Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Petals and Thorns

"Sometimes, you can't help yourself."

26
16 Comments 16
9.6k Views 9.6k
5.3k words 5.3k words
A boisterous crowd of eight, sexy, young ladies entered the elevator I was riding down to the lobby in. They were all in their mid-twenties, dressed in skin tight, little black dresses, and black stilettos. They were obviously eager to kick off a night of drinking and dancing. One young lady was dressed noticeably different than the others. Her skin tight, little dress had black and white vertical stripes. I chuckled to myself when I saw the plastic ball and chain around her left ankle.

A bachelorette party.

“Let’s ask James Bond,” the tall, leggy redhead in the group nudged the bride to be, as she blurted out the words.

I was dressed in an Armani, single-breasted, peaked lapel, tuxedo, on my way to a formal dinner party for a retiring work colleague. He worked in our, London, Ontario, office. I grinned at the tall, leggy redhead’s reference to James Bond.

The soon to be bride shook her head, and whispered to her friend, “Don’t you dare, Nancy! I swear…”

Before she could finish her warning, Nancy turned to me, smiled and asked, “Excuse me, 007. Do the stripes on my friend's dress, make her ass look lumpy and enormously fat?”

The bride to be lowered her head. “I can’t believe you, Nancy! God! I’m so embarrassed!” she hissed under her breath.

I chuckled and shook my head.

“See, Stephie. 007 thinks your ass looks fine,” Nancy chuckled as the other young ladies snickered under their breath.

When we reached the lobby and the elevator doors opened, Nancy turned to me and said, “We’re in the Blue Moon hall. Come by for a drink and a little dancing, if your party gets too boring.”

I smiled and chuckled, “Thank you for the gracious invitation. Enjoy your evening, ladies.”

Stephie felt a cold chill run down her spine. She thought the shiver odd; it was the middle of summer, and quite warm in the hotel. “It’s just nerves before the wedding,” she thought to herself.

Nancy wrapped her arm around Stephie as they exited the elevator, and said, “He’s very handsome and a little scary looking. I hope he accepts my invitation. I wouldn’t mind dancing with him,” she nudged Stephie and added, “If you know what I mean.”

Stephie chuckled and shook her head, “I can’t believe you. You have no shame, Nancy.”

Nancy grinned and chuckled, “I may have no shame, but you know what I do have a lot of, Stephie? Fun!”

The hairs on the back of Stephie's neck stood on end. She sensed the piercing stare of eyes on her. She looked over her shoulder. When our eyes met, she felt her cheeks get very warm and a small shiver run down her spine again. She couldn't explain the strange, sudden, and irresistible attraction to the man in the tuxedo. I grinned at her, and she quickly turned her head away from me.

“Are you cold?” Nancy asked Stephie.

“Not at all. Why, are you?”

Nancy laughed, “I’m anything but cold. I’m not wearing panties. That always gets me hot. I thought I felt you shiver just now.”

Stephie smiled and assured her friend, “Pre-wedding jitters. It’s nothing.”

The dinner was over by ten o'clock. I had decided to book a room at the hotel and spend the night, I don't ever drive after having a few drinks.

I made my way to the bar; I wanted a cigarette and a night cap before I turned in. On the way, I passed the Blue Moon hall. I could hear music and laughter coming through the closed doors. As I passed the doors, the music suddenly got very much louder. Someone had opened the doors. I turned to look over my shoulder at the direction the music was coming from, more out of instinct than curiosity.

Stephie and one of her friends appeared through the open doors. They were laughing and dancing. I turned my head away from them and continued to the designated smoking area. As I was lighting up my smoke, the two young ladies came through the revolving doors I had just exited.

“Shit,” Stephie’s friend exclaimed as she tried repeatedly, and unsuccessfully, to get her lighter to light.

She looked around and spotted me.

“Let’s ask him for a light, Stephie,” she said as she grabbed her friend’s hand and made her way to me.

“Excuse me,” the young lady called out, “Oh shit! It’s James Bond,” she chuckled. “Could we get a light, please, Mr. 007?”

I smiled, flicked my zippo open, and lit it.

“Thank you,” Stephie smiled, and lit her cigarette.

“Ohhh. Sorry, Stephie. I have to pee so badly. Wait for me. I’ll be right back,” her friend announced and headed back inside.

Stephie laughed as she watched her friend hop on one foot as she took off her heels and run back inside. She turned to me and said, “Sorry about my friend’s calling you James Bond. I’m Estefania, but everyone calls me Stephie.”

“Pleasure to meet you, Estefania. I’m Gil,” I smiled at her. “If I you will allow me, your name is hauntingly beautiful. It is poetry.”

The same cold chill ran down Estefania’s spine again. Her eyes widened as she gasped. “Your voice,” she said out loud, meaning only to think the words, not speak them.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing. I like the way my name sounds when you say it,” Estefania replied nervously as she turned to look at the revolving doors and hoped to see her friend coming through them.

“You don’t have to stay with me, Estefania. You may wait for your friend on the other side of the doors. I promise I won’t be offended,” I smiled.

She turned her head to look back at me and replied, “I’m so very sorry, Gil. You must think me rude. It’s just pre-wedding jitters. The past few months have been incredibly hectic. A never-ending nightmare would be a more accurate description.”

“Hey! Stop hitting on my friend, you pervert!” Estefania’s friend laughed out as she walked towards us.

I chuckled and offered her a light.

“Thank you, 007,” she giggled.

I threw my cigarette to the floor and crushed it under my shoe. “Congratulations, Estefania. I wish you a long and happy marriage.” I smiled and walked away.

Estefania reacted to the announcement of my departure in a way that confused her. She felt panic begin to rise inside her. “Where are you going?” she asked in a much louder voice than she had intended.

I stopped and turned around to look at her.

Estefania nervously shuffled her feet and quickly replied, “I mean, thank you. That is very kind of you, Gil. Good night.”

I smiled at her and nodded, and continued on my way to the bar.

“What the fuck was that, Estefania?” Suzie asked with a smirk, "I thought you hated being called Estefania."

“What? I thanked him for being polite. What the fuck do you mean, by what the fuck?” Estefania chuckled.

“He is cute for an older guy, and a little scary. I can’t blame you for flirting. I bet he’s the kind of lover that would smack your ass and pull your hair while he fucks you. I’d call him, Daddy, while he spanked me. And I most definitely would fuck his brains out, if I wasn’t dating Jacob,” her friend chuckled.

“I wasn’t flirting. And I can’t believe you just said that. I’m getting married in a few weeks to the man of my dreams,” Estefania scolded her friend.

“Hey now. Chill out. I was joking. No need to take my head off, Stephie,” her friend replied, a bit in shock at the way Estefania had scolded her.

Estefania exhaled hard and shook her head, “I’m so sorry, Suzie. I didn’t mean to yell at you. I think I was yelling at myself.”

“Hey, you are nervous about the wedding, that's all. That’s why we’re here, to drink and dance our asses off. That’ll get rid of all stress you have,” Suzie smiled warmly as she replied.

Estefania spotted me at the bar and her heartbeat quickened, as she and her friend were walking back to their party. She stopped dead in her tracks and said, “He’s at the bar.”

Suzie grabbed Estefania’s hand and said, “You’re just nervous about the wedding. Don’t do anything stupid, Stephie. Charlie is a sweet guy. You’re lucky to be marrying such a sweet guy. Come on; let’s get back to the party. I know that look you have in your eyes all too well. We’ve all been there at one time or another. Get drunk tonight, and when Charlie comes to pick you up tomorrow morning, make him fuck your brains out, and forget about the man at the bar.”

“I want to buy him a drink. We were kind of rude to him in the elevator. That’s all, Suzie. Please come with me. One quick drink and we’ll leave, I swear,” Estefania begged her friend.

“Listen to yourself, Stephie. You’re making excuses and lying to yourself. Forget him. Buying him a drink is a very bad idea. Maybe you should call Charlie and tell him to come pick you up,” Suzie cautioned her friend.

Estefania laughed, “I’m not calling Charlie, and I’m not lying to myself. I want to have one drink with him. Come on, please, Suzie?”

Suzie huffed and agreed, “Okay, just one drink. Promise me, Stephie. Then, forget him.”

“One drink, I swear,” Estefania grinned and hugged her friend.

They made their way to the bar and ordered three shots of tequila. They carried the drinks to the end of the bar where I was seated, and Estefania tapped my shoulder.

I turned around, she smiled at me and said, “Have a drink with us, please.”

I took the shot glass that Estefania was offering me and nodded. What are we drinking to?” I smiled.

Suzie nudged Estefania and quickly replied, “To marriage, and love, and," she paused and turned to look at me, "Fidelity.”

I chuckled, “All good things to toast to.”

We downed our drinks and I asked the bartender to bring three more.

“No! We have to go!” Suzie sternly said to me and grabbed Estefania’s arm.

I smiled at Suzie and calmly said, “Please, just one more. I wouldn’t feel right if I didn’t get to buy you both a drink.”

Estefania turned to Suzie and whispered, “It would be rude to refuse.”

Suzie nodded her head as she begrudgingly agreed, “Okay. But we’re going back to your bachelorette party right after. Remember your bachelorette party, Stephie? It's the party before you get married.”

The bartender poured three more shots.

Estefania asked, “Would you make the next toast, Gil?”

I nodded, “As you wish.” I held up my drink and toasted, “To the poem that made me doubt everything I believed to be true about beauty.”

Estefania smiled to herself and lowered her head.

Suzie downed the shot of tequila, grabbed her friend’s arm and pulled her away from the bar, as she called out to me, “Thanks! Have a good night! Roses are red, my friend's getting married. Do you like that poem, 007?”

Estefania stopped suddenly when they reached the lobby, and stared silently at Suzie. Her friend didn't need to hear any words. The look in Estefania's eyes said it all.

“Fuck,” Suzie blurted out when she saw the despair and urgent need in her, soon to be wed, friend's eyes.

“I need to ask him a question. I’ll come right back,” Estefania’s tone was serious and desperate.

Suzie believed her friend. She nodded and replied, “I know you will. Go do whatever is you have to do. I’ll always be there for you,” Suzie smiled.

I watched Estefania as she walked back to me. She was without a doubt, one of the most beautiful women I had ever laid my eyes on. I sensed a hunger in her, a hunger that I knew she did not understand, yet. She sat on the stool next to me and took a deep breath.

"Your friend is right. You shouldn’t be here with me,” I said to her before she had a chance to say a word.

“I need to ask you a question. Then I’ll leave,” she replied.

I smirked and asked, “Why do you feel the need to ask a question to which you already know the answer to?”

“I need to hear you say it. Tell me and you’ll never see me again,” Estefania answered.

“What if I want to see you again, Estefania?” I answered her question a bit too quickly.

My words rumbled in her ears and set off a cold chill that travelled down her spine, achingly slow.

Her insides quivered as she replied, “I’ll take your cell number, but I can’t promise I will be able to bring myself to call you. I don’t want to lie to you, or lead you on. You stirred something in me, something that I can’t name. Now, tell me.”

“Yes, Estefania, you are more hauntingly beautiful to me than your name is.”

She closed her eyes and let my words seep into her. “Thank you, Gil,” she whispered.

The tight grip of an invisible hand in her chest that was suffocating her, loosened, and slowly disappeared. She took her cell phone out of her clutch purse.

“You are sure about this, Estefania? Do you have any idea what it is that I want from you?” I calmly asked.

Estefania swallowed hard and nodded, “I don’t know how I know, but I know. It should repulse me; make me despise you. Run as far away from you as possible. Instead, it draws me to you. I want you to crush me in your arms and take everything I am. You don't have to give me anything in return if you do not wish to.” She took a deep breath and whispered, “I know you want to hurt me. The thought of suffering for you makes me burn.”

She handed me her cell phone and I typed my number into it.

She stood up, kissed me on the cheek and whispered, “Know that I want to call you. If I can’t find the courage to, please forgive me, Gil.”

~

Two weeks had passed since Estefania and I had spoken. She invaded my thoughts, night and day. My cock would twitch each time I thought of her. I was working late, thinking of Estefania, with her beautiful brown eyes welled up with tears, as she cried and moaned from the unspeakable things I wanted to do to her. I could hear her trembling voice begging me to feed the insatiable hunger that had been awoken in her.

My cell phone chimed. “Hello,” I answered the call as I turned off my computer.

KendallBennet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallBennet



I waited for the unknown caller to reply. When they didn’t, I ended the call, slipped my phone into my jacket pocket, and headed for the elevators. My phone chimed again.

“It’s me,” a weak and shaky voice announced.

“Hello, Estefania. I didn’t think you would call me,” I grinned to myself.

“I needed to hear your voice. I’m leaving for, Tahiti, to get married, tomorrow,” she replied in the same weak and shaky voice as her greeting.

“Destination weddings are very popular,” I replied calmly replied to her.

“I’m in, Toronto. My fiancée will meet me at the hotel, tomorrow morning,” she informed me and held her breath.

I did not reply to the information she had volunteered.

“This is the last time we’ll talk. I need to tell you things. I need you to hear them. You don’t have to reply, I just want you to listen.” Her voice was shaking, teetering on the point of sobbing.

“Say what it is you need to say to me, Estefania.”

I heard her take a deep breath. “Every time I think of you, or my mind wanders to you, my hands shake. I can’t stop thinking of what it would be like to be alone with you. It makes my whole body ache. But it’s wrong, so very wrong. It must never be. I’m getting married to a wonderful man. I hate myself for feeling this way. I’m guilt ridden over wanting to betray my husband to be, and I feel guilt over not being able to give myself to you. I want you to know how wonderful I felt when I was near you.

“Is that all, Estefania?” I coldly asked her.

“Yes, that’s all. Please don’t hate me, Gil. Please tell me you forgive me. I need to know that I have your forgiveness,” she sobbed.

I ignored her plea for forgiveness. “Why are you alone in a hotel?” I sternly asked her.

She softly replied, “I lied to everyone. Told them I felt exhausted and need to rest. That I couldn’t rest if anyone was with me.”

I snickered and asked, “And what lie have you just told me?”

She didn’t reply. I knew the answer to the question I had asked her, but pushed her to answer.

“Answer me, Estefania. You can tell me anything. We all are different things to different people. Be who you should be, with me,” I snarled.

“I wouldn't feel any guilt if I gave myself to you,” she couldn't resist telling the truth, no matter how hard she tried to bring herself to make up another lie and hang up.

"Ask me to come to you," I softly replied to her confession in a voice that a familiar lover would use.

Estefania’s mind suddenly spun out of control. She had to fight for each breath she took. The ache between her legs threatened to render her unconscious. She held her breath for a moment and exhaled hard.

“Please come to me, Gil. The Airport Hilton, room 2201.”

~

I arrived at the hotel forty-five minutes after Estefania provided me her room number. I knocked on her hotel room door. The sound made her jump off the couch and set her head spinning. It also made her pussy feel like a match head that was struck and exploded into a flame. She opened the door with a shaky hand.

I smiled at her and asked, “May I come in?”

She nodded and stepped away from the door. I entered her room and she closed the door. Estefania was barefooted, wearing a pink, summer dress with its zipper on the front.

I looked around the room, there was a table full of long stem roses, and unopened boxes chocolates. I walked to the table and picked up a rose. The stem had its thorns intact. I read the card on the box of roses. They were from her fiancée.

I walked to Estefania. She was standing in the middle of the room, her left arm was crossed over her chest, and her right arm was folded at the elbow, with its hand tucked under her chin.

“You like roses?” I asked her.

She nodded.

“Are you disappointed that I didn’t bring you roses, Estefania?” I grinned.

She shook her head, cleared her tight throat and replied, “No.”

I brushed the petals of the rose across her cheek as I stared deep into her eyes. Then, slowly brushed them across her lips. She moaned softly and closed her eyes. I brushed the petals slowly, down her chin, and over her throat.

“Strip,” I snarled at her.

Estefania lowered her head and reached for the zipper of her dress. Without hesitation, she pulled the zipper down and let her dress fall around ankles.

I gripped her throat but didn’t squeeze. I slowly lowered my mouth to hers. Estefania closed her eyes and moaned in anticipation of the kiss. I brushed my lips across hers and pulled away.

“Open your mouth,” I whispered as I caressed her full lips with my thumb.

She obeyed.

I plucked two petals from the rose, and placed them into her waiting mouth.

“On your knees,” I sternly ordered.

Estefania placed her hands on my hips and kneeled before me. I pulled down the zipper of my pants and freed my aching cock.

“Suck,” I growled the order at her.

Estefania shivered at the urgency of my command. She grabbed my cock and pulled the skin back, exposing the shiny, swollen, thick, purple head. A hunger flared inside her. She licked the gob of precum and savored the salty taste for a moment. She looked up at me and slowly took my full length into her mouth and down her throat.

I grunted my approval. Estefania pulled her head back slowly, and sucked gently on the head of my cock. It didn’t take very long for my balls to tighten and travel upwards. Estefania bobbed her head faster, sensing my urgency, and my cock stiffen and swell in her mouth.

“Don’t swallow!” I grunted.

Estefania nodded. I grabbed a fistful of her hair to steady myself. I growled as my cock erupted in her warm, rose petal filled mouth. Estefania hungrily accepted my hot seed. She stopped sucking and waited for me to slide my cock out of her mouth.

I pulled her head back to ensure my cum wouldn’t spill from her mouth, and slowly withdrew my cock.

“Show me,” I panted as I gently tugged on her hair.

She grinned and slowly widened her mouth.

“Swallow,” I ordered.

Estefania swallowed the petals swimming in my cum in one lustful gulp.

“Thank you,” she purred and kissed my cock as she looked up at me.

I yanked her to her feet by her hair and stared down at her. She pressed her naked body against me, slid her arms around my waist, and stared right back at me. I was impressed with her fiery spirit.

"Your cock feels so good against my belly," she moaned as she pressed herself against me.

I turned her around, wrapped my left arm under her breasts, pinning both her arms to the sides of her body. I slid my arm upwards and lifted her breasts off her chest.

I lifted the rose to her lips and growled softly in-between placing kisses on her neck and shoulders, "Kiss the rose."

Estefania placed a gentle kiss on the red flower.

"Now, kiss the thorns," I ordered her and sunk my teeth into her slender shoulder.

She gasped at my bite. Her body shivered in my arms. Estefania gently lowered her head and kissed the thorns.

The thorns kissed her back, with a sharp, stinging kiss.

Estefania leaned her head back and rested it on my chest, as she closed her eyes and moaned out loud at the sharp sting lingering on her lips. I squeezed her tighter to my body and raked the stem of the rose across her breasts. I watched, and grew hard, as the thorns left a trail of thin, white scratches on her soft flesh, and as those white scratches slowly turned to pink, and then to red.

Estefania turned her head and searched for my mouth. She felt heat flare up in the trails the thorns had left on her skin with each deafening beat of her heart. She gasped when I kicked her legs apart.

"Which kiss fed your new hunger, Estefania? The kiss from the petals? Or the kiss from the thorns?" I asked.

Her legs wobbled as she answered my question, "The kiss from the thorns. It's hot sting still lingers on my lips."

I rolled the end of the stem back and forth in-between my thumb and index finger, and let the thorns roll over her breasts. Estefania moaned and pushed the back of her head harder into my chest. I dragged the thorny stem to just above her hardened, pink nipples. I rolled the prickly shaft again.

Estefania stood up on her toes and gasped, "Ohhh fuuuck!" when the thorns pierced into her sensitive nipples.

I skimmed the petals down her belly and let it rest on her swollen clit. Estefania moaned and bucked her hips slowly. She welcomed the gentle caress of the soft petals that were fanning the flame between her legs.

"I want you to cum for me, Estefania," I growled into her ear.

She bit her lip and nodded her head. "Yes. Just for you. I'll cum only for you, whenever you want me to," she replied, the ache in her voice was thick and urgent. And made my cock twitch hard.

I slid the head of the rose downwards. When the hard stem hit her clit, Estefania shuddered violently and threw her head back. When the thorns brushed over her clit and slick inner folds, her mouth froze in a silent scream. The thorns kissed her glistening folds and throbbing clit with sharp, intense heat. I kept the stem of the rose pressed gently in-between her slick pussy lips.

"Gently and slowly, Estefania. Fuck the thorns gently and slowly. I don't want any harm to come to your beautiful pussy."

I kept the stem steady, matching the motion and the speed of her thrusts. Keeping the stem and thorns pressed lightly in-between her spread pussy. Ensuring that the thorns would not catch on her soft flesh. Estefania's body began to stiffen and shake. The silent scream that was caught in her throat escaped and filled the room. I released the rose and let it drop to the floor. I slid my hand to her pussy and squeezed the wet, sopping mess between her quivering legs. She gushed into my hand. I held her tight, till she stopped shaking, and turned her around in my arms.

Estefania tried to speak but couldn't. She licked her lips, and swallowed hard to loosen the tightness that gripped her throat.

"Thank you," she managed to mumble into my chest as she wrapped her arms around me. "That was fucking incredible."

"That was nothing, Estefania. I promise that I will burn much hotter, and linger much longer, in you," I whispered in her ear.

"Fuuuck," she moaned, "Yes, I want that. I need that."

I smirked, loosened my tie and removed it from around my neck. Estefania unbuttoned my shirt and unbuckled my belt. She dragged her nails across my chest as she licked my nipples. I shocked her when I suddenly grabbed a fistful of hair, walked her to the bed, and pushed her face into the mattress.

"Don't fucking move," I growled at her as I removed my clothes. "This is where I would normally make you cum by whipping your ass, tits, and pussy with my belt. But, I can't leave any marks on you this time, can I, Estefania?"

Her heart jumped into her throat at the thought of being whipped, made to suffer, and brought to orgasm. I pulled her wrists behind her back and bound them together with my tie.

"Tell me why I can't leave my marks on you, Estefania?" I calmly asked her as I picked another rose from the bunch on the table.

"Fuuuck," she panted. "Because I'm getting married."

"That's right, my beautiful whore," I grinned and placed the thorny stem of the rose in-between her ass cheeks.

Estefania gasped when she felt the prick of thorns on her asshole. I gripped her hips with both my hands and lifted them off the mattress. She tucked her knees to her chest and dared not move.

"Call me your beautiful whore again, please," she moaned.

I removed the rose from her ass, and spit in-between her cheeks. "I'm going to fuck your ass," I growled.

I grabbed my fully erect cock and rubbed the head into the gob of spit, and spread it over her puckered, pink hole. I leaned in and pushed my cock against her inadequately lubricated hole. I released the grip on my cock, and gripped her hips firmly with both my hands. Estefania looked over her shoulder at me. Fear and lust written on her flushed face.

I grinned at her and asked, "Is there something you want to say to me, Estefania?"

She meekly shook her head, whimpered, and buried her face into the mattress. The inevitable first thrust of my cock into her ass was going to hurt. It frightened her and aroused her in the same heartbeat.

"Say when, and I'll hurt your ass, my beautiful whore."

Estefania shut her eyes tight, took a deep breath and let the air slowly out of her lungs. She concentrated on the hot, pulsating head of my cock on her asshole. I felt her tight hole give as she relaxed her body. The tip of my cock penetrated a little deeper inside her.

"Hurt me," she whimpered and shut her eyes.

I impaled her.

Her hands snapped shut into tight fists. She drove her face into the mattress and let out a loud and long muffled cry. The instant burn

Good girl," I snarled as I slowly pulled halfway out of her. "Now, fuck my cock and hurt your ass as much as you need to."

My words set her off. She felt another orgasm begin to build inside her, and slammed her ass hard against my pelvis. I felt the quivering and clenching of her pussy on my cock, through her ass.

"Fuck!" she moaned long and slow as she wiggled her ass against me.

Estefania thrust her hips back and forth, but, the position she was in, and having her hands tied behind her back, she couldn't generate the force she needed to. She moaned her lamentation and frustration. I grabbed her by the shoulders and lifted her torso off the mattress. She grunted like a wild animal, spread her legs a few inches wider, and thrust her hips with all the force she could muster.

"Ohhh-fuuuck-yesss!" she satisfyingly groaned each syllable to celebrate three quick and hard backward thrusts of her hips.

She continued the frenzied, self inflicted assault on her ass with a wild and abandoned fervor. My balls tightened, I was close to cumming again. I waited till I was about explode, I pushed her face back into the mattress and fell on top of Estefania as my cock filled her ass with cum.

It took a moment till either one of us was able to move again. I pulled out of her ass, untied her wrists, and rolled onto my back. Estefania winced from the pain in her ass, as she shifted her body and laid her head on my chest.

"Mmm," she moaned at the soothing sensation of cum slowly seeping out of her ass.

Estefania felt good in my arms. I let a few minutes pass before I got off the bed to get dressed.

"Can't you stay a little longer?" she pouted.

I grinned at her and replied, "How are you going to get your much needed rest, if I stay the night?"

Estefania giggled at my reply. "Are you going to miss me, Gil?" she coyly asked.

"You know the answer to that question, too," I grinned. "When will you be back?"

"In twenty-two days."

I winked at her and replied, "I'll be visiting our London office, in twenty three days. Now, come here, I want to kiss the bride."

Published 
Written by Gil_Renard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments