Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Missed Opportunities

"My obsession with the opportunities I wasted over the years."

7
3 Comments 3
2.9k Views 2.9k
5.8k words 5.8k words

When it comes to my sexual history, I have no complaints. Although the peak of my sexual experience is now far behind me, I have enjoyed a uniquely satisfying sex life that I imagine few others have experienced. I was a virgin when I graduated from high school, and married the fourth woman I ever dated, but I made up for lost time when my wife – out of absolutely nowhere – nudged me into the swinging lifestyle just as I turned forty years old.

I have written extensively about that experience here on this site, so there is no need to rehash those events. However, lately, I have found myself obsessing over all the missed opportunities I had through the years – opportunities I will never see again. I have lay awake at night, for many nights, rehashing each and every one of those missed opportunities and kicking myself for being so foolish not to recognize them as the unique, once-in-a-lifetime, chances they were.

In an effort to finally rid myself of this late-night obsessive ritual, I have decided to write it all down. Rather than keep this all to myself, I decided to share them here with the world, just in case anyone finds them as interesting as I do.

I’ll begin with my high school experience. As I mentioned already, I was a virgin when I graduated. The most “action” I had were a few hands down my pants. My woefully neglected and constantly erect appendage never even escaped from its denim prison, sadly enough. However, I have come to the conclusion that this happened not because of a lack of opportunity, but because I was such an idiot at that age that I didn’t realize any opportunities existed!

Knowing what I now know, I realize that all I had to do, in several instances, was ask! I was too polite, too respectful, and too shy to realize that the women I was with at that age would have happily sucked my dick if I simply whipped it out and said, “suck it.” They were too demure to make that move themselves, but I believe they would have happily followed my lead if only I had the balls to do so.

There was the girl I made out with in the empty housing complex construction site. There was the girl I hooked up with several times at our drunken summer parties. (I think my friends assumed that we fucked each other, but all we ever did was make out and let our hands roam down each other’s pants.) There was the girl I made out with in the darkened parking lot while sitting in my car. There was the girl I brought to the empty field, who jerked me off under my pants and caused an embarrassing premature explosion.

Each and every one of them, I believe, would have happily sucked me off if only I had asked. But there is one missed opportunity that haunts me more than all the others. Before I explain what happened, and what would have happened if I had another chance, I need to make a couple of disclaimers. First, all names have been changed to protect the innocent. Second, for the sake of these stories, all participants are over the age of eighteen.

CARLA AND FIONA: WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED

I had been dating Carla for only a week or two when she asked if she could bring her friend, Fiona, on our next date. I figured, why not? Carla and I had only had a couple of casual dates at that point, and we were still getting to know each other. Meeting her best friend was a good way to do so. Besides, Fiona was very, very cute. Carla was a petite blonde with a pretty face and an athletic body. Fiona, a brunette, simply oozed sexuality. She had ample breasts, a curvy figure, and had a way about her that made it obvious that she was a very sexual person. There was something about that lustful look in her dark eyes that sent a tingle straight to my groin.

I drove the two of them to a park, just as the sun began to set. We found a nice bench near a small waterfall and sat together, with me in the middle of the two girls. I had somehow procured a six-pack of a beer called Haffenreffer. If you know anything about this beer, you know that it packs more of a punch than most beers and that its distinctive bottle caps depict puzzles that are fun to solve with friends.

The three of us drank our lukewarm beer and solved our puzzles as the sun went down until we were soon illuminated only by the moonlight. The park was completely abandoned by then, leaving only the three of us. As the responsible driver, I only nursed one beer while the girls guzzled down the others. After a while, they became quite tipsy. At one point, Carla excused herself to pee in the woods, leaving me and her drunken and horny friend alone.

Now, I know what I did next was wrong. Fiona was Carla’s best friend, and Carla and I were dating. But I was young and foolish and horny. When Fiona unexpectedly kissed me, I kissed her back. Man, she was a good kisser. She knew exactly what she was doing with that mouth. She was also unusually assertive. She reached down as we kissed and went straight to my rapidly-inflating cock! I had never been with a girl who made such a bold move. I didn’t know what to do, so I reciprocated by fondling her massive tits.

We continued making out, hot and heavy, until we heard Carla’s footsteps and immediately stopped. I was so fucking horny that when she returned, I turned and kissed her, too. I let my hands explore her tight body and felt a hand rubbing my cock through the fabric of my jeans. It wasn’t Carla’s hand.

I don’t know what got into me, but I turned and kissed Fiona – right in front of Carla! Maybe it was too dark, or maybe she was too tipsy to notice, but Carla didn’t seem to see what was happening right next to her. I alternated between the two for a while before Carla finally said something to Fiona. It has been so long, I can’t remember what was said; however, Fiona responded something along the line that we were all just friends, and friends share.

The rest of this story should be the conclusion to a very hot porn movie. Instead, the story simply ended there. I no longer recall why or how it ended. There were no hard feelings from Carla or anyone else. We simply rose from that bench and walked back to my car in the dark of the night. I dated Carla only a few more times after that and ran into Fiona at school. None of us ever mentioned that night again.

CARLA AND FIONA: WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED

“We’re all just good friends,” said Fiona. “Friends share, right?”

Carla thought it over for a moment before responding. “Yeah, I guess so. I’m okay with it.”

I continued turning from one to the other, kissing both girls with increasing intensity until I couldn’t take it anymore. My cock was practically bursting through the seams of my pants. I unzipped my fly, reached in, and pulled out my throbbing member. It was so engorged, the mushroom head looked like a balloon stretched to its ultimate capacity.

“As long we’re sharing,” I said to both of them, “you two can share this, too.”

Carla and Fiona exchanged a playful grin and burst into fits of uncontrolled giggling. Fiona was the first to reach for it. She wrapped her delicate hand around its girth and it throbbed in response.

“It’s so soft,” she purred, “but also so hard.”

She stroked it gently as Carla watched in silent curiosity, licking her lips. I leaned in and kissed my girlfriend as her best friend continued to slowly squeeze and stroke my cock. I took Carla by the hand as we kissed and guided it to join her friend’s. Soon, both women were working their hands up and down the length of my shaft. Their giggling turned to heavy breathing.

“Uh-oh,” Fiona said to me. “You’re leaking. You aren’t going to cum already, are you?”

She held up her hand, and I could see her fingertips glistening with my pre-cum. She proceeded to make a show of slowly licking her fingers, and moaned as she savored the taste. Without checking in with her friend, she lowered her head to my lap and took my cock into her soft, warm, mouth. She twisted her head and swirled her tongue with such expertise, I knew it couldn’t have been her first time tasting a cock. She bobbed her head up and down a few times before suddenly stopping.

“Oh my god,” she said to Carla. “Are you okay with this? I should have asked!”

Carla simply laughed. “We’ve come this far. Why not?”

“Here,” Fiona said, pointing my glistening cock in Carla’s direction. “You try.”

Carla hesitated for only a moment before lowering her head to my lap as well. Unlike Fiona’s expert mouth and tongue, I could instantly tell this may have been Carla’s first experience. She didn’t seem to know what to do with it. She quickly passed it back to her friend.

Fiona raised her head from my lap and looked up at me. “Don’t cum yet,” she said. “Please.”

“I’ll try,” I laughed, “but you two aren’t making it easy.”

Fiona strangled my dick with one hand, perhaps attempting to cut off the flow of cum as if cinching a garden hose. The chins of both ladies rested on my thighs as they looked into each other’s eyes. “Wanna play a game?” Fiona asked with a playful grin.

Carla looked up at me before responding as if to gauge my approval. “Okay,” she said.

“Let’s play hot potato,” Fiona responded gleefully. “We’ll take turns. Whoever makes him pop wins!”

Carla smiled broadly. “Okay, but I get to go first!”

As Carla went down on me, Fiona climbed up to whisper in my ear. “You’d better give me that cum.”

After only a minute or so, Fiona announced that it was time to switch. She eagerly swallowed my cock with intensity and gave me her best effort. She was a woman on a mission, but I wanted Carla to win. She was my girlfriend, after all. I leaned my head back, closed my eyes, and tried to think of something to distract me from what Fiona was doing to me. It wasn’t working.

“Hey, my turn!” Carla shouted. These girls were certainly competitive.

I could feel that tingling sensation building in my groin, and I knew I was about to burst. I didn’t want this moment to end! The thought of having two hot girls suck me off at the same time was something I assumed would never happen. Only porn stars and people who wrote for Penthouse Forum ever claimed to have had such an experience!

I couldn’t hold out any longer. I could feel the wave of ecstasy reach its peak. Just one more second and I would burst.

“My turn!” Fiona suddenly shouted.

The moment Carla removed her mouth, a thick stream of cum shot into the air. Fiona quickly covered my cock with her mouth and received another burst of cum. Then another. Then another. She moaned loudly, her sounds muffled by her full mouth. I groaned and thrashed in my seat, every muscle tensed, my hands gripping two handfuls of hair – one blonde, and one brunette.

Fiona drained every last drop from my cock before she finally came up for air. “I win!” she announced.

“Bullshit!” Carla responded. “He was cumming already before you started again!”

“No way!” Fiona replied.

“I saw it with my own eyes!” Carla protested.

“You saw nothing!”

“Okay, okay,” I said to both of my new best friends. “Let’s call it a tie.”

“Which means we’ll need to do a tie-breaker,” Fiona said with a sly grin.

KATHLEEN’S MINI GANGBANG: WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED

When my wife, Kathleen, and I went to our first swingers party near our home, it wasn’t exactly what I expected. I expected to see a room full of hot and horny middle-aged women, half-naked, all ready to get down and dirty. That description actually fit well except for the “hot” part. None of the women at that party were my type, so Kathleen and I determined early in the evening that we wouldn’t be hooking up with another couple that night.

Although I didn’t find a woman who fit my taste, Kathleen hit it off with one of the single guys at the party. By that point in our swinging experience, we weren’t actively looking for a third wheel for a threesome, but we also hadn’t ruled it out. Given the preponderance of single men as opposed to single women (who are called “unicorns” in the lifestyle for a reason), I knew this would mean that third person would probably be a dude. As long as no dude-on-dude contact was had, I was good with that. The thought of seeing Kathleen satisfy two guys at once was pretty high on my bucket list, actually.

I remember standing in the living room of this house, surveying the room with a drink in my hand while Kathleen chatted with her new friend, Jim, behind me. When their conversation suddenly turned quiet, I turned around and was not surprised to see the two of them making out like a couple of horny teenagers. Kathleen had a few drinks in her by this point, which always helped to lower her inhibitions and bring out her inner slut.

Eventually, they came up for air and asked if I would be interested in ducking into one of the rooms for a threesome. I had nothing else going on that night, so I agreed. We then stood outside of one of the rooms and waited our turn in line. Kathleen and Jim continued their make-out session while I stood there like an idiot, holding up the wall.

By the time we reached the front of the line, a guy named Billy had joined us. We had chatted with Billy and his wife earlier in the evening. They were nice people, and it was very obvious that Billy had the hots for Kathleen. It was also obvious that his wife was into me, but that feeling wasn’t mutual, so Kathleen and I politely backed away and chatted with another couple.

When Billy saw Kathleen standing against the wall outside of the room, he immediately rushed to her to tell her she was easily the hottest woman in the house. Which, of course, was true. With her long red hair, bright green eyes, gorgeous smile, and perfectly-proportioned body, Kathleen has always attracted the attention of men wherever she went.

“Thank you,” she said sweetly, just as the door to the room opened.

We watched as two disheveled couples scampered from the room. I held the door open for Kathleen and Jim. Just as Kathleen was about to step into the room, she turned to Billy and asked, “Do you want to join us?”

As shocking as Kathleen’s midlife sexual reawakening had been to that point in our marriage, I figured nothing she did would shock my anymore. I was wrong. I was completely flabbergasted by that question. Of course, she didn’t have to ask twice. Billy quickly followed the two of them into the room. Our little threesome had somehow just turned into a mini-gangbang!

I began changing the sheets on the mattress. By the time I finished, the two guys had Kathleen’s shirt and bra off, and her pants around her ankles. One of them kissed her lips while the other went to town on her tits and fingered her pussy.

She dropped to her knees and frantically fumbled with the pants of both guys until their cocks were freed. She then alternated between sucking one, and then the other. Back and forth, back and forth. For a moment, I simply stood there in amazement, taking in this surreal scene. My wife had somehow become a porn star! Eventually, I snapped out of the moment and joined the three of them. Kathleen took my cock in her mouth while jerking off the other two. Jenna Jameson couldn’t have done a better job servicing three dicks at the same time!

We all quickly undressed in record time and rushed to the mattress on the floor. I flipped Kathleen onto all fours and buried my cock in her soaking wet cunt while she sucked off both guys at the other end. The expressions on their faces were priceless. I can only imagine what was going through their minds at that moment. Kathleen was like a ravenous animal. I had never seen her so horny in all our years together.

BekaSelfii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BekaSelfii

I didn’t want to be the first one to cum, so I asked if either of the boys wanted to switch places. Jim promptly volunteered. He strapped on a condom, flipped Kathleen onto her back, and slid his hard cock into her. While he did so, Billy maneuvered around next to her head to experience more of her mouth. Unfortunately, he was suffering from a bit of stage fright. It happens quite often in the swinging lifestyle. Men – myself included – find themselves in situations of stimulation overload. I have found myself more sexually aroused than I have ever been before…and yet completely flaccid. Biology can be cruel and weird.

I needed a moment to cool down, so I simply watched the three of them as though I were watching a porn video at home. Jim thrust into my wife over and over, while she moaned with a mouthful of Billy’s cock. Jim suddenly withdrew, quickly shed his condom, and spurted all over Kathleen’s belly. Billy instantly moved toward her pussy and thrust a couple of fingers inside her.

What happened next is where the situation got derailed. Billy began moving his hand in a certain way, and Kathleen responded with loud moaning. Whatever he was doing to her, she evidently enjoyed it very much! He withdrew his hand and she began squirting all over the sheets! She had never done this before in her life – with me or anyone. I was amazed. She was amazed. I instantly ordered Billy to show me exactly what he had done, and he spent the next several minutes giving me a tutorial.

By the time class was dismissed, we realized we had exceeded the time limit of the room, so we quickly dressed and left. The sight of the four of us leaving that room would have been scandalous anywhere else.

KATHLEEN’S MINI GANGBANG: WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED

I did not learn until many years later that my wife has a very strong submissive side to her sexuality. She enjoys (or, at least, enjoyed for a period) being used, abused, and humiliated. Had I known then what I know now, that night at the swinger’s party would have ended with a delightfully-dirty twist.

From the time I watched my very first porn movie as a teenager, I have had a fetish for cumming on a woman’s face and/or her mouth. Simply thinking about it drives me to an insane degree of horniness. Given that, let’s pick up our true story from above and mix in a bit of my fetish with her submissiveness.

In a fantasy scenario that I have replayed hundreds of times since it happened, instead of taking a back seat to the action in that room, I become the director. As soon as we walked into that room, I would tell both men that Kathleen is not leaving that room until all three of us completely drench her face with our cum. I then tell Kathleen that when it’s over, she will walk out of the room with her face covered in spunk, from one end of the house to the other.

Not only does that scenario make me hotter than a raging inferno, but I would bet everything I own that Kathleen would have been incredibly turned on as well. She once told me that behaving like a slut is her form of Viagra. There is nothing sluttier than parading around a house drenched in the cum of three men!

Of course, for my fantasy scenario to have worked, Billy would have to perform. I’m sure that, given some time to relax, Kathleen’s expert mouth would have coaxed a load from him. Instead of spurting on her belly, Jim would have scrambled to her head and covered her face with those streams of cum. Of course, I would have added my own contribution to this slutty masterpiece.

In my fantasy scenario, after all three of us deposit our loads, Kathleen decides to walk out of the room completely naked. She struts her stuff from one end of the house to the other, to the applause of the guests. Even among that seasoned crowd, a few jaws would have dropped. She would have been the talk of the party! What a gut-wrenching missed opportunity!

THE FOOTBALL GAME: WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED

When we returned from vacation after our first swinging experience, Kathleen and I began looking for ways to continue the fun at home. We joined several swinging websites and chatted with countless horny swingers in search of the right match. At one point, we came across a forum message from a group of people who met every Sunday to watch football. While the men watched the game, the women served the men beers and snacks while wearing skimpy outfits. And that wasn’t all they served.

As soon as Kathleen heard about this group, she became so excited that she asked me to contact the organizers immediately. She began telling me the exact outfit she would wear to these events: her tight-fitting Patriots tee-shirt, which made her tits look huge, no bra underneath, and her ridiculously-tiny white short-shorts. Just the thought of her wearing that outfit in front of a group of guys made my dick hard.

I checked my messages for days and weeks thereafter but received no response. I was disappointed, but I believe Kathleen was even more so. She was really looking forward to behaving like a dirty slut!

THE FOOTBALL GAME: WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED

We showed up at the house on Sunday afternoon and knocked on the door. An older gentleman named Robert greeted us warmly, shaking my hand and giving Kathleen a warm hug. Being football season, it was rather cold outside, so Kathleen wore her winter clothes. Once inside, she asked if she could change into the outfit she brought. As she made her way toward the changing room, we met with the other folks in the group. They were all very friendly and mostly attractive. Kathleen, however, was by far the most attractive of all the women in the room. To their credit, the other women didn’t seem to mind the competition.

When Kathleen emerged from the changing room, jaws dropped – both the men’s and women’s. Hell, my own jaw dropped as well. She looked amazing. In addition to her short-shorts and body-hugging tee-shirt, she wore her favorite pair of high heels. With her shapely legs and ass, ample breasts, and nipples that appeared to be poking a hole through the fabric of her shirt, Kathleen had never looked better in her life.

We men moved to the living room for the start of the game. I took a seat in a comfy lounge chair, while Robert and the other guys – Ben, Jerry, and Cal – took their seats. As soon as the game began, the wives filtered into the room with trays of beers and snacks. Like Kathleen, the other ladies dressed in their sluttiest outfits, all football-themed. One blonde woman named Carol was dressed as a cheerleader, with a tiny skirt that barely covered her ass. When she bent over, it was obvious she wasn’t wearing anything beneath it. Although she had a rather bland face, her body looked very firm and fleshy.

When Kathleen delivered a beer to Robert, he playfully smacked her ass as she turned to walk away. She turned to him and quipped, “How did you know I like that?” The boys in the room got a chuckle out of that one.

When she handed a beer to Jerry, she asked if he needed anything else. “Yeah,” he said with a smile, “a firm nipple in my mouth.” Kathleen obliged by straddling him on the couch, lifting her tee shirt, and placing one of her breasts into his mouth.

“Fucking Jerry is always the first to start,” Robert said, eliciting knowing laughter from the others in the room. “Hey, Jerry, save some for the rest of us!”

“Oh, don’t worry,” Kathleen said, “there’s plenty to go around.” The men hooted and clapped in response.

Each time one of the service sluts (as coined by Robert) passed me, I made sure to politely cop a feel. When Carol asked if I needed anything, I asked her to turn around and bend over. I tested out the firmness of her ass, gave it a few smacks, and slid my fingers underneath. She was as wet as I imagined she would be.

Horndog Jerry was the first to take his cock out of his pants, and Kathleen was the first service slut to drop to her knees and take a cock in her mouth. The other guys watched with great interest as Kathleen performed an amazing blowjob, employing every trick in her book. She deepthroated him with ease, although he didn’t look to be well-endowed. She paused to lick his balls when he asked for it. She began to bob her head rapidly when he suddenly asked her to slow down.

“I don’t wanna blow my entire load just yet,” he said with a laugh. He struggled to put his hard cock back in his pants and zipped up. “Damn girl, you’ve got some fucking skills!”

“I’m sure he doesn’t need to tell you that,” Robert said to me. I simply laughed and shook my head. I knew that I was a very lucky man indeed.

Kathleen’s performance seemed to break the ice, as the other women began removing their tops and wandering around the room, looking for guests to please. I summoned Carol, who happily took her place at my feet. I freed my cock and she hungrily inhaled it. She was a woman on a mission to prove that her skills were every bit as impressive as my wife’s. Frankly, she was very good at giving head, but nowhere near as good as Kathleen.

She gave a very sloppy blowjob with a lot of saliva, to the point where my crotch was soaked by the time I asked her to stop. At that point, I had to take my pants and underwear off and sat naked from the waist down while letting them dry. As I did so, I looked around the room and noticed Kathleen was servicing Ben with her mouth. He held her by the hair and face-fucked her, thrusting into her mouth again and again. He was the first to cum, filling her mouth with his spunk, which she swallowed in several large gulps.

She rose to her feet with a proud and sexy grin. “Who’s next?”

Robert was getting head from another one of the wives when she asked, but it was clear that he was waiting his turn for Kathleen. He bent over and whispered something into the ear of the woman, and she abruptly moved away. He then beckoned Kathleen toward him with a playful gesture. He helped her remove her tee shirt and played with her tits, squeezing and sucking them.

He turned to look at me. “Just the mouth? Or is the pussy up for grabs, too?”

“That’s up to her,” I said.

Robert looked at Kathleen, and she lowered her gaze to his fully engorged, and rather large, cock. She then reached down and shed her tiny shorts, leaving her completely naked. Robert’s hands went directly to her clit. He fingered her so furiously, his hand became a blur. Kathleen moaned in response, although it was difficult to tell if she was genuinely aroused or just putting on a show for the crowd. Kathleen sat on his lap and inserted his thick cock inside her, groaning loudly as she did. She then rode him like a cowboy as he squeezed her tits and ass.

She bucked back and forth on top of Robert’s thick cock, faster and faster while fingering her clit. She began to make a familiar sound, and I no longer questioned whether it was genuine or for show. She was clearly enjoying herself.

As I watched this spectacle from my comfy chair, one of the wives whose name I did not even know was sucking my cock with great enthusiasm. Although I felt as though I could burst at that moment, I politely asked her to stop. I wanted to sample every woman’s mouth in the room, including Kathleen’s. When the nameless wife rose from between my legs, she was quickly replaced by another.

“Fuck,” I could hear Robert moan from the chair beside me. “That wet fucking pussy is going to make me cum already!”

Kathleen stopped for a moment and leaned in to whisper something in his ear. Robert grinned as Kathleen dismounted him and knelt on the floor. She glanced over at me to make sure that I was watching. I was – with great interest. Robert stood over her and stroked his massive cock above her face. A powerful jet of cum struck her on the bridge of the nose, catching her by surprise. She opened her mouth just as another wave came, shooting directly into her mouth. She nearly choked on it, but forged ahead, receiving several more blasts to the cheeks and chin. She then stuck his cock in her mouth to ensure that she had cleaned it completely before standing and facing me with a face full of cum. She flashed me the cutest and dirtiest smile. She knew exactly what I liked.

When Kathleen excused herself to clean up in the bathroom, I couldn’t help but notice that the game was still on, but the crowd in the room had noticeably thinned. The men were still there, watching the game with relative indifference, but only one other woman remained in the room. I could hear the voices of the other wives coming from the kitchen. I couldn’t make out their words, but they did not sound happy. The only remaining woman in the room with us men was Carol, whose head was bobbing up in down in Cal’s lap.

“As soon as she gets back,” Horndog Jerry announced, “I got dibs on the new girl.”

“Fuck that, Jerry!” Cal said. “You already had your turn. I’m next!”

With that, Carol raised her head and glared at Cal. “You’re next? What am I doing here? Am I your fluffer or something?”

She rose to her feet and stomped into the kitchen, bare-ass naked. The men didn’t even seem bothered by it.

“I got next, Cal!” Jerry insisted.

Just then, Kathleen returned to the living room, still fully nude. She crossed her arms and stared at the two men. “What is all the fighting about? I thought we were here for a good time.”

“Fucking Jerry thinks he’s next in line,” Cal said. “I told him he’s already had his turn.”

“And I didn’t finish that turn, did I?” Jerry said. He looked at Kathleen with a pathetic expression on his face. “It’s your decision, isn’t it? Go ahead, honey. You decide.”

Kathleen looked from one man to the other, clearly enjoying the power she held over both of them. “Why are you two fighting over who gets to be next when you can both be next?”

“Fuck yeah!” Jerry shouted, moving straight toward Kathleen. “I get the pussy!”

“Why do you get the pussy?” Cal protested.

Jerry flashed a cocky grin. “Because I’ve already had my turn with her mouth. Isn’t that what you said?”

Cal threw his hands in the air and undressed while Jerry positioned himself behind Kathleen, who was on all fours. Jerry began pounding away at her from behind while Cal kneeled in front of her. Kathleen worked between them like a piston on a train, shifting forward to take Cal’s entire length into the back of her throat, and then backward to take Jerry’s cock deep inside her.

Poor Jerry didn’t last long. After only a minute or two, he shouted to the world that he was cumming. He grabbed a hold of Kathleen’s hips, pushed as far as he could go inside her, and shuddered as he filled her. When he completely finished, he slapped her ass with a loud smack and announced to Cal that she was “all yours.” I could see the cum ooze from her pussy onto the carpet as Cal maneuvered into position. That is when I seized the opportunity to take the other end. I shoved my cock in her mouth as Cal entered her from behind. Within minutes, we filled each end, with Kathleen swallowing every drop I had.

I looked around the room and saw a group of thoroughly-drained men slouching in their chairs and couches, sipping warm beer and paying no attention to the game whatsoever. I told Kathleen we should dress in a hurry and go. We did just that, wishing the guys a warm farewell.

“You guys will be back next Sunday, right?” Robert asked.

I looked around the room and then motioned toward the kitchen, where the other women were congregated. Kathleen had stolen the center of attention away from each and every one of them. I knew we wouldn’t be welcomed back.

“You talk it over with your wives and let us know if you want us to come back,” I said, patting Robert on the shoulder.

We never heard from them again.

 

Published 
Written by JustSomeJoe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments