Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Taking Of My Wife, Part 3: My Wife Cheats

"How my Thai wife became my boss's property"

21
5 Comments 5
17.2k Views 17.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I held my breath and watched as a few inches from me, JM slowly pulled Viki close to him on the dance floor. After a few minutes of dancing with their bodies touching, his hand slid down slowly to her plump satin covered ass. Viki was completely unaware that her husband was watching every move. I suspect she felt safe as JM had taken her to the dance floor on another level while her husband was drunk and sleepy in the VIP room. Still, I could see her tense up as his hand slid lightly over her bottom. Still, she didn’t stop him and they kept dancing. Encouraged, JM moved his hand back to her ass and let it rest there and once again she kept swaying her hips with her eyes closed, her head on his chest and her hands around his neck.

My cock was erect now as I watched him slowly spread his fingers over her ass cheek and squeeze it gently. At this Viki did respond. She gently pushed his hand away and placed it on her back. They continued dancing and a few seconds later he moved his hand slowly back to her ass and gently rubbed it. She tried to move it but this time he bent down and kissed her cheek and whispered something and she relaxed and let him continue. The alcohol and music had loosened her up and a few minutes later JM was freely squeezing her round ass and kissing her neck. She didn’t react or stop him and just kept her arms around his neck and let him feel up her bum freely.

Then JM gently lifted her face up and lightly kissed her lips. I could see she was shocked but blushed and looked down again. A few minutes later he did it again. This time held her close and kissed her for a bit longer and she slowly parted her lips and let him slip his tongue into her mouth. I knew then that he was going to fuck her. While Viki may let a guy feel her up a little while dancing, letting him kiss her meant the door was open to her pussy. It was just a matter of time and opportunity.

He kept kissing her deeply and his hand slowly moved under her skirt and started feeling up her creamy round ass. From behind the curtain I could see her ass now as her short skirt was lifted up. But this seemed to be more than she could handle and after a few minutes she quickly pushed him away and pulled down her skirt. She took his hand and said she wanted to go back up to the VIP room. I could hear her say something to him and the word “husband” a few times. Bee and I quickly made our way back to the VIP table to wait for them. They came up a few minutes later and Viki looked extremely aroused and guilty at the same time. She was blushing and her eyes were watery and her face looked hot like she had a fever. She ran to me and kissed me and sat in my lap.

She said to me, “Baby, how are you?” At that moment we executed the next phase of our plan. I said to her that I wanted to go home as I was feeling sick. I pretended to be too drunk keep my eyes open. She asked if we could stay a bit longer as she was having fun. I said I couldn’t stay awake and wanted to go home.

At that moment Bee stepped in and said, “Why don’t you go ahead and we will drop Viki home in an hour?” I looked at my wife and she seemed to hesitate. I quickly said that was fine with me and told her to stay for a bit longer. Bee immediately took her hand and said, “Great, Viki we will dance a little more and then I will drop you home.”

Viki felt safe that Bee was there. She assumed they would just have a little more “light fun” at the club (which she was enjoying) and then she would be safe home with her “honor” intact. She asked me if I was ok with that and I told her to enjoy herself. I pretended to be very drunk and JM said he would drop me to the taxi and come back. Instead of walking out however, he took me to a dark spot right outside their VIP room from where I could watch without being seen.

Then he went back and the three of them had a few more glasses of wine. Bee bought some shots which they pressured Viki into having with them. By now Viki was quite drunk and having fun and JM pulled her to him and kissed her on the mouth. But she laughed and quickly pushed him away. She pointed to her ring and said she was married. JM realized Bee’s presence as a Thai woman was now worrying Viki so he took her hand and she followed him to the dance floor on the next level.  I followed them and watched the next step unfold.

This time he pulled her close and a few minutes later started to kiss her. With no one she knew around, Viki didn’t push him away this time. She just let him kiss her passionately.

ShirleyMorelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShirleyMorelli

Soon his hand was under her skirt massaging her ass and his other hand moved to her breast. She gently pushed it away but after a few attempts she stopped resisting and let him grope her breasts while they kissed. Things started to get really hot as they kissed passionately and JM’s hands were now inside her panties exploring her ass and pussy. Once again feeling overwhelmed, Viki suddenly stopped and pulled away. She laughed and said something like, “Okay stop, please I need a drink.”

JM took her back to the VIP room but to her surprise Bee wasn’t there. That’s when JM looked at his phone and told her that Bee just messaged him that she was leaving too. Viki looked a bit confused and nervous but JM held her hand and laughed. He asked to relax and promised that they could have a few drinks and then he would drop her back to her husband.

This made her feel better and she sat next to him in the privacy of the VIP room. JM poured her a drink and soon he had his arm around her shoulder gently caressing her. After a while, I could see she was quite drunk and relaxed and leaned her head against him, feeling the glow of alcohol and dancing. Now that she thought no one was could see them she seemed at ease and didn’t stop him when he turned to her and started kissing her. After ten minutes the kissing got very passionate and she was sucking his tongue while he was feeling up her breasts.  

His put his hand on her thighs and slowly pushed them apart and to my surprise my wife submissively let him part her legs. Her dress had pulled up and her panties were clearly visible. She seemed comfortable that no one could see them in the VIP room and let him play with her body.

JM’s hand now had full access to her pussy and his other hand pulled down her shoulder strap and exposed one of my wife’s small perky breasts. She quickly looked around to make sure no one could see them and then relaxed, leaned back and closed her eyes. JM started to suck on her tits and slowly pulled down her panty. From my little dark corner I could see her parted legs and dark patch of hair on her pussy which was soon covered by his hand. His finger disappeared inside her cunt and I could see her mouth open and she moaned softly.  

At that point JM wanted to fuck her badly and knew he had to delicately convince her to come to his place. He pulled out his finger and kissed her gently as whispered something into her ear. I could see Viki shake her head and say, “I’m sorry but I’m married.”

JM seemed to look sad and said, “Okay, I have a car and driver so let me drop you home then.”

Viki kissed him deep and long and said, “Thank you for being a gentleman and yes that would nice.” And then she gave him a naughty smile and said, “And you can kiss me and touch me in the car as much as you want.”

I knew of course that JM had no intention of bringing her back to our hotel. He had arranged a car and driver just for this purpose. The car was a 7-seater van in which they could have privacy in the back seats. And that car would be going straight to a small villa about twenty minutes from the club, where my wife was going to get fucked all night like a whore. JM had set up a small camera in the car and two in the villa so he could record Viki getting fucked all night.

Meanwhile Bee had dropped me to the villa and positioned me in a small guest room from where I could watch JM play with my wife in the living room. She also showed me a place from where I could see them if he took her to the bedroom. The stage was set for the final seduction of my wife by a foreign man, the event that would change our lives forever.

(To be continued… )

Author's Note:

This story is written in several chapters the third of which is above. It describes the long, multiyear road of how a pretty, innocent traditional Thai girl became my girlfriend, fiancée, and wife, and eventually a reluctant sex toy for a powerful white man.

This is a true story and while I admittedly was guilty in how things turned out and often depressed by it, it also sexually aroused me to an extent I didn't think was possible. My wife became trapped in it because I was too weak to control my urges and she became a reluctant submissive sex toy for a powerful man who lusted after her young body. It is also a long story, so I have written it in several parts. I have changed the names of my wife, boss, and company, and a few other people to protect my wife and my family from my boss's anger.

Published 
Written by newphanjon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments