Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vamp

"He let guys fuck his wife and she had the time of her life!"

43
7 Comments 7
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Kieran got off hearing how guys fucked his wife’s pierced pussy and came for his sex-crazed spouse. Vanessa wanted to continue to go further with her sexual hook-ups, allowing them to perform anal, take more than one partner at a time, and even have unprotected sex throwing in the chance that one of these bulls’ seeds will impregnate her.

The scorching sun was beating down on the body-packed beach. Mack couldn’t help but look with his sunglass stare. Those dark lenses hid all manner of perversion as he scanned the Greek bay. His eyes soon were fixated on Vanessa, her fit body lying in the pounding sun, her red bikini barely covering her tits and pussy. He watched her turn over and admire her perfectly rounded arse cheeks.

Vanessa had lost track of the men that she had taken to bed that summer. Her thirst for fuckery was monumental. Kieran, her husband, had only encouraged her and was more than willing to let men service his wife.

Kieran Danson was Irish and had lived in Rhodes for years. He was medium height, rugged looking, with wavy dark brown hair. He ran a bar called ‘The Turquoise Horse’ not far from the beach in Faliraki, on the Greek party island of Rhodes. The summer months were the busiest and Vanessa used it as her own personal pick-up joint.

Vanessa’s willing husband also helped her dress for the occasion, picking out the tightest outfits with maximum cleavage and flesh on show to attract her prey. The heels were high, and the dresses were short.

Mack was propping up the bar and got suckered when he saw the desirable babe from the beach in ‘The Turquoise Horse’. Vanessa had long black hair, deep brown skin and mesmerising brown eyes. Her remarkably short cream dress hugged her body. Her legs were long and toned, with her perfectly pedicured feet were in a pair of dark cream high-heeled sandals. Mack was a pasty British guy in his late twenties, on holiday with a few male friends. He offered to buy Vanessa a drink, and she accepted. After a few minutes of civilised conversation, she dragged him over to the sweaty packed dance floor and pulled him in close. Their legs immediately entwined, and their arms wrapped around each other as they moved to the beat.

Vanessa spun around and rubbed her butt in Mack’s groin. His hands run along her soft thighs. It didn’t take much for her short dress to get pushed up, leaving her arse cheeks pressed against Mack's chino’s and pressing his hard dick. Slowly his fingers crept up her dress. Vanessa had the slightest sheer micro-G-string on. The see-through material just about covered her snatch. It didn’t take much to move her tiny garment out of the way and find her pussy. He fingered his hand through her slit. As Mack slipped inside, he found she had her clitoral hood pierced, a bar and two balls. Vanessa sighed and moaned as he started to apply pressure and push against her jewellery.

Vanessa loved her pierced cunt; it increased her sexual pleasure, and the sensation made her climax a lot quicker and more frequently as one end touched her clitoris. The pretty piece of sexy body jewellery in such a sensitive area allowed Vanessa to claim her body and sexuality as her own.

Mack continued to play with Vanessa unaware her husband was only metres away avidly watching them. Vanessa quickly orgasmed as she looked Kieran straight in the eye while Mack brought her to a wet end.

“Do you want to get out of here?” Mack whispered.

“OK, wait for me outside,” she replied.

Mack headed out to the busy boulevard of bars and clubs pumping loud music and pouring people out onto the street.

“Hey, honey, had a good night?” Kieran asked, as Vanessa walked past.

“Yes, baby. That guy, Mack, is a great dancer.”

“I saw him touching you?”

“His hands were running up my legs. Then his fingers moved under my dress between my thighs. He’s invited me back to his place and I think I am going to let him fuck me.”

“Are you going to let him do it without a condom?”

“I don’t know. What do you think?” Vanessa replied.

“I’ll leave it up to you,” Kieran answered.

Vanessa undid and took off her heels and swapped them for a pair of flip-flops, not knowing how far the walk was back to Mack’s villa.

They walked up the strip to the other end of town and then it was another ten minutes to the villa Mack was sharing with his mates. You could still hear the din of the strip in the distance as they walked round the back, past the pool and through the back door. His friends were still out, so they had the place to themselves.

As they started kissing, Vanessa secretly called Kieran and left the mobile connected. She undid Mack’s trousers and pulled out his cock. She stroked him as he put his hand back up her dress. Their fingers played as they continued to kiss. They moved upstairs to the bedroom.

“Let me just get a rubber,” Mack said, fumbling around in his room.

“Up to you, I don’t mind fucking without a johnny,” Vanessa replied, kicking off her flip-flops.

“Are you sure? I don’t normally do this kind of thing.”

“I am sure.”

Kieran smiled to himself as he hung on every word and groan coming from his phone.

Mack walked over and turned Vanessa round, then bent her over the bed. He hitched up her dress and pulled down her small knickers. His solid cock pushed between her legs and up into her waiting, wet pussy. Vanessa sighed as she felt his throbbing dick slide in and out of her. She moved her hand down and played with her piercing at the same time. Mack unzipped Vanessa’s dress and pulled it away from her breasts. He squeezed her nipples as he continued to fuck her.

MatureSensetive
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureSensetive

“Harder, fucker,” she cried as Mack slapped her arse.

Meanwhile, Kieran sat out back with a large whiskey and listened to his wife’s sexual groans.

Vanessa’s body soon went numb as Mack’s cock drove deeper into her wet hole. Mack kept going further up her vagina, pushing her against the bed and squashing her breasts. Vanessa fell off the bed and landed on the floor in a state of sexual fulfilment she had cum hard and fast. Mack pulled her up. He then took off her dress and started to enjoy her body, kissing and running his tongue along her.

She then sat on his face and positioned his cock between my feet, wanking him off with her feet as his tongue played with her piercing and worked some magic on her clit.

Kieran was hard listening to the show. He started to stroke his cock as he heard Vanessa start to cum again.

Then getting off Mack’s face, Vanessa let his penis find her sloppy hole again. He drilled into her. Vanessa rode him for all he was worth until he shot his large warm load into her pussy.

The pair rolled around the floor before they fell apart gasping for air; the cool marble floor cooled down their naked bodies.

Vanessa got up, picked up her clothes, cut off Kieran’s connection and walked along the corridor to the bathroom to get dressed. She came back to find Mack passed out, snoring like a trooper on the bed. She kissed him goodbye and went downstairs, leaving the way she came.

As she walked past the pool, she noticed a blonde-haired guy sitting on a lounger.

“Hey, who are you?” he asked, swigging from a bottle of beer.

“Vanessa. I met up with Mack earlier.”

“Fuck, really? I wondered where he went. I’m Liam. Want a beer?”

“Sure, why not?” Vanessa replied, walking over.

Liam cracked open a cold bottle and handed it to Vanessa as she settled on the lounger next to him.

“Where is Mack now?”

“He’s sleeping.”

“So, did you two shag?”

“What do you think?”

Liam inspected Vanessa up and down. He had definitely drunk more than one beer tonight.

“I think you did.”

“Well, my knickers are wet.”

“If they are uncomfortable, you can always take them off.”

“You would like that, wouldn’t you?” Vanessa said, laughing.

But to Liam’s amazement, Vanessa slowly put her hands up her dress and pulled down her soaked G-string, depositing it on the table between her and Liam.

Vanessa got up and pushed Liam back on his sun lounger and climbed on top of him.

She lifted her dress so Liam could see her used pussy.

“His cum is still in me. Can you see it? Can you smell him on me?”

Liam smiled and passionately kissed Vanessa as he pulled his cock out of his shorts. Vanessa moved down and started sucking it. His hands were on the back of her head, and he was pushing her down onto him. She loved how rough he was as he fucked her face. He then moved on top of her and pushed his dick into her pussy. She told him how Mack had touched her, fucked her and that the wetness he could feel was Mack’s cum leaking out of her.

Liam licked his hand and put it between Vanessa’s legs, playing with her cum-filled pussy and rubbing her piercing. Vanessa straddled him as he pushed her dress up further. Liam pushed his large cock into her drenched hole. She started to slide up and down. His cock glided along the wet walls of her snatch. She felt so full, Liam was slightly bigger than Mack, it felt like he was stretching her open.

Liam was close and with a sudden jerk, he burst and pumped his cum deep into her pussy. Vanessa shrieked as she felt him cumming. A feeling of dizziness came over her as this mammoth cock erupted. Vanessa hit another orgasm as she felt Liam’s cum mix with Mack’s inside her.

Vanessa got up, put her underwear back on for the second time and walked back to ‘The Turquoise Horse’, where she knew Kieran would be waiting.

“Good night?” he asked as she walked through the door of the closed bar.

Vanessa smiled. Kieran lifted her body and sat her on the bar. She opened her legs and for the third time, her G-string was pulled down. Her pussy was wet and smelt of sex. Vanessa recounted her adventures with Mack and Liam as Kieran planted his head between her thighs and cleaned up the cum from her snatch. He tasted the mixture of men in his mouth. As his tongue flicked against her piercing, Vanessa became aroused once more and slowly came again.

Three months later, the crazy season had slowed down. Vanessa discovered she was pregnant; she had no way of knowing who the father was. Kieran loved helping her try and work out the puzzle, maybe they would have to wait and see who it looked like.

As Vanessa’s baby bump grew, it opened a new wave of sexual arousal as Kieran enjoyed fucking a pregnant Vanessa. His cock was even inside her when her waters broke.

Mack had gone back to England, none the wiser that it was actually his sperm that had made Vanessa pregnant. He often thought about that crazy night with her. He even planned a trip back to Rhodes. He was going to go back to ‘The Turquoise Horse’ so maybe he would find out after all.

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments