Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To Breed Or Not....

"Things aren't always as they are said."

64
7 Comments 7
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Due to good decision-making on some investments, I really have no reason to work. I just do some computer work on the side to keep myself busy. It was during one of those jobs for my next-door neighbor that I plan on relaying.

Megan (Meg for short) was a gorgeous redhead with just enough weight to ensure no doubt in her womanly curves. It was the bright green eyes and Scottish accent that solidified all men’s interest.

 Her husband was named Ryan. He was a slight man that always seemed distant - physically and socially. At 5’8” and around 140 pounds, he was not very noticeable in a crowd. At neighborhood functions, he was mostly absent, with the usual excuse of work.

I stand about 6’4” and 240 pounds. I was blessed with excellent genetics that keep me quite slim.

Megan called over to my house to ask me to look at her computer. It had suddenly gotten quite slow and had become generally annoying. I stopped by and picked up the computer so that I could look it over at my leisure. I quickly found that it had some malware that had recently been downloaded. The thing was that it had come to reside in a file that had very explicit photographs of Ryan and some young (eighteen to nineteenish) blonde. They were engaged in all kinds of sexual adventures. With a closer look at the system, I discovered some hidden emails that revealed that Ryan was truly having an affair.

I was confused as to how to handle this. Do I say something to Megan or not? After fixing the computer, I downloaded the photos and emails to a thumb drive.

The following day I returned the computer to Megan. After setting up the computer, I handed the thumb drive to Megan and simply said “look at this in private”. I then immediately left without saying anything further. I felt that it was their business and none of mine.

I didn’t see or hear from Megan or Ryan for the next three weeks. One day I got home to hear a very loud argument next door. It went on for a couple of hours, but I couldn’t hear any specifics nor was trying.

The following Friday afternoon, Megan called me and was quite pleasant. As if nothing out of the ordinary had ever happened. She asked me if I was available to stop by at noon, the next day, for a beer. While this was a bit out of the norm, I didn’t think too much of it.

At noon, I knocked on their back door. Megan answered the door while wearing a robe. I thought she might have forgotten and was about to bid my adieu when she insisted, I come in. I had noticed Ryan’s car out front so I figured he was around in one of the rooms.

Now let me start by saying that I had always found Megan to be extremely attractive, and she had been material for many a night’s sleep. Being seated next to her while she was wearing this very feminine lace robe was having an effect.

We each took a pull on the beer she had put in front of us waiting for the other to start some form of conversation.

She decided to begin. “I’d like to thank you for how you handled things a few weeks ago. Before you say anything, let me finish. You have always been a gentleman around me. I know that you’ve been extremely attracted to me and the feeling has been mutual. Both of us have been acutely aware of my being married. Neither of us would have broken those vows I took with my husband. Obviously, things have changed a bit.”

 Megan continued, “the husband was having an affair with his boss’s daughter. Fortunately, for reasons we need not delve into, she is no longer living in the area. The issue for me was not so much his having an affair but more that I had wanted to have a child and my husband kept avoiding the subject. Luckily, or not so luckily, what you found brought some things to light for me. Turns out the reason that he was avoiding the pregnancy discussion was that he had had a vasectomy before we met, and he never let me know”

At this point, she rose and asked me to follow her into another room. To say that I was not only intrigued by what I was learning but I was enthralled to watch her ass sway as she began walking down a hallway in front of me.

She opened a door and walked in. What I saw when I breached the doorway was a complete shock.

Her husband was stark naked, strapped to a chair, and gagged. Megan had dropped her robe and was standing before me in a matching bra and garter belt ensemble. I kept looking from one to the other in total confusion.

“Allow me to lessen your confusion. I know you would never entertain having an affair with me behind my husband’s back and nor would I. As you can see, nothing is occurring behind my husband’s back. Based on how you’re filling out the front of your pants, as you have done discreetly so many times in the past, I can see you are appreciating my outfit.”

She went further, “I, actually we, have a request. Isn’t that correct husband?”

I look over at her husband and his head drops. Megan again asks, “Isn’t that correct husband?” Ryan looks up at me and nods his head yes.

“As I was saying earlier, the thing that really concerned me about his cheating was the fact that I was hoping to get pregnant. Now, it’s obvious that he can’t live up to that part of his vows. So, what we’re asking, is if you could be the man of the house and breed me?”

As if I might need any more of an incentive, Megan sits back on the bed and slowly opens her thighs. Her labia are red, very pronounced, and quite wet. A finger slithers its way down and parts her petals.

The next thing I realize is that my hands have begun to unbuckle my pants and drop them to the floor. My nine-inch cock finally gets some relief as it bounces free. Excited, it’s as thick as Megan’s wrist.

Megan’s eyes are staring at my waist and her mouth is hanging open. I quickly glance at her husband and his eyes are fixated on my cock. I hear from her, “My god, I had no idea you were hung like that.”

Once I had removed my clothes, I began to crawl up the bed towards my lover. Her nipples we hard and I watched as they rose and fell with her excitement. She lay back and opened herself even more.

NataliaVega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NataliaVega

Her arousal filled the entire room. She wrapped her arms around my neck and gasped into my ear. “Fill me, cowboy!”

No foreplay was coming. I realized that I had no desire ever for any emotional attachment or any form of a long-term relationship. All I have ever wanted was to simply fuck the hell out of her body. My cock was as rigid as it could be.

I rubbed the head of my cock at the smooth entrance to her bare, glistening pussy. Once lined up, I buried it as deep as I could. She let out a scream that reverberated off of the walls. After three thrusts, I was able to go balls deep.

Her head fell back baring her throat to my teeth. I had every intention of claiming her before the day was out.

I pushed her knees back to her chest, allowing me to mash our pubic bones together. Her pussy was grasping and attempting to milk the seed from my balls.

Her back arched as she began to tremble, her first orgasm consuming her.

I allowed her to calm down for a minute before turning her over and lifting her hips. Her ass and pussy were high in the air. Her pussy was red, swollen, and gaping from my recent fucking her. Ryan’s eyes were locked on his wife’s treasures.

More for his benefit, I asked her “What do you need?”

She quickly replied “Cock. I need your cock pounding my cunt!”  I made a big show of stroking my cock and slapping it against her prize for his benefit. His eyes were as wide as saucers staring at my thick cock.

I grabbed her hip with one hand and pushed her upper body down onto the mattress. My cock slid deep into her grasping hole until I felt myself bottom out. The walls were tight and seemed to vibrate with need.

I began to slowly piston in and out of her warm sheath. She was mewling like a little kitten, crying “yes…yes”. Soon, I could feel her hole begin to tighten and her orgasm began to roll through her body. Her spine arched and a loud scream erupted from deep within her chest. She fell forward onto the bed with exhaustion while her body continued to quake. My cock had slipped out with a distinct thud-like sound from her gaping hole.

After a bit, she smiled and looked at my rigid, wet cock. “Babe, it’s time you take me and empty those big balls of yours - deep in my womb!”

I looked over at Ryan. His average-sized cock had already shot its barren seed across his chest and stomach yet was still rigid. His eyes were wide and constantly looking between his wife’s treasures and my engorged cock.  The restraints were holding him firmly to the chair.

I leaned down and whispered into Megan's ear. She looked at me and said, “Really?”. I nodded. She rose up from the bed and walked over to her husband. “He says that since you can’t breed me like a man, I should allow you to jack off like the boy you are. Is that what you want, Ryan?”

He looked at me, at first, with anger but then his need kicked in… He looked at his wife and began to nod his head. “What Ryan?”, she mocked. Now you could see his eyes pleading.

She told him that he had better not resist her or she’d leave the room and make him listen from another room. His body slumped in defeat. She released one of his arms and re-tied him firmly to the chair. He was now free to stroke himself but nothing else. His loose arm was also restricted from releasing any of the other knots.

When she had finished with her task, she turned toward me. “It’s time for that marvelous cock to do what God intended it to do”.  I had been seated on the edge of the bed with my cock pointing straight up in the air. Megan strode over to me and placed her hand in the middle of my chest, pushing. I resisted and told her to turn around.

While looking her husband directly in the face, I pulled her hips back onto my turgid cock. The air in her lungs gave out a deep growl. She was now firmly impaled on me.

Ryan had a front-row seat to his wife’s coupling.

Megan began to rise and fall on my staff, with a sense of need and urgency. We could hear her body slap against my hips when she’d bottom out. I could feel her cervix open to grasp at the head of my dick. Between watching her heart-shaped ass undulating and the animalistic grunts coming from Megan, I was not going to last much longer.

Megan could sense this and began to talk with Ryan. “I can feel his balls tightening, and he’s soon going to breed me, Ryan. He’s going to dump his baby-making seed deep in my uterus, and you have to watch. He’s already much deeper than you’ve ever been, and Ryan, my pussy is his from now on. Anytime he wants to dump his seed, I won’t refuse him!”

My orgasm erupts and I send rope after rope of semen deep into her uterus. Again, and again my balls tighten, while expelling my come. Megan falls back onto my chest. Her thighs widen lewdly. Ryan has a clear view of my excess seed leaking from his wife’s abused pussy.

His hand was a blur as he stared at our coupling. Unfortunately for him, Megan knowingly had released his non-dominant hand. He just couldn’t get the right angle/speed/firmness he needed. The frustration ended up in defeat.

Megan and I rolled onto our sides with my cock still buried between her sex lips. I gently pulled out and Megan’s hand quickly cupped her mound. She was ensuring that my seed didn’t escape.

I whispered into her ear, “Don’t worry. There’ll be ample opportunity to ensure you get enough of my come to flood your fertile eggs.”

Her body relaxed, “Yes, lover. I need to be fucked firmly and regularly to ensure you give me a large family!”

 *****

As an aside, it turns out that Ryan ended up being an excellent father to the three children we eventually gave him. Ryan’s love for being cuckolded continues and he gets to watch or hear about each time Megan and I get together.

Megan enjoys the ability to have a large, hard cock whenever her heart desires without needing to worry about emotional attachments. Someone that understands their relationship without judgment.

I get to enjoy the tightest pussy that has ever grabbed onto my cock. The things that she can do with her muscles keep me coming back and offering as much semen as her womb can hold.

Published 
Written by glenn72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments