Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Interloper, Conclusion

"Wife and wife's lover continue affair, with consultation with husband."

11
7 Comments 7
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Note to readers: We suggest you read the earlier chapters first. One criticism of my work has been that I don’t always finish a story-string: just leave the folks out there, without a conclusion. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Here is the final chapter of my Saki-inspired work."

The Interloper, Conclusion.

Jessica was rudely awakened a second time by the damn phone. This second caller, Larry, was just as persistent as the first one, husband Greg.

What had ensued was the husband's ritual of reclaiming his wife from the interloper Larry. Greg did well. He always enjoyed eating his wife’s pussy. If Larry’s long pole had stretched her out, Jess's pussy was back to normal by the time Greg fucked his wife. She’d soaked a while in the tub, was squeaky clean and Greg was eager.

Jessica was not accustomed to what had ensued on this day at the resort: a late Saturday afternoon nap;  being in the fog of good pot and Saison craft beer;  being fucked senseless. Three hours later she skillfully deep-throating a second, albeit not as large a dick.

Sure, she’d been given time to recover, soaking in the jetted tub. Their after-sex chatting like most married couples had been so normal, despite partners knowing that Greg was her second man of the afternoon.

Both husband and wife avoided discussion of Jess’s/Jessica’s infidelity. That conflation of names personified the distinction. From their first moments, Larry had referred to the Mrs. as ‘Jess’, much to Greg’s irritation.

From Day #1 of Greg’s introduction to his now wife, he’d called her ‘Jessica’. It was Greg’s favorite way of addressing his wife:  he could draw out the three syllables for emphasis.  He could be praising her for one thing or another; scolding her; trying to communicate his love or wonder or just calling her name by her beautiful name. 

Larry insisted on calling her Jess. It irritated Greg, drove him nuts! It was Larry’s subtle way of claiming the wife, right under husband’s nose! Greg steamed at questions like, “Jess, where did that wine come from? I know it was South America, but Argentinian or Columbian?”

Husband and wife were intertwined in the bed, in after-sex bliss.

Then the second hour long doze, cruelly interrupted.

“Hey. No, Larry.  We are done, Larry. Greg is in the bathroom, I guess. What time is it anyway? I am A.F.O. after you two guys pleasured yourselves all afternoon.”

Caller Larry responded, “Yeah, Well. It sounds like you got some pleasure out of it yourself. Did Greg do right by you as well?”

“We all agreed not to discuss our sex life without the others being around.” Jessica’s tone of voice was a caution Larry heeded.

Larry went on, “It’s almost six o’clock. Time for your treatment. I ordered you the special two hour treatment. The spa is on the lowest floor, across from the indoor pool. They are expecting you.”

“What about Greg? What is he going to be doing for two or three hours?” Larry was not sure if Jess’s tone genuinely reflected concerned about her husband’s welfare. Or something else?

Larry’s response did little to clear things up, “I have plans for Greg while you are luxuriating. Ask him to meet me on the veranda, at the front entrance.”

Greg got out of bed first, showered and  found his clothes hanging in the adjoining room closet. He put on the casual clothes, assuming he would be escorting his wife around the resort campus.

When he re-entered the larger room, Jessica told him of Larry’s ‘invitation’ to the veranda.

He said to his wife, “Jessica. What the fuck does that guy want to talk with me about? I don’t like it. I wasn’t sure about this whole weekend, this whole thing!” By 'thing', Jessica knew the thing was her husband driving/escorting his wife to a resort for a roll in the hay with her lover. 

“Oh fuck,” she thought. For an instant she rued this whole 'thing' as well. Despite the thrill of having a masterful fuck-buddy as well as an able husband whom she still loved with all her heart, the verbal gymnastics needed to balance two male egos was taxing.

From that first giddy flirting at Costco wine department, to her agreement to follow Larry to the coffee shop and ending with the bold invitation to her house, Jessica had to do a delicate balancing act. The personification of that feat demanded she be one person (good old ‘Jessica’) to her husband while being sexy-big-dick-loving-married-slut-wife ‘Jess’ to Larry. She realized she possessed two personalities, depending on whom she was with!

Jessica remembered how this had all started. Greg had brought up the subject of inviting another lover into their bedroom. Both she and her husband had fantasized about making it a reality one day. Larry presented as the perfect person: intelligent, good listener, single, clean-appearing. After several phone chats, e-mails, dares and double-dares, she decided to make her husband’s fantasy a reality.

Susanmooree
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Susanmooree

Greg was no innocent bystander. He had encouraged the first tryst.

Now Larry wanted more. Jessica condescended to decline her lover Larry’s invitation to a threesome: bowing to her husband’s threat of divorce, should she spend a weekend alone with Larry. This trip to a resort was as far as Greg was willing to go.

Jessica pressed Greg to make a decision on what he was going to do: meet Larry or not meet Larry.

She decided to make no decision herself. Greg drove her up here. He knew what would happen when she and Larry went to the room and Greg went on a tour. What’s done is done!

“I am going to leave it up to you to do as you please. Larry asked you to meet him while I am going to enjoy a full two hour spa treatment, courtesy of our host. If you do see him, tell him I said, ‘Thank you.’”

Husband and wife’s lover met on the wide veranda, seated at an angle next to each other. Their matching cushioned Adirondack chairs were arranged so that if either wanted to look the other in the eye, he could. If he wanted to gaze across the manicured lawn or watch an airplane contrail, he could. The best conversation points happened when one gazed elsewhere and simultaneously hit a nerve in the other.

Larry opened with “I remember telling you that Jess wanted this to happen. She seduced me more than I seduced her. It’s the woman who decides how far she’ll let the man go.”

A couple of cardinals frolicked in the bushes. Then the lovebirds had a spat.

Jets passed overhead. Hotel guests arrived. Guests left. Finally, Larry spoke up. “You know, I think, maybe….”

Greg: “Go on, finish. Nobody is going to hear you. Nobody cares what we say to each other.”

Larry offered, “Let’s go for a walk. I brought a vape pipe with some really good stuff in it. Like you, I share.”

“I see now,” Greg answered. “She really wanted to go to New York with you and your friend. I forbade it and threatened her with divorce if she went along with that plan of yours.”

“Women are built different,” Larry said. “But now that she’s tasted the forbidden fruit of extra-marital sex, she is not going to give it up. I am going to ask you again for permission for us to take overnight trips together. It is going to be up to her to decide. Jess can kick me to the curb today, but she will find another guy like me, sooner rather than later. Right now, I am along for the ride. I like her because she is smart, pert, sassy… and an excellent lover. But you know that already.”

Greg was taken aback by the blunt language. His eye caught the pair of cardinals playing grab-ass in the bushes. He tried to change the subject by saying, “Look at those two love birds!”  

Larry wouldn’t let him dodge the issue.  “You and Jessica are like those two birds, mated for life. She really loves you and always will. Me, I am just the ‘other guy’ in her life.”

Larry went on. “I was a country-western dj in my teen years. There was a song in our rotation called FACE THE WALL. Gist of it was that the cheating wife turned her husband’s picture to the wall every time her lover visited. Jess isn’t like that. Never will be: she won’t go behind your back. But she now needs more sex, with more than one partner.”

“Okay,” Greg said. “A few moments ago, I felt like I was on the psychiatrist’s couch. Now it is you self-analyzing.”

Once off the porch, the pair ambled down a path maybe ten feet wide. Along both sides, twin rows of towering cedar trees offered shade and cover.

As they passed the pipe back and forth, Greg said, “Larry. You were right. There was something missing in our marriage and probably will continue to be true. Jess is willing to tell you, a virtual stranger, things about her past, her feelings, her sexual desires she’d never tell me.”

Larry: “That’s because she loves you and doesn’t want to hurt you. Deep down inside her is a woman who would love to do things she’d never dare to tell you. But she has me. She can be as nasty as she wants with me. And I want to continue seeing her, fucking her, driving her crazy. You can be as positive as that cardinal back there in the bushes that your mate will be with you forever.”

The path somehow twisted back on itself, leading strollers to the outdoor patio of the bar area.

Greg said, “Let me buy you a beer.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by tlogtlom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments