Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The New Year's Party

"My Coming Out Party"

47
12 Comments 12
4.5k Views 4.5k
9.6k words 9.6k words

It was almost New Year and time for my coming-out party as Henry's little bitch. It had been almost a week since Henry had taken my body with his utterly amazing cock and moved in temporarily with both John and myself.

What changes have happened in that week? In our lives!

Henry and I slept together every night and we made love every night and morning. My husband John slept in the spare room across the hall, listening to his wife’s every whimper, gasp, and strangled cry as Henry's huge cock ravaged her tight little cunt and asshole, and listening to her begging Daddy for more and more as she sucked his huge cock back to life after he fucked her every hole.

In the mornings, Henry sent me off to work with a dreamy smile on my face and my pussy full of his seed. I had become Daddy's cock slut, his submissive sex slave, willing to do anything as long as that cock kept fucking my body. Happy and content for the first time in my married life, I was a well-fucked woman.

Today as I walked into the house tired and weary of life and treating broken bodies, I was greeted by John, feminized as ‘Jessica’, wearing pink silk panties and a pink silk teddy.

Henry took my bag and coat. “Welcome home, Sammy,” he said. “You look tired.”

I could see my husband was excited once again. His little cock was erect and dribbling pre-cum through his panties. It had been a shock to find out that my husband was a very bisexual man who enjoyed men's cocks just as much as his wife. He also enjoyed cross-dressing in women's underwear. After a long conversation, John admitted to me he had been in relationships with other men since long before we got married, and now he had an owner of his own, a master/mistress unknown to me. He refused to enlighten me until the New Year party.

Henry and Jessica whisked me upstairs to my bedroom without my feet touching the floor, and, after a lot of deep kissing and petting, I was excited beyond imagination. They performed a kind ceremony stripping away each item of clothing and throwing my underwear into a bin.

After inspecting and sniffing my pantie gusset, Henry gave me that knowing look and smile as if saying you’re so fucking horny once again for Daddy's big cock.

“Baby girl,” he said. “You don't need panties around Daddy. Get rid of them all.”

Jessica helped remove Henry's clothes, kneeling at his feet and pulling down his boxers before kissing and sucking his cock to its full throbbing glory. Henry left, and Jessica ripped his teddy off, leaving only his pink silk panties showing a rather large damp patch on the one side where his hard little cock had leaked throughout the day.

I remarked that his little cock was hard again, leaking and dripping everywhere all over the house.

“It’s not all the time, Sammy,” he said. “Just around you two.”

I giggled. “We might have to cage up that uncontrollable monster.”

“No! You promised me you’d never do that to me.”

“I know,” I said. “But your bedclothes are a disgrace with your cock throbbing and oozing its hot juices.”

“It's all your fault,” Jessica complained. “You and Henry.”

“How’s it our fault?”

“You're both at it, all the time, fucking all night and in the morning when you wake up. I hear you both fucking and sucking, and you whining and begging for more and more cock and panting about how much you love him and his beautiful cock.”

“Hey,” I said, hugging my husband. “Don't get upset. I’m only playing with your head. I’d never cage you unless you were very naughty, dear husband of mine.”

Henry walked into our bedroom saying everything was ready. Both men carried me into the shower room where they washed my hair and body with care. They soaped up my legs before shaving them, and put hair remover on my pussy, arms, under my arms, on my bum cheeks, and around my anus. Their hands and fingers explored every opening every part of my body.

I enjoyed the attention both men were giving me, slowly gyrating my hips as their fingers slipped over and into my wanton and quivering flesh. Not a hair was left on my body after they finished washing me out and down. My skin felt every breath of air and every slight touch set me quivering with lust. After drying me all over with warm fluffy towels, they both took my hands and led me from the bathroom to the bedroom.

There I caught sight of a big hook mounted in the ceiling.

Then Jessica stepped out of my walk-in wardrobe with a leather neck brace and bodice; both had steel rings, the neck brace at the back, and the bodice along its sides. Working together, Henry and Jessica fitted the gear to my neck and torso. Leather buckles were attached to my ankles and identical leather buckles were strapped to my wrists. Sturdy ropes were then tied to the ceiling hook and the rings on my neck brace and bodice.

Next, ropes were attached between the skirting boards and the rings in my ankle and wrist buckles. Then, working together, Henry and Jessica pulled and knotted all the ropes tight, leaving me suspended upright in mid-air. I was pulled in all directions, stretched to my body’s very limits, and unable to move. Looking at my reflection in the long mirror on the wall, I saw I was spread-eagled, wide open, and ready for any sexual contact by both males. That I was hanging from a hook in my bedroom, totally helpless, unable to move, and at the mercy of Henry and Jessica only fed my ever-increasing submissive side even more.

Jessica brought out the perfumed body oils, which were gently rubbed into my skin. Oh, it felt wonderful, having the men’s hands slowly stroking me all over, including probing my anus and pussy. Strong fingers pulled on my clitty, making me quiver and gasp, and not-so-gently tugged, pinched, and twisted my nipples.

Henry opened the ice bucket and pulled out an ice cube. Holding it between his thumb and finger, he rubbed it slowly around my nipples and areolae until they stood up and out, hard and tingling and numb. As Henry toyed with my nipples, Jessica gently slapped my bottom with a paddle, and I descended into a screaming orgasm that ripped me apart.

As I recovered from the orgasm, Henry approached me holding silver nipple clamps. The clamps were shaped like an eagle's claw with four long and sharp spring-loaded talons. He squeezed them wide open and positioned them over my nipples.

My iced tits throbbed when the talons bit and sank into my hard nipples. Watching the needle claws gripping my nipples, I expected pain of some description, yet strangely I felt none at all at first. When it did arrive and register in my mind, it felt incredible, a delectable erotic tingling mix of pleasure and pain.

Henry attached a long, thin chain between the clamps and gently tugged it so the needle-like talons latched onto my nipples, giving me such sensations, the like of which I had never felt before.

While Henry tugged on the nipple chain, I watched helplessly as Jessica removed a length of nylon rope from Henry's holdall. Threaded onto the rope were six large steel ball bearings. Jessica dipped his fingers into a jar of lubricant and slowly greased each steel ball.

He smiled with a look of pure lust. “Sammy, darling, you’re in for a real feast of sexual pain and pleasure tonight.” Moving behind me, he inserted his greased index finger into my anus, working it in and out and around and around. Then, gently but steadily, he pushed and inserted each heavy steel ball into my ass. After my ass swallowed the sixth ball, all that remained visible was a tapered steel stopper with bobbles around the top that rubbed my pink little starfish and a loop of nylon rope hanging out like a dog’s tail.

With the sensations my body and mind were receiving from Henry and Jessica, I thought the only thing missing from this scene was a whip. As if reading my mind, Henry dropped the nipple chain and pulled a riding crop from his bag of many toys. He rubbed the keeper, which consisted of leather thongs, over my clitty and pushed it between my fat and red pussy lips.

Henry dragged the keeper thongs along my wide open legs, over my pussy lips, and, twisting and turning the crop, inserted the keeper deep into my cunt, which was by now dripping and drizzling my hot and horny sex juices onto the wooden floor of my bedroom. I pushed my hips onto the riding crop as its leather-wrapped shaft sank into my cunt.

“Go on, slut,” Henry whispered. “Fuck yourself on my whip. Feel it inside you.” He pushed the riding crop ever deeper, fucking my cunt with it.

Moaning and gasping, I screeched. “Fuck me, you bastard. Use me. Do what you want, Daddy. Just make me come. Do whatever you like to me. I’ll take it.”

“I’m going to do just that, baby girl. And I very much hope you can take it, or it's going to be a long night for you.”

Just then Jessica gripped the loop hanging out my anus and gave it a gentle tug. “You're so fucking helpless now,” he whispered in my ear. “You submissive horny bitch. We're both going to abuse your little body. Can you feel those big steel balls in your ass, Sammy?”

“Yes! Oh, baby, I feel them so deep. They’re filling my ass, moving around deep inside.”

Jessica tugged the loop of the anal beads again. “You’re in for the ride of your fucking life tonight, you hot little bitch. We’re gonna push you and your body hard. We’re gonna see how far we can push you and your sweet little body before your orgasms break you.

“Look in the mirror, slut. See how your excited little body is reacting to your predicament? You’re hanging by your neck, your body stretched wide. You have a riding crop stuffed up your cunt. You have huge steel balls slipped into your tight little asshole. You’ve got steel talons biting into your nipples. Hmm, they look so sensitive.

“Look at you, your body’s writhing like a snake. There’s so much juice oozing and dripping from your beautiful sweet cunt, it’s running down your legs and pooling on the bedroom floor. You're so sexed up. I’ve never seen you so excited.

“So tell me, darling. Who’s the overexcited bitch now? Who’s dribbling her sex juices around the house now, you dirty horny little slut?”

My husband slowly ran his fingers through and over my fleshy flowing cunt lips, collecting the oozing contents of my cunt’s overflowing sex juices. I could smell my horny scent, and I could see my juices running like thick honey from a beehive, only it was from my hot excited cunt.

Jessica held up his slick and wet fingers. “Would you like to taste them?” He licked them so dirty, curling his tongue around his fingers, closing his lips over each one as he sucked and lapped my thick juices off his fingers. “Mmm, so sweet.”

“Baby, please,” I begged. “I’m on fire.”

He wet his fingers in my cunt juices again. “Here, Sammy. Lick it from my fingers. Feed on your sweet sex juices. Hmm, yes. You love licking and tasting your sweet cunt juices, don’t you? Now lap them up like a true bitch. Tell me you're not enjoying licking your sweet nectar from my fingers.”

I was indeed enjoying licking Jessica’s fingers. One by one, I licked and sucked each finger clean. My bodily secretions dripped from the tip of his fingers onto my tongue, as time and time again he dipped his fingers in my liquid love juice.

“You enjoy doing that as much as I do. I love licking and tasting your cunt and your ass. It's like feeding on mine and other men's cum. I’m loving watching you slowly descend into my kinky world. Let go, Sammy. Let go of your inhibitions, slut, and be one with all the sexual lusts you’ll be offered. You can handle it.

“I’ll be so proud of you. Watching as you are shown utterly naked to everyone. Watching as you’re passed around from cock to cock, those huge cocks. Maybe even Delbert’s black cock and maybe his two other friends with their huge black cocks, too. They’ve all wanted this cunt for so long, you being so sweet and innocent and driving them all crazy.

“You’ll show them all what you have truly become, darling. A cock slut at a cock party, begging for strange men's cocks. But only if your master allows them to fuck your married cunt. Tomorrow night awaits you, my love.”

All this time Henry had sat watching my husband whisper to me and feed me my pussy juices. He got up and suddenly pulled out the riding crop out of my cunt. I cried out as he swished the riding crop between my wide-open thighs, flicking my cunt lips. Crack! Oh, the sweet pain and pleasure that coursed through my whole body.

Henry tugged hard on my nipple clamps, causing the talons to bite deeper into my hard nipples and make thin crimson lines crawl down my breasts. Jessica resumed administering the paddle, slapping my red-hot and rosy ass cheeks. The riding crop slashed at my pussy lips and the sides of my breasts and then the tip of my clitty which had come out for its bit of attention. Jessica pulled on those big round balls, almost pulling them out, but my body was unwilling to give them up and sucked them back inside my bowels, giving me even more painfully beautiful pleasure.

Over and over this went on. I cried and screamed in pain as well as exquisite pleasure. I was tingling all over, and then I heard a soft yet deep buzzing.

Henry had a Hitachi wand in his hand. When he pressed the round head onto my clitty, my body exploded into a world of utter vibrating pleasure. I had never felt anything quite like it before. I strained at my bonds, bending my body and pushing my cunt into the big round head of the wand.

“Fuck me, Daddy” I screamed. “Hit me, Daddy.”

As the wand buzzed on and on, Henry thrashed my breasts with the riding crop, and Jessica thrashed my bum cheeks and pulled on the loop of the anal beads. The paddle was discarded and a flogger was used to whip my back and ass, causing more stinging erotic pain. Jessica even flicked the flogger’s leather tails between my thighs, whipping my pussy lips.

It was too much. I shrieked. “I’m coming. I’m coming.”

Henry jammed a thick wad of leather between my teeth. “Bite down on this if you need to.”

Orgasms rolled through my body like waves, becoming incredibly bigger and harder, until they finally broke with full force. Screaming, I thrust out my hips and squirted a tsunami of orgasmic cunt juice across the bedroom floor and onto the full-length mirror.

I was slammed by one huge orgasmic spasm after another. Hanging helplessly from my wrists, ankles, and neck, my body shook as it went on and on and over and over.

Through it all, Henry held the Hitachi wand to my clitty and pulled on the chain connecting my nipple clamps, driving the talons deeper into my nipples. Jessica flogged my back, ass, and pussy lips. My cries could be heard all around the house.

Then, just as I thought my orgasm couldn’t get any stronger, it did, crescendoing in a bone-crushing spasm that broke over my body and sent me right over the top. At that moment, Jessica began to pull those steel balls from my ass, very slowly tugging them one by one as they stretched my poor anus until they popped out.

What wonderful sensations my body was enduring! I was quivering and shaking from head to toe. With that wand buzzing away on my clitty, the wonderful sensations of those steel balls popping out of my anus, and that flogger beating my back and thrashing my bum cheeks, I was gasping for air, screaming, and begging them to never stop. I came so hard so many times it broke my body and my mind. The last thing I remember was screaming, the whole room spinning, and then darkness...

I awoke in Henry’s arms with my head in his lap and his huge cock laying over my lips. Even flaccid it was big and thick, and I could smell his pre-cum oozing from its slit.

“You're awake now, baby girl,” Henry said. “I was so worried for you, sweetheart. You passed out some hours ago. John went to his room after licking up your juices from the floor, so I sat with you comforting your broken body, stroking you as you trembled and muttered as you came down from that seismic orgasm. I’ve never seen a woman come with such force as you. I just love how you do it. I love you, baby girl.”

I opened my mouth and the head of Henry's flaccid slipped into my mouth. Gently and lovingly I sucked as his cock slowly uncoiled like a huge serpent and slipped deeper and deeper into my mouth, filling it utterly and growing thicker and longer with each heartbeat until it slipped down my throat.

I moaned as Henry's finger touched my slick anus, gently pressing and probing until my sphincter opened and sucked his finger greedily into my bowels, only to have it withdrawn and replaced by two fingers that gently played with my anus until they were sucked back inside of me.

I moved my hips up and down, fucking Henry's fingers, as I sucked on his huge cock, bobbing my head up and down his entire cock length.

“Baby girl,” he whispered. “Baby girl, I have something to ask you. I have an offer for you, but before I give it to you, I want to say I am not trying to replace your husband. But it does need to happen at some time, Samantha. You have a right to know your rights. If you accept my collar and become my baby girl, I will own you. I will look after your safety and make sure you are looked after. I will only give you to the very finest cocks. Cocks that I want to see fucking your body, be it with men or women or whatever, and, in return, they will give you pleasure beyond your imagination. Sexual lust and passion you have never felt before, baby girl. If you say no, I’ll still be your friend and a very good friend.”

I raised my head off his cock and looked at his face. “But not my lover?”

“No, Samantha.”

Henry handed me a present. I opened it and found a thick pink leather collar and a long chain as a leash. On the end of the leash was a soft leather looped handle, and on the collar, there was a name. Set in the leather were diamonds spelling my name: “Daddy's Girl.”

I looked up at Henry. “Thank you, Henry. It's beautiful.”

I stroked Henry's cock, rubbing it up and down, kissing the end. “I cannot go without your cock now, Daddy. I will not go back to a little cock, ever. No man has ever made me feel so feminine and so utterly loved as you. I’ll be your cock slut, your bitch. I’ll wear your collar of ownership. No other man will fuck my pussy, ass, or mouth without your permission.”

As I sucked him, Henry slipped the collar around my neck and buckled it tight, locking it in place with a heart-shaped padlock. He clipped the leash to my collar and gently pulled my sucking lips off his fat, long cock.

His hand tightly gripped my throat. “I love you, Samantha. You belong to me, baby girl. You’re mine to do with as I please, as I wish. I will take good care of you. I promise no nasty beatings and you will have a safe word that will stop anything and everything in its tracks. I will only breed you at your command, for I am yours, too, my love.

Henry kissed my lips hard. His tongue slipped deep within my mouth as I slipped my tongue into his mouth, lashing over and around his tongue, moaning deeply as I slowly came to understand just what I had done. My submissive side took over as he dominated my little body. His huge cock thrust into my wet cunt as he pushed me backward onto the mattress via my tightly gripped throat. My legs opened wide automatically without any prompting as Henry pushed his hard cock deeper into me.

“Oh, Daddy,” I moaned as he pushed his hot burning cock fully into my cunt.

Henry held my throat as he fucked my little body. “Who owns you, baby girl?”

“My Daddy owns me, sir. My Master’s cock owns and fucks my body, sir.”

I had become his... cock slut... his breeding bitch!

“What a good girl you are,” gasped Henry. “Baby girl, show Daddy how much you love him.”

I moved with Henry's body, gripping his cock inside my pussy and then relaxing my muscles, gripping again as if sucking off his cock with my pussy.

Henry picked up the pace, fucking me hard and deep as I held on by wrapping my legs around his back and my arms lovingly around his body. My nails raked his back as his cock plundered my pussy. I kissed his lips and begged him to cum in my womb, to fill me with his Daddy's seed, to breed his little bitch.

“Breed me,” I screamed, as Henry brought me to yet another orgasm. His cock jumped and throbbed deep inside my cunt, filling me with a vast amount of seed.

I looked over Henry's shoulder through half-closed orgasmic eyes as his balls unloaded deep in my womb and saw a movement at our bedroom door. There was my husband in his pink babydoll nightie with his pink silk panties down around his knees.

“Bitch,” he muttered, wanking his little cock in his tight fist. “You’re his fucking bitch now. He owns you.”

Henry looked over his shoulder. “I’m glad you’re here, Jessica. You can suck my cock clean and then lick my little bitch. Lick her clean, Jessica.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Then you can lick that mess up off the floor after you’ve just relieved yourself all over it. You dirty sissy.”

I watched as Jessica obediently knelt at the side of the bed and sucked and slurped on my master's sticky wet cock and balls. I had become Daddy's slut now. Yes, I was married, but I was owned and fucked by another man’s cock. I would let him do whatever he wished with my body. I shivered with the erotic submissive thoughts that flooded my mind. What would I be asked to do? But who am I to care? I would do anything for my Master’s cock.

When Jessica finished cleaning his cock and balls, Henry got up and left our bedroom to go to the toilet. Jessica pushed my knees up to my breasts and exposed my freshly fucked cunt. He looked at my collar, took my leash in his hand, and gave it a hard pull.

“So shrew,” he hissed. “You took his collar and now you’re his dirty bitch. I’ve lost you. He owns you.”

“And why should you care about that?” I said. “Someone has you on a collar and a leash. Someone I don't know. I don’t know how long you’ve been their bitch or what do you do for him or her.

“You wanted this to happen. No! You planned for this to happen. You planned it all out with our so-called friends Tina and David. So now I’m embracing it and enjoying it. No, I’m loving every erotic moment of it. I have never known sex could be so wonderful, and suddenly you don't like it anymore. Just stop your whining and moaning. Grow up, sissyboi, and get on with the job you wanted so badly in the first place.”

I jerked my leash out of my husband’s hand. “Jessica! Lick my cum-filled cunt clean.”

“Is that little sissyboi complaining again?” said Henry, returning to the bedroom.

“Yes,” I said. “She is, Daddy. About me taking your beautiful collar and leash.”

“You little snake,” Henry said, retrieving the flogger from the bed. “Showing your true colours. You heard your Mistress. Get to it, sissyboi.”

Jessica dove between my open thighs and licked Henry's come from my cunt. I watched Henry pull Jessica's silk panties down and thrash him three times, leaving red welts on his bottom cheeks. Jessica screamed like a girl with each stroke of the flogger.

“Don't you ever say a word to my beautiful little bitch again or I’ll strip the skin from your ass. Do you understand, sissyboi?”

“Yes, sir,” said Jessica. “So sorry, sir.”

Rubbing his sore ass and licking his lips, Jessica slunk out of the bedroom and shut the door behind him.

The next morning I was up and about making coffee and cooking a big breakfast for both my men. I’d already had coffee and toast and a little fruit with yogurt.

Henry got up first. Walking into the kitchen he saw me standing naked with just my collar on and my head tilted back to show how proud I was of wearing it.

“Oh, baby girl, you still have my collar on.” His big arms held my naked body to his. I felt his cock twitch against my bottom as he kissed and licked my neck above my pretty collar. At over six feet he towered over me, and, gripping my hair, he pulled my head back and kissed my lips, crushing them with his power and strength.

Playing with my pussy, Henry slipped two thick fingers deep inside me just as my husband, still wearing his baby doll nightie, walked in.

“I smell my breakfast cooking and my coffee brewing,” he said.

“Sissyboi, come here,” Henry ordered. “Do something useful and suck my cock good and hard for your wife.”

“Yes, sir,” came Jessica’s excited little cry. Quickly, he was on his knees sucking Henry's cock.

“Good girl,” Henry said when his cock was hard. “Now look after my breakfast and coffee while I breed my bitch.”

“Yes, sir.”

Henry picked me up and laid me on the dining table. I spread my legs across the wooden kitchen table where I had set it for breakfast.

“Daddy,” I begged. “Breed me.” Pulling my legs back and wide apart, Henry pushed his huge cock into my cunt. “Oh, Daddy. Yes, Daddy.”

As Henry fucked my pussy, the whole room echoed with our grunts and cries of passion and the slurping sounds of his huge cock hammering in and out of my body. We came together with him pumping a huge amount of cum into my womb.

Jessica had just plated their breakfast when Henry pulled his cock out of me. “Sissyboi, suck me clean then lick my beautiful, sexy bitch clean.”

MikaMoonn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MikaMoonn

In a flash, Jessica was lovingly sucking Henry's cock and balls clean. He then crawled on all fours between my open thighs to lick my cunt clean, which made me orgasm again quickly.

He looked back at Henry, and seeing him otherwise busy, jumped up and pressed his tiny five-inch cock into my gaping, wide-open wet cunt. Holding my thighs he rocked his hips backward and forwards, furiously fucking me.

Henry shouted. “What the fuck do you think you're doing, you filthy little shit?” He gripped Jessica by the neck, yanked him from between my legs, and pushed him across the room.

“What's going on, Daddy?” I said as I slowly came around from my orgasm.

“She was fucking you with his tiny cock, baby girl.”

I laughed. “Well, I couldn’t feel it. I never felt it go in and never felt him humping me either.”

“Then you're stretched out now. My cock has made you a woman, fit only for big cocks.” Henry turned to Jessica. “As for you—”

“I am sorry, sir,” Jessica pleaded. “I am sorry. Don't punish me, please. No, please don't whip me again.”

“John!” I said. “Henry isn’t going to hurt you, but you can’t go on thinking I’m yours anymore. I am not yours. I belong to Daddy now. He owns me. But you have to be punished for what you did. Come with me.”

We went to the front room where I went to the sideboard. “Take off your panties, you bad girl.” I opened the drawer and removed the cock cage.

“No, Sammy. You promised me.”

“You broke your word. Remember, you gave me to that man and you planned all this for me.”

“I did, yes.”

“And God knows what you had planned for me, but Henry got in the way of your little schemes, and I’ve fallen deeply in love with him. Pull your panties down, John. Now.”

He pulled his silk panties down, and his little cock sprang out. It was hard, wet, and bolt upright. I slapped it so hard that he lost his erection almost straight away. Then I slipped the cage over his cock and around his balls, locked it, and put the key around my neck.

“I own that now,” I said. “You understand me?”

“Yes, Mistress. I do.”

“Henry is my new life. I love him, and I worship his cock. And you might as well know now that when I have my next period, I’m coming off the pill. We both know I can’t have children with you, but I can with Daddy. I will bear our children with him.”

“But you can't do that. You're my wife, Samantha!”

“I was your wife until you gave me away to another man. Now, go eat your breakfast.”

John slithered past Henry standing in the doorway.

“I am so proud of you, Samantha,” Henry said, hugging me. “You told him, then.”

“Yes, Daddy. I told him, and he took it well, I think.”

“You’ll wear the black party dress tonight, sweetheart. I’ll have your collar and leash ready for you to put on. Remember, there will be others competing for your favors. But you’re mine now. Remember that Samantha. You’re my baby girl.”

“Henry, please remember your big cock is mine, and mine only.”

“Yes, baby girl.”

All day long, I was so excited about the party. Henry had got ready in a dinner suit, and John left very early with his overnight bag. Henry drove me to the party, and as we pulled up at 9 o'clock we were greeted by Tina. David, along with John, was nowhere to be seen.

“Come in,” said Tina. “You’re the last to arrive. Samantha, you look beautiful as ever, my darling. But Henry my dear, where have you been? I’ve been calling you for over a week.”

“Busy with something important,” Henry said.

Tine looked at me. “Hmm, I can guess just what that was. Well, John came over at noon, and he and David were out shopping all afternoon.”

We danced the night away until midnight when we were told it was time to change clothes. I went with Henry to the main bedroom.

“You’ll wear this tail plug in your ass, baby girl,” Henry said.

“I will Daddy, if you’ll wear this stallion ring around your cock and balls. It’ll help hold your orgasm back for hours. I want my stallion hard as iron. I want them all to see my Daddy's huge hard cock.”

I undressed and put my collar on. Henry slipped the butt plug tail up my bottom and snapped my leash to my collar. I turned and sucked Henry's cock, making a meal of it until his cock was wet, hard, and throbbing, then I snapped the cock ring in place. It looked like he had been fucking my pussy before we had entered the room.

We walked down the long stairway to the large room they utilize for New Year’s dancing. I was naked, collared, on a leash, and with a fox tail butt plug. Fitted by my master, the tail was swishing from side to side as I walked in with my collar and chain leash for all to see. My master was naked, too, with his beautifully erect and wet cock swinging in the air, bolt upright with its steel cockring in place.

The door opened to the room. It was dimly lit, but I could make out Tina sitting naked on a high chair with a huge leather strap-on cock with brass studs all over it between her legs. Another woman I knew as Jenny sat on the floor at Tina's feet. She was naked and collared with a chain hanging from her collar. Tina stroked her hair.

As my eyes became accustomed to the dim light, I saw many people I knew, all naked and sitting or standing around the room. There was Danny with two women sucking his large cock and balls. I couldn’t see Jessica or Davina, but I could see Delbert and two of his black friends with their bodies, black as the night itself, gleaming as if oils had been rubbed in their skin. Four or five women, all collared and leashed, knelt at their feet worshipping their huge black cocks, the size of which fairly took my breath away.

Tina spoke as we walked in. “Good, our new member has arrived with her Master.” As she stood up, her strapon cock waved in the air. “Samantha, you can do anything you wish here. You can make love with anyone you like. That is between you, your lovers, and your Master. But what happens here stays here. The only law here is no violence or brutality, and no one is forced to do anything against his or her will. That said and understood, let the fun begin for another new year.”

I watched men without partners presented themselves to married women or other men, kissing, sucking, and touching cocks. I watched men offer their wives to other men and women.

I sat at Henry's side, lifting my head to show all my beautiful collar with my name “Baby Girl owned by Master Henry.” I rubbed my cheek on his cock and kissed his big heavy balls while he gently stroked my hair.

It was then that Delbert walked over leading two white women on a leash. Both were tattooed on their right bum cheek with a queen of spades.

“So, Henry” Delbert said. “It’s true you collared the little bitch I’ve coveted for so long and so much.”

“Well,” my Master said. “You win some you lose some, Del. Aren’t there enough bitches and sissies to please your carnal desires?”

“There’s always room for one as beautiful as your little pet here.”

I stared at Delbert's huge black cock being kissed and licked and sucked by both women. I wanted to taste it so much. I wanted to feel it deep in my body.

Delbert turned to me. “If you look over there you’ll see your sissy husband Jessica with Davina being fucked by my two friends.”

Across the room, I saw Jessica and Davina, both dressed in stockings and suspenders, involved in a sixty-nine sucking each other’s little cocks as two very big black men fucked their assholes.

“Henry,” Delbert said. “I would deem it a great favor if I might fuck your little white bitch later, or if not a private mating, perhaps with my friends along with Jessica and Davina?”

Henry grinned. “I will of course consider your request. Del, we’ll be on the large mattress later to give everyone a show to remember. Don’t miss it.”

“Hmm, gonna put your little pet through her paces?”

“You might like to watch her. See how far she’s come, and how hard she’ll come.”

“I’d love to see how well you’ve trained her to come.”

I spoke up. “There was no training required on how to come, Delbert. I just orgasmed over and over on Daddy's huge fat cock, dear. Quite naturally.”

“Samantha, you need to try a big black cock sometime. And there are three big black cocks here for you to try. Anytime, my dear girl.”

Henry nodded. “We might take you up on that sometime.”

Henry and I walked behind the curtain that hid the mattress. I froze and shivered with submissive lust. The big mattress filled the center of the space. Above it, a long heavy chain hung from the ceiling by a hoist. Attached to the chain, about halfway down, was an inverted T-shaped metal bar with three large rings on each end. Near the mattress sat a table adorned with whips, floggers, and menacingly shiny metal things.

I didn’t have a chance to dwell on the table, because Henry ordered me to get up on the mattress. I was shaking with excitement as he blindfolded me and slowly and softly explained everything that was going to happen. I thought I heard the curtain drawn open but I could have been wrong.

Henry hooked my collar onto the top ring of the T-bar, then told me to kneel with my legs apart. He bound my thighs to my lower legs with leather straps. On the outside of each thigh strap was a steel ring. A chain was attached between the thigh rings and the bottom T-bar rings. When tightened, my thighs were pulled outwards until all my weight was taken by the chains. So positioned, my thighs were spread wide open with my pussy lips hanging down and my anus on show.

Henry then adjusted the big chain a little shorter and strapped my hands behind my back, tight and up high. I felt a sudden chill as ice cubes were gently rubbed, by whose hand I did not know, on both my hard nipples, making me gasp as my nipples became numb very quickly. Another ice cube rubbed my clitty and labia, and around my anus, too.

Using the hoist, Henry slowly adjusted the height of the big chain, and I rose about a foot above the mattress. Attached as I was to the chain and T-bar, I was angled forward, with my bottom thrust back and out, my thighs and lower legs pulled wide open, and my breast falling forward. I hung in the air splayed wide open and swinging a little as Henry turned me this way and that as if my naked body was being exhibited. Then more hands and fingers began to stroke my body.

But the show hadn’t started yet? Had it?

I felt a light chain being hooked to the front of my collar, then the stinging bite of clamps on my hard nipples. It was the spring-loaded talon clamps from the night before, and this time there was a third clamp that sank its claws into my poor clitty. All were connected by the light chain to my collar, and Henry explained that if I jerked my head up, the claws would bite deeper into my teats and clitty, and, depending on how hard and far I pulled my head up, they would give me as much sweet pain as I could handle.

“It’s for you to decide, baby girl,” he said.

“Yes, Master,” I said, secretly longing to feel again that sweet pain of sexual deviance I had experienced in my bedroom just twenty-four hours earlier.

I heard a murmuring and knew an audience had gathered. Then the deafening crack of something striking the table top startled me. Unable to see, I assumed Henry was wielding a flogger. Once, twice, three times he whipped the table. Then I felt him near me and began shaking with fear as he trailed those leather thongs of impending ruin and pain down the soft skin of my back. He let my fingers feel the thickness of the leather thongs and yet how thin, too. Then, trailing those thongs down over my awaiting bottom, he let me feel what my body was going to receive. I sensed Henry lift his arm and heard a whoosh as the flogger thongs hit my bottom. I screamed in utter terror and peed myself with fright. A mouth clamped itself over my cunt and drank my warm amber nectar.

As Henry whipped me with the flogger, the stinging pain of the leather thongs hitting the soft skin of my open bottom and bareback felt more like silk tongues slapping and flicking my skin. Soon, my body quivered and shook as an orgasm broke through me.

Juices dripped from my excited cunt, and I was turned to show everybody my over-excitement. My fox tail was unceremoniously pulled out, and I felt a tongue licking around my bottom. The tongue belonged to a woman, I assumed, given the heavy fragrance of the same perfume I use. Her head moved between my legs and licked my dripping pussy. She sucked my throbbing clitty and her tongue licked and probed my winking anus. I tried to push back but was utterly helpless, hanging like a piece of meat in a butcher’s window.

I heard the clink of another chain being attached to the T-bar as something heavy and metallic bumped against my ass and thighs. I felt the brief warmth of Henry’s hands as he steadied me and pushed something cold and blunt between my ass cheeks. I shivered inside and out because I just knew that attached to the chain was a steel anal hook tipped with a very large ball.

I felt the coldness as the ball was gently moved around and pushed against my anus. Utterly powerless, I couldn’t move or flinch. The only thing I could do was moan and gasp as the ball slowly but surely opened my anus.

“Daddy,” I cried. “It hurts. It won't go in. It’s too big.”

“Relax, baby girl,” Henry said. “Push as if you need to go to the toilet. Release the pain… feel the pleasure. Come on, baby girl. Don’t fight it. Let it inside your asshole.”

It hurt, but gradually my anus opened, finally accepting the inevitable as that huge ball slipped inside my ass. And suddenly it felt incredible as that ball was sucked deep in my bowels.

“Oh my god,” I gasped. “It’s huge.”

“That's you, baby girl,” Henry said. “Your body’s sucking the huge ball deep inside you. Can you feel it deep?”

“Oh, yes, Daddy. I can, I love it.” The sweet pain, the feeling of fullness, and the sensation of that thick steel hook and ball moving in my ass drove me to take it deeper. It made my cunt flow with my thick sex juices.

The woman between my legs played with the hook as she licked my oozing pussy. As her tongue flicked my throbbing clitty and sucked on my hanging labia, she would pull the hook and ball almost out, making my anus bulge and suck in air, then push it back inside me, letting the ball dive deep inside my ass. Licking me and fucking my poor asshole like that brought from me a deep moan of pleasure, almost animalistic in its tone, and a huge orgasm.

My orgasm had hardly subsided when Henry ran his hard cock across my open lips.

“Yes, Daddy,” I whispered and opened my mouth.

Henry pushed his whole length into my mouth and down my throat. He held my head and fucked my face as I sucked on his cock, with him pulling it almost out of my mouth to show everyone watching just how much of his massive length I could take down my throat. I heard gasps from some in the audience.

But I was no longer thinking of them. I was just with Henry. I was on show to my husband and our friends, all of them watching as my naked body was abused and my ass fucked while I sucked on a huge cock.

“More!” I gasped.

“You want more pain, baby girl?”

“Yes, Daddy. More cock. More pain.”

Henry laughed. “And you’ve only had two orgasms.”

“Yes, Daddy,” I begged. “Make me come. Please.” I felt a sharp whack and sting as a riding crop hit my bum cheeks again and again, and then my dripping cunt lips. “Yes, yes,” I moaned when my breasts were hit, too.

The anal hook was pulled backward and rammed forward, fucking my ass more and more forcefully as my anus gripped the big ball. I wanted it kept in me, but it was pulled out with a huge pop and an even louder farting sound as all that air came out, too.

I felt the woman climb out from between my legs, and Henry’s hard cock slap my nipples as he slipped under me. The chain I was hanging from lifted me straighter and I felt the mushroom head of Henry’s fat cock on my labia, slowly moving around it was lodged in the mouth of my dripping cunt.

“Fuck me, Daddy,” I moaned. “Fuck your dirty bitch. I want your cock. I want them all.”

Low chants of “Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her,” filled the room.

“You greedy whore,” whispered Henry as he slammed his cock deep inside me, making me cry out with pain and exquisite pleasure. “Just remember who owns your cunt after tonight.”

“You do, Daddy.”

Gripping my hips, Henry plunged his huge cock over and over into my cunt, moving his hips around and pushing it deep, making me cry out and scream my love for his cock. Everyone could hear the slurping and sloshing sounds of my well-fucked cunt, and the scent of my sex juices filled the air.

The moaning and sighing from all parts of our audience set me off. My orgasm burst, and Henry went on and on fucking my pussy as I shuddered and shook.

The next thing I remember is my husband jerking up my head by my ponytail. “Here you are, Sammy.” He presented me with a big cock, which I didn’t know. “Suck it, you slut,” John said. He held a big throbbing cock to my lips, running the mushroom tip around my lips and rubbing the oozing pre-cum over my lips under my nose. I could smell the powerful sex juice as that fat cock pushed its way into my mouth. I sucked hard and soft, licking and tasting the juice before the man pushed his cock straight down my throat to lodge deep with my nose pressed up his hairless pubic area.

A big hand rubbed my throat. “She’s got all nine inches of my cock in her throat,” a deep voice said. “Now lick my balls, baby girl.” I licked his salty balls, tasting a hint of cunt juice, as he withdrew his cock. He allowed me to gasp for air three times before pushing his cock back down my throat.

Someone grabbed my bottom. “Here’s another, slut,” John said. The tip of a rather large cock was run around my open asshole and slipped in rather too easily.

Three large cocks were fucking every hole of my poor little body. The men in front and behind me were thrusting in tandem, swinging me back and forth. Pulling me almost off the cock in my asshole and pushing the other guy’s thick cock down my throat. Then I was pulled off the cock in my mouth and onto the big cock in my asshole.

All the time Henry continued fucking my pussy. My arms were released, and a cock was slipped in my right hand and another into my left hand. Five cocks! I was wanking two, sucking a great big cock, getting fucked in my ass, and daddy-fucked in my cunt.

People pressed on all sides of my body, their hands on my bare skin and all whispering, “Fuck her. Breed her.”

I was being used utterly by my master and the guests. The guy fucking my ass jerked and moaned as his cum filled my asshole. I was quickly filled by another cock up my ass, just as thick but longer than the last guy.

My blindfold was taken off. The big cocks fucking my face and ass belonged to older men. Just then Henry came deep inside my pussy. Someone hoisted me on the chain so he could slide out from under me.

And then there was my husband. Dressed in women's panties, stockings, and suspenders, with a blond wig and makeup on, it was no wonder I hadn’t recognized him earlier. Collared with his leash held firmly by Delbert, Jessica was on all fours lovingly sucking his master’s huge black cock and moaning as Davina fucked his asshole. His eyes were closed as he deep-throated Delbert’s cock and rolled his huge black balls in the palm of his hand.

With Henry out from under me, Delbert jerked Jessica back to attention. “Lick that bitch’s cunt clean, sissyboi. Clean your wife out before she’s fucked again.”

“Yes, sir,” said John. “Yes, Master.” He scrambled under my body to lick my open cunt even as Davina kept his cock deep in Jessica's asshole, fucking him hard, and playing with his little hard cock. I smelled my perfume again. Jessica had my scent all over his body. So it was he that fucked me with the anal hook and ball.

Tina and her bitch pressed close. “I want to see you come, sweetheart,” she said, removing my clamps and sucking on my hard nipples. “So many men want to fuck your sweet little body.”

Danny moved in. “Is she clean, sissy? Ready to breed with her next cock?”

“Yes, sir,” Jessica said.

“Fuck her now, Danny,” Tina said. “I want to see you mate with her.”

Jessica hoisted me so Danny could get under me. “Lower her down on my cock, sissyboi,” he said. Jessica gently lowered me until Danny’s huge cock head was lodged between my cunt lips.

With his cock pressed inside me, I had three cocks fucking my body at the same time. On and on they fucked me. Eventually, the guy fucking my throat pulled almost out and moaned as he filled my mouth with cum. As he withdrew his cock, he turned my head to show me Jessica waiting. I opened my mouth to show my husband the cum, and he clamped his lips over mine, kissing me and licking the spunk out of my mouth. Then Jessica pulled back and another man pushed his hard cock into my mouth.

I squirmed and thrashed about, wanking two cocks in my hands while Danny's huge cock and two others fucked my cunt, ass, and mouth. The two cocks I was wanking suddenly erupted, coming over my face and in my hair. Two more cocks slid into my hands as the cock in my mouth pulled out and came on my face. As if on cue, the one in my ass pulled out and came on me, then Danny came in my cunt.

More men took their place, and the men not fucking me stood around me, some wanking themselves and others being wanked by women to stay hard for when it came their turn to fuck me. I grew weary as I was taken again and again. Even Jessica and Davina had fucked my pussy and asshole. Hands rubbed spunk all over my skin and tongues licked it up. I lost count of the number of orgasms I had. Finally, I felt the last man come inside my cunt.

Henry watched me as Tina carefully lowered me to the mattress, unchained me from the T-bar, and removed the leather straps from my legs. I was exhausted, and male spunk was dripping from my skin and leaking out of my pussy and my ass, which was now very sore.

“Well, baby girl,” said Tina. “I hope you got that out of your system.” She was naked with that huge leather strap-on dildo still hanging between her legs. Its brass studs were covered in the juices of her female conquests from the night.

“Jessica, Davina,” she said. “Come here, you bad girls. Do we leave our honored guest looking like this?”

Jessica looked up from sucking Henry's cock and Davina looked up from licking Henry's balls.

“Come here both of you,” Tina ordered. “She’s covered in spunk. Lick her clean.”

“Yes, Mistress,” they said in unison.

Jessica and Davina helped me to my hands and knees and set about licking my body clean. Spunk was hanging from my nipples and running down my belly and my back. Trails of semen hung from my red cunt lips and spunk bubbled from my anus. Jessica and Davina both feasted, licking my breasts and sucking my nipples. Then Davina licked and sucked my cunt clean as my sissy husband feasted on my bubbling anus. They didn’t stop until all the cum was eaten from, and out of, my body.

Tina crawled between my open legs. “Darling, can Momma give you a little gentle loving?”

“Yes,” I moaned, totally worn out. “But I’m tired and sore, Momma. I want my Daddy.” I couldn’t see Henry anywhere. Had had left me alone because I’d been gang-banged by all those men's cocks? I sobbed in total heartbreak. “I’ve lost my Daddy. Momma, I want my Daddy.”

“Baby girl!” Henry said. “Daddy’s right here, my lovely.”

I looked up and behind me. Daddy was naked with young Carol Stanford and her husband, Derrick, both sucking on his cock and balls.

Delbert, once again holding Davina’s and Jessica’s leashes, commanded them to pull Derrick away from Henry’s cock. To keep Derrick busy, Delbert had Jessica suck his cock and Davina fuck his ass.

Delbert pulled Carol to his cock by her hair. “Do you want to suck my cock?”

Carol moaned, opened her mouth, and enveloped the fat mushroom head of Delbert’s cock. He fucked her mouth as she licked wildly and sucked his cock deeper and deeper into her throat. Delbert lifted Carol into his arms and whisked her off the floor, carrying her to his room where three black men awaited her breathless white body.

I felt a couple of gentle tugs on my collar as my leash was pulled. “I’m close to you, baby girl,” Henry said. “I never left your side.”

“He’s here, baby girl,” Tina said as she slowly forced her leather-studded cock between my thick swollen sore labia.

“Oh, Tina,” I gasped as she pushed that dildo deep, finally hitting the bottom of my cunt and fucking me at a steady pace. I love your big cock. It feels so nice.”

Tina moved her hips faster. “I’ve wanted to taste and fuck your sweet little cunt for so long, dear. Now I have it.”

“Fuck me, Momma,” I moaned.

Henry tightened my leash and held it in his fist, pulling my head back. My eyes never left him and his never left mine. His huge cock, dripping with Carol’s saliva, throbbed and bobbed in mid-air. I wantonly opened my mouth and licked around my red lips to tell my Master I wanted to suck his amazing cock. My Daddy didn’t fail me. He straddled my head and pushed his huge mushroom head between my lips. I sucked and lashed his cock with my tongue as he sank deeper and deeper into my throat.

He gently sat back, his ass and its musky scent covering my nose, and gripped my throat. I could only grab breaths between the downward thrusts of his cock. As Tina fucked me with the full length of her dildo, she sucked my nipples and played with my clitty until the force of my orgasm had caused me to pass out.

I awoke in Henry’s and Tina's arms.

“Are you okay, Sammy?” Tina said.

“Oh yes, Tina. Yes. What a wonderful naughty night it’s been.”

Published 
Written by Spanishmum69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments