Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Willow Switch, Part 3b of 3

"The end of the cruise. I get my wife back, but at what cost?"

31
10 Comments 10
6.4k Views 6.4k
8.9k words 8.9k words

“I sort of committed you to dinner at the newlywed table tonight, Brock.”

“Willow told me.”

“You OK with that?”

“I’m looking forward to it. Willow said that snooty girl from yesterday needs to learn some manners in the way she talks to you.”

“Yeah, Joey’s been pretty snotty to both of us. She doesn’t like you and Willow together.”

“You know I’m on your side, Jace, and I will try to make her apologize.”

I smiled, “We only have one more day. It doesn’t matter.”

“It does to Willow, so that’s all I care about.”

“Thanks, Brock. She’s all I care about too.”

He shook my hand again, “I, above all, know that. No man could ever love a woman more.”

“I hope you are giving her love too.”

His glance at me left me wondering, “I am, more than you know.” He changed the subject, “You’re probably wondering what we did last night.”

“Yeah, good guess.”

It was a little snide, and he responded, “I thought we were going to be respectful.”

“You’re right. Sorry. Yes, I did wonder.”

“We napped for a few hours after dinner, but then went dancing again, at ‘On the Briny’ this time. We didn’t get there until 11:30, and some of the same people were there, including the waitress and bartender.”

“They didn’t stop you last time.”

“No, they like watching and they wanted us to stay there the night before, as I found out later. They were happy to see us come back. They weren’t the only ones. The two men she danced with last time were there again, and one of them asked Willow where you were. She said you were tired. One of the couples that watched us last time introduced themselves, and said they enjoyed watching us dance. We found out later that it wasn’t the dancing they enjoyed watching.”

“What was Willow wearing?”

“Just the pink slip she had on yesterday morning. I love how it looks on her.”

“Did you stay until closing?”

“Longer. It was fun.”

“After closing?”

“Yes, with another audience. Your wife likes the idea of men seeing her, Jace, she likes the idea of men wanting her.”

“I’m just finding that out. I also found out that my wife likes it best when you’re the one who lets other men see her, Brock, especially if you’re touching her while you do it.”

“I think you’re right. She loves her shaved pussy and really loves it when I show it off. She loved how her suit showed it off at the beach and she loved it when other men saw it last night.”

“I hope she’ll keep it that way.”

“She will. Just tell her. Don’t ask.”

Bully Brock again, but I think he was right. There was a large dose of submissive that Brock made my wife swallow, and I was going to prescribe more.

“I’ll tell her that I’m going to do it for her.”

“She’ll like that.”

“I’ll bet she was wound up after dancing.”

“Yeah, martinis helped. We drank for a long time before we started dancing, and she was already ‘wound up’ before we stepped onto the dance floor.”

“Martinis do loosen her up. Me too.”

He smiled, “Willow said she didn’t think she would have ever seen me again without all those martinis you drank night before last.”

“She’s probably right. I’d already decided against letting you see her again, and she agreed. Turns out we’d both been thinking about your date with her all day, and the martinis just turned the fantasy thoughts into words.”

“And actions. Thank god for martinis.”

Now I smiled, “So she was already wound up and ready for action when you started dancing. How’d that go?”

“That spring kept winding. We played on the dance floor, like our first date, but nobody stopped us this time. I kept whispering about the men watching her, what they were seeing, what they wanted to do to her, what they wanted her to do to them. She said she didn’t know she would, but now she really likes knowing they are thinking about having sex with her.”

“How could she not have known it already?”

“Your wife is pretty naive, but she’s learning about the dark side. I hope it’s good for her in the long run, but I’m not so sure.”

“You might be right, but we’re all loving the dark side right now and we’ll worry about that later. Tell me about dancing.”

I was hard, and I think he guessed. He smiled, “Okay Jace, I know you want to hear it. I felt her ass and tits right away, but it was after one AM before I started moving her slip out of the way to touch bare skin.”

“How many were watching?”

“I don’t know but it was still pretty full. You remember it’s a pretty dark place and there were others dancing, so not everybody was watching. I liked pointing out to her the men who were, and there were a least a handful whose eyes never strayed. Two of them were with their wives.”

I just raised my eyebrows, knowing he would continue.

“I’d been letting her strap down so most of her breast was visible, but the whole thing really started when I lifted her arm out of the strap, which left her right one uncovered. I alternated between feeling it while we danced and backing away to show it off.”

“She does have beautiful breasts.”

“Gorgeous. And responsive. I was playing with them or her ass the entire time we danced, but when her breast was showing is when I started lifting her slip and squeezing her naked ass.”

“Like when I watched you there.”

He smiled, “Yeah, I didn’t know how far you were going to let me go, and when you made us leave, I worried that you were going to take her back to your room.”

I smiled back, “That never entered my mind.”

“I finally figured that out. Anyway, she liked hearing me whisper about what I thought her audience was thinking, and I think the eyes of her audience helped confirm it.”

My guess, “Maybe she’s finally learning the power beautiful women have over men.”

Brock had his own guess, “Yeah, but she’s also learning that she likes to concede that power. She likes it when a man makes her do things she’d be afraid to do without giving away that power.”

Two perspectives, and both of them dug deep into her dark fantasy. They both needed to be nurtured, and there were two of us ready to provide the essential nutrients to uncover and grow the dark fantasy deep inside her.

In the meantime, Brock’s deep voice was digging deeper into my own dark fantasy, and I handed him the shovel, “Did you get her to concede more, to do more than she’d be afraid to do alone?”

“Yes, I slipped her other strap off after a couple more dances, and the top of her slip dropped to her waist. She was dancing topless when I asked her to lift my t-shirt off.”

“What were you wearing?”

“Just my cargo shorts and shoes after that.”

“Underwear?”

“Not for either of us. I never do. I loved feeling her hard nipples against my bare skin. I was so hard and your beautiful wife was hunching against it. She finally touched it while we were dancing, and she said she was glad people could see her do it with the hand with her wedding ring.”

“She wanted them to know she was married, but not to you?”

“They knew who she was married to, and we wanted them to know I was single and I was going to fuck your wife.”

“I think that was easy to know from the night before.”

“I wanted them to know that I fuck her better than you do.”

It sounded like bullying, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt, “I knew that from the night before, and I liked watching you get her off so often and so hard. I’m sorry I missed it last night.”

“She likes knowing you’re waiting and wondering. She likes letting everybody know she’s a bad girl, that she loves sex with a man who isn’t her husband, that she’s out with another man and her husband doesn’t know what she’s doing.”

He was embellishing for my benefit, and I appreciated it, “Did you finally strip her?”

“No, I just told her to dance by herself. She strutted and teased everybody by raising her hem, sometimes showing her pussy before she finally just kept raising it and stripped it off. She finished dancing that song naked and alone, but then we danced together for the next song. After that one, it was last call."

“She was turned on?”

“Totally cranked. I played with everything while everybody watched. We were the only ones dancing, but we only got that one dance before the lights came on. She reached for my belt buckle, and I stopped her to look at Max the bartender. He smiled and announced that he was going to lock up a little early, but if anybody wanted to stay, they could.”

“He wanted to watch too. Did he leave the lights on?”

“Yes. He locked the door and pulled the curtains, and I removed my restraining hand from Willow’s. She unbuckled, unzipped, and stripped my shorts so I was naked too.

“Did you dance?”

“No, the juke box was off, but Max said, “I have music on my phone if she would like to dance by herself some more. Maybe on top of the bar.”

“I tried to take her heels off, but she shook her head. After that, I just lifted her up and told everybody sitting there that there was no touching. She strutted and twirled in her high heels from one end to the other. Max played Bolero, and you know it’s a ten-minute song.”

“Where was the waitress?”

“Jill was behind the bar, with Max behind her. He was trying to be sneaky in his touches, but I don’t think Jill cared. They have a thing going.”

“Who else was there?”

“All five bar stools were full, four guys and a woman. Two of them with the guys she danced with when you were there and two with the couple that said hello to us. Max, Jill, and I just stood, watching my girlfriend tease.”

“You?”

“Yes, hard. At the end of the bar. Nobody noticed except the lady who was part of the couple.”

He had me, and I knew he would finish. I just kept my ears open and said nothing.

He answered as if I’d asked a question, “Yes, your wife interacted. She smiled and did whatever any of them asked, but the big way was that she talked to them.”

“She flirted?”

“I wouldn’t say that, but she willingly showed whatever they wanted, and she answered any questions.”

“About you two?”

“Yes, and about you too. The man who asked where you were earlier, asked if it was true that you were really tired and if that was why you weren’t there.”

“What did she say?”

“She said tired wasn’t the reason, and that you knew she was with me.”

“Did she tell them it was for the rest of the cruise?”

“Yes, she said you gave me to her as a second wedding present, for the rest of her honeymoon.”

“I’m glad I won’t see any of these people again.”

“Max asked if you knew where she was right then.”

“I wish I had. I would have been there.”

“She said you didn’t know. Your wife is so honest. She answered every question. She told them everything. She said that you liked her being with me. She said that I’d already fucked her in front of you, and that I was better at fucking her than you were.”

“She said fuck?”

“No, she said I ‘did’ her. She won’t use swear words.”

“Don’t I ever know that. Did you fuck my wife for them?”

“The same guy asked if they were going to see me fuck her, and she said, ‘I hope so’.”

“And.”

“On the bar. I climbed up and took her standing, like you saw night before last. Their eyes were almost level with what they were focused on, and I walked back and forth fucking your wife for them. She talked with them and liked the comments they made, and she asked them if they liked watching us do it. She said she was proud to be able to take all of me inside her, and pointed out how hard and big it was. She came that way, but I didn’t.”

“Ever?”

He smiled at me shaking his head,

“You know better. We changed positions several times. Your wife came in each position, like when you watched us, and I finally came with her while she was riding me like she was when you saw the first time I tried to impregnate your wife.”

“So no protection again?”

“Willow told them she was trying to get pregnant, and she hoped they would all be seeing the moment of conception when I came inside her.”

“Did they know I knew about it?”

“They knew you knew I was fucking your wife, but they didn’t know you knew that I was trying to knock her up until then. We both told them that you wanted it too, even though you haven’t admitted it to us. Maybe not even to yourself.”

“Why would I want that?”

“It’s in your fantasy and you know it, but it’s also in Willow’s. Your wife just found out that she really likes being a bad girl, likes letting people know she’s fucking someone who isn’t her husband. She likes letting them know she wants someone who isn’t her husband to be the father of her baby. I think she would even like it if they thought she was cheating on you.”

“She isn’t.”

“No, but I think she would like letting people believe she was.”

I was throbbing again, being fed by fuel for my dark fantasy, “And you.”

“I fantasize too, and Willow was the first to let me do what I always beat off to. I always fantasized about a submissive, beautiful woman, and I got even deeper into it when I thought about a married woman letting me fuck her in public. That was the most unlikely part of my fantasy, but I’d been stroking to it since high school.”

“Your fantasy was to have the husband let you fuck his wife?”

“No, I liked believing that he didn’t want me to fuck her, but he couldn’t do anything about it. I like the idea of dominating both of them, that she couldn’t resist, and he knew about it but was helpless to stop it.”

“So you didn’t tell them I wanted you to be with her last night?”

“No, I liked telling them you didn’t want it but couldn’t stop it, and Willow liked telling them you didn’t know what she was doing.”

“Three different fantasies, none of them totally true, but all partially so. Willow was right because I didn’t know about last night. And you’re right because I might not be able to do anything about it, but if I wanted to, I would sure try.”

“So we should just go with it for the rest of the cruise.”

“Sure, it ends tomorrow.”

“We’ll each play our own hand today then.”

“I’ll help her play her cheating hand by acting as if I was catching her, and I’ll let you bully me and I’ll pretend to be pissed. If we run into Joey or any of the rest of our honeymoon tablemates, there isn’t any use pretending that I don’t like it.”

“You’ll have to tell her what role she’s playing.”

“You coach her too. If I forget later, thanks for everything else you’re doing for her. She’ll never forget her honeymoon.”

“I won’t either.”

I was still rock hard, wondering how my wires got so crossed, but I wanted even more opportunity to generate short circuits as they crossed each other. We would have to hang together in order for the plot line we’d just discussed to develop.

And then his deep basso left me convinced I was wrong about wanting more opportunity, “There is something I need to talk to you about, so now is as good a time as any. I offered Willow a job, Jace.”

Talk about crossed wires and a short circuit. I stood and my fists were ready to go despite his size, “You son-of-a-bitch, you just got on me for being disrespectful. Now you’re trying to steal my wife. Nothing could be more disrespectful.”

He was still sitting as I stood looking down at him, “Hold on, Jace, I’m not.”

Before I hit him I wondered how that was not an effort to steal my wife, “Bullshit! Do you want her to move to Denver?”

“Yes, but ...”

He wanted a permanent Willow Switch, and I wasn’t ready to let him flog me with it without resistance. I jabbed with my left and followed with a one-two straight right. He didn’t totally slip either punch, but he moved his head sideways just enough for both to be glancing blows. He stayed seated and didn’t hit me back, although his ability to slip punches led me to believe he’d been in the ring a few times, and he could have.

He continued as if nothing had happened, “… I want you to move there too. I’d like you both to work for me.”

I wasn’t in the mood to be understanding, “Doing what? Errands while you fuck my wife?”

He understood my rage but didn’t even raise his voice one decibel in his response, “You’ll need to talk it over with her, but she just got her marketing degree, and I need help in marketing. Stanford’s program is in the top five, and she graduated near the top, so I know I’ll get my money’s worth.”

“Yeah, that’s not the way you’ll get your money’s worth. She didn’t go to school to become an expensive escort.”

“You think that’s all this is?” His stare was icy, “I had already decided to expand, and this trip was supposed to be for me to think about how best to do that. Marketing and engineering were at the top of my list, and Willow and you are perfect, so that’s the job I’m offering. No errands. No worry on the money end. I’ll give you a good raise and start her higher than the best offer she had.”

It was too sudden, and it seemed contrived. I had a job I liked, I already owned a house, I made enough money to easily support Willow and children, I had friends and family there, and I liked the Bay Area. Denver was the Wild West, and my guess was that there were puppet strings attached.

A honeymoon fling was a lot different than a permanent Willow Switch for my wife, and I didn’t trust the traitor in my pants. He might endorse a persistent Painful Welt, and that might lead to the demise of my marriage. The other place that did occasional thinking for me, the one above my belt, didn’t approve.

“My initial answer is hell no, but Willow needs to have her say. I’ll need to kidnap my wife for an hour or two today. We need to talk alone.”

He stood, “Let’s go shower and then I’ll meet you at the spa. She’s supposed to be done by 9:45.”

We all went to the buffet for breakfast together, and at my insistence, we didn’t talk about the offers. Willow and I split from Brock and were seated in ‘On The Briny” by 11:00 AM. The waitress (no, not the same one) delivered me a Corona and Willow a glass of Cabernet before we got serious.

I started with a wide-open question, “What do you think, hon?”

“Well, I haven’t started the job I took. I think I can get out of it. That’s not the question though, is it, Jace?”

“No, it’s a lot more complicated. My job, our house, friends, family, tradition, it will be really hard to give all that up.”

Willow hugged me, “I agree, honey. We both love home, and we don’t know anybody in or anything about Denver. Your job is secure and I think I’ll really like mine. We’ll just tell him thanks but no thanks.”

“There is another part we need to consider, Willow.”

“I’ll miss that a lot, honey. I love you with all my heart, but you know what Brock does to me.”

“What did he say about that when he offered you a job?”

She blushed, “He said that was the biggest part. He wanted to keep seeing me, and the only way he could think to do that was to get me to Denver.”

Maybe I should have hit him again. This matched his hint that there was more, a justifiable worry, and I probed, “So this is more than a fling for him. There’s real emotion. For you too?”

Now she was really red, “Yes. I’m sorry, honey.”

“You talked about it?”

There was a tear now, “Yes, it’s more than physical. You were right, honey, we do connect.”

“Love?”

The waterworks flowed, “I can’t lie, honey.”

There had been enough hints, and my worry as a result was now fully justified.

“You’ve fallen in love with each other?”

Her body was wracked with strong heaves from her sobs, “Oh honey, I’m so sorry.”

Cowboy up, Jace Ingram. That lashing from the Willow Switch was your own fault. I could see the conflict her guilt caused, and I hated seeing her in pain. I felt a tear in my own eye, but conceded, “We can probably get an annulment, Willow. I won’t fight anything.”

Her sobs got even worse, “Oh no, honey … not that … I love you so much … I would never … oohh god, honey ... leave you for him.”

She was sincere, and sincerely troubled, “That is a huge problem then. You love two men who live in cities a thousand miles apart, and both of them love you. I think it’s time to get Brock involved in this conversation.”

Her sobs and tears slowly subsided, and I let her settle and gather first. Then she called and we met him back in ‘their’ suite. I didn’t wait for anybody to open the bidding in order to lay down my hand, “Willow says you two are in love, and that is why you offered her a job, Brock.”

“That wasn’t the only reason, but it was the biggest.”

“You realize that put Willow in a can’t-win situation, right?”

“I know, Jace. I’m sorry, but I didn’t know what else to do. I’ve loved being her honeymoon husband for a few days. I didn’t want it to end.”

I looked at my wife, who was looking at the Painful Welt, “I don’t either, honey, I’ve loved being your honeymoon wife.”

I threw it out, “I’ve got a proposition.”

They both looked hopeful, but only Brock responded, “I’d sure like to hear it.”

“You told me this trip was so you could think about how to expand. Why don’t you expand by starting another store in Palo Alto, the tech capital of the world? That’s where Willow went to college, and our home is just down the road in Cupertino. You probably know the area because you went to Cal Tech, and you know innovation is at the heart of Silicon Valley. You’ll hear about all the new technology first if you have a presence there."

“I’m too busy as it is, and you’re suggesting another store a thousand miles from Denver.”

“My job is close, and I can work for you too, nights and weekends for a while. If it works out, I’ll quit and just work for you. Willow can do your marketing from home for a while too, and if it works out, she can quit and work only for you.”

I looked, and they were both still listening, so I plowed on, “You can stay with us while you get it going, and she can travel to Denver to work with you for a while to get an idea of what’s in your stores and what you want. You’ll probably have to travel quite a bit to check on your new store, and you can be Willow’s honeymoon husband while you’re with us or when she’s with you.”

That last sentence closed the deal. He stuck his hand out, and this time I shook it immediately.

“I’m grateful you’re still open to sharing the most wonderful girl I’ve ever known, Jace. My plate is pretty full, but at least I don’t have any classes for almost two more months. Let me think about how I could do it. I would need a lot of your help.”

EllyFantastic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllyFantastic

Willow was seated between us on the couch, so I grabbed her hand. She squeezed as I answered, “Whatever you need.”

Willow nodded agreement to him, but then turned to kiss me, which I interpreted as approval of my proposal.

Brock looked at me while we kissed, and maybe his jealousy flag fluttered too, “Right now, I need something else.”

He was already sitting on her other side on the couch, so he unbuttoned and unzipped the mini-skirt, then removed it as she lifted her ass. Naturally, she was pantiless.

He touched what her panties would have covered, “It feels like you did.”

She smiled, “I did, like you told me to.”

“Did it hurt?”

“A little, but he was careful.”

“You won’t need to shave her for a few days now, Jace.”

Then I understood. A man gave her a wax job in the spa and they lasted longer than a shave. It looked great and I wanted to touch it but the Painful Welt had another job for me.

“Will you take her top off please, Jace? I need to get undressed.”

I did as bid, and he handed me his phone as he pulled Willow up from the couch, “I need something to remember until we meet again.”

I knew he wanted a video of them together, and the video memory started and ended with them on the balcony. It was only the top-level suites that have skylights and protruding balconies, and they were on one in the full light of day. Every passenger was aboard and wandering about on our day at sea, but all of a sudden, the ones on the highest deck, appropriately named the Observation Deck, had something to see other than open water. Our balcony could also be seen from the bridge, but apparently the crew thought the show must go on.

Even the nicest suites have small balconies, and it was crowded for me to be on it with them while they entertained each other, me, and a dozen or more other interested spectators. I pointed Brock’s phone at their audience now and then, just to enhance the memory for her honeymoon husband when he watched it later, but mainly I kept it on them as they performed in that most pleasurable of all forms of entertainment.

The Painful Welt not only moved them around the balcony, he moved the Willow Switch around inside my wife as he changed positions. In each position, he commanded and she obeyed. Their voices were loud enough for me to hear over the sound the ship made cutting through the water, so I knew there would also be an audio record.

My wife’s second wedding gift started the grilling of his honeymoon wife, “What are we doing, Willow honey?”

“We’re doing it … oohh god yes, Brock honey … we’re doing it in public again.”

“Who’s watching, hon?”

“A lot of … mmm hm … oohh, honey … people ... up there.”

She turned her head to look, and I turned the camera to follow the direction of her gaze.

“Who else, hon?”

“My husband … oohh, Jace honey … thank you.”

I flipped into selfie mode and let the phone’s video camera scan my face for a few seconds. I smiled and said, “I’m Willow’s husband, Jace,” before switching back.

The bully in Brock resurfaced, “Do you like how I fuck you, Willow?”

“I do … I love it.”

“Better than Jace?”

“So much better.”

“My cock is bigger than his?”

“So much bigger… but it’s not everything.”

“You like it when I tell you what to do?”

“I do … I’ll do anything you say.”

“You like it when I let other people see you naked?”

“I do … like they are now.”

“You like letting other people watch me fuck you, Willow?”

“I do … even more … oohh god ... than alone.”

“Do you want me to come inside your cunt, Willow?”

“I do … I might get pregnant.”

“You want me to inseminate you?”

“Mmmmm … I do.”

“On your honeymoon, while your husband videos?”

“Yes … yes … I do … please.”

“You want me to knock you up more than your husband?”

“I do … I want … ooohh yes … your baby … not his.”

The Painful Welt was demanding the ‘I do’s’ as if he was presiding at a wedding, and her bridal ‘I do’s’ were stinging my self-esteem. There was a question of where my own masculinity Jace Line was.

“Do you want me to share this video?”

“If you want.”

“Say it.”

She was close, and that did it.

“I do … I want Brock ... to let … oohh god … anybody … he wants … see him … mmmm ... his big, long baby-maker … aaaahhhh … shooting ... inside me so … so far … making me pregnant.”

The Painful Welt looked at the camera, “Uuunnnggghh … go, boys … uunngghh … find … that … egg.”

My beautiful wife felt the strong bursts start inside her and she looked at the camera too. She was really looking at me, “Ooohh … Jace ... I feel it … uuhh … I want us … to … be the parents … for Brock’s … child.”

They tumbled down the waterfall of bliss together, and I wondered if this time was the moment of conception. Even if it wasn’t, right then I thought it was, and that we had it captured on video for us to watch for the rest of our lives.

Of course, I could have been the one who inseminated her, but that wasn’t how I suspected it would turn out.

After their intense tumble together, we were back inside on the couch looking at the video on the big screen I hooked to his phone. I didn’t mention the bullying, and found my cock actually responded favorably to the confessions he induced from my beautiful wife. Brock nodded when I asked, and a copy was in both my phone and Willow’s phone when they headed for the shower.

I just tagged along for the rest of the day. I interacted some, but mainly watched them interact at the casino, the art auction, and the pool. We each played our roles depending on who our audience was, but regardless of spectators, the Painful Welt played and Willow teased wherever we went. There were always an unusual number of eyes following us, and I’m sure some of them were due to the entertainment on the balcony. I wondered if any of our newlywed tablemates had seen it, and if they had, how Brock and Willow would handle it.

After the pool and showers, Brock asked me to dress my wife for dinner, so I picked a long, lacy, black, belted negligee and black stilettos. Nothing else. Brock dressed in a suit and tie, and Willow held his arm as they walked toward the dining room.

I followed them for a while, and watched heads turn as I saw them turn and head for our table. I was sorry I wouldn’t be in a position to see and hear the reactions of the newlyweds at our table. I especially wanted to see and hear how they handled Joey’s smart mouth.

It was forty minutes later when Brock called, “Do you want to hear about dinner?”

I immediately folded my poker hand and was soon sitting beside them on the couch in ‘their’ suite again. The Painful Welt said that it started pleasant enough, with introductions and handshakes all around, but it wasn’t long before smart-mouth Joey hit the assault button.

Willow remembered smart-mouth’s initial attack, “Nice dress, Willow. Does Jace know what you’re almost wearing?”

“You told her, I hope.”

“I did. I told her you picked it, honey, just for her, after Brock asked you to dress me for dinner. I said it was all I had on except my shoes.”

“I bet that didn’t stop her.”

“No, that didn’t slow good ol' Joey down at all. She said, ‘Don’t you feel bad for Jace, Willow? I’ll bet he’s not getting any on his honeymoon because of Brock’.”

“She’s unbelievable.”

“I told her you weren’t, honey, and I told her I wanted to, but that you told me you could wait.”

I had told her that, and I could, “I’m sure she couldn’t understand that.”

“She couldn’t. She asked why you would say that.”

The Painful Welt added his perspective, “I don’t fully understand either, but I’m sure grateful.”

Willow smiled at her honeymoon husband, “Me too. Anyway, I told her that you love me, and that you said you want me to have only the best. You told me to get it while I can because when we get home, I won’t be able to.”

I looked at The Painful Welt as he took my wife’s hand, but then I reminded her, “That may change, hon. If things work out, you might.”

She answered, “I hope so, Jace, but they didn’t know that. Joey kept pushing and it was insulting when she said, ‘Jace must not be very good’.”

My beautiful wife turned to hug me, releasing the Painful Welt’s hand, “That was so mean of her, honey. You are very good, and I love what you do for me in bed ...”

I interrupted, “I know, hon ... but I’ll never get you where Brock gets you."

“That wasn’t where I was going, Jace. I told her I wasn’t innocent when I met you, honey. I told her you were by far the best until I met Brock.”

My wife’s honeymoon husband expounded, “I told them that Willow was the best lover I’d ever had too. I said she was more beautiful than any other woman on the ship, including those at our table, and that she was the most passionate, open and honest woman I’d ever met.”

Willow looked at me and blushed, “I didn’t like Brock insulting the other women at the table, but I did like his put down of Joey. That didn’t stop her though.”

“How did she respond?”

“With nastiness.”

“That figures.”

“She said I must be a slut to be dressed like I was and having a public affair on my honeymoon.”

“What did you say?”

“I told her that whatever I was, it sure felt good.”

I was surprised, “You always hated sluts, and you didn’t defend yourself?”

“She was probably right, Jace. That was when Talia decided to add that they saw us on our balcony, and that we had to agree that we were having a very public affair.”

“You’re not a slut, Willow. Sluts fuck whoever wants them, and that’s not what you’re doing. Talia was correct about having a public affair, however. What did you say to her?”

“I told her we all enjoyed it and we enjoyed watching the video later.”

“That’s for sure.”

“Talia was kind of snotty to Joey then. She was looking at her when she admitted that they had to go back to their room after watching us, and they enjoyed themselves in the same way.”

I understood. Watching a couple fuck is as catching as sneezing, and I would lay odds that Talia and Jeremy weren’t the only ones taking a bite of the pleasure apple after seeing Brock and Willow.

Brock smiled in remembrance, “Joey couldn’t believe we did it in front of other people. I told her it felt better that way, and maybe she should try it.”

Willow concurred, “I agreed with Brock, honey, and I told Joey it felt even better with a man who wasn’t my husband.”

“That’s only part of the reason you like letting Brock fuck you.”

“Yeah, honey, and when Joey said I was an adulterer, I agreed and said I liked letting men see me naked and letting them see Brock do me. That set Joey off.”

“What did she say?”

“Her tone was vicious. She said, ‘You’re a cheating, lying slut, Willow, and I hope you rot in jail when they catch you’.”

“That lady is deranged.”

Willow hugged me but looked at the Painful Welt, “That’s when Brock gave her what she deserves, Jace, when he cut loose, ‘Willow didn’t cheat or lie, and she is actually doing what Jace wants. Joey, if you looked even half as nice as Willow, men might want to watch you too. I doubt it, but you might even find one of them interested in you other than William, but your snotty attitude would soon kill that’.”

I looked at the Painful Welt, “Joey deserved that, but I’m not sure William did, Brock.”

Willow replied, “He never stopped her from being so nasty, Jace, and never apologized for anything she said. She runs all over him, but he’d cheat on her in a second. I can tell from the way he looks at me.”

My smart wife was right, “Did that shut her up?”

“Yes, she looked at her husband, expecting him to defend her, but he didn’t do that either. I finally looked at William, and asked him if we didn’t deserve an apology from his judgmental wife.”

“I bet he didn’t offer one or ask for one.”

“He didn’t. Joey finally stood and waited until her wimpy husband got the idea. They left without another word.”

“Did anybody else say anything?”

“Yes, Talia said they saw you videoing. I didn’t get it, Jace, but Brock did. He took my phone out of my purse and asked for phone numbers. He sent it to all three other couples at the table.”

In the beginning, my wife and her gift had both been interested in telling me about dinner, but as the conversation dragged on, there was less investment in words. Long before I heard about Joey and William walking out, they were on a parallel track and their train was picking up speed. After the disclosure that the other honeymoon couples had a video, their prolonged kiss was a slap-in-the-face clue that we were done talking.

The Painful Welt stripped himself first, and then his honeymoon wife. I watched him munch on Willow’s naked oyster while she sat next to me, but it wasn’t long before Willow’s head was on my lap and her gift was at the end of the couch, bending over the arm with his mouth still in the same place.

It would be hard to call what he was doing ‘muff diving’, because her ‘muff’ was missing, but he was definitely diving. His tongue matched the other prehensile object on his body, and it reached much further up into her cockpit than mine ever could.

She looked up at me, “Whatever he does, honey … he’s so good … oohh god ...mmmm … the best … aaahhhh … I love him.”

No blushing or tears or sobs in this confession, but it wasn’t long before her body was again hunching like it had when she was sobbing. These hunches were not from sorrow, however, and I could see her face scrunch into an expression of bliss and hear her confess the pleasure her hunches also revealed.

“Oooohhhhh god yessss … aaahhh … uunnngghh … so good … honey … ooohhh god … so so good … aaahhh … feels … so … good … oohhh god yes … yes.”

Watching my wife come had always been one of my greatest pleasures, and my pleasure didn’t seem to diminish much when I wasn’t the one causing it. Especially since I never had nor ever would give her pleasure like that she received from her honeymoon husband.

I stroked her hair for a while after she came, and she eventually sat back up and the Willow Switch was standing at attention when he sat down beside her again.

Her best lover had one more request, “Will you video one more time, Jace? I want proof that she can do it. Nobody will believe me.”

That implied that he was not only going to tell his buddies about Willow’s ability to deep-throat, he was going to prove it to them. WTF, he was still trying to find that Willow Line when he stood in front of her. She was still sitting next to me when he handed me his phone, and the video captured his colossus disappearing again and again from just a couple of feet away.

As usual, he was directing, but his orders were frequently interrupted by his moans and grunts induced by Willow’s expertise with her mouth. I made sure to capture her nudity and her hand that was keeping her own moisture flowing down below.

He held her face by the ears and was thrusting powerfully down her throat when he confessed, “Uunnngg, so good … uunnngghhh … uunngghh.”

It hadn’t taken long, no more than a couple of minutes. She recognized the Painful Welt’s warning, and she pulled off by a few inches to allow the video of powerful spurts into her open mouth. She took the Willow Switch back inside to suck the last drops out before turning to the camera and opening her mouth.

It was filled with white cream, and she swallowed it before opening her mouth again to show it was empty. She smiled and spoke, “I love the taste, guys. I love swallowing before and after I taste it.”

She knew he was going to show his friends the videos, and she wanted him to show her off at her most passionate and vulnerable.

We sat and watched, I transferred what we watched to Willow’s phone and to mine, and then I excused myself. This was possibly their last night together, and they said they weren’t going out.

I met them at checkout the next morning. We were in line together when Brock looked at me. “I’ll get an agent, but I would like for you to check the locations and conduct a few interviews.”

“I’ll send pictures and my opinion, but I don’t know about interviews. I don’t even know what you want.”

Then he pushed, “Maybe Willow could visit this summer to find out? Then she could help interview.”

She was starting at her new job in a week, so it was unlikely she could get time off. “We’ll talk, maybe a long weekend. Let us get settled first.”

After the short wait to checkout, her gift was reluctant to return his gift, and they hugged all the way to the taxi stand. I saw tears in both sets of eyes as they kissed goodbye, and the taxi had to wait for them to finish even after our bags were loaded and I was seated in the back seat. My wife and her honeymoon husband continued to look and wave until our taxi turned the corner.

I decided to play along with her desire to let others think she was cheating, “Is that where you were all night? With him?”

“I have to confess, Jace. I let that man you just saw me kiss … I cheated on you with him.”

I continued to play along with her bad-girl fantasy. The driver was definitely listening when I responded, “I knew it. You were gone all night and I couldn’t find you. You cheated on our honeymoon, Willow. Why would you cheat?”

“I saw him in his Speedo. He has so much more than you do, Jace.”

“So a big cock is what you wanted?”

She grabbed the engorged traitor between my legs. “It was so much more than that. I hope you can forgive me.”

“Much more?”

“He let others see me when I cheated with him.”

“You cheated in public?”

”Yes. I liked it.”

“You liked what?”

She unzipped and reached inside. “This, but his.”

I was still playing along. “His?”

She gave in, and played along. “Yes, Jace, his. His big, hard, long, fat cock. I loved Brock’s huge prick inside me, Jace.”

I was speechless for a few seconds. I’d never heard her use street profanity. It was the Willow Line, and she’d just crossed it. It wasn’t a line that she refused to cross, it was a line she finally agreed to cross. It wasn’t the final ‘no’ after repeated ‘yes’ concessions, it was the final ‘yes’ after repeated ‘no’ refusals.

It was her wedding gift to me.

I wasn’t about to let my wedding gift stop giving, “You let this Brock guy fuck your cunt with a huge cock, Willow? On our honeymoon?”

She unbuckled and I lifted my ass so she could slide my pants down. The taxi driver turned off his radio, and I knew he was listening, “Brock fucked my twat so good, honey. His big dick went so far up inside my just married cunt, Jace.”

Sex is better with the street vernacular, and both the words and the time I’d been celibate amped my response. She was stroking, and there was lubricant leaking from the tip, “Anything else I need to know, Willow?”

“Yes, I did this too.”

She lowered her head to envelop the saturated sperm bank that had been five days without a withdrawal. Two bobs with her mouth, and then another use for it, “I sucked his huge cock all the way down my throat and he came in my mouth. I gave him head, Jace, and I loved his taste when I swallowed all of his spunk.”

She was back bobbing when I caught the eyes of the driver in his rear-view mirror, “You took all ten inches down your throat?”

Willow sat up for a second and smiled at the driver in his mirror, “I didn’t tell you how long his cock was. How did you know, Jace?”

Our driver pulled over and he turned to look. I think he suspected that I was going to allow him to watch. I knew what he really wanted to see. It had nothing to do with her giving me a blow job.

“I saw you with him, Willow. I liked watching him get you off.”

“You liked other people seeing me naked?”

I re-assumed command, “I did, Willow, and I want to see it again. Take off your clothes. I want to see your tits and your cunt.”

She did, and I acted surprised. “You shaved your cunt.”

I wasn’t the only one to see it. She looked up at our driver. “No, I didn’t.”

The traitor told me what to say.

“Uuunnnnggghh … ooohhhhh yeah … did that son-of-a-bitch shave … your cunt … I’m almost there, Willow … uuunnnngggghhh … what did he do?”

She quit using her mouth, but her hand still stroked. She sat up and looked at the driver hanging over the seat, watching from just a foot away.

“Yes, he shaved it and he made me show it off.”

She took me inside again, but only long enough to keep me twitching, and she bobbed just often enough to keep me hanging over the edge. As she bobbed, my fingers tweaked her nipples and my commands tweaked her libido with memories of Brock.

“How many times did he fuck you on our honeymoon?”

She sat up and looked at our driver’s eyes focused on her shaved cunt between her wide-spread legs. “Too many to count, honey. He can really fuck and he fucked my married cunt so many times on our honeymoon. His cock is huge and it made me feel so good. He probably knocked me up, and he let other people watch him fuck me over and over.“ She knew I wanted my fantasy also revealed, so she continued, “I don’t know why you gave me to him for the last three days, but it was heaven and I fell in love with him.”

Her confession that she wasn’t cheating, that I knew about and condoned her ‘cheating’, did it. Her hand wasn’t even stroking when I over-twitched. She immediately bent over, and I filled her mouth with pent-up release. After she swallowed, I reentered the world, and she was masturbating in front of our driver.

She was confessing, “Brock really fucked me, Jace. he fucked me … so good ... he screwed me ... he shagged me ... he shafted me ... with his long, fat ... hard cock ... his prick ... his dick ... his pecker … in my just married cunt ... my twat ... my snatch ... impregnating me ... knocking me up.”

The profanity, the driver’s eyes, the public spot right beside cars driving by, and the confessed memories were enough. She crossed the Continental Divide and tumbled down the slope of orgasm. Her twitches were powerful, and her hands busy through all of them while looking at the driver.

It was a haymaker. She not only crossed the Willow Line, she erased it. Before today, I’d never heard her use any profanity, but apparently she knew every bad word, and liked to say them all at once. Her bad girl image was firmly entrenched in my mind.

We both made ourselves publicly presentable, and I gave the driver a nice tip when he dropped us at the airport with plenty of time before our flight. We had a few martinis in the lounge on the concourse, and were both feeling good by the time we were seated on our cross-country flight back home.

We each had a couple more stiff drinks on the plane as I played with her thigh. Willow held a conversation with the college guy sitting next to her and she encouraged his interest in what my hand was doing. We were halfway home when she moved my hand under her skirt, looked at me, and commented loud enough for our seatmate to hear, “I still want Brock to fuck me again and again, honey, and I’ll use the dirty, nasty words to tell you what he did to my cunt and what I want him to do to it with his cock again. I want you to arrange for the other man I love to fuck me often, Jace.”

We had a witness to hear that she was demanding the Willow Switch, but only she and I knew it was connected to the Willow Line. Neither Switch nor Line was something she finally refused to do when pushed, first by me and then by Brock. Both were because I requested them, but my dark fantasy knew it was Willow’s own libido that first eagerly agreed to the Willow Switch and then shoved her across the threshold of the Willow Line.

I also knew the Painful Welt would insert the Willow Switch into my wife again and again, and it was because Willow wanted to Switch what I have for what he has. His Willow Switch flogged me as well, and I now knew the Painful Welt who was wielding it was making bleeding welts on my fading macho masculinity. They were exactly what I deserved. And wanted. And needed.

 

Published 
Written by audiovisual
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments