t be home for hours so a fuck was out of the question.

I laid on the bed and could see through the French doors, the tree surgeon was working away, his muscles rippling with every movement. I watched him as I pulled up my dress and placed my hand between my legs and started to stroke my wet pussy.

With two fingers of one hand, I parted my lips and exposed my hard aching clit and with the index finger of my other hand I gently circled it.

As I felt the surges going through my body, I could see the gardener and I imagined him with his taught body, taking down his pants and freeing a rock hard giant cock and moving toward me.

My wet aching pussy wanting his hardness inside me.

I couldn’t be seen from outside, it felt horny to be able to see but not be seen. I kept my lips parted and slid two fingers over my clit and then deep inside of me, stroking my G spot as they slid out.

As the movement increased, the wetness of my pussy disturbed the quietness of the bedroom. I was close but still frustrated, I stopped and reached into my bedside drawer grasping eagerly at my rabbit vibrator.

I needed some cock inside me; it was either the gardner or my vibrator, I chose the vibrator.

I slid the eight-inch phallic symbol inside me, gasping as it opened my wet pussy wide, and then feeling the contractions as it gently slid out.

Shit the phone is ringing, “Hi, I am on my way home.” Charlie’s voice was unmistakable.

“Where are you? How long will you be?" I asked.

“No longer than five minutes.”

“Stay on the phone and just listen, I am laid on the bed dress lifted up, no knickers on and my rabbit deep inside my hot wet pussy, and I'm watching a horny gardner working next door”

“I am hard already and listening?”

“Just listen, keep hard and get ready to fuck me when you get home.”

“I am sliding the rabbit deep inside me, I have switched on the ears and they are teasing my hard clit, my pussy is so wet you should be able to hear the slurp as it slips out. I am pushing it in as far as it will go. The buzzing ears are teasing my clit, my hips are pushing up against the hard eight inches, Oh god, oh god oh, oh.”

“That sounded like a good one, go again, I am two minutes away and rock hard."

“I am just pushing the bulbous head inside, parting my lips, my juices are running.

Hellen_McCartney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hellen_McCartney

The bed is wet, as I pull it out my lips close but want more, my clit is tender and I have switched on the ears. I can feel a surge through my body. Get in here quick, I need you inside me”

I looked up to see Charlie at the end of the bed dropping his pants and freeing his hard cock.

He came toward me and as I felt the surges from the rabbit ears driving my clit to climax. I took his hot cock in my mouth. I tasted his pre-cum as his cock throbbed, and felt my juices running down my legs as I squirted out another orgasm. 

“Get inside me and fuck me hard make me wetter with your cum.”

I could feel his hot cock push easily past my sopping lips, his pubic bone grating against my clit sending me over the edge, at the same time his hot cum filling me up.

Each stroke now was making a wet noise and I was in heaven, just slowly coming down from ecstasy.

As I felt him starting to soften inside me, I pushed him off and onto his back. And as I straddled his face, I could feel our cum juices dripping from my open pussy.

His hot tongue licking between and around my swollen sensitive pussy lips, captured all of our juices.

As his tongue teased between my pussy lips I could feel the occasional brush against my hard sensitive clit. That was making me want more, I started to move against his tongue pushing down onto his face. His movements stopped and he kept his tongue pushed deep into my wet pussy as I rubbed my clit into his face.

My clit was aching and each movement was bringing my closer to the edge. When my orgasm gripped me I felt my juices flow as I squirted onto his face.

Looking over my shoulder, I could see his cock starting to harden its bulbous end glistening with our love juices.

I turned and lay beside him my head next to his cock; I watched his hardness growing as I stroked his foreskin back, I cupped his balls and took his hardness into my mouth.

I gently stroked his balls and as my tongue teased the slit in his cock; I moved my hand to the base of his cock and started to masturbate him whilst keeping his bulbous end in my mouth.

He started to arch his back as my hand moved up and down his shaft. I loosened my hand and continued the movement with my mouth. I slipped my hand beneath his bum tracing my finger around his anus, feeling it spasm with each touch.

I gently pushed against the slight resistance and felt the warmth as my finger entered him, as I sucked hard on his cock, I moved my other hand to continue masturbating him, keeping him in my mouth, I tasted a little telltale pre-cum and then felt him clench around my finger as his hot cum filled my mouth.

I swallowed the first spurt and then pumped his shaft hard and squeezed every last drop into my mouth. I gently eased my finger out of his warm grip and moved to share his cum, I kissed his open mouth and his tongue searched inside mine, his sweet cum being shared between us.

We laid side by side both completely sated, the aroma of sex hanging on our bodies. The gardner picked up his tools and disappeared from view.

The End

Published 
Written by ucumonu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments