Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching My Wife

"The first time watching your wife being fucked is both heaven and hell."

108
21 Comments 21
8.9k Views 8.9k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is how another husband reacts to his first cuckolding."

I still remember the night I first met Simon; it was at Steve's pool party. Steve introduced him to me as a new supplier to his business. Most of us were in swimming suits. What made Simon memorable was when he was talking to me in a corner when Simon turned the conversation to Melissa. This is almost a quote, “Melissa, that’s your wife, isn’t she?” I nodded, and he continued, ”She’s one hot babe; I’d love to fuck her.”

I almost dropped my glass on the deck. She’s a beautiful woman, and I’m sure other men had similar reactions to meeting her. But say it in front of her husband—no, just no. People don’t do that. My reply was a startled, “Oh?” He smiled as I found a way to leave. I remembered that smile later. I remembered it as feral, though I didn’t then. It was just a bit strange.

Okay, a weird guy at a party—that's not totally strange.

When Melissa and I were driving home, she mentioned Simon and how nice he was. I didn’t mention his comment about her, though I did think about it. A couple of weeks later, Melissa asked if we could meet him at Royal China Mandarin for dinner some time. I thought about objecting but didn’t, so we made a date for dinner together next week.

At dinner, he was charming, and Melissa enjoyed talking with him. I was thinking I’d been wrong until Melissa used the ladies room. That's when he leaned over to me and said, "What's it like to fuck Melissa? She looks like it would be lots of fun.” He said it just before she returned. I saw the same smile again.

On the way home, she was commenting on how much she enjoyed the dinner. I finally just nodded and kept silent. Why? I didn’t know.

A week later, I heard that she’d gone to lunch with him at Roberta’s. She thought he was charming again. There wasn’t anything suspicious going on. She liked him and openly had lunch with him. I heard his name occasionally from her. They had lunch a few times together and once met for drinks after work.

I was in Steve's office when I met him again. He was a charming, pleasant guy, except as he left, he said, “Melissa’s a nice lady; I wonder how nice she is. What do you think, Mike?" He said it with that same smile.

I was going to have to say something to Melissa soon.

At dinner, I mentioned meeting Simon at Steve’s office. Melissa smiled and said, “I really like him.” Again, I didn’t say anything. Why? I didn’t know.

About two weeks later, she said she’d met some of the women at work for drinks. Later, I realized that all comments about Simon had disappeared. When I realized that, I asked about Simon. All she said was that he’d been busy, and they’d quit meeting.

I started to notice she was clothes shopping regularly and coming home with more sexy styles from shops I didn’t recognize.  I'd been encouraging her to quit with the matronly look for a long time, so I didn't think twice about it.

Six or eight months later, I was wondering if something was going on. On Thursday, I went by Melissa’s work to take her to lunch, but she'd left early with someone. There was something that was making me nervous, so I stayed around outside to see her when she returned. She returned with Simon and kissed him before entering the building.

That night, I got his number from Melissa’s phone and called him. “Hi Simon, this is Mike, Melissa’s husband.”

Before I could say something, he said, “Mike, I’ve been expecting you to call.” He laughed and continued, “Well, you’re late calling. Melissa has something she’s going to tell you tonight. Yes, I’ve been seducing her, and well, just ask her if there’s something she wants to say.” He hung up.

He'd been trying to seduce Melissa, and I didn't notice it? He was trying, or had he succeeded?

I went looking for her and found her in the bath, shaving. God, her bush was almost gone, just a patch above her pussy. When I burst in, she dropped her razor and looked at me.

“Tell me about Simon! What's going on?”

“Uh Simon. What’s going on with Simon? I was going to talk to you about it later tonight." She paused for a long time. "God, Mike. He’s been talking to me; um, we’ve been talking and … well, more than talking, actually. We’ve kissed a few times, and he’s touched me, my breasts a few times. Mike, he convinced me to go to dinner tomorrow with him and go to his house afterward. Mike, he's changed me. I didn't realize it until it was done.”

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and said, "He convinced me to go to his house, and, oh god, Mike, I’m going to fuck him. That’s what he said; he intends to do, fuck me, and I agreed on Friday night, all night. I agreed to fuck him. I was going to tell you later, I was.”

I was stunned. I was unable to say anything.

“He wants you there, Mike. He wants you to watch while we’re … um, fucking. I told him that I’d try to get you to do it, to watch. He told me that he especially enjoys seeing a new cuckold watch it happen as his cock enters me. He wants to see you as he’s doing it, cuckolding you. That’s what he calls it—cuckolding you. That's what he does; he explained it to me. and, Mike, he was successful with me."

I still couldn’t say anything.

"Mike, I want to feel it. I want to feel his cock. I want Simon to fuck me. I’ve felt his hands and his mouth on my breasts; no, he insists on calling them tits, my tits. He told me what it's going to be like, and I want to feel it as his cock takes my cunt. It’s been building for a while, and tomorrow night I want to do it. I intend to do it. I will do it. We want you there to see it happen. Simon's changed me. He's changed me a lot.

"He’s described what it's going to be like for me as his cock first enters me and how I’ll feel the first time I feel his cum empty in me. I’ve tasted his cum when I went down on him and he came in my mouth. If you clean me up, you can too, if you want. He says it’s even more exciting with you watching.”

I left the bathroom shocked.

He’s right I’m too late. He’s right. When she quit talking about him, that’s when he made his big push, if I’d realized it then.

She’s going to fuck him tomorrow. She talked about his cock as it enters her. She has actually talked to him about what it's going to be like. He's done this before. She’s not the first one; does she know that?

I went back to the bathroom, and she was just finishing up. “He’s done this before; do you know that? You’re not the first and probably not the last.”

She frowned at me before saying, “Yes, I know that. He’s told me; he hasn’t hidden it. We’ll be fucking for a couple of months, and we’ll get tired of each other. It’s what comes after, you need to worry about. From what Simon says, I’ll be cucking you for a long time with other men. I wouldn’t do this; risk my marriage just for him, do you think?. He taught me that I should be able to fuck anyone I want. We’re going to meet at Monaco’s for dinner at six. If you want to watch, be there. If you don’t, go home. I’ll be home by noon Saturday, he says.”

She was drying off and continued, “I’ll be to bed in a few minutes; if you want your last pre-cuck fuck with me, we have all night. If not, well, it’s your choice. Just so you know, he’s told me that wives who stop having sex with their husbands don’t stay married. Happily married, at least. I intend to stay married.”

I’m overwhelmed. Yes, I thought something was happening, but not this. I didn’t think he’d gotten this far. Can I stop her? Do I want to stop her? That’s an even more important question. My cock says no; I don’t.

I went to bed and waited for her, trying to decide if I would or could take advantage of her offer of sex tonight.

I’m going to be a cuck, the subject of all those names: cuck, wimp, faggot, pussywhipped. I’ve even thought those things about other men. Am I going to end up sucking her lover’s cocks, am I going to let them fuck me, or, god, dress like a sissy? I can’t imagine. I guess I can just stop it by leaving. I wonder why they don’t. Maybe some of them do.

When she got into bed, she turned to me and kissed me. “I’d like you to make love to me; I don’t expect he’ll be doing much of that for me. But this time you choose: make love or fuck me. I want you one last time before, uh, before Simon does.

I wanted to fuck her, but I didn't. We made gentle love with lots of affection and soft kissing, and we ended with a 69 with her mouth on my cock and my mouth in her pussy. Both of us were intent on making love. She came first, spasming while I was sucking her clit. Her climax, as it often did, caused me to cum. It was the very first time I’d been able to do it in her mouth.

We cuddled and then slept, waking with the alarm at six thirty.

During the day, I was undecided about meeting them at Monaco’s, but I found myself in front without actually deciding. I walked in at exactly six, and they were sitting at a booth next to each other. I sat across from them and nodded at Simon. I was barely able to look at him. So I looked at my wife, who was about to cuckold me. Hell.

RAIZA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RAIZA

Melissa said, “Since you’re here, you’re paying.” Then she turned to Simon, saying, “I’m looking forward to tonight; I hope you are too.” Then she looked at me and said, "Let's enjoy our dinner tonight, can we?” And the conversation continued casually. Well, mostly between Melissa and Simon.

When she said that Simon had changed her, she was right. Before Simon, she wouldn't have talked like that. How much has she changed?

There were some kisses and touches that wouldn’t be inappropriate between a husband and wife. Between a wife and her soon-to-be lover, not so much. I did say some things, but I mostly listened. They seemed to like each other, and they weren’t explicit about what was going to happen later. Just a few innuendos that casual listeners wouldn’t have caught.

When we left, Simon guided my wife out, giving her one more kiss. Simon turned to me, holding Melissa’s hand, and gave me his address with the comment, “If you want to watch, meet us there. I’m hoping you can come.” God, was that a reference to come, a sexual reference?

Did I want to watch? The answer was yes and no. I’m putting the address in my GPS, and I’m following it. I guess the answer is yes.

I parked on the street and then slowly walked to the door and rang the bell. Simon answered and let me into a nicely decorated living room where Melissa was sitting on a sofa. Simon got us a glass of wine, and he sat next to Melissa, and I sat in a chair across from them. Simon gave a toast to loving wives everywhere. They clinked their glasses and took a drink. I don’t think they weren’t surprised I didn’t join them.

Simon kissed Melissa and said to me, “I hope you enjoy tonight. Melissa and I will. You should be happy that I can do this for her. I think you’ll be surprised at how much she’s going to enjoy it. By the way, if you want to follow us when we go into the bedroom to consummate your cuckolding, you have to be naked and sitting on a chair to watch."

He gave me his smile, and I finally recognized it as a feral smile. He’d been planning this since our first meeting. The first time he saw Melissa.

He kissed her, with his hands caressing her, and she started responding. I heard her say to Simon, "This is wonderful; the anticipation is as exciting as you said. I love it.“ she turned to me and said, Mike I need this, I want this, and god, I’m going to get this. It's going to feel exquisite while it’s happening. Be happy for me. I love you, and I want you to be happy for me. This is going to be your gift to me.

She turned back to Simon and moved one of his hands to her breast. Their kisses were so erotic watching, I couldn’t imagine what they felt like to her. No wonder he’d been able to seduce her. I loved watching as she responded to him. I’d lost track that it was Melissa responding, my wife.

She had her hands under his shirt, rubbing his chest, and one of his hands was in her hair and the other holding her breast. I waited breathlessly, waiting for his next move. I could hear her sighs, and I could hear murmurs from him, “It’s going to get better, Mel, Melissa; it’s going to get even better.”

I knew it was Melissa and Simon there on the sofa, but all I could see was an aroused woman there and a man building her fire higher and higher. The hand on her breast moved and slowly unbuttoned her blouse, one button then the next. I could see that she was aware of what was happening, and she kissed him harder. The moans were building fire in me. I was waiting for the next thing to happen. Her blouse was unbuttoned, and it was pushed off her shoulders, exposing her bra, one I’d never seen. It must be one she bought for him. Secretly. 

I was getting hot, and I started to unbutton my shirt to cool off. I was wondering how long it would take for him to unfasten it and expose her breasts to him. I knew how beautiful they were; I wanted to see them and see him feast on them. He paused undressing her and focused on her breasts; they were flushed pink, with red areolas and hard nipples standing out proudly. I was so proud of the way she looked. Her breasts were magnificent. Better than that. In my eyes, they were stupendous. His hands held them, supporting them with his fingers on the nipples. He pinched them and twisted them, having fun playing with them. She closed her eyes to focus on the sensations he was giving her. I felt the shift in my brain; they weren’t breasts; he was playing with her tits. Her tits.

I finally noticed my cock was hard and pushing on my pants. It almost hurt. Melissa had Simon's shirt off, and I could see his chest. Dark hair was leading down inside his pants, where his cock was hiding. I knew where that was going to end tonight, but the thought just helped arouse me more. She was kissing him hard, and she was pressing against his chest until I couldn’t see her tits because they pressed so hard against his chest. He was devouring her mouth, and then suddenly he changed and pulled away so he could suck on her tits. 

I heard her whispering, "Simon, you were right; it can’t get better than this, can it? Simon I love this; I’ve never felt like this; I’m on fire, blazing.” When I heard that, my gut hurt. The pain just hurt.  My need to watch overwhelmed the pain, and I saw him leaving marks on her tits—ownership marks. She was whimpering, “Simon, bite me; my tits bite them. It’s exciting, feeling you take them like you’re doing. I love it.” Louder, she said, “It is getting better; how much better can it get?" I saw her spasm and scream, “Simon, it’s overwhelming me; please let me rest a second.” Her voice was dropping in intensity as her climax eased.

It’s driving me crazy; that's my wife; I’m watching climax. How can I watch this with my cock hard. I know what's going to happen. Soon, she’s going to have Simon's cock in her.

Simon backed off and just kissed her until she was under control. Then he started building the blaze again. He was sucking and nipping her tits when one hand slipped inside her pants. When I heard her gasp and moan, I knew he was touching her pussy. She loves that.

“Yes, that’s so wonderful, Simon. Here or in the bedroom, our first time, where do you want to take me?" She was submitting to him; I knew he could do anything.

He continued to play with her breasts, no, tits, while she was moaning and sighing his name. Simon looked at me with a smile of victory and conquest. God, he deserved them. He was victorious over me, and he did conquer Melissa. Right now, he owns her. “We’re going to the bedroom now." He said, "Mike, if you want to be there when we’re fucking, undress here completely. Then go in, and there’s a chair for you.”

He led her into the bedroom. Her tits were exposed, her hair was mussed, and she was kissing him. I quickly undressed and followed them.

When it’s actually there in front of you, you don’t always do what you think you will. I was going to watch. God, I was going to watch as Simon finished seducing my wife. We are both submitting to him. I'm his cuckold, and I'm not resisting. Melissa wants him to fuck her. I've never been as aroused as I am right now.

He quickly finished undressing Melissa, then himself. He made her stand there so he could admire her. He was also emphasizing his control over Melissa and me. I could see the marks on her tits becoming clearer. And her freshly shaved pussy was visible to us both. Her pussy, that his cock was going to be inside soon.

He put her on the bed, on her back, and he laid there with his tongue, licking her. She started writhing against his mouth, wanting to get the full set of sensations from him. I could hear her say, “Simon, I thought that was the best before.” It changed to a whimper, “God, I want your cock; my cunt wants it, please.”

After a bit, he paused and looked at me, “If you want to help Melissa, you can. She'd love it if you put my cock in her. Help her cuck you, Mike. Yes, put it in her.”

I can’t do that. I wouldn't do that. I won’t do that.

I realized that I was standing up and moving to the bed. He was shifting, so he was above her with his cock in front of her cunt. I was touching his cock and moving it against her slit, back and forth up and down against her.

“Oh god, Mike, yes, yes. I can’t believe it. Simon, I want it, take me. Please.”

Then, slowly, with my hands guiding his cock, he slowly pushed it inside her until he was balls deep. When I let go of his cock, I could feel my cock erupt, spewing my cum.

I can do it; I will do it. I did do it.

It was done; all that needed to happen now was for him to cum inside her. That wouldn’t be long before it was done. He saw me while he was cucking me. What did he see, a willing cuckold? An eager cuckold? I knew it was a cuckold he was watching.

I heard Melissa saying, “Simon, yes, your cock; even better, yes, I can’t believe.” Mostly incoherent but getting louder until it culminated in her screaming, “Simon, Mike, I’m coming."

She screamed the last "coming" even louder, and she was writhing under him until he yelled, “Now, now, Melissa.” He tensed and gave one last thrust into her cunt. When he slowly softened, I could see a little cum oozing out.

I’m a cuckold now. And I think I ended up okay. I think so. What does the future hold? I can’t guess. Well, some of it, I can. This won’t be the last time this happens. Melissa, I know that, and I'm looking forward to it.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments