Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighbor - Part 1

61
11 Comments 11
52.4k Views 52.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
5:00 pm Monday. I just got off work, and can't wait to get home, shower and have dinner with my wife, Cathy. Or so I thought.

When I pulled into my driveway everything seemed normal. I usually walk around the side of the house, go through the back gate and enter through the back sliding glass door. When I get to the back door it's wide open. Okay, something’s not right. As I enter I notice clothing strewn throughout the house like a trail. Some men's clothes, some I recognised as Cathy’s.

The trail leads me to our bedroom. As I get closer I'm hearing moans of pleasure. The sexual kind. The bedroom door is barely cracked open. As I quietly push it open, I can see my wife Cathy on her hands and knees in the doggy position. Behind her is a large black man ramming his huge cock into my wife. His cock had to easily be 9-1/2 to 10 inches long. I recognize the black guy as our next door neighbor, Thomas. He was the gang banger type, baggy clothes, always playing that rap music at loud volume. I never did like him, but I was always courteous just to keep the peace.

Cathy is coming like I've never seen her come before. And then I hear her say, "Oh, Thomas, I just love your cock. It's so fucking big."

"Bigger than your husbands?" he asks.

"Much," she says. Then she adds, "Compared to you, he doesn't have a cock, just a clit."

OUCH! I must have said that out loud, because right then they both turn and look at me and Cathy says, "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough," I answer. Next thing I know I hear a click and he's pointing a gun at me. Cathy screams.

"Shut up bitch," Thomas yells. "Get on your knees asshole!" he commands. Then he says, "I knew this day would come, hell Cathy and I both did. That's why after we've been fucking for a couple of weeks, we started leaving the back door open and we would leave a trail of clothes for you to follow."

"But why?" I asked. "Cathy, why are you doing this?"

"Well, Jim," she said, "After 15 years of marriage your little penis was not cutting it anymore. I love you very much, I do not want a divorce, but, his cock is so incredible, I can't give it up."

Thomas interrupts, "Both of you shut the fuck up. Wimp, do you have anything I can tie you up with?"

Before I can answer, Cathy jumps up and says, "We've got some nylon zip ties. I'll get them."

"Stand up wimp, and take those clothes off."

As I'm undressing, Cathy returns with the zip ties and says to Thomas, "Here you go baby."

As I take off the last item of clothing, my underwear, Thomas starts busting up laughing. "Damn! I know you said he was small, but, damn! Baby your clit is bigger than that." As I look over at Cathy, she is trying to stifle a laugh.

Thomas orders, "Get on your knees, wimp."

Seeing as I have no choice, I do as I'm told. Then he orders Cathy: "Put a zip tie around each of his wrists, and then tie them together with a third zip tie, and then do the same with his ankles."

Cathy asked, "Please don't hurt him, Thomas.''

"I won't as long as he follows orders."

Thomas finally puts the gun down. Now he's standing in front of me, and he motions for Cathy to stand next to him. She walks up, puts her left arm around his waist, and with her right hand she starts slowly stroking his cock just inches from my face. With his cock that close, it was stirring something inside of me that I never felt before. I was understanding why Cathy enjoyed it so much, it was a beautiful specimen. The contrast of her smooth white skin against his coal black cock was really making me hot.

He asks, "Do you love your wife?" I nod.

Whack!! He slaps me hard. Cathy gasps, but says nothing.

"You will answer, yes sir or no sir, do you understand?''

Immediately I answer, "Yes sir!''

"Now, I will ask you one more time, do you love your wife?"

"Yes sir!''

"Does your wife deserve to have orgasms?"

"Yes sir!"

"Do you think your sorry little dick will do the job?"

"No sir." I submitted totally.

I glance at Cathy and notice she is biting her lip, obviously enjoying his power over me.

Whack! He slaps me again. ''Don't look at her until I tell you, and don't be eyeballing me either. The only thing you need to look at is that cock that is right in front of you, understand?"

"Yes sir!" I could feel my tiny penis wanting to grow, but I was fighting it.

"That's better, wimp. Do you think that clit of yours will give her an orgasm?''

"No sir!"

"So who is going to give her the fucking she deserves?''

"You will sir," I answer.

Just then Cathy throws her arms around him and says, "You're so forceful Thomas, it's making me hot!"

Thomas says, "You ain't seen nothing yet, baby. Alright wimp," Thomas says, "All this commotion has made me lose my hard on, your wife came just before you walked in, but I haven't yet. So, I'll give you a choice, you can use your mouth to make me hard again and finish me off, or I'm sure your wife won't hesitate to use her mouth to make me hard and then I'll finish off in that virgin asshole of yours. What's it going to b.."

Before he could say the word "be" I dove on his cock, bringing it to life. The possibility of his cock ripping my ass apart was not something I wanted to experience. I couldn't fight the feeling anymore and I was hard as a rock. As I dove on it I heard Cathy gasp. then she looked down and saw my erection.

SHANRIORAN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SHANRIORAN

"My God, he's hard as a rock. You're enjoying this, arent you?"

All I could do was nod. "Get your cell phone, baby," Thomas told Cathy, "Take some photos of this just in case he ever tries to end our arrangement, then send them to my e-mail."

Thomas then says to me, "When I come, you better not spill a drop. You understand cocksucker?"

Again I nodded.

Then Thomas added, "You like the taste of your wife's pussy on the end of my dick?"

Again I nodded.

"You've never tasted pussy that deep have you?''

I shake my head, taking in the humiliation.

"Oh, Thomas, you're so bad. You need to thank him, Jim," Cathy chimed in.

I pull his cock out of my mouth and say, "Thank you, sir."

Thomas grabs the back of my head and pushes it back on his cock and says, "My pleasure wimp, my pleasure," then he and Cathy both start laughing.

"I just can't believe my husband is sucking my lover’s cock," said Cathy.

Thomas added, "Maybe this weekend I can get some of my homies to come over and the wimp can practice deep throating."

"Ooooh," says Cathy, "and I can practice too?"

"Sure, baby, anything you want. I'm sure they would enjoy that," Thomas stated.

After I swallowed his huge load, he says, "Well wimp, you may not give your wife an orgasm, but you sure gave me one. And this will be the first of many more. Okay Cathy, you owe me $20.00."

When he saw the look of confusion on my face, he said, "Your wife and I had a bet. I told her that the day you caught us fucking I would have you on your knees sucking my dick within a half an hour, and it only took about 20 minutes."

So Cathy gets my wallet out of my pants pocket and I say, "Why the hell should I pay off your bet?"

"Well" she says, "you're the one that made me lose the bet in the first place by sucking his cock."

Thomas looks at me and says, "I'm going to cut you loose wimp, you try anything and I'll be sending those photos out to you friends and family. Got it?"

"Yes sir," I answer.

"Now," Thomas commands, "pick up your wife panties off the floor and put them on. Cathy and I will get you your own later. Lay on the bed on your back with your head at the foot of the bed."

Thomas walks to the foot of the bed, puts his coal black cock to my face and says, "Alright wimp, make me hard again with that mouth of yours. He instructs Cathy to get on the bed with her pussy above my face.

"We'll give your wimp husband a front row seat and show him how a real stud satisfies his wife, and after I cum in you baby, you can sit on his face and make him clean you out."

"Mmmm sounds good to me," Cathy responds.

After a few minutes Thomas was fully erect again. "Okay wimp," he says, "rub the head up and down your wife's pussy and get her nice and wet."

As I do as instructed, Cathy starts moaning, "Mmmm, oh that feels so good, rub it against my clit, wimp."

What the... my wife is now calling me wimp, but, for some strange reason, it makes me really hard to be humiliated by my own wife. Cathy laughs and tells Thomas, "I like that name for him."

Thomas laughs too and says, "It is fitting." Cathy's juices now start dripping on my face and I'm sure some of Thomas's are too.

"Alright, wimp, line it up with her opening and push it in."

As his cock slides easily into her snatch, Cathy shudders and lets out a long deep moan, "Oh God, Thomas, that feels exquisite."

As I'm looking at his cock pistoning in and out of Cathy I am in total awe. I'm in awe of the size of him and in awe of my wife, Cathy, for being able to take the entire length balls deep.

"Since you're down there wimp," Thomas says, " you can lick both of us, and make sure you lick my balls real good too. That will help me dump a huge load into your wife."

"Yes sir," I answer.

After 20 minutes of intense fucking, Thomas stopped, and Cathy started moving back and forth on his cock.

"That's it baby, you want that dick don't you?'' said Thomas.

"Oh yeah,"Cathy moaned, "I don't ever want it to stop."

Thomas added, "A few more strokes and I'm gonna blow my load in you."

"Oh, just do it, babe!" Cathy yelled, obviously having another orgasm.

"Nnnnn!" Thomas grunted while cumming inside Cathy.

"Did Jim do a good job licking your balls baby?"

"Oh yeah, It made me cum a lot."

I could vouch for that, as it was leaking out of Cathy around his now softening dick.

Thomas slowly pulled out of Cathy and says to me, "Clean my cock wimp!" as it slipped out of Cathy, and fell into my open mouth. I could taste the mixture of his load and my wife's juices. After about five minutes of cleaning, Thomas pulls his cock out of my mouth.

Cathy must have been watching, because right after his cock is out of my mouth, she sets her gaping pussy over my mouth and sits up so the cum runs out, and she says "Get it all out wimp, and don't spill a drop."

"Yes dear," is all I can muster.

Thomas moved around onto the bed to face my wife, and as I'm cleaning Cathy, I can hear them kissing.

After Cathy was clean, she says, "That wiped me out. I need some rest. Wimp, you can sleep in the guest bedroom and wank yourself to sleep, Thomas and I are going to get some rest."

With that, I walk to the guest bedroom still wearing Cathy's panties, still hard as a rock, contemplating my future role in our relationship.

Published 
Written by drumandrumguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments