Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Soon Enough

18
18 Comments 18
3.9k Views 3.9k
341 words 341 words
Join now to listen to this story
Written By Poppet:For LushStories ONLY!



It’s dark, the lights are off, and I can only hear my breathing. I can’t seem to get you off my mind and my heart longs for you. I roll to the side and see the emptiness where you should be and I sigh.

I’m in my dreams and I can’t dream enough of you. You’re there, keeping me safe, happy, smiling.

Its morning, the sun is up and shining, I hear the birds chirping. It only takes a half a second to think of you. I realize all my dreams were as such, just dreams. My heart once more longs for you.

I start the day and think of how we use to do the smallest of things together. How we use to shower together, clean together, take walks, make love. Oh how we made such sweet love.

I feel the day drag on and I tremble with lonliness at the thought of having to go to bed again alone. I wish to make the days longer to avoid the pain of being alone at night. It’s always worse then.

You call, you finally call. I hear your voice and it makes everything okay again. I feel the smile on my face as we talk about the most basic things. We can’t tell each other enough how much we love one another.

You tell me that it will all end soon and you’ll be home once more. I tell you it seems you always say that but you laugh and tell me we’ll be okay.

We hang up after what seems like no time at all and know I still have months to go. I take a deep breath and know it’ll end soon enough. You’ll soon be home once again and I’ll be back in your arms.

Thank you to all the men and women who serve in the Military and are far away from their loved ones for so long.

Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments