Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Young Colt, New Stallion

"Tanya is recruiting, someone should have told his lodger."

98
24 Comments 24
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Recommended Read

It was an accident: he dropped his towel to get in the shower, and Tanya stormed in. Her eyes did not linger on his for long; they soon fixed on his stiffening cock. He knew she wanted to touch it. She bit her bottom lip with a coy expression. It was hopeless; he stiffened quickly and was ready to fuck her as soon as she gripped his shaft…

“Sssh, it’s okay, it’s okay.”

Opening his eyes, roused from his sleep, he had no idea where he was for a moment. His landlady, Tanya, knelt alongside him. The tall, statuesque vixen was the inspiration for many masturbatory fantasies. His erection was hot, swollen and rigid in her hand. With widening eyes, adrenalin coursed through his soporific muscles.

He croaked to try and speak; she pressed a finger to his lips.

“Sssh, lie back and relax. Let me do the talking. Nod if you agree.”

Agreeing, she returned a playful smile. So far, so good; he was young and inexperienced, only eighteen. Yet, he was not putty in her hand.

“You are so big and hard,” she purred, “Would you like me to continue?”

He nodded, and she took his hand to her breast; it felt much softer than he imagined.

Illuminated by the light leeching in through the open door, Tanya threw a leg over his naked body. She hovered above him, and her breasts hung beautifully on her torso. The object of his desire looked him squarely in the eyes as her heat enveloped him. She pressed her hips down and grinned at his profound groan.

“Feels good, doesn’t it?”

He nodded as she took him entirely.

“You like your young cock in my married cunt, don’t you?”

She felt his answer this time.

With slow and delicate gyrations, she began to fuck him. Rising slowly, Tanya dropped down, and the delicious friction made him groan. She took him with a determined expression and maintained her slow, repetitive rhythm. He tried to buck back; she pushed down on him.

“Just let me fuck you, okay?”

He nodded and stopped.

“You left your laptop open yesterday.”

As his eyes widened, her hips goaded his rigid shaft.

“It was more than I hoped for.”

Pressed into his muscular chest, she took him faster. Making tight, slow circles, she buried him deep inside her.

“You have great taste in porn but isn’t this better?”

He bucked back, and she weighed down on him to halt his thrusts.

“Aah, aah, I’m fucking you.”

As a reward for his obedience, Tanya squeezed on his cock.

“So you like cuckold sex, huh?”

He nodded, and she purred in response.

“That’s so hot, baby. You’re quite the photographer, too. Sorry, I had to look. When I saw your delicious naked body, I fingered myself to orgasm there and then.”

Tanya gasped as his cock flexed inside her, “Mmm, nice and strong inside me,” she purred, “good boy, good boy.”

Her breast hovered over his face, its erect nipple so tempting to take into his mouth.

“Suck it.”

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

To the sticky sounds of her fulfilling impalement, the flick of his tongue on her nipple showed promise. A few more lessons like this, and he would soon be pounding her to oblivion.

Tanya whimpered, “Mmm… this feels so good. When we took you in as a lodger, I couldn’t take my eyes off the bulge in your jeans.”

Rubbing herself up and down, she leant down to kiss him softly, “You have not disappointed. So you know what a hotwife is?”

He mumbled as they kissed lip-locked, her tongue deep in his mouth. Tanya drove down harder onto his length.

“Mmm, you are a good kisser. You see, I’m a total slut. Hubby wants to fuck me tonight, and I told him he could.”

His low groans kept time with her body riding his shaft.

“I insisted that I had to fuck you first. I knew you were shy, so I took the direct approach. You see… I need a new stud… a new bull.”

Realising what motivated her, he bucked back.

“No, no.”

She pushed down and reasserted herself. His hands pawed her breasts, plucking her nipples; he was learning fast.

“He’s watching me fuck you right now.”

The swell of his cock told Tanya everything she needed to know. Smearing her hips, the back-and-forth motion escalated. He would not last long.

“Mmm… I can tell you want the job. You’re close, aren’t you?”

Watching the fevered expression on his face, he nodded.

“Perfect, tonight, he will fuck me with all your cum inside my hot wet cunt. From now on, you’ll be fucking me… a lot.”

Grinding faster, she watched her words permeate his mind. Plucking on his nipples, they destroyed the last remnants of his self-control. Fully swollen, he was a much tighter fit. She took his hands and clasped them to leverage. The staccato jerks from her hips were the final act of encouragement.

“Go on,” she purred, “shoot it up my married cunt.”

The tight aching in his loins built a crescendo, and he stretched out beneath her. Her quickened movements provided the perfect pace and friction.

“Cum for me, baby.”

Watching intently, she felt his cock spasm with such youthful rapid belts of release.

“That’s it, good boy,” she purred, “fill me up.”

Her slow circular movements took every drop. She stirred her hips until his spasms faded, and she could feel them no more. Panting and motionless, she caressed his face with her hand. It dripped from her as she dismounted. His eyes feasted on the dribbling cleft of her naked sex.

Tanya dipped a finger into it, raised it to her mouth, and savoured the taste.

"Mmm, fresh cream," and she chuckled, licking it off his deflated balls and cock.

“Thank you. Now sleep. You’ll need your rest. Busy day tomorrow… making me cum.”

She blew him a kiss, threw the duvet over his refractory body, and the room darkened.

Her husband’s stifled groans grew louder, and he could not make out her words. Overwhelmed by the soothing relief, slipping away into unconsciousness, he smiled with weary contentment.

And a loud groan from across the landing announced he had done the deed.

Published 
Written by AmuseBouche
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments